[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2741.jpg (24KB, 297x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2741.jpg
24KB, 297x496px
So umm theres this fur coat at my nannas and i love to wear it - it really helps me ease the dysphoria

But it recently got moved to another room, and god i just wish i could crossdress because im feeling like shit

How would i ask my nanna if im allowed to wear this fur coat? (She hasnt worn it for years) also im her grandson

She knows vaguely of my dysphoria
>>
>>8473091
Just ask you nana if you can wear it senpai. Like what else do you want me to say?
>>
>>8473091
Go up to her
>p-please Nana, I'm a desperate nearly suicidal tranny and you letting me wear the ugly 50+ year old fur coat, would make everything better
that should do it or you can simply ask
>>
>>8473091
>wearing the bodies of dead animals eases muh dysphoria

she obviously moved it because she doesn't want you wearing it.
she probably thinks you will get jizz all over it.
just tell her you're a girl or say goodbye to the dead foxes forever.
>>
>>8473091
get a bathrobe to wear all the time at home
>>
>>8473195
Thatsa good idea Thank you
>>
>>8473136
Ew no gross wtf

She doesn't know i wear it sometimes

She moved it because she was making room for my school clothes after certain family arrangements meant i am staying at hers fulltime

Also it eases the dysphoria because its soft, feminine clothing
>>
>>8473136
She should feel lucky the only animal whose skin wearing would ease my dysphoria isn't a fox.
>>
>>8473091
>She knows vaguely of my dysphoria
???
>>
>>8473311
>school clothes

uinderage b&
>>
>>8473623
She probably means outfits for the bedroom.
>>
File: tmp_7641-VR5YKxi85805463.jpg (111KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7641-VR5YKxi85805463.jpg
111KB, 960x956px
>>8473091
Allude to it subtly.

Approach the warmth factor.

Errr, lets hope it does get cold where you are. Cause if it does, then you can recontextualize it as being like a fireplace or the like. Draw deeply on the "comfy" meme.

This is almost too obvious. Do you not know about any unuease-dampening tendency of sweater dresses? Sure, you can think of it as a femmy way of dressing, but mindnumbingly straightforward thermal qualities must factor in.
>>
>>8473091
Very straightforward.

Cure yourself by acquiring some fur of your own - some manly fur!

Whatever that might be, deer, moose, raccoon, bear, beaver, woolly elephant, wild boar...
>>
>>8473091
Tough it out, anon. We can fight this, STOP FAPPING!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.