[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mascgen/ Film Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 91

File: first-trailer-gods-own-country.jpg (46KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
first-trailer-gods-own-country.jpg
46KB, 696x464px
What are your favourite films, /mascgen/?

Old: >>8450018 → →

Rule #1. No tripfagging, no namefagging;
Rule #2. Section A - Don't respond to shit posters or namefags/tripfags;
Rule #3. Section B - Report shitposters;
Rule #4 - Fuck off to /pol/reddit with your politics.

>zeemaps
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1904853

>tiny chat:
tc/mascgen

> /fit/ sticky
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
> Husbando Mode Pastebin (mostly meant for Intermediate lifters)
http://pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
>>
creepshots won what is this gay shit
>>
File: IMG_9603.jpg (95KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9603.jpg
95KB, 640x800px
>>8470198
The general never talks about the edition anyway. And creepshots is, well, creepy
>>
File: 17440-1-1100.jpg (42KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
17440-1-1100.jpg
42KB, 780x439px
>>8470198

It's the film edition.
Don't you have a favourite film anon?
>>
>>8470214
>And creepshots is, well, creepy
>no fun allowed
later fags
>>
>>8470214

I can't tell if that arm is photoshopped or not.
It looks too wide.
>>
>>8470227
I had fun once. It was terrible

>>8470217
Social Network. Aaron Sorkin's writing is so good and has such a good flow to it. And everyone betrays everyone in it. And directed by David Fincher. I can watch that movie in any mood at any time and enjoy it.
>>
>>8470214
steroids are bad m'kay
>>
This 6'7 NFL offensive lineman just came out as gay

What are my chances
>>
>>8470243
The tricep was widened yes it's photo shopped.
>>
File: 1512.gif (973KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1512.gif
973KB, 500x280px
>>8470268
Too bad he has retard face.
>>
>>8470277
That was my thought too.
>>
>>8470277
>>8470294
meanposters pls leave
>>
File: Gods-Own-Country-new-picture.jpg (244KB, 1500x994px) Image search: [Google]
Gods-Own-Country-new-picture.jpg
244KB, 1500x994px
>>8470251

I've not heard of Social Network. Do you have the trailer anon?

>>8470272

Thanks for the confirmation, and I agree (>>8470264).

>>8470313

This. Don't be so nasty guys.
>>
>>8470313
we're sorry you're attracted to guys who look like they have downs syndrome.
>>
>>8470317
It's not a gay movie. It's the Facebook movie. The trailer itself is great though: https://youtu.be/lB95KLmpLR4

>>8470329
pls no bully he just came out and is not ready for gay bitchiness yet
>>
he doesnt look like a downy anon, not even fucking close
>>
>>8470347

This looks pretty good actually. I was sceptical when I first heard it came out. I'll watch it soon.
>>
File: IMG_9607.jpg (139KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9607.jpg
139KB, 640x512px
>>8470272
>>8470294
I'm sorry mascgen. I try to deliver fresh and honest bara but sometimes my tumblr feed deceives me
>>
Its gotta be Interstellar
>>
File: maddie.jpg (377KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
maddie.jpg
377KB, 2048x1536px
>>8470347
Man the fuck up pussy. Maddie did.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/features/madeline-stuart-the-downs-syndrome-model-lands-two-modelling-jobs-in-a-week-10375794.html
>>
File: totalrecall-thumbelina.gif (245KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
totalrecall-thumbelina.gif
245KB, 500x268px
>>8470195
Total Recall
>>
>>8470389

I want to get into meal prep but I'm not entirely sure it's worth it unless I'm at the stage where I'm just maintaining all the gains I've made.

>>8470395

I feel like this was a bit overrated. It was enjoyable, but I didn't really feel like it was amazing...

>>8470420

1990 or 2012? I haven't seen either but do like Colin Farrell. I also love the Harry Potter series, and thought Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was good but it was definitely Americanised.
>>
>>8470313
Not being mean just kinda disappointed the gay offensive lineman isn't as attractive as he is in my imagination.
>>8470430
>I'm not entirely sure it's worth it
It is. I need to get back into it instead of being a lazy fuck.
>>
>>8470458

But if I'm willing to cook daily, is there really much point? It tastes better fresh anyway. I don't think I'd do anything more than four days of meal prep but I'm not certain it'd be alright by the fifth day. Obviously that varies on the content of the meals though.
>>
>>8470430
>was good but it was definitely Americanised.
It literally takes place in America. It's almost like that was the god damn point.
>>
>>8470479
It saves time, and if you have to reheated it at work there isn't really any major difference between yesterday's leftovers and a meal you prepped three days ago. It also helps about cheat meals knowing you've got something healthy waiting in the fridge.
>>
>>8470395
Great score and visuals are great as usual but it relies too much on emotion which Nolan isn't great at developing. Like when Anne Hathaway makes the case for love being a real force in the universe there were people cracking up in the theater because there was no way a room full of logical scientists, pilots and engineers were going to buy that bullshit
>>
File: arnold.gif (3MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
arnold.gif
3MB, 500x213px
>>8470430
>1990 or 2012? I haven't seen either but do like Colin Farrell.
>>
>>8470395
Meh movie is meh.

The robots were the only enjoyable part.
>>
>>8470198
>>8470227
I sometimes really want to take creepshots of guys, because I'm kinda turned on by the idea (and by having someone taking creepshots of me), but I keep myself from doing so because it's only of the few things keeping me from being 'that creepy guy'
>>
>>8470521
Having people take creep shots of you is really flattering.

Don't it to others is weird though.
>>
>>8470491

What do you do for yours then? Is it also cost-effective, or just saves on time? Don't you get bored of it?

>>8470506

TOPLEL. I guess that answers my question.
I love this .gif.
>>
>>8470528
yeah, I wonder if someone has ever taken a creep shot of me. Probably not. But I guess it's not that rare these days since everyone carries a camera with them.
>>
>>8470530
Time is money.
It's cost effective to since you buy in bulk.

I usually did chicken, +rice + a veggie. If you spice and season it right it takes a long time to get boring.
>>
>>8470538
If you've been followed around by giggling teenaged girls, or been stopped and asked if someone can take there photo with you, you've probably had someone take cream shots.
>>
>>8470554

I'll take this advice.
Thanks a lot anon.
Also, do you use particular containers?
I always see some people posting about getting certain containers that don't have damaging factors to them, i.e. made with particular chemicals that can affect your food and healthy negatively like certain plastics.
>>
>>8470564
>cream shots
I guess that works too.
>>
>>8470574
I just used Tupperware. Or reused Chinese takeout containers.

I always thought the plastic fear sounded like bro science.
>>
>>8470597

Yeah, I don't know if I'm falling for a meme or not, and glass containers are too heavy and risk breakage. I'll have to look into it, but thanks for the advice anon, much appreciated.
>>
>>8470597
Plastic fear was legit in three major ways - health, taste, and ease of recycling. However the plastic industry has made pretty dramatic changes so problem doesn't exist anymore.

>>8470611
Either works, your biggest problem is actually going to be the lid/seal, especially if you're taking that stuff to work and it might tumble around. Glass containers are phenomenal for storing stuff in your own fridge (where at most they're just going to be moved from the fridge to the counter to take food out), plastic excel when portability is a concern.
>>
>>8470268
he looks like my super weird friend who i suspect will shoot up a school one day.
>>
>>8470564
No one has ever asked me if they could take a photo with me, but I have been asked if I'd like to model for paintings/drawings/sculptures. I said no because the guy who asked me looked and sounded creepy as hell. So yeah maybe.
>>
File: Hot Fuzz RP.jpg (14KB, 373x364px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Fuzz RP.jpg
14KB, 373x364px
>>8470420
Terrific taste anon.
I can't narrow it down to one but it would probably be Hot Fuzz, which I recently watched with my bf.
>>
Daily reminder that bisexuality isnt real and is the first ever tumblr meme sexuality.

