[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a trans community that isn't shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

Is there a trans community that isn't shit?
>>
>/lgbt/ is /tttt/ and has a bunch of muh AGP PsBi MeTaCIS if u transition at 12 its too late repressgen shit
>asktransgender is informative but has rules against discussing DIY and some posts are just hon-tier discussions
>Susans is hon central and crap
>Laura's is hon central and crap
>Your local support group may be okay if it hasnt been taken over by radicals with an agenda

Why cant we just have a neato anonymojs community that discusses DIY, accepts trans people, and doesnt get into fights about theories from 1980? This board fucking sucks.
>>
>>8468858
You summed it up pretty perfectly. /tttt/ is the best I've come across with it's dose of "reality", but that's really not saying much.
>>
>>8468813
No, because a gathering of trans people will elict drama given enough time. Part of it is internalized self-hatred. It's hard to have a mature debate when you feel less than human and dirty.
>>
>>8468813
/lgbt/ is the best I've found so far.
>>8468858
>actually saying asktransgender is informative
>plebbit lol

AGP here, by the way. Blanchard isn't neccessarily wrong, that's why we fight over him. It's about seeing different viewpoints, that's what 4chan is all about. Fuck off to reddit if you want a hugbox.
>>
>>8468895

Are you that AGP-kun egg in those 2 other threads who sperged out at those scientific studies and kept on bitching at people's posts cos they were formatted too much like a reddit one?
>>
>>8468910
Still using the term "AGP-kun".
Still waiting for citations that aren't lacking.

Also, I wasn't the one bitching about "reddit spacing", that was another anon.

Also, I'm not an "egg", hon.
>>
>>8468813
Trannies destroy everything they touch.
>>
>>8468813
women are catty
men pretending to be women are worse
if you want "community" go to church
>>
>>8468994
>church
>transgender
LOL.

Just embrace AGP, anon.
>>
>>8468858
I'm probably the minority here, but I feel anonymity is a bad thing for this particular board. Just leads to tons of trolling and rampant shitposting. As soon as people throw on trips or begin to avatarfag a la Cara, the retards are identified pretty quickly.

For the other places, honestly if we eliminated hons they'd be so much better. You wouldn't even have to be strict. Make the criteria as starting HRT <30 and I guarantee there'd be a massive improvement in quality.

I can't even stand to be in the presence of literal hons. They say the most creepy shit.
>>
I like /lgbt/ most of all.

It's a bit backwards, probably because 4chan has a lot of internalized conservatism. But /tttt/ has a nice mix of low-empaths and feminist queers. Rare combination, unfortunately. But I feel right at home here.
>>
>>8468813
Back in my day Laura's Playground was the only thing that existed, you're kinda lucky that /tttt/ exists now
>>
How do you define 'not shit', Anon?
>>
>>8468910
t. reddit spacing
>>
File: 1495646923183.jpg (91KB, 960x898px) Image search: [Google]
1495646923183.jpg
91KB, 960x898px
>>8469589
>lucky that /tttt/ exists

I mean where else could I go to hear people tell me to kill myself you ugly hon?
>>
>>8469081
I'm with you, there should be some way for us to hide posts or vote them down so other people can't see them.
>>
>>8468895
On that note.
/x/ isn't necessarily wrong. Transgenderism is a form of tulpa
>>
>>8468813
no, Ive seen many
I suggest you look for friends and not a 'community' cause the bigger the crowd the more shitty people you are bound to have
>>
>>8469807
This!! And everyone should have to make a persistent trip code and it should be easy to view all of a trips posting history
>>
>>8469612
High school
A retail job
Your parents
>>
>>8468858
>>Your local support group

there are 2 kinds of trans support groups:
- in college with gender marxists cis females with muh oppression

- regular, where your gender therapist would send you - its full of adult repressors, creeps and hons, as sad as it gets
>>
>>8469839
And the more upvotes you have the bigger your internet points?
Just an idea
>>
>>8469857
>as sad as it gets

this is true of all support groups because most people have friends and family that they can talk to instead of going to a group
>>
>>8469595
I don't even know. I've just felt out of place in every trans community but /tttt/, but all the trolling and shitposting here gets old.

>>8469839
I know this is sarcasm, but this an actual good idea and would improve the board quality. There's no reason whatsoever to be anonymous on /tttt/.
>>
>>8469830
This is probably true, I have a small discord of 5 trans girls but it's pretty ded.
>>
Discord is nice. Its like mtfg without the anonymous shitting.
>>
>>8469914
Literally go to reddit you dumb faggot
>>
File: 1495269815084.png (150KB, 334x298px) Image search: [Google]
1495269815084.png
150KB, 334x298px
>>8470126
Too many hons.
>>
>>8469933
URL?
>>
>>8470304
depends on the server
most are shit
>>
>>8468813

I don't mind some of the Reddit trans communities as much as others.

