[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have deep problems with being gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (67KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 680x680px
Ever since I got rejected by my mom I just feel even worse than before. Like, really not wanting to be gay but being conflicted too..

Like, I want a boyfriend and I want to have my brains fucked out but at the same time I feel really insecure about my masculinity, as Im not masculine at all..

And I just hate that Ill never get to really like.. Have a family, or be a family with my parents if I have a boyfriend as it'd be awful to bring him over for christmas or something..

What is wrong with me?
>>
See? All this self-hate is because of other people.
>>
>>8468477
>What is wrong with me?
You have shitty parents. If they made you feel loved and accepted you wouldn't feel outcast.
>>
>>8468611

they were nice to me growing up and my dad doesnt care that im gay though...
>>
You're not alone. At least your mum acknowledges your homosexuality. My parents lost their shit and I had to promise them I wasn't a lesbian. So now I'm straight again in their eyes. Deep inside they know better, though. I'll just hide my relationships and love life from them until they die. I know it sounds sad but it's the only option I have.

However, I should add that I really want to be lesbian. I don't ever want to be straight.
>>
>>8468670
Then just your mom is a bad parent. Anon, the first bond you make in life is with your mother. Being rejected by her for a core part of you being is obviously going to cause issues.
>>
>>8468751
can i get over it?
>>
>>8468791
Probably not. But you can work through it. Making gay friends who aren't ashamed of who they are, hanging out with them and getting their encouragement can help you learn to accept yourself.
>>
>>8468892

all the gay people around me act really faggy and their personality doesnt fit with mine though..

why cant i get over it?
>>
>>8468898
Are you a high schooler by any chance? Because surely you've been exposed to normal gay people if not.

>why cant i get over it?
Humans don't just will themselves over emotional issues. They have to work through them. You can't just go"my mom loves me less because I'm gay. I'm not going yo let it bother me." You have to let deal with your emotions about it in a healthy way lest risking becoming a mentally ill shut-in like 75% of the people here.
>>
>>8468936

im 18. at most the most normal gay people ive met are like 10-20 years older than me..
>>
>>8468970
You're assuming you know who is gay and who isn't.

That being said, they don't have to be gay men.

Are you going to college? Because that's a great place for that.
>>
I have no issues whatsoever with the fact that I enjoy men.

However I enjoy some of the aspects of gay culture like drag and club music and I'm more upset with those aspects. People don't like being stereotypes even if they ring true
>>
>>8469045

yeah im in college right now. havent really met any gay people yet besides some tumblr lesbian
>>
>>8468477
No lol
>>
>>8469336

why not? dont you feel ashamed for getting used by men and never producing offspring?
>>
>>8469076
No lgbt group?
>>
>>8469551

i dont want my friends seeing me there..
>>
>>8469544
>Getting used by men
Are you implying gay sex isn't mutually gratifying?

>never producing offspring
My dad was adopted as my grandmother had several miscarriages. I've never understood the hangup people have about that. I'm closer to his parents than my mom's.
>>
>>8469556
If you won't even come out to your friends in college you have no hope of accepting yourself.
>>
>>8469648

well, more like friends since high school since we attend the same college.
>>
>>8469764
And they're homophobic?
>>
>>8469823

idk. i just dont want anything to change inbetween us
>>
>>8469851
If they're real friends it won't. And you're a fucking gay person. See what I mean by you can't just "get over it" and have to actually walk through it? These sort of hangups are what's stopping you from not hating yourself.
>>
>>8469902

i mean, i didnt even know i was gay until i was 16..

what if they make jokes or stuff about me being gay? i get the feeling they would.
>>
>>8469911
>what if they make jokes or stuff about me being gay?
So? Do you guys not already lightly tease each other about stuff?
>>
>>8469992

kinda sometimes, but idk what if they make jokes about me being a bottom or something?
>>
>>8470024
Then who cares? You laugh with them and rib them back. That's what you do with friends.
>>
>>8469851
>i just dont want anything to change inbetween us
well that's gonna happen.
>>
>>8470270

what would realistically change between friends if their friend turned out gay? i dont want them to think of me as like, a submissive type guy or something.
>>
>>8470326

wh-why
>>
>>8470322
There's the basic awareness that you're different than they are.
It sheds a new light on you, and they kinda have to figure out if this new perception of you that they have is different to the old one or not, so they tend to be more conscious about jokes and comments that might affect you, gauging your reaction and how far they can go without making you uncomfortable.
You can compare it somewhat with making a new friend and the deals that come with it, except they already know quite a lot I assume.

Of course this is still a relatively good scenario, because at worst they'll drop you like a homosexual from a Syrian roof.
Figuratively of course.
Unless you're Syrian, in which case it's literal.
>>
>>8470410

im also kinda scared of telling one friend because i kinda did some.. idk sexually amibuous stuff together, pretty much everything but being physical with each other..

dont want him to think i was some gay perv trying to get into his pants or something
>>
>>8470326

if you call this number its just some guy whining about fags calling him lollllll
>>
No one wants their friends to see them as a bottom
>>
>>8471571
Who cares? Seems pretty trivial.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.