Daily reminder that if you are a bisexual femboi you are actually a failed straight male using men to validate your insanity.

Daily reminder that you WILL in fact go back to women at some point or some other failed male tranny/femboi (same thing really)

Reminder that you are all killing yourselves testing out pills that couldnt cure cancer and NEGATIVE side effects were boob growth etc

Daily reminder that you are all using your bodies as guinea pigs to look like a freak of nature

Reminder that after 25 you will look like a used tampon thats been reused over and over and your skin is wrinkly amd not your chasers which are failed straights and pedophiles will want you

Reminder that your only hobby is dressing like a faggot online amd wavimg your tranny cock for any sort of validation since your parents never loved any of you......
>>
>>8471004
wrong thread senpai
>>
>>8471012
Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>8470996
Good film. Shaun Of The Dead is better though. Edgar Wright is a fantastic director.
>>
Who is the sexiest actor of all time?
>>
>>8472559
Edgar Wright movies are so good.
https://youtu.be/3FOzD4Sfgag
>>
File: Tsu'tey_userbox.jpg (14KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
Tsu'tey_userbox.jpg
14KB, 250x249px
>>8470195
Avatar, because tall muscular longaired smooth blue catpeople hit ALL my fucking fetishes.
>>
Is it masc to pretend to be stupid? Like loafy slow minded
>>
File: iu[1].jpg&f=1.jpg (45KB, 480x702px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg&f=1.jpg
45KB, 480x702px
>>8472749
>>
>>8473097
No
>>
File: DCu4EXOUAAEEVJ6.jpg (135KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DCu4EXOUAAEEVJ6.jpg
135KB, 768x1024px
>>8472749
Piss Chratt obviously
>>
Would it be possible to get a super buff boyfriend even if I'm not super buff myself? Or do meatheads only date other meatheads?
>>
>>8473138
But I have yet to see a loafy femfag, elaborate?
>>
>>8473148
I'm a meathead and use my meathead privilege to get top tier non-meathead guys or other meatheads.
To answer your question, maybe.
>>
>>8473151
>I have yet to see a loafy femfag
You mean to tell me you think every twink is intelligent?
https://youtu.be/tIE4T4m9KGc
>>
>>8473174
No but I can't imagine a stupid mouthbreathing loaf twink
>>
>>8473181
I'm not understanding what "loaf" means because I can definitely imagine a dumb twink
>>
>>8473148
If you are rich or have a big dick, then yes.
Otherwise, no.
>>
>>8473097
I don't know if it's masc, but w lot if gotta like the dumb jock/bro thing.

It's sort of the male equivalent of a bimbo.
>>
>>8473188
Whoops did I say loaf I mean oaf haha. Stupid, slow, mouthbreather. Would that be masc
>>
>>8473148
It's possible, but the competition is tough. You've got to be attractive on another way. Lifting definitely helps, even if it's just too get a nice twink butt.
>>
>>8473209
I mean the word "oaf" generally has connotations of a big dumb person and twinks are generally small. I think masc dudes and fem dudes can be stupid and vapid. So I don't really attribute stupidity to masculinity
>>
>>8473154
>>8473202
>>8473214
Oh well I'm ugly and poor so I'm shit outta luck. Thanks anyway guys I guess I'll settle for dating uglier more pathetic men or just keep catfishing forever.
>>
>>8473221
You could always lift m8.

From personal experience you don't have to be that attractive, if you're fit.
>>
>>8473148
I'm particularly more into femfags, but it seems they don't like masuline males, so... bear bars
>>
>>8473225
What's the point of being fit if I'm not attractive? That's like having a solid gold statue of a piece of dog shit.
>>
>>8473221
Or
you could start eating better and doing pushups in your room at night.
I mean everyone gets tired of masturbating at some point.
>>
>>8473240
A solid gold statue of a piece of shit is still worth it's weight in gold

Personally I just like eating good food too much to get a handle on my diet
>>
>>8473148
Possible? Yes. Likely? LOL
You would have to be some sort of exception, either a long time friend, finding a twink chaser, have the nicest ass/dick on the planet, or some other situation (ie dating a hardcore butterface).
>>
Tbh a fantasy of mine is dating a dude who's clearly out of my league who likes dating down
>>
>>8473259
Aesthetically, sure yeah there are plenty of 10/10 babes with 2/10 old men (or whatever other common combination). However, the old men are seriously out of those girls leagues power wise and financially.
So, get rich bitch otherwise your fantasy will remain just that.
>>
>>8473247
>good food

maybe your definition of good food is wrong?
>>
File: IMG_9608.jpg (61KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9608.jpg
61KB, 416x600px
>>8473280
>ywn have a big buff casually dominant bara househusbando who carries you to the couch for cuddling after you get home from a long day of work
>>
>>8473249
I actually find the guy on the left hotter.
>>
File: IMG_9609.jpg (360KB, 936x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9609.jpg
360KB, 936x1334px
>>8473303
I live in a foodie town and there are so many good restaurants. I justify it by walking everywhere
>>
>>8473240
Because being muscular and ugly is more attractive than just being ugly. You can always improve.

A lot if guys are more fixated on muscle and dick than face. A lot of the meathead guys you were talking about for instance.

If you're that concerned about the way you look there's always plastic surgery.
>>
>>8473313
Neat.

>>8473308
>ywn
Think again bitch.
>>
>>8473329
Make me u
>>
>>8473259
I date men who are way out of my league because I have a lot of money.
It is funny because I start to think that I'm as hot as they are when I'm around them because I can't see myself and because they treat me like I'm hot (because benjamins) and I start to slip into this space where I think I don't need to buy them things to make them like me and suddenly they dump me and I'm like "what happened?"
Then I look in the mirror and remember I'm hideous.
It is always a let down realizing that I will never be loved for me, but only for my money.
Is this dysphoria?
I don't know.
I would get plastic surgery but I don't want to end up looking like Mickey Rourke.
I mean my body is pretty good but my face will never be matinee idol handsome.
:(
>>
>>8473308
>ywn be a big buff casually dominant bara househusbando who carries your guy to the couch for cuddling after he gets home from a long day of work
Ftfy
>>
>>8473339
Plastic surgery has advanced quite a lot. You just need to find a good surgeon, and stay away from a majority of the ones in LA. Also, don't do any major changes all at once. Look at your face, what do you legitimately think could change and make it much better? Then do that after some more research. Even changing your eyebrow shape can make such a dramatic difference on your face, so don't go overboard.
>>
>>8473323
Getting plastic surgery is like admitting defeat. It would make me a failure. I wouldn't even be real anymore.
>>
>>8473355
>gets a nose job
>AM I EVEN A REAL HUMAN ANYMORE?
anon pls lmao
>>
File: Jeff+Lewis+GHopQa9KKZul.jpg (57KB, 479x594px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff+Lewis+GHopQa9KKZul.jpg
57KB, 479x594px
>>8473352
I'm just afraid I would end up looking like this plastic freak.

pic related

I mean, that's not sexy.
>>
>>8473318
Iktf
The food in my town is absurd. And one if the best restaurants in the state, (probably one of the top on the country of you like as authentic German food) is less than thirty minutes away.
>>8473339
If you've got the money, I'd look into the plastic surgery. You can always research the doctors, and afford the best.

You only get the weird plastic look, if you get addicted and keep going.
>>
>>8473366
Looks like a lot of Botox and lip injections. So I guess stay away from those too.
>>
>>8473355
>Lifting weights is like admitting defeat. It would make me a failure. I wouldn't even be real anymore.

