[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here lies an MtF/MtF relationship;Died of resentment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: img-thing.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
For as much as I love my girlfriend, I resent her a great deal. I think she is amazing and I love her, and she loves me, so what I'm about to say comes from deep, deep insecurity and selfish envy.

I was supposed to have FFS recently but it was pushed back because money trouble and my insurance fucked up. But she's farther along in her transition than me -barely two years on; I'm 3 years into it. Mainly my obsession over FFS is ooxing into our relationship and this obsession bothers me no small unhealthy amount. She wants to do whatever she can to help me get through the process asap. However, it feels like she had every advantage I didn't and my spite over this is killing me.

Her parents are together, and display beyond average support of her transition. When they learned more about transitioning and listened to her needs, they paid for top tier FFS out of pocket (they're loaded) because it would help her feel less dysphoric and able to succeed. She just had SRS and I'm there for every bit of her recovery good and bad because she can always rely on me...but I feel so disgusted with myself for the way I see her. Literally and figuratively.

Her surgeon did an amazing job and she's gorgeous but difficult to look at without feeling so small. She's made me feel this way before by making off-handed comments to me about other women's facial features being too masculine - before she says these things I would only see a gorgeous person - and this gets me bawling which makes her feel horrible and then she's bawling. When she vents about her appearance I feel like I come in and make it about myself by complaining about the same thing, why I have it worse, and how she's much better off. I know when I'm feeling like a pig headed pity-case and I apologize for it but it's making feel like I can't ever *really* be there for her if I'm always obsessing over these details and making selfish decisions over them. Idk what to do. Kmsms.
>>
>>8471394
Be honest with her, anon.
Tell her how you feel.
>>
>>8471394
Trans people need to stop obsessing over their appearance like this.
>>
>>8471490
But they pass because of this obsession.
>>
>>8472390
Not all of them.
>>
Don't worry, dyke relationships often devolve into petty beauty contest fights too
>>
File: tumblr_nneboaKEiS1rmoryfo1_540.jpg (225KB, 529x748px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nneboaKEiS1rmoryfo1_540.jpg
225KB, 529x748px
>>8471490
>>8472390
>>8472410

Cis women still feel like they are women regardless of how attractive they are as women, don't they? It's not just some obsession over how I'm unnattractive and she is attractive. She used to be a depressed NEET before FFS and then FFS changed her life because she could see who she was and who she wanted to be for her whole life up until that point as a reality. I stress over how I look at myself because I'm reminded over it consistently; Her beauty is secondary to my obsession and how this procedure that I've wanted since puberty would give me my life back is primary, because right now my life feels like a depressed emotional circlejerk over surgery and other stress. Fighting with insurance, getting pushed out of the house, and making just enough for rent but not enough to save anything for FFS. It's even causing me to fall behind in school.

>>8471432
What I really need to know is, how can I be up front about my issues for her without hurting her feelings? Whenever I start crying she's incredibly receptive and empathic. She'll understand what's making me feel this way but I've told her before I don't want to make her feel like she has to treat me as if I'm made of glass.
>>
>>8471394
I'm sorry OP. Be strong. Good luck. If you love each other you can't let it end like this.
>>
>>8473698
If she loves you, she'll convince her parents to pay for your ffs as well. Maybe she's using you to feel better about herself.
>>
File: IMG_0630.jpg (557KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0630.jpg
557KB, 960x1280px
>>8471394
It sounds like you're really insecure.
And jealous.
And competitive.

I think the reason a male/female relationship works is because they each have their own roles and purview.

It sounds like you two are fighting for the same slice of the pie.
You both want to be "the pretty one" and that is obviously not possible since objectively someone always is going to be less pretty.

If you really love her then let her be pretty and accept your role as her cheerleader.

Otherwise it sounds like you're headed for a parting of the ways.

pic related
>>
>>8472390
Trans womens obsession with their attractiveness (not their ability to pass, You can pass as an ugly chick. They just want to be top tier attractive because it 'validates' them) is a mockery to actual cis women. Its saying the only way to be an actual woman is to be an attractive one, anything less is not female.

Even if op has ffs and passes it won't make her Happy, because her gf will more than likely still be more attractive than her. She'll destroy a good relationship out of petty jealousy. Its fucked up
>>
>>8474034
>Even if op has ffs and passes it won't make her Happy

Do you really think so? I don't directly think that it will make me happier, but I think it will make me feel less dysphoric. I just want to be more prone to happiness because right now I'm prone to sads.

>because her gf will more than likely still be more attractive

It's not all about looks, I know that it isn't. I'm upset because I think that if I had what she had
I would be just as confident and instead of focusing on how uncomfortable I am with things that about myself.
>>8473789
>It sounds like you're really insecure.
Bingo

>And jealous.
Bango

>And competitive.
Bongo

>She'll destroy a good relationship out of petty jealousy.

And selfish thoughts & behaviours. Don't forget selfish thoughts & behaviours.

>>8473715
We've been doing our best to make sure that doesn't happen. We talked about our feelings and I apologized for the recent incident that made me want to write this.
>>8473789
>If you really love her then let her be pretty and accept your role as her cheerleader.
She still feels dysphoric and insecure about a lot of things, even parts about her face. It's just that when I see her I see someone who has been so far ahead of the curve of other trans girls by turning her life around, and how much I want to be able to do the same. She works hard and says she owes it to her parents for paying for FFS. Without that support she wouldn't feel comfortable going to school and having a job, things that any trans person who doesn't pass struggle with when they first start off or just never get to hold onto. I'm jealous of her stability and because of that I want her FFS results to pay off for me too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.