[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phalloplasty General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

How does everyone here feel about sex reassignment surgery? I'm a trans masc fellow myself, but I would really rather not mutilate myself like that. I just had top surgery, and that feels like more than enough. I also know at least one trans girl with a vagina.
>>
Would never get a phalloplasty with the results it leaves
>>
>tfw 6 inches
I need a phalloplasty, I'm tired of being a dicklet
>>
>>8471507
What's your picture about?
>>
>>8471588
Not OP, but I think it's the skin they take to create the penis. Jesus christ, how horrifying.
>>
>>8471595
what happens to the missing skin? Is that supposed to be the skin replacement?
>>
>>8471507
>trans masc fellow
kill yourself
memeing that isn't memeing aside, phalloplasty results today are a lot better than they used to be (almost everything you find on the public internet is super old), especially in terms of sensation -- you're now only about as likely to completely lose erotic sensation from phalloplasty as you are from any other genital surgery (the real 'this will fuck you and your body up forever' surgery is double incision top surgery, but nobody seems to give a shit about fixing that)
however, it is still generally not a great surgery, particularly given that outside of serbia (which is kinda shit for phallo ever since perovic died) you're restricted to a very small size range that isn't a whole lot better than meta gives luckier guys
>>8471664
it seems to be just grafted on (on the order of hours, at most days), it eventually looks better
although it is absurdly hard to find long-term phallo scar recovery pics
>>
>>8471507
Why would anyone choose this over a metoidioplasty?

>bring your clit forward more so it looks like a small dick, plus it still has sensation
or
>sew meat onto your crotch for a literal frankendick
>>
>>8471771
Frankendicks are still repulsive and should be outlawed.
>>
>>8471959
For penetration, pissing standing up, having a dick larger than a thumb tip

Microsurgery attaches nerves from the clit and incorporates them into the phallus so there is sensation
>>
>>8471959
Because most gay guys don't want to suck a 1 inch dick.
Or maybe it is so they can pee standing up?
I don't know.
Do they sew the vagina shut?
>>
>>8471995
Why do you think a larger government is the answer?
Who is going to go door-to-door to make sure everyone has the correct downstairs equipment?
Sounds like a thankless job, tbqh.
Stop trying to outlaw everything.
Just take care of yourself.
What other people do is their business.
>>
>>8471507
Bottom surgery sounds horrific for MtFs, and exponentially worse for FtMs.
>>
>>8472130
Actually it's way better for FTMs. Look up metoidioplasty.
>>
>>8471959
>literal frankendick
A literal frankendick would actually be reviving a dick from a dead guy which is what the developing technique for cis guys is. Also no surprise it involves "sewing meat" onto yourself like transplants do - they're adding meat to you.
>>
Pics are of a guy who got phallo and then his arm got infected. What blows my mind is that I have two FtM friends who claim they want phallo done. I'm fairly sure that with grafts from the arms they can give you decent sensation, but that seems like such an act of desperation just to be able to feel sticking your dick in someone. With my current vagina, I can pee standing up just fine.

The one girl that I know who got a vagina suffered from complications (she didn't dilate when she was supposed to) and now will never be able to have sex with it.

My anatomy is way too small to get a meta, but I'm kind of a gay bottom anyway.
>>
>>8471507
The methods we have today terrify me, so I'd rather keep my feminine benis.
>>
Why do FtMs seem to think their genital surgery is worse?
Have you ever seen a post-op vagina? They don't look "real" just as FtM penises are visibly different from cis ones.
Plus MtF vaginas need constant painful dilation. Whereas once an FtM gets the op, it's all done right?
I'm MtF and I think we both have it terrible, I have bad genital dysphoria but I'm not sure spending $20,000 for the currently available frankenvaginas will improve things.
>>
>>8473028
>such an act of desperation just to be able to feel sticking your dick in someone
welcome to being a straight dude, such acts include starting wars and building palaces.
>>
>>8473028
>The one girl that I know who got a vagina suffered from complications (she didn't dilate when she was supposed to) and now will never be able to have sex with it.
What exactly happened to her neovagina? How much did she skip dilation? Why did she?
>>
>>8473208
Ftm is not just one surgery, it is multiple, for phallo usually 3 stages which take around a year and leave visible signs that everyone can see (arm and leg graft)
Mtfs just need to dilate. Shut up
>>
>>8471771
>phalloplasty results today are a lot better than they used to be
Post a recent result, then
>>
>>8473865
I got banned last time I posted links even though I gave a nsfw warning
>>
>>8471771
>the real 'this will fuck you and your body up forever' surgery is double incision top surgery, but nobody seems to give a shit about fixing that
I've seen someone advertise new method with only advantage being a better sensation (basically they they don't detach the nipple and instead tie the nerves in a knot or something)
Some surgeons are definitely working on making it better and I've seen trannies interested in retaining sensation

>>8473208
Have you ever seen a cis vagina outside of pron, most look like good SRS results
>>
>>8473439
Probably just closed
>>
>>8473865
>The fact that nobody feels comfortable posting a public pic of their fully finished/healed dick to a bunch of people who can't get/never want phallo and call them mutilated frankendicks proves there are no good results

I've linked to a phallo pic in the past on here that people said looked pretty good but I don't even want to show it to you because your clearly being antagonistic towards the idea that recent phallos are better than they were
>>
>>8474035
I don't even care about my nipples I just wish I didn't have to get massive scars
>>8473839
Like above I've seen phallo results I'd be happy with but I'm wondering if I wait (which I'm doing anyway) the technology for creating skin grafts/nerves etc will get better and publicly available. Or at the very least making scars more invisible.
>>
>>8471771
You are still not guaranteed not to get complications.

https://cayden-carter.tumblr.com/tagged/phalloplasty

http://blackandyellowdoodles.tumblr.com/tagged/Phalloplasty

Scares me, dude....
>>
>>8471771
>(the real 'this will fuck you and your body up forever' surgery is double incision top surgery, but nobody seems to give a shit about fixing that)
nigga what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>8474060
I've seen two good phallo results. One was the second season of "My transsexual summer" (which is on YouTube) and the other was probably that link you posted in a previous thread. These two looked decent and I would certainly be less afraid if I could have a result like that. But all others I've seen - and it's a decent bunch - have just been either "eh" or straight down ugly. I'm afraid of getting ugly, desu... or horrific complications. Remember that Dutch guy that got assisted suicide after failed SRS? Yeah... I'm just personally not ready to take the risk mentally yet.
>>
>>8474179
I do remember that dutch guy and personally wouldn't use that as a prime example - they were raised with their mother hating them because they were born a girl and their brothers were always given preferential treatment. They even said they were the girl nobody wanted, I wouldn't be surprised if that had something to do with their suicide and the fact they're mother still showed them no love after their transition or death.

Anyway I think you have to know what you want and take the right steps to accomplish that rather than jumping in and I think in doing that it would be pretty hard to get a meh-ugly result. I say that because all the problems I've seen from results tend to stem from things that seem easily fixable/avoidable. A good surgeon is required but also just doing electrolysis, not going too big, getting glansplasty, the right implant, scar management and good medical tattooing would fix a lot of the results I've seen.

I totally understand though it's a process you do need to be completely prepared for, I hope you find yourself ready for whatever you need to feel comfortable in the near future.

P.S I remember seeing that phallo in my transsexual summer but I can't for the life of me remember what it looked liked or my opinion of it and I can't find it anywhere now because it's not available on youtube in my country.
>>
Does anyone know where I can find pictures of fully healed, months / years post op ftm penises and mtf vaginas?
I want to see how good or bad results are
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.