The way I see it is if you're so ugly, you're despairing about finding a bf, it's definitely something to consider.
>>
Anyone want a greentext of my shitshow of a Saturday night?
>>
>>8473392
Go for it m8
>>
>>8473465
>>8473392
>My friend T tells me it's Peach Party Weekend and he's going to a house party to start it off
>no idea what that is but okay
>T, J and I go get Thai food dinner (read: no one's bottoming tonight) and then get ready for the party
>Party is in a high rise condo and everyone there is fit af and do lots of drugs
>The host hired hot bartenders, a hot DJ, and even hot dudes to dance in their underwear
>We spot our mutual friend, B's ex, who B hates and always gets into fights with when he sees him
>B's always a pain in the ass just in general
>Decides to invite B to the party just to pour gasoline onto the fire
>As soon as B says he's coming the ex leaves
>Fuck we invited our friend to a party for no reason
>Finish drinks and I spitefully take a shit in their fancy bathroom because this party is too up its own ass
>As soon as we step out the door, we see the ex walking back in
>Fuck
>We step outside and run into B, who's confused while we're leaving
>Tell we're going to change into cooler clothes
>no actual intention of going back to the party
>go to T's place
>given Five Hour Energy
>change into tank tops
>T decides we need to dress up for some reason
>makes me wear dragon wings
>makes J into Wonder Woman
>wears cheetah print shit for himself
>mylifeisbullshit.jpg
>walk down the street to a gay bar that's having a block party
>$5 cover so fuck that
>go across the street to another gay bar thay's crowded af
>everyone's complimenting us on our costumes even though I can't walk around without hitting people in the face with my wings
>watch some drag, drink more
>decide it's too crowded
>get an uber to Eagle, the leather bar
To be continued
>>
>>8473546
>Party is in a high rise condo and everyone there is fit af and do lots of drugs
>>The host hired hot bartenders, a hot DJ, and even hot dudes to dance in their underwear
>Not fucking any of the hot people
Your story is lame already.
>>
>>8473546
Why is this every gay guy's weekend ever?
>>
>>8473546
>arrive at Eagle
>emptiest place we've been
>fuck
>go to the bathroom cuz broke the seal
>T and I leave the bathroom
>J lingers
>what's taking him so long?
>peek in
>J is getting his dick sucked
>okay.jpg
>Eagle's drinks are strong af and huge af and the music is good
>we decide to hang out and dance
>J accidentally kicks T's drink out of his hand
>after an hour decide to go to ANOTHER bar because T has a coupon to cover two of us for the cover
>uber over
>T and J get in
>prepare to pay cover when one doorman asks to touch my dragon wings
>"yeah if I can get in without cover"
>it works fuck yeah
>watch some more drag
>T gets tired and ducks out
>J tries to get real with me
>"I feel like you don't like me"
>too drunk to deal with this shit so tell him everything's fine
>we go across the parking lot to another bar
>it's empty
>we walk next door to ANOTHER bar
>drink there until 3 am when bars close because the state has a stupid law banning selling alcohol after 3
>walk into parking lot not looking forward to walking home
>J walks up to a car and asks if they're headed to midtown
>tells me to get in
>fuck it why not get in a stranger's car
>car turns in opposite direction
>we're headed to Xion, a gay nightclub that opens after 3 am where you go to do drugs
>okay.jpg
To be concluded
>>
>>8473629
>driver is bisexual dude with wasted gf
>get to Xion
>pay absurdly expensive cover
>5 minutes after J and I get in, the circuit breaks and the music cuts out
>I'm standing in the dark surrounded by shirtless dudes in silence in a 100 degree room
>decide we need their bullshit $8 water
>it's cash-only
>their ATM is broken
>am I going to die
>go wait in line for the bathroom and just drink water from the fucking sink
>at the front of the line, a twink asks to cut in line behind me
>"yeah if you give me your bottle of gatorade"
>fill up gatorade with sink water, our only source of sustenance
>dance for an hour or so
>dance with a dude JUST so he can fan me with his fan
>4:30 the Five Hour Energy wears off
>walk up to J
>"If we don't live right now I am going to die"
>uber home
>fall asleep at 5 am on my couch watching funhaus

At 10 am I woke up for brunch
>>
>>8473573
Haha anon you think I spend enough time at the gym to not have been completely invisible there?

>>8473600
My life is trash
>>
>>8473656
>Haha anon you think I spend enough time at the gym to not have been completely invisible there?
You know what you have to do.
>>
>>8473688
I'm the foodie anon. I will put my two-three days a week in at the gym and settle for being average before I give up eating good food

Besides, I don't want to be one of those scene queen power gays
>>
>tfw rejected a job offer because it wasn't exactly what I was looking for
Weird feeling. I'm kinda proud of myself because I'm in a position where I can reject job offers because I want to, but also kind of stupid for letting any oportunities pass at all.
>>
>>8473643
Well that was not nearly as interesting as I had hoped.
>crestfallen.jpg
>>
>>8473718
>I don't want to be one of those scene queen power gays
Riiiiight
>>
>>8473755
I'm living to die
>>
>>8473546
>>8473629
>>8473643
>"I am in my 20s and I leave my house" the story

I'm 34 and I don't miss any of this crap. Though I didn't have any gay friends and did this kind of shit at least once a week with straight guys.
And we didn't have uber and taxis are garbage so I would often be the driver... pretty lucky we're not all dead now.
>>
>>8473546
>>8473629
>>8473643
TL;DR
>>
>>8473912
That's why I asked. Blame him >>8473465
>>
File: ben-affleck1.jpg (167KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
ben-affleck1.jpg
167KB, 460x460px
>>8472749
ben affleck
>>
>>8473926
never waste a second on the opinions of dumb faggots who get on a message board and then bitch when you write more than 2 sentences.
i guarantee you that the only reason he's complaining is because you weren't talking about him.
>>
File: Russell_Crowe.jpg (100KB, 650x978px) Image search: [Google]
Russell_Crowe.jpg
100KB, 650x978px
>>8472749
That's a hard title to award, but.
>>
>>8473952
imagine being this triggered over a mediocre story and a gif
>>
File: tumblr_oglkoeZs151u208bxo1_1280.jpg (38KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oglkoeZs151u208bxo1_1280.jpg
38KB, 720x720px
>>8473978
>>8473952
You guys he was most likely just memeing. I wouldn't read too much into this.
>>
>tfw "twink" with no husbear
>>
File: u0lvq9k8pcex.jpg (130KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
u0lvq9k8pcex.jpg
130KB, 500x414px
>>8473926
>>
File: 1409510787206.jpg (100KB, 373x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409510787206.jpg
100KB, 373x500px
>>8473935
puke.jpeg

what an terribly awful actor
>>
File: robertfuller.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
robertfuller.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>8472749
IMO, Robert Fuller

His voice makes me cum,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q323cPH13yk

Just stumbled across an old western show he was in a few months ago. Those fucking tight pants showing off his great ass and bulge.. I can't even watch it because I just want to jerk off... also I'm not a grandpa and I don't like westerns.. also he's like 100 years old now and that just makes me depressed.. but damn he was hot as fuck.
>>
>tfw hairy af asscrack
>perfectly smooth cheeks
I feel like I got the worst of both worlds down there
>>
>>8474133
>insecure about meaningless minor appearance shit like a woman
that's even more attractive...
>>
>>8474133
So then change it instead of being a lil bitch about it?
>>
File: 1482904490758.jpg (100KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1482904490758.jpg
100KB, 1080x1349px
>>8473546
>>8473629
>>8473643

>clubbing when you don't really enjoy it

This sounds like very peculiar and expensive method of procrastination.

I can understand it, but it feels kinda wierd.
>>
File: 1497907262489.jpg (34KB, 640x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497907262489.jpg
34KB, 640x590px
>tfw literally retarded cant tie my shoes or drive at 26
>tfw was squatting and broke my thumb at 230 pounds and had to go to the hospital because broken shoulder thumb and spinal damage
>tfw in a lot of pain but look in the mirror and see quads go up

Its been four years of lifting i really need to acceot that ill never learn how to squat properly and just get flexible or something before i kill myself.