/tttt/ isn't that shit either. The only annoying bit is all the shit posting. But honestly 4chan is just like that.
>>
Why don't you make a new community then? Get like 5 of your finest trannies and make the thing invite only. Create some clear rules for what you never want to happen there and ban everyone who breaks them.
>>
What is /tttt/?
>>
>>8470999
Transgender, Transgender, Transgender, Transgender also known as "/lgbt".
>>
>>8469839
But then this place would become just another Reddit.
>>
>why are there no good communities for my subgroup of sexual deviants and mentally disordered self loathing misfits?!

gee whiz OP i just cant figure it out
>>
>>8468858

>Look at asktransgender
>Someone asking MtF's what haircuts worked for them
>Post locked because mod says FtM's can answer the question (obviously wanting a more inclusive environment) and cited some shitty rule

What a shithole holy fuck. Only good for linking you to transDIY or the trans sub of your nation / community.
>>
>>8474011
For whatever reason this happens to every subreddit related to gender or sexuality have this problem.

I really wish we had a BDSM board.
>>
>>8475336
>I really wish we had a BDSM board.
Make one.
>>
>>8475336
Yes, especially the fucking non-binary bullshit that makes just about every other trans site besides this one unusable.
>>
Not a trans community but I like /2meirl4meirl/ on Reddit.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1320x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1320x1032px
>>8477823

r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns and r/transgendercirclejerk are good too. Ironic self-depreciating memes are god tier.
>>
>>8468918
lol so they were right.
Try reading the citations ma'am.
>>
>>8468813
compared to the others
you're looking at it
>>
there's a trans group tomorrow through my insurance, I'm kinda terrified to go because I'm a shy girl.
what if I'm the ugliest girl there. what if I cry
>>
>>8477981

I guarantee you wont be the ugliest girl there. There are people that go to trans support groups and dont even take HRT cos they're non-binary or on their way to getting scripts. Even if you're just 2 months on HRT people wont care and you wont be the only one like that. The number of twinkhons with supple conetits is crazy in support groups btw.

If you cry they'll support you. Wouldnt be the first time it happened or the last. Trans people in support groups are the most accepting people you'll ever meet while you're there. No-one will invalidate you. You could walk in with facial hair and ask people to refer to you by ze / zhi / zhiy and people will do it with no questions asked. Chill.
>>
>>8468813
no they are all fucking awful and filled with transtrender faggots appropriating our neurological disorder to legitimize their degenerate faggotry
>>
>>8478008
gross they should all be hung for supporting people going around in transface
>>
File: 1465327887376.jpg (84KB, 627x456px) Image search: [Google]
1465327887376.jpg
84KB, 627x456px
Make a qtddtot general and actually post there instead of makin a thousand of these board ruining >am I Le agp? ;^)? theads that only ever get 5 replies
>>
>>8478051

Can't exactly have trutrans begin discriminating or it'll turn into a twinkhon vs hon vs truhon vs trutrans vs enbie vs genderqueer vs ugly vs egg free-for-all. You all get enough shit in your daily routine so when you get to the support group it's just fun and discussion.

And don't let the acceptance let you think they're complacent. Creepy hons who ask inappropriate questions usually get kicked out fast.
>>
>>8478076
no they usually kick anyone who doesnt accept them umbrella term of degenerative faggotry out and hide in their fascist little "safe space"
>>
>>8478173

This is how to spot the awkward /pol/ tranny
>>
>>8478188
/pol/ wishes they were me
bunch of wannabe neonazi retard babies
wake the fuck up and watch something that isn't fucking /lgbt/ as if you can go anywhere and not see the immense fucking overwhelming faggotry that has hijacked the T movement in literally every single aspect of media

fucking people calling themselves sissies going around wearing diapers and doing gross ageplay shit where they pretend to be 6 year old girls are now treated with the same respect and dignity as people who actually have gender dysphoria
>>
>>8477839
>Ironic self-depreciating
yeah none of that is allowed in either sub.
>>
>>8468813
yes we use discord now /lgbt/ is dead to actual transsexuals. It's just a cesspit of gay fags who say they are agp and are full of angst.
>>
>>8478193
I mean we certainly aren't the same groups that's for sure, but, I think people who don't get respect should be more quick to give people respect.
>>
>>8478370
I think we should work on an AGP cure. Nobody respects my legitimate viewpoints, but I do agree. We should respect people.
>>
>>8478193
trenders and 'queers' should be gassed tbhon
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.