[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: DCVn-buV0AAJWs5[1].jpg (47KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
DCVn-buV0AAJWs5[1].jpg
47KB, 1200x794px
Discuss.
>>
>>8468112
Looks aesthetically decent, and obviously not an attempt to replace the primary pride flag. If they want to use it for their own stuff I say go for it.
>>
>>8468119
Honestly I've always hated the rainbow flag. Any reason to cover it with neutral colors is alright with me. And it's less stupid than just slapping on more stripes.

I wonder what it would look like inverted? With the shades of brown as the stripes and the rainbow inside the fist.
>>
>>8468112
it's hilarious. it pisses off the exact right people. alt-right "conservative" homosexuals, because yeah that's a thing that makes sense, and extremely prejudice hyper masculine, muh bitches black people that don't want to associate with gay pride, despite both groups being a margenalized minority that should easily be able to find some common ground. oh and retards because this flag re design was only a thing that took place in philly.
>>
>>8468112
this is so, so much better than that other design, I'd absolutely be happy to see this anywhere
>2017
>not agreeing with piss-poor graphics design gets you accused of racism
>>
imagine devoting part of your limited time on earth to caring about flags
>>
>>8468165
imagine being a birdwatcher
>>
>>8468171
>birdwatchers
>in 2017
*giggles*
cute attempt tho cis
>>
>>8468165
nigger if you dont understand why flags are important you are ignorant. art is important as symbolism. vital, in fact. and flags are art you rally around. pretty important shit pham
>>
File: biscuit.jpg (76KB, 510x567px) Image search: [Google]
biscuit.jpg
76KB, 510x567px
Aren't black people kind of the ones who started and spearheaded gay rights in general? Stonewall was 99% because of black drag queens and trans girls. I'm a whore for historical accuracy so sign me up for this shit.
>>
File: stomp.png (178KB, 1189x776px) Image search: [Google]
stomp.png
178KB, 1189x776px
>>8468165
Imagine posting this and being the kind of faggot who gets mad at people burning confederate flags in the street.
>>
File: 1475816205474.jpg (422KB, 797x748px) Image search: [Google]
1475816205474.jpg
422KB, 797x748px
>>8468112
niggers really do ruin everything dont they?
>>
>>8468182
>post-rationalization for wasting so much time on this garbage
*yawns*
When confronted with the reality of the matter - that you will die and the flags you stood behind don't matter - your response is to defend the time wasted? Bravo, you're retarded.

>>8468608
wrong queen
>>
>>8468112
>Blacks craving dick and attention

Why am I surprised?
>>
>>8468112
This solves absolutely nothing. If the problem is lack of black representation and pride parades then why don't black people just show up?
>>
Honestly, I just think the rainbow flag as a whole is boring as all hell. I'd rather have some kind of Jolly Roger variant or something.
>>
>>8468112
the hand being multiple shades is nice.
>>
File: 1451979923477.jpg (28KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451979923477.jpg
28KB, 539x960px
>>8468171
>>8468176
I like bird watching you fucking normies.
I saw a Pileated Woodpecker a few times, it was awesome.
>>
>>8471773
Yeah it's pretty tasteful about representing everyone
>>
File: lookslike nothing.png (551KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
lookslike nothing.png
551KB, 1200x794px
>>8468126
I did it quickly on paint.net and that looks like nothing
>>
Dumb
As if race is a sexuality or gender (unless you're Rachel Dolezal)
>>
>>8471892
That's not what he meant
>>
ETA til the normal rainbow flag is declared a racist alt right hate symbol?
>>
>>8468112
Way better than that shit where they added a black and brown stripe to the flag, god that looked horrible
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.