The rest of me looks great im a bear mode guy and i want to look like a bear tank completely but i need to accept that it wont happen because ill kill myself on accident.

Is thete anything else i can do besides squats for ass anf quad and full body ab development?

Squats literally turn you into a tank
>>
>>8474191
It was fun but a little scary

Which is kind of a general description of life desu
>>
What's mascgen's favorite way of snagging up a dude cooter
>>
File: 1403591405360.gif (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1403591405360.gif
3MB, 512x384px
>>8474567
>dude cooter
>>
>>8474037
he was good in gone girl
>>
>>8474195
the one time im on topic noody cares
>>
>>8474634
every single time you go on this short rant about god knows what without actually saying anything meaningful
dedicate one of your squat days to reading books bitch
>>
>>8474641
what?
>>
File: 1457919885246.jpg (343KB, 1280x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1457919885246.jpg
343KB, 1280x1350px
Survey time!
>What's your favorite kind of clothes/clothing style?
>Do you wear accessories? (rings, earrings, piercings, etc)
>What deodorant/cologne do you usually wear?
post a pic of your favorite piece of clothing if you want
>>
>>8475300
>What's your favorite kind of clothes/clothing style?
the kind that fits and doesn't draw unnecessary attention. i want my clothes to make ME look good, not outshine me.
>Do you wear accessories? (rings, earrings, piercings, etc)
no. i don't judge others for it and think it looks good on some so if you like that shit, you do you, but personally it would make me feel like an attention whore. plus i hate the feeling random shit on my body. i cant even wear a watch.
>What deodorant/cologne do you usually wear?
mitchum/versache eros
>>
>>8473068

Aren't there like 4 more Avatar films coming out?

>>8474623

I'm looking forward to seeing him in Justice League.
>>
File: nd.1826.jpg (53KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
nd.1826.jpg
53KB, 300x400px
>>8475300
I go for a classic/preppy look: button down oxford cloth shirts and wool trousers with a nice brogue (shoe)

I wear a gold wedding ring and a gold chain with a cross.

I'm currently wearing Tom Ford's Oud Wood which my husband tells me is pretty sexy.
>>
>>8475300
Uptight.
Rings at most.
Various. Prefer the spring-scents more than the dramatic musky evening colognes though.
>>
File: joeysmellthefartacting.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
joeysmellthefartacting.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>8475300
>tfw there is a cologne you fucking love the fuck out of but you only smell it on random strange men like once or twice a year.
>tfw you're too embarrassed to ask a random man what his cologne is
>tfw you've gone through tons of colognes in stores trying to figure it out but they smell differently when first sprayed and after 3-4 your nose/brain gets overwhelmed and confused and you can't even remember what it smells like anymore

one of these days I'm just going to act like a dumbass faggot and ask.
>>
>>8474195
Can someone fuckin give me input? Jesus no wonder why theres never progress pics hete none of you lift. You're all fucking bitches
>>
>>8475618
ass implants
>>
>>8475618
why are u constantly so angry jfc do something with your life
>>
>>8475618
Mascgen is not /fit/.

>literally retarded
no kidding
>>
>>8475668
> talks fit stuff all day
> has the fit sticky in the op
>i bring up fit stuff
>we don't do that here

wtf is wrong with you betas Jesus

>>8475644
Who tf do you think i am? Have sex pinhead
>>
>>8475700
>wtf is wrong with you betas Jesus
literally nothing.
why do literally retarded people always get upset when they are confused? isn't that how you feel all the time? why don't you just accept the fact that you will never understand and calm down?
>>
New here. What exactly is /mascgen/?
>>
>>8475761
You literally talk about fitness stuff all day.

Now i posted some on topic shit and i get vilified and hated. Wtf is wrong with this general?
>>
>>8475773
a place for FTMs, butch lesbians, and hairless twinks to pretend they are macho... and one literally retarded guy to get mad that he's not on /fit/.
>>
>>8475789
Any butch/masculine bi women? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 1488864595251.jpg (28KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1488864595251.jpg
28KB, 460x345px
>>8475775
the reason people hate you is because you post that stupid pic of the baseball players ass over and over constantly for like several years now on here and on /hm/ and probably on other boards that i don't visit.
and you keep asking the same stupid questions over and over.
is this a feminine ass?
does this but look like a girls butt?
how can i get a butt like this?
how many squats to get like this?
etc.

i mean i've never heard of an autistic person obsessing about baseball players butts but apparently you do.

just give it a rest and don't sperg out when people ignore you.
you are literally cancer.
and boring, repetitive, predictable, incurable cancer which is the worst kind.
>>
>>8475822
Lol im not even the guy that does that you piece of shit i just reposted that pic.

Why are you such a beta piece of shit anyway?
>>
>>8475822
Hello 911 yes I just witness this anon murder the shitposter.
>>
File: 1273055117348.jpg (319KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1273055117348.jpg
319KB, 1600x900px
>>8475361
Yep, and I'm going to look at them through a magnifying glass to find this kind of shot.

Remember this movie wasn't even for mature audiences.
>>
>>8475822
motherfucker posts it all over /fa/ too
>>
>>8475300
I like casual. Jeans and a t-shirt.
No.
Oldspice and drakkar noir.

>>8475361
>Aren't there like 4 more Avatar films coming out
I hope not.
>>
>>8475789
>tfw butch lesbian FTM twink
hi guise
>>
Does mascgen shower in the morning or at night?
>>
>>8478284
I prefer doing it before going to bed and whenever I do physical activity or sex :3
>>
File: IMG_9614.jpg (248KB, 897x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9614.jpg
248KB, 897x1278px
>>8478342
Same

I normally shower right before bed and it's nice when I shower after the gym instead and right before bed I'm procrastinating getting a shower and then I remember I've already showered

Guys my life is v exciting
>>
File: 1491748967618.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491748967618.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>tfw new Kovacs instagram story where he's shirtless
I want him so bad bros
>>
>>8478384
Do you have to follow him on insta to see his stories or can you just post it here.

Also somebody needs to confirm the gay
>>
>>8478284
Usually after the gym, our whenever I feel dirty/gross.

Before bed is nice to. It's relaxing.
>>
>>8478391
need to follow him
>>
>>8478537
>that tiddy bouncing
Oh my god
>>
>>8478284
Both.
I shower and jerk off in the morning to help me wake up, and I shower at night after I exercise and go for a walk. It's hot as balls out so I'm usually soaked in sweat.

I started washing up in hot/warm and then slowly decreasing the temp until im rinsing off in ice cold. It feels fucking awesome.
I used to fucking hate cold water showers when I was fat, and now that I've lost the weight I love them.. seems weird since you'd think the extra blubber would have insulated me or something.
>>
>>8478284
Night, you get that special musky odor during the day this way while you aren't exactly dirty because you still shower once a day
>>
>>8478778
>musky odor

musk is a disgusting word.
>>
File: 20150206192236-elon-musk-2.jpg (219KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
20150206192236-elon-musk-2.jpg
219KB, 822x462px
>>8478842
mfw
>>
>>8478842
>t. doesn't think nose to perineum (read: the muskiest part of men) is the best thing in the world
>>
>>8478842
What would you prefer? Man stink?

I don't really like dude smell, but when a guy loves mine it's super hot.
>>
>>8478713
You just got used to the temperature I don't think it has anything to do with your weight changes.

>>8478384
>I want him so bad bros
Only one who does!
>>
File: tumblr_ompba75PVp1thp15zo1_1280.jpg (494KB, 1248x1126px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ompba75PVp1thp15zo1_1280.jpg
494KB, 1248x1126px
>>8478926
>Man stink?

