[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse dysphoria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: zrcek.jpg (348KB, 680x1021px) Image search: [Google]
zrcek.jpg
348KB, 680x1021px
Is it possible to feel reverse dysphoria?

I started HRT recently and don't plan on stopping currently, but I kinda miss past me. Not in a sibling sort of sense, I literally miss being my old, cis self. I don't care that I didn't have a girly childhood, I'm perfectly fine with the one I had. I'd love to experience it again if I had the choice. I miss being the cool kid on the block, having actual hobbies (and being really fucking good at them), loving my male body and being proud of it, making out with hoodrats and taking bong hits in the summer in my friends' messy, smoky room while listening to 2Pac. Life wasn't perfect but it was awesome compared to this. I mean, it's not all horrible now, but sometimes I just wish that I could wake up and be my old self again.
Does anybody else feel like this sometimes?
>>
you're not trans
congrats on making the biggest mistake in your life
>>
>>8473948
Well I started only a week ago, so I don't think that I'd be too fucked if I was cis, but I don't think I am. Why is it not possible for me to feel this way and still be trans?
>>
>>8473941
Many anecdotes report that MtF HRT lowers motivation and turns you into a "satisfied stupor" where you don't have to drive to pursue anything to make you happier, because you already feel happy enough. For me estrogen kinda feels like weed, makes me happy with being bored and sitting around doing nothing. But it's also made me lazy.

As for "reverse dysphoria", despite being passing as female without makeup, I sometimes regret not being the big popular high-T football player that I could've been, screwing all the hot girls in high school. But I'm just kidding myself, I had very low testosterone in HS and that's why I make a cute girl now. Also I'm gynephilic and it would've been easier to find a vagina to stick my penis into if I had stayed a man and allowed myself to masculinize. But I'm not gonna detransition, I like being a girl and walking around looking like one.
>>
>romanticizing the idea of living as a male again

I don't know if there is any bigger sign that you're not trans. Did you do a complete flip and start feeling dysphoria only after your life went to shit or something?
>>
I can't understand how you could possibly miss being suicidal and wishing for death every moment of every day before transition

I don't think you're actually trans
>>
>>8473941
Don't listen to memes, this is normal anxiety over making irreversible decisions in your life + realisation of the transience of identity, common early in transition feels
>>
>>8473985
What if it's just that not everyone experiences dysphoria in the same way?
>>
>>8474002
Dysphoria is DEFINED as significant distress and the inability to live as the sex you were assigned at birth.
>>
>>8473985
Dysphoria isn't always that severe. It is very subtle in some people.
>>
>>8474043
That's not dysphoria, that's desire to be a girl or envy of girls.
>>
>>8474051
I am very dysphoric and suicidal (could be the Cypro desu) though. It's just that I didn't experience it until puberty. That's what I meant to say.
>>
>>8474038
Significant distress doesn't mean you want to kill yourself or die
My life was shit when I was young but I just knew it would work out, like everything else in my life did. No reason to kill myself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.