[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a muslim girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 1492480984531.jpg (38KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
1492480984531.jpg
38KB, 493x493px
Would you date a muslim girl?
>>
>>8470164
No, don't be disgusting.
>>
No, I don't date conservatives.
>>
No, I don't date women.
>>
>>8470164
>date muslim girl
>brother, father, neighbor, male friend, or whatever other muslim finds out she's in a gay relationship
>both our heads are cut off and our bodies are gang raped
>probably in that order
No thanks
>>
Yes
But it's because Mia Khalifa sparked that hijab fetish in me
>>
>On first date
>I text her beforehand that I'm a tranny, she responds with "okay".
>Sit myself down at the table, she comes over with a bomb strapped to her bosom.
>"ACKBAR MOTHERFUCKER!"
>Nope the fuck out immediately
>>
>>8470242
I'd date a really progressive one, maybe, if she was politically active or active in islam reform.
>>
as long as she's not religious, sure.
>>
>>8470164
No way. If she was a real Muslim who believed in the teachings of the so-called "prophet" Mohammed then I would hate her and honestly be a little afraid of her. People with that kind of ideology are dangeorus. But then if she were a "Muslim" who doesn't actually believe in the horrifying teachings of "prophet" Mohammed, I would just have trouble taking her seriously as an adult because she obviously doesn't know anything even about her own supposed faith.
>>
>>8470338
what, you've never met someone who was nominally christian but didn't actually give a shit? go back to ratheism, anon.
>>
>>8470344
Those "Christians" are also difficult to take seriously
>>
>>8470336
How can she be non-religious and Muslim? I think you're confused with girls with Arabian roots.
>>
>>8470398
/pol/tards too lazy to take their religion seriously came up with the term "culturally christian"
>>
>>8470404
Lol okay.
>>
>>8470164
Maybe.
>>
>>8470164
I always liked samurai more than ninjas
>>
I'd rather date a jew or christian... and I'm not particularly interested in those people either
>>
>>8470328
>if she was politically active or active in islam reform

You naive mother fucker.
>>
>>8470338
This is perfectly reasonable.
Even if the muslim you're dating inland a threat to tour well being, their family members very well could be.
>>
Definately would
>gib qt Muslim gf plz
>>
>>8472907
Lol k!
Grab a shovel senpai!
>>
>>8470164
I'm not into ninjas.
Specially hairy ninjas that don't bathe enough.

Also this >>8470298
And I won't even be able to call them faggots while being beheaded because that's islamophobic.
>>
>>8470164
Yes I would
>>
>>8473004
See...
>>8470298
>>8472956
Don't act surprised when this happens to you.
>>
>>8472796
Yeah, see, I'm not buying that because I do know Muslim women who are working hard to reform the religion. Also, didn't a new mosque just open in Berlin, where men and women are allowed to pray together? Progressive muslims exist, and they mainly talk among each other, not with anyone they'd need to 'lie' to as per your image.

Don't underestimate humanity. Most humans want to go forward, which means away from restrictive traditions.
>>
>>8475233
I'd also say that defeating conservative Islam means openly supporting progressive Muslims. You get the type of behavior you encourage. Psychology 101.

Support progressive christians as well, and progressive Jews. Anyone who wants to move forward is my friend.
>>
>>8475247
Progressive Islam is literal taqiyah, kitman, muruna and tawriya
>>
>tfw remember that sad but cute video of those burka clad girls rushing to the elevator so they could spend time together and kiss in the only place they thought was safe

I hope they survived, feels bad man
>>
>>8475780
>Progressive Islam is literal taqiyah
shut the fuck up clueless retard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu%CA%BFtazila

do a 2 second google search for you answer.
>>
>>8470398
In the Islamic world 'Muslim' is a legal status regardless of your personal beliefs. It's an identity.
>>
>>8476470

Yeah, my Muslim friend tells me that's a problem.