Male Genital Odour
lol

Why do we have to talk about it?
Some things are better left to the imagination.
>>
File: Henry_Cavill_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (16KB, 220x332px) Image search: [Google]
Henry_Cavill_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
16KB, 220x332px
>>8472749
>of all time
Brad Pitt

>currently
Henry Cavill

>>8473935
Disgusting. He's the worst batman, and he's cringy.
>>
>>8478713

Adipose tissue creates estrogen
Estrogen makes you more sensitive to temperature changes
>>
>>8475300
>>What's your favorite kind of clothes/clothing style?
i wear pretty standard clothes. jeans and either plain shirts or some novelty shirt i got on teespring or something. i like being comfy.
>>Do you wear accessories? (rings, earrings, piercings, etc)
nope, used to tho. not really my thing desu
>>What deodorant/cologne do you usually wear?
generic, as long as it smells nice when i check in the store i don't really care. i liked old spice and brut when i was younger, but since i was like 19 i've just been using generics or whatever i find.
>>
>>8478284
I prefer showering at night, but I usually get home after 11pm on weekdays and I just want to eat and go to sleep then. I go to the gym in the mornings so I mostly shower after that. On the weekends I shower at night before bed, or before going out if I'm doing so.
>>
>woofs from hot dudes on scruff
>they're in relationships/married
Why
>>
>>8479228
Why else do you think bitch?
>>
>>8479228
>Why
Many guys in relationships look for someone to have a threesome with on dating apps. Also, a lot of gay relationships/marriages seem to be open. Though that could be just my confirmation bias.
>>
File: tumblr_or3dycKCvV1sisx9co1_1280.jpg (325KB, 1194x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or3dycKCvV1sisx9co1_1280.jpg
325KB, 1194x1920px
My antidepressants have been working erratically, since my phobias came back 2 weeks ago before my short vacation to Slovakia. Almost ruined the trip, and had to take it easy and couldn't sleep well. Also the SSRI sequal dysfunction is back, the complete lack of sexual apetite means I can't even fap anymore.

>tfw no wrestler/judoka
bf to motivate me to working out and staying strong

>>8475300

Smart casual but baggy enough to be comfortable.
No accessories
Nivea deodorants is the only of the dozens of brands in my country that doesn't smell like shit, and Old Spice is too damn expensive.
>>
File: 1485744765835.jpg (48KB, 437x634px) Image search: [Google]
1485744765835.jpg
48KB, 437x634px
>>8478854
fug, this post unironically gave me a boner, I love men's smell
>>
>Finally get around to going to a gay bar on my own in the hopes of having fun and potentially finding a bf
>While I'm walking up to the door someone gets put through the window
>Closed for until next Saturday for investigation and repairs

Well that didn't work, any other ways of finding guys to hang out with that don't involve going to the hive of femme, communism and villainy that is my local lgbt rights group?
>>
>>8480050
Grindr?
>>
>>8480066
I want to get a bf not a series of one night stands culminating in getting aids or murdered in some shit covered flat

Grindr in my area simply doesn't have dudes on it that are interested in anything but anonymous sex
>>
>>8480075
So you've already tried grinder or are you just making assumptions that its just a sex app? I've met guys on there just for dates. You just have to not be a bitch and actually say what you want is all.
>>
>>8480493
I've already tried grindr, used it for multiple months, great for getting sex, bad for actually meeting people, at least in my area
>>
File: 1483920017195.jpg (94KB, 540x507px) Image search: [Google]
1483920017195.jpg
94KB, 540x507px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NCE6p3R6kA
anyone else turned on by piss? This ad makes me so hard
>>
>>8480717
>great for getting sex, bad for actually meeting people

so you've been getting sex with people you haven't actually met?
>>
File: 130.jpg (37KB, 401x349px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
37KB, 401x349px
>>8480759
That was a delicious ad.
>>
>>8480767
You know what I mean you cheeky cunt
>>
>>8480827
no, my point is that you are actually meeting people.
you're even having sex with them.
why aren't you seeing them again?
why aren't you dating any of them?
you say you want to date someone.
but you're not.
is it because they refuse to see you again?
if so, ask yourself why.
is it because you refuse to see them again?
if so, ask yourself why.
is it because they are all sluts and you're not?
maybe don't sleep with them so soon.
you seem to be meeting people who are sexually compatible.
why can't you convert that into a relationship?
(protip: maybe you don't really want a relationship)
>>
>>8480759
I'm not really turned on by piss itself but for some reason I get hard when a guy says he REALLY needs to take a piss. Turns out there are many 'piss desperation' videos out there but they are mostly bored (aka a guy squirming in front of a camera and then wetting himself). Then again, I don't know what would make a good video of that since the main appeal (for me) is that it is unintentional
>>
>>8475956
>>8476421

It's been confirmed today that there'll be four more Avatar films, with the first sequel expected to be released in 2020.

They're trying to develop 3D films without the need for glasses.

>>8478284

Always in the morning.
Only at night if I'm muddy/sweaty.
>>
>>8480884
This tbqh
>>
File: 1357066928034.gif (957KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1357066928034.gif
957KB, 250x193px
>Meet a guy on Grindr with my same feetish
>Chubby bear, with a nice beard, nerdy shirt and cute/shy smile, but don't notice all of this right away
>We get to work, end up with a mutual footjob
>He leaves
>10 minutes later
>"He was really cute. Like, really really cute. And had such a soft beard. And my same fetish. And his belly was so fuzzy! And a Harry Potter shirt. Subtle but cute. I wonder what it's like to rest on his chest and between his arms"
>"But what if he didn't like it? He came, yes, but maybe something went wrong and i didnt notice it. Am i gonna see him again?!"
>Spend the entire day like this
>Write on Grindr about his cute Ravenclaw shirt
>Wait like a dog a response

What the fuck happened? I feel like a woman
>>
File: 1493591926409.jpg (1MB, 2213x1878px) Image search: [Google]
1493591926409.jpg
1MB, 2213x1878px
I have an idea for a gay movie.
Extreme condensed version:
>its a war/romance movie
>takes place in Oregon, west side of the state, in a farming town
>starts out with a qt couple, blonde hair green eyed tall guy and a brownish red hair brown eyed shorter guy in HS. red hair's family owns a bakery, green eyes wants to join military
>red hair's parents died young, is raised by grandparents
>graduation, green eyes goes off to boot camp
>red hair assumes to take care of bakery after grandparents are too old
>internationally things are in turmoil, tensions rise with Russia or some other nation who knows
>eventually war erupts and US is invaded
>blonde hair goes off to fight
>red hair as to rally the town to defend against the invaders
>blonde hair's unit is separated from the rest of the army as they try to retake Seattle, he tries to fight/hike his way back home while taking care of one of his wounded buddies
>maybe one of them dies who knows, leaning towards red hair during the defense of his home town. It would be a twist ending that would be unexpected.
>would include cool battles scenes
ye
>>
>>8473308
>tfw you are that bf for a qt otter

Poor lil guy falls asleep at his desk all the time and I have to carry him to bed.
>>
File: stf132_horrifying.jpg (54KB, 620x506px) Image search: [Google]
stf132_horrifying.jpg
54KB, 620x506px
>>8473986
>tfw I get called daddy when I'm only 27
>>
>>8480924
You've probably been alone for too long and are starved of affection/approval
>>
>>8480948
I get called daddy a lot and I'm 22. But I think it's because of my personality rather than looks.
>>
>>8480929
white people are so weird, the post
>>
>>8480948
are you a hairy top?
because hairy tops are daddies regardless of age.
>>
>>8481001
If you look old(er) and look relatively hairy, you're going to get called daddy. Don't have to be a top. Don't have to actually be old. Some idiots even go a step further and call anyone who is even remotely 'dom' as daddy, even if they're a legit twink in an ill-fitting suit trying to crack his pleather belt as a whip.
>>
>>8480937

This, and probably addicted to Grindr, so even if you ended up dating long-term, you'd probably get bored after a few weeks and re-download Grindr because you want attention again.

