[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heteroflexible/Bisexual Husbands/Boyfriends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1489443164760.jpg (15KB, 388x341px) Image search: [Google]
1489443164760.jpg
15KB, 388x341px
I'm a young guy in a long term relationship with a woman, however, I have the strong desire for things not entirely accomplishable by a woman. (even an amazing one like her)

pic somewhat related
I don't want to go into details, but tl;dr interacting with traps and normal guy ''jack off'' guys on the internet and want to know how you deal with these things. I won't and can't end this relationship but don't really feel I have any control over these desires.
>>
>>8472644
just bring it up in conversation with her, drop hints to start a conversation or just explicitly say you want to talk about something. maybe talking about it will alleviate the feelings or you'll get a better understanding of her feelings. maybe she'll be open to you being polyamorous or maybe even a break where you both do your own thing for a while.
>>
>>8472647

Thanks, that's the only thing I suppose. Honesty is the only thing my conscience will let me bear.
>>
>>8472647
or rather breakup with bislut op
>>
>>8472777
well if he dances around the topic he can feel her out before explicitly saying he wants to get rammed in all orifices
>>
I've talked with my new girlfriend about, not so long ago. She was a bit suprised but thought that i was cool, and brave of me to come out to her about. Last week she helped me make a profile on an lgbt dating site. So, if can be a succes, if your girl is cool.
>>
>>8472644
>I have the strong desire for things not entirely accomplishable by a woman

Just say it: You want a dick in your ass.

Just pay a prostitute.
That's what they are there for.
>>
File: 1494648632817.jpg (37KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494648632817.jpg
37KB, 539x960px
>>8473359
>Last week she helped me make a profile on an lgbt dating site. So, if can be a succes
>a succes

>doesn't realize he's been friend-zoned while she is frantically getting tested for stds

kek
>>
>>8473372
>paying for a gay prostitute
could you be any more of a failure at life?
>>
File: 1496345551441.jpg (74KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496345551441.jpg
74KB, 500x750px
>>8472644
I would say don't tell her.
She will assume (rightly so) that you are gay and won't be sexually attracted to you any longer.
She will probably tell her friends/family and then plot to divorce you and talk all your stuff.

Just have safe sex with a trans sex worker who will ram you in the butt and get it out of your system.
Or maybe it will be life changing and then you can take steps to be honest about your life and end your relationship with the woman and find one that is fulfilling for you.

Telling your partner that you're a deviant sex addict is usually a bad idea unless you're planning to end the relationship anyway.
>>
>>8472644

Are you me?

But to be honest, a lot of this is going to depend on how comfortable she is with you also being into more than just girls. Just lead with that and work your way to opening things up (she'll probably ask you, honestly). If she trusts you, you'll be off to a good start.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.