With Islam there is no separation between religion and culture. Which means there's no separation between religion and state, either. She says Muslim countries need to become more secular, and Muslims in general need to learn to see their religion as a faith, not as their only identity. And they need to be more progressive, with room for equality and LGBT rights etc.

She's a single mom, figured most of this stuff out when she was abandoned by her abusive ex-husband. Doesn't wear a headscarf, although she's not against it. Says women should be free to wear whatever they want, whether that's hijab or a bikini.

People like her are important for change. I wish she had a more prominent position in society.

>>8475780

I don't know what any of those words mean.
>>
File: muslim girl eating banana.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
muslim girl eating banana.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>>8470164
yes, specially if she is ex-muslim and needs protection from evil mudslimes.

>tfw no qt ex-muslim syrian gf to protect from evil muslims.
>>
>>8470164
Sure, save her from her own barbaric civilization.
>>
File: tmp_3198-x39zh7du5bby657975338.png (319KB, 973x448px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3198-x39zh7du5bby657975338.png
319KB, 973x448px
>>8475971
Good goy...
>>
>>8470164
>date a hypothetical qt muslim girl
>only goes out with you in secret
>never shows any affection because death penalty
>try to go down on her one night after a date
>don't realize her hijab was thicker than usual
>off it comes
>it's several bombs strapped her to her body
>there isn't even enough time to at least orgasm before blowing up
I don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>8475247
No...

Why the l support any form of authoritarianism if my goal is to overthrow all forms of authoritarianism?
>>
I am an uncovered Muslim (as in legal status, I fucking hate religion) girl and my parents belong to maybe the most progressive Muslim movement there is (Alevism, look it up) and they still freaked the fuck out when they found out I was lez. They didn't hit me or abuse me afterwards. It just simply destroyed them mentally. That hurt me the most. I would've preferred them beating the shit out of me like your average Salafi/Wahabi/Sunni asshole and then at least acknowledge my sexuality. They're in denial and they are lying to themselves, they still see me as heterosexual.
>>
>>8470164
no all muslims deserve death
anyone who believes in religion deserves death
especially muslims though
religion is the worst aspect of all humanity.
>>
>>8477973
Wasn't another organized a convicted murdered misandrist who tortured a man to death?
>>
>>8478036
advocating death in guilt by association is a bretty cummon human trait senpai
>>
>>8478050
its not guilt by association.
its guilt by factual truth.
just like if you believe in pedophiles fucking little kids, then you should be hung in the street.
if you believe in god where people used god as a reason to kill and tortured people (WHICH THEY DID) and you and people like you go around fucking little kids, then you should be hung in the street.
fuck you and fuck your god you fucking plague on human rights
>>
>>8475233
Reformation has only been bad for Islam, it's what lead to all the crap in the first place.
Islam needs to strip back to it's roots without all the hadith garbage, but it's hard to do that without doing tacky isis shit.
>>
>>8470164
Do you want to be stoned to death by her family?
>>
>>8470164
Yes, I've done it before her parents were pretty crazy, after we broke up she went on a date with another girl and her parents found out and disowned her on the spot it was pretty sad :(
>>
File: 1494107100700.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494107100700.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>tfw no qt Muslim gf to stone me
>>
Oh damn, some of you guys are based
Please do join us on altright

https://discordapp.com/invite/asvT7vC
>>
>>8478025
Yeah, even progressive Muslims are still pretty conservative. Just like most progressive Christians. Religious people in general lag behind in society, nowadays.
>>
>>8470164
Will she stone me to death? Or will she gather a group of mussie men to gangrape me into repression? It really depends on the answer.
>>
>when pol and lgbt remind me its friday group prayer day.
gota remove this nail polish and get to da mosque.

islam needs reform. monarchs ruined it. muhamed is idolized. there is no god but god and god is the only god
la ellah ella allah?
>>
>>8470344
with muslims its a 40% to 30% slant you'll get someone who unironically thinks you should be put to death.
>>
>>8484141
every higjschool has the same statistic
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.