>>8480970
>>8481012

THIS. I got called daddy for the first time when I was 21 by an older guy. I don't think it's so much aesthetic as much as it is personality, behaviour, and mannerisms. I think that's what it is for me because I'm babyfaced and thin, but tall, and have a deep voice, so my masculinity tends to be what does it, rather than body and facial hair (which I lack). I think it's relatively subjective and more dom/sub than it is actually about appearance.
>>
>>8481001
Yes. To both.
>>
File: 1345101554823.jpg (16KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1345101554823.jpg
16KB, 480x720px
>be cubby/fat for majority of my life
>always hated my soft smooth flabby body and HATED being sweaty
>would cover up with tons of clothing and turn AC on so I wouldn't sweat

>be finally thin on the way to fit
>starting to grow thick dark hair all over (losing fat + exercise = test boost?)
>leave AC off even though its hot as fuck, like a sauna in my apartment
>walk around naked all day
>give myself a boner rubbing my sweaty hairy firm body
>sometimes rub olive oil all over myself to get extra slippery

life is fucking great
>>
File: 1497128893260.png (220KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497128893260.png
220KB, 338x450px
>>8481547
The more body fat % you have the more estrogen your body produces. So yes in turn losing fat weight and gaining muscle boosts your testosterone levels and lowers your estrogen.
>>
>>8481547
>like a sauna in my apartment
>sometimes rub olive oil all over myself to get extra slippery
fried chicken roleplay fetishists GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>8481569
is it bad that I dont find such type aesthetically attractive, but I'd want to get physical with him?

t.tranny
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (497KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
497KB, 250x188px
>>8481590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8zg7uQX6No
>>
>>8478284
night.
>>
>>8481591
Youre a failed straight man

You like fembois and twinks

Now fuck off hon
>>
Do I have to work out to be here? It's good enough that I have lots of guns, study engineering and like hard alcohol, right?
>>
>>8483055
No but it helps
>>
Is this place full of gay elitism stemming from insecurities pertaining to your own bodies?
>>
>>8481547

Narcissistic much?

>>8483055

See: >>8483340
>>
>>8481547
>>8481569
>tfw never been fat
>always have been physically fit because played sports
>started lifting and getting more muscle
>still no upper body hair or facial
reee
>>
>>8483350
>be teenager
>realise I find guys around me more attractive than girls
>enter the gay community
>a vast majority of gay guys are nothing like those who made me gay in the first place
I feel ripped off and trying to make the best of the situation.
>>
>tfw chub growing up
>spend years getting fit
>now muscle cub with a bf
>moving in with him in september
>going to propose to him halloween 2018
>>
>>8483584
this post sent me into depression
>>
>>8483464

I wish I knew this feel, minus lack of facial and body hair. You're still masc without it.

>>8483483

This.

>>8483584

Why halloween?
>>
>>8483618
It'll be our fifth anniversary since we became official.
>>
>>8483692
That's really sweet anon. Congratulations! What kind of wedding do you think you'll have?
>>
>>8483723
BDSM themed
>>
File: 61VVZg27lfL._SL1013_.jpg (87KB, 1001x1013px) Image search: [Google]
61VVZg27lfL._SL1013_.jpg
87KB, 1001x1013px
>>8483729
>>
>>8483729
Gureto-desuyo
>>
File: happy-ba-dum-tss-l.png (326KB, 1500x1292px) Image search: [Google]
happy-ba-dum-tss-l.png
326KB, 1500x1292px
>>8483729
>>
>>8480884
Have you considered that I've attempted to meet some of them again but they always refuse? Like I said, the that use grindr men in my city are strictly interested in sex, if I go to the capital then there's plenty that are interested in hanging out or dating, I've even met a few that were interested, but I live 100 miles away from there and I cannot move

Stop trying the babbies first psychoanalysis routine, it doesn't work
And learn to use capitals
>>
>>8483584
>going to propose to him halloween 2018
Because your entire relationship is a spook.
>>
>>8484238
What's this fucking spook meme now
>>
>>8484294
it's a play on halloween being spooky you inbred overgrown orangutan.
>>
>>8484302
Yeah but I've seen people calling other's spooks in different threads and I'm wondering if it's a fresh new maymay
>>
>>8484354
It seems to be a left-wing version of calling things jewish, except instead of a racist conspiracy theory it just means the badwrongthing is bourgeoisie or something. At least that's how it seems to be used.
>>
>>8484370
Oh okay. That's not so bad then
>>
>>8484370
Spook is a derogatory term for black people. That being said I really hope the left starts using it and calling everyone niggers.
>>
>>8484354
>>8484370
>being this old and retarded
Read some stirner you dumb fucks. It's an OLD meme, older than you cunts with a stick so far up your asses you might as well be betty crocker.
>>
>>8484444
Check'd. I knew it was a term before (thought it was this >>8484443 desu) but I was curious as to why it was making a comeback
>>
>>8484432
>That placard
>Being held by someone who is clearly a member of the bourgeois
[USEFUL IDIOT INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>8484480
No, she wrote it on cardboard! She's totally a proletariat guys!
>>
>>8483055
So you're trans?
>>
File: what a bore.gif (364KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
what a bore.gif
364KB, 200x150px
>>
>Live in nice older apartment building in nice area of city
>Fucking love my apartment, great views, plenty of hot water, low rent, etc...
>Only problem is fucking roaches
>Typical for city life, not even that bad, has been much worse in other apartments (once woke up with a roach crawling around in my pubes)
>Try to keep them away with bug spray i mix myself, works pretty well.
>Just re-sprayed yesterday
>Woke up this morning with my nose swollen shut and feeling like crap
>tfw I poisoned myself

ugh.. I hate summer..
>>
>>8484480
She doesn't really look like she owns a multi-billion dollar company
>>
File: 0tNhWM5ER8GD70gwX5Da_Bernie Sad.jpg (29KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
0tNhWM5ER8GD70gwX5Da_Bernie Sad.jpg
29KB, 450x253px
>>8484519
>>
>>8484528
Do you know what bourgeois actually means or did you hear somebody in your slam poetry club say it and thought it meant super rich people?

Bourgeois is the middle class, the comfortable people that don't control anything themselves but prop up and are controlled by the elites while keeping the proletariat down
>>
>>8484444
Not quite as old as the antisemitism it's the counterpart to.
>>
>>8484519
>tfw I poisoned myself
Go a step further.
>>
>>8484537
In Marxist contexts the bourgeois refers to the capitalist class that owns the factories and controls most of the wealth.

But yes she looks middle class. However I don't think it's hypocritical or stupid to resent the highest echelon of wealth considering they're strangling the poor class as well as middle class
>>
>>8484542
Literally no one cares or uses it in that fashion but ok sweaty.
>>
>>8484543
poison you?
>>
>>8484556
Have you actually read any Marx? The bourgeois covers everything from newly affluent tradesmen that aren't employed by someone else but don't employ others to minor aristocracy
>>
>>8484556
Pick up some more books babe. This isn't a robin hood 1% situation lmao

>>8484571
1 more step further.
>>
File: yepthat'sreddit.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
yepthat'sreddit.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>8484556
>In marxist contexts
>Clearly hasn't read Das Kapital or any other communist tract
>>
>>8484586
It literally is though.

