[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackmail *HELP*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0908.jpg (176KB, 750x1274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
176KB, 750x1274px
I was catfished by this man who is now blackmailing me threatening to disclose my sexuality and posing as me sending my pictures to people I know can anyone help me out

Kys Mair - Facebook
kys_mair - Instagram
>>
>>8468341
The world really is small. One of the hoes on the cover pic tried to chat me up at the club but autism spilled
>>
>>8468341
Kill him
>>
>>8468341
Hire Golgo 13, dumbass.
>>
File: 1497148661928.jpg (151KB, 700x762px) Image search: [Google]
1497148661928.jpg
151KB, 700x762px
>>8468341
Tell him if he outs you you'll kill yourself and he'll face homicide charges.
Idk if that's how it works out in the UK so double check before going with that one.
Or tell him you'll tell everyone he knows that he's catfishing gay dudes for nudes and then harassing/blackmailing them. He'll become a social pariah for being a homophobic bully, and then mocked for being in the closet. Lol or threaten to tell Buzzfeed or some other lefty news media outlet so he'll become an international social pariah.
Or tell his university, or his job, or his girlfriend (make sure to put emphasis on the soliciting nudes from gay dudes part for this one).
There are so many fucking things you can do to ruin this closet faggot's life. He looks like a shitskin and a Muslim, you gonna let some low-IQ, subhuman, foreign, pedophile-worshiping degenerate who doesn't even belong in your homeland to threaten you like that?
>>
>>8470817
I forgot to include:
If he is a Muslim then you can also threaten to tell his family he's chatting up gay dudes for nudes as well. That's a huge one.
>>
>>8468341
tell him you'll find and kill him if he does.

or report it to the police. blackmail is illegal
>>
>>8468341
What happened white British Anglo man? Used to be you ruled the world and killed shitskins by the millions, now you're just cucks about to become a minority in your own nation soon.
>>
>>8468341
If you are gay or bi, come out f the closet and tell there's a guy with a picture of yours trying to impersonate you.

The truth is always the best remedy.
>>
>>8470821
You people are sick, I was blackmailed into fucking this twink once cause he threatened that exact same thing.
Either fuck a guy in the ass or get disowned and beaten up is a horrible choice no one should have to go through.
>>
Hire a PI or call the cops (your choice).

Or, yeah, come out of the closet and also send screenshots of the conversations to his family and friends.
>>
>>8473014
>You're sick for blackmailing someone to stop blackmailing yourself
What?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.