[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't gays post on this board without legions of trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1478.jpg (151KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1478.jpg
151KB, 900x1166px
Why can't gays post on this board without legions of trannies insisting that being solely homosexual is implausible and they're actually trans or le agp dank meme?
>>
>>8471690
just give it a year and there will be another equally annoying point of contention on here
>>
>>8471690
What is agp?
>>
>>8471702
accelerated graphics port
>>
>>8471710
Oh. Well, obviously all gay dudes are that.
>>
>>8471690
Because, this board is /pol/-lite, and pol is constantly invaded by people who can't tolerate the fact that it's possible to discus politics anonymously, or that people express uncouth opinions.

Because of this, pol has been degenerating into a obsessive manifestation of its name, "politically incorrect", with people getting accustomed to people going out of their way to be edgy, to repeat the same slogans ad nauseum, and berating each other for being "degenerate".

So, a portion of that petty judgementality has spilled over to here in forms moulded to this board's focus.
>>
>>8472113
Pol isn't being invaded as pol are the invaders. All bad things here originate from there
>>
File: friendship.png (702KB, 834x625px) Image search: [Google]
friendship.png
702KB, 834x625px
>>8472129
Whether pol flamebaits other boards is beside the point, pol has been systematically trolled, so much that during the april fools merger, posters there were dumbstruck by how much less infuriating it was without the intentional disruptors.
>>
>>8472170
How is it beside the point if they are ruining this board? I don't give a fuck about their internal struggles, stay out of this place.
>>
>>8472231
Who says pol is raiding this board? It's just that some of the mentality there transfers over to here. Some of it also floats around through many boards.

Direct raiding would take on a different form, as in "no matter what, you will always be genetically male, as god intended you, hail XY, hail XY, hail XY!", and it could very well come from other boards, like /h/, /y/, /v/, /x/, /co/ or /tv/.
>>
>>8471690
This must be tumblr raiding this place. They're pissed that the local trannies aren't into checking everyone's privilege, so they get pushy for that, and receive intense hostility back for it.
>>
>>8471690
Because lesbians are jealous. Girls cant love girls, cis girls are actually all just AGP so they feel general sexual attraction towards femininity like everyone else does, which is why so many are "bi" or lesbians compared to how many gay dudes there are. Gay men love each other for real. Cis girl x cis girl is the most impure form of love, and they are jealous of everyone else deep down.
>>
>>8472482
I am. Pol takes people either already belonging, or one that care of our issues, and poisons their mind. I don't like that. The pol mentality is at the heart of this, and I want that place to burn.
>>
>>8471702
AGP - Autogynephilia, or love of oneself as a woman. Please check the /agpg/ thread for more information. Also Blanchard's typology.
>>
File: 1491141022684.png (207KB, 809x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491141022684.png
207KB, 809x530px
>>8472763
Well, your claims are seriously far fetched.

It's paranoid yet naive to believe that pol is invading more than it's being invaded or even not being invaded at all. And you don't think they don't have their hands full with other targets?

It's like you haven't come across this kind of thing before...
http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2002.5.14.21380.1508.html
>>
>>8472129
>>8472482
It's /v/ who are the ones that are invading! They've fucking established themselves as that, they've had to be subjected to specific targeted prohibitions here to keep them in line. It is a completely extreme board, that is, you go there and try to talk to people about anything, they will hardly notice - they can only process a percentage of the semantic content, they're just there to engage in routine and to give echo chambers and normal single minded people a bad name.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.