>>8484575
I have but I'm not going to get pedantic about terminology. The "middle class" as we refer to it today isn't the same thing as the "new aristocracy" considering the middle class's share of wealth is shrinking
>>
>>8484646
Explain your point please, you have specifically cited Marxist theory to back up your claim that a clearly well off member of the middle class isn't bourgeois, when they are the definition of the bourgeois, the people that the so called "1%" hurt badly aren't people like that women, they are the proletariat and the precariat, who simultaneously are crushed by the effects of the elite's decisions but have no real power to resist or cause change, and possibly the very lowest fringe of the bourgeois, which that woman doesn't seem to be
>>
>>8484671
I'm saying that just because she's not in abject poverty doesn't mean she's bourgeois. She could, like many, be a college graduate with no job prospects in her field and be a barista or whatever. So I would argue that she's most likely precariat rather than bourgeois. Also this is an argument about an assumption of a woman in the picture.
>>
File: tumblr_mu5na3Zi9Z1sisx9co1_1280.jpg (91KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu5na3Zi9Z1sisx9co1_1280.jpg
91KB, 605x807px
>>8484556

>the highest echelon of wealth considering they're strangling the poor class as well as middle class

Sounds an awful lot like every single Communist party ever.
>>
File: IMG_9631.jpg (73KB, 560x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9631.jpg
73KB, 560x707px
>>8484722
I unironically dislike capitalism.
>>
>>8484741
unnnff
>>
>>8484741

I unironically do.
It allows me to actually pursue making a living doing something I like. I am also (relatively) free to collaborate to make some impactful technology and/or entertainment media,

Also capitalism has a significantly lower rate of totalitarianism, so best chances of government transparency.
>>
File: IMG_9632.jpg (93KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9632.jpg
93KB, 600x450px
>>8484765
Is this what they call spooky ghost
>>
>>8484710
>She could, like many, be a college graduate with no job prospects in her field and be a barista or whatever
So she has almost certainly made the decision to go into a field that has inherently poor job prospects, such as art or history, or into a field that experiences huge swings in demand depending on the market, such as business

You know what kinds of degrees are always in demand regardless of the state of the economy?
Engineering, Medicine, Language, Mathematics and Science ones
Do you know which class almost never goes for any high risk degrees such as the arts or volatile fields that provide the opportunity for extreme wealth if you're good enough but are under constant risk from market forces?
The proletariat
Who does though?
>>
File: IMG_9633.jpg (90KB, 477x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9633.jpg
90KB, 477x640px
>>8484772
Capitalism forces people to work jobs they hate just to survive. Capitalism is the compulsion to work, not the freedom to work. I work a pretty well paying job but it's boring 80% of the time. I'm lucky enough to have a job that let's me live comfortably but I don't define my life worth by what I do for work. What I value is the things that don't have anything to do with work, i.e. My friends and family, how much I've traveled, etc. You're lucky enough to pursue a job you have a passion for but you're in the minority

>capitalism has a significantly lower rate of totalitarianism
The greatest trick capitalists pulled was convincing people that wage slavery was their own fault
>>
>>8484778
I understand your reasoning now. However
>inherently poor job prospects
It's inherently poor because capitalists have driven down the value of those jobs. Journalism, teaching, and the arts is valuable work and we need people to do it, but if everyone followed the argument we would have none of that. Capitalists decide which work is valuable and which is not.
>>
>>8484806
>I work a pretty well paying job but it's boring 80% of the time.
This is everything you do long enough.
>>
>>8484886
Those professions have inherently poor job prospects not because some evil capitalist says they aren't value, but because they rarely offer any concrete, tangible valuable to society and are often highly subjective or interpretive

Successful members of the media creating classes are arguably amongst the most advantage in society because they control great amounts of political capital, are typically from well off backgrounds and are often very well paid or are able to sell their work on for vast sums, the people applying for high risk jobs know and accept they have poor job prospects when they go into them, and have made the decision based off either an overriding desire to pursue that career anyway "following their dreams" so to speak, or because they genuinely think they are good enough to become successful

>Capitalists decide which work is valuable and which is not
To an extent this is true, particularly for things such as very high end technology, consumption goods likes iphones, expensive cars and tailored clothing, where the majority of the value comes from prestige and aesthetics rather than functionality and high end cultural capital, but to a large degree it actually isn't, certain things are always required for any society to function, the degrees I pointed to as having very good job prospects regardless of present circumstances are examples of those things, people will not always value luxury goods, media or art, but there will always be a need for doctors, engineers, farmers, scientists, soldiers etc.
>>
>>8484494
gross
>>
>>8484954
I fucking hate this phone I swear to christ
>>
>>8484886
>Journalism, teaching, and the arts is valuable work and we need people to do it, but if everyone followed the argument we would have none of that.
Teaching is one of the most secure positions. Unless you fuck up big time, you're set. The arts is a huge industry (to the tune of almost 1T in America alone). Journalism has always been rocky ground, mainly due to all the format changes, and now the format seems to largely be supported by patreon and/or platform subscriptions.

Even if you go into an inherently weak field like gender studies, unless you're an anti-social mess, you make money through presentations and working with corporations diversity groups. Google for instance throws millions of dollars to find out what makes an attractive workplace environment for women, what keeps them happy, etc.
>>
>>8484990
>Google for instance throws millions of dollars to find out what makes an attractive workplace environment for women, what keeps them happy, etc.
Hideous.
>>
>>8484997
It's a highly competitive environment and so even having a slight edge on your competition (ie it can be something as simple as a week more mat leave, a daycare at the office building) can bring in a whole slew of million dollar ideas.
But of course it isn't just about women they generally spend a lot of money studying humans in general.
>>
>>8485012
Then they ought to offer perks that attract actually valuable employees, rather than just throwing shit at diversity hires.
>>
>>8485024
They do more than just 'offer perks'. They're as I said, generally studying humans, which stems into all fields including HR and how to handle interviews. So yes, that also includes 'minority' (not really) groups seeing as they seem to also be humans.
>>
>>8484806

>Communism is the compulsion to work, not the freedom to work

Fixed.

Also, it's not like my job is my passion, heavens no. However, I can try to learn something new, create a better idea...and change it freely. I can go from IT to being a musician if I want to.

>The greatest trick capitalists pulled was convincing people that wage slavery was their own fault.

I am not an Ancap, employees should be treated as business partners and be treated with respect and paid accordingly, so I do not oppose employee rights and govenrment interventionism.

Capitalism is so dope that even the non-perfect versions of it has created countries that are literal paradises on earth that everybody migrates to instead of the other way around.
>>
>>8485206
It's actually a Marxist-Leninist fatty, not that it makes the situation better lmao
>>
>>8485206
Yw bby
>>
>>8485206
There's only so many times you can talk about how much you love having chest hair and drinking beer or how little you understand the appeal of not being manly per day, you need to talk about other shit occasionally, and debunking babbies first syndicalism is fun
>>
>>8485290
xir is for sure, the entire reason mascgen was created was because they weren't getting enough attention on gaygen
they threw a huge fit and then started their own gen where they can shitpost the same damn tumblr images (which they've gone through the process of renaming lmao) over and over again while pretending xir has a social life

i feel bad for any guys who come here thinking it's some safe space of masculinity, unfortunately it's yet another trap
>>
>>8485290
They're not the same person. Although I can't give advice on your lifting routine sorry. I know what works for me but not much beyond that

>>8485308
All because I asked about spooks. Talking politics on 4chan is invariably shit but I get sucked in anyway from time to time
>>
>tfw accidentally cheated on my bf of 4 years
>>
>>8486542

> accidentally cheated

Greentext the story anon.
>>
>>8486558
>Talking with bf about 5 or 6 months ago
>Conversation ends up being about a couple we know that split up because one of them cheated
>He ends up saying that he doesn't consider it cheating if it's just sex and feelings there are no feelings involved
>I find it weird but say that he's got a point just to figure out if he had sex with someone else
>He says that he hasn't but that he wouldn't make a big deal out of it if I did because he has a low sex drive
>Fast forward two months
>Have an ex classmate who had always low key hit on me but I never acted on it because I was with the bf
>Run into him on the train
>Catch up and end up exchanging numbers (I had changed mine)
>Start talking somewhat regularly about civil stuff
>One day he starts hitting on me again
>Play along because the bf is ok with it anyway
>End up meeting up to have sex
>Just one time and it wasn't even good
>Never happens again
>Fastforward to today
>Talking about cheating and stuff again with the bf
>He now says that just sex with someone else IS cheating
>Remind him of what he said the last time
>He says that he thought about it later and he realized it would bother him if I slept with someone else but that he didn't say anything because he didn't want me to think that he didn't trust me
>>
>>8487318
Just keep it a secret and move on. If you love him it doesn't matter. The only reason things will go badly is if you even tell him what you did. Just don't do it again.
>>
>>8487318
this has a very simple solution.
>>
>huge crush on metalhead musclebear
>his Scruff bio says shit like "I love tattoos, furry men"
>I'm none of those things
>see that he is always liking photos of the circlejerking bears on Instagram
>keeps taking to me on Scruff and even slid into my DMs on Instagram
>has said before that I'm a "handsome fella" and that we should get a beer

I'm terrified to meet him IRL, he will probably think "oh wait, what was I thinking, he's not my type at all".
>>
>>8488577
Just do it, also post butt
>>
>>8488577
Ask him for validation
>D-do you really want to go on a date with me?
>I-I mean you are very handsome...
>b-but I'm not hairy... and I don't have tattoos... how could you ever love me?
>>
>>8487318

Despite what others say, I'd suggest you tell him, just so he knows, but only because you thought he said it was okay, and tell him that you thought it wasn't even good because it wasn't with him (even if this is a lie) to make him trust and still like you.

Also:

> >He ends up saying that he doesn't consider it cheating if it's just sex and feelings there are no feelings involved

How is this not cheating? I mean, if it's consensual, then I guess it's not, but still, lmao.
>>
>>8488577

I hope he's a bottom.
>>
guys I think I'm a fag lol
>>
File: party hard (2).gif (359KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
party hard (2).gif
359KB, 500x383px
>>8473629
>zomg why is the Eagle empty on Friday?
>$5 cover way too expensive

Was this like your first time going out?
>>
File: 1493082140723.jpg (49KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493082140723.jpg
49KB, 467x453px
>start seeing and hooking up with new guy i met
>gave me the clap
>>
>plan a big day with the boys
>Water park, museums, fancy restaurants, maybe even spa/sauna
>Bf decides he'd rather stay in and play wow
>>
File: 1492868592663.jpg (1MB, 1429x1994px) Image search: [Google]
1492868592663.jpg
1MB, 1429x1994px
>>8489793
That all sounds really gaaaay though. Also
>with the boys
even more so.

Maybe just go do one (1) of those things with just your bf maybe?
>>
>>8489793
>>8489805
>Boys
Meant bf. Phone posting
>>
>>8489793
>Water park
Can't really go wrong with this one.

>museums
Very hit or miss. Either amazing or nightmarish.

>fancy restaurants
>spa/sauna
Lame.
>>
>>8489828
I'm a foodie. Also I've got a bad back, so the massage/steam room is going for me.

I'm going to do the sauna thing without him.
>>
File: 9414651.jpg (215KB, 640x785px) Image search: [Google]
9414651.jpg
215KB, 640x785px
>>8489856
>I'm a foodie

Do you also snap pics of your food?
>>
File: laughing-men.jpg (57KB, 422x280px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-men.jpg
57KB, 422x280px
>>8489771
>has anonymous sex
>doesn't expect to get an STD/STI or worse HIV
What a retard.
>>
File: eddie-hall-header.png (917KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
eddie-hall-header.png
917KB, 1000x560px
>>8470195
>Homos talking about serious, complicated subjects
Please stop. Just go back to ''tfw no bf'', ''X lifting subject'' or ''OH GOD I WANT HUGE DADDY COCKS IN ME RIGHT NOW'' posting.

>>8484806
So how would you even go about a system where nobody has to work, then? If nobody has to work, then how will those people have the necessities to stay alive, when there is nobody to produce it? If given the chance I doubt anyone would willingly do a job like working in a mine, making roads or cleaning toilets, but those are still necessary things that need to be done, so how do you maintain that without compulsion?
>>
>>8490405
love the beef; hate the tatts

Such awful tattoos in this world.
>>
>>8490430
I don't even know why those style tats took off
>>
File: 1497111506999.jpg (24KB, 359x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497111506999.jpg
24KB, 359x475px
>>8490444
1990's edgy look
>>
>>8490451
who is this cutie
>>
>>8490511
some faggot on /fit/
>>
>>8490557
fug he makes me really hard, is he gay?
>>
>>8490576
>/fit/
>gay
pick 2
>>
File: this good.png (467KB, 668x615px) Image search: [Google]
this good.png
467KB, 668x615px
>>8479046
i 20000000000000000000000% agree with henry cavill but imo i'd say all time bc im fag boi
>>
File: matt_bomer.gif (708KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
matt_bomer.gif
708KB, 500x285px
>>8490871
>>8479046
Why not just go after Matt Bomer, they look exactly the same, but Matt IS gay.
>>
>>8488651
I will, still confusing.

>>8489138
I was thinking about saying something like "what's your type?" or "you into bears or...?" but it's pretty lame. I'd like an answer but.

>>8489304
Top.

Also he just wrote to me on Scruff again and said my new pic was super cute.

I'm dyel but he knows that my goal is thicc. And I have a light beard (but smooth everywhere else) so maybe that's good enough.
>>
rolling for feet edition
>>
>>8490062

This.
That stupid frogposter deserves everything he gets.

>>8489793

How often does he play WoW?

>>8490451

This pose reeks of bottom bear.
>>
>>8491159
Henry has the superior facial structure. Also him being gay doesn't give him brownie points because it's not like any of us are going to actually date them you loonie.
>>
File: watdahill.jpg (54KB, 368x372px) Image search: [Google]
watdahill.jpg
54KB, 368x372px
>>8491230
They have almost identical facial structures. You're the loonie.
>>
Rolling for PISS edition
>>
>>8491278
Almost identical != identical. Thanks for the admission, made this much easier.
>>
File: hitler azquotes.jpg (60KB, 834x398px) Image search: [Google]
hitler azquotes.jpg
60KB, 834x398px
>>8491296
Are you wanting to die? Because I'll kill you.
>>
File: 1455018831822-1.jpg (254KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455018831822-1.jpg
254KB, 1280x1280px
black edition
>>
I like Children of men
>>
>tfw people keep checking me out but I'm a huge asspie so I don't make eye contact or talk to strangers

The one time a guy asked me out I just said sorry and walked away, I'll always be alone.
>>
the good
>broad shoulders
>good jaw
>relatively narrow hips
the bad
>ginger
>pale, so jaw blends in with neck and muscle definition is shit
>average wrists, thick as fuck ankles
>noticeably receding hairline at 22
>barely any muscle mass, so i look like shit chubby and would look like a skelly if skinny
first: stop being fat. next: get hy00j
>>
>>8492607
then
>get dick
>>
>>8492575
It's pretty awkward when someone asks you out out of the blue though. I've had women ask me out, and I said 'no' but as a reflex, not because they were women. Only one guy has asked me out like that once, but that situation was a mess because before I could answer an old lady appeared and started asking us for directions. She was lost af so we had to explain her for a bit. Then she left and he looked at me as if saying "well...?" I wasn't interested in the slightest, so I had to tell him 'no' on his face and that was awful. To make things even worse, he gave me an awkward, robotic hug and left almost running away.
>>8492607
being a ginger isn't (necessarily) bad
>>
>>8491201
>>8490062
you guys are jerks
>>
>>8493211
No, we're realistic and you are naive to think you wouldn't catch anything being a slut.
>>
>>8493216
i wasnt being a slut. never said i was in some damn sex orgy at a bath house. i met a guy i really liked and he turned out to be dirty. dont blame me just because youre a sexless virgin
>>
>>8493255
>>8493255
>>8493255
new thread
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.