[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why a lot of Transgirls can program?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19

I'm both trans and a programmer, most of my trans friends are into coding or obsessed with technology, why is that?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 320x320px
>>8467600
>tfw no Programmer gf
>>
>>8467600
Because we all wish to program ourselves a new body and live in it.
>>
>>8467600
Im AGP but im not into masculine stuff. Im more artistic than mathmatical and logical. So I guess its a stereotype.
>>
Because fucking hating yourself isn't exactly conductive to making friends to play sports with.
>>
I wish I were you guys make so much money

but it bores me so bad I literally cannot do it

im decent enough at math but its pretty boring too

aaaaghhh
>>
In .y case it was because I had no friends near me. As I got older I made friends at my school but it was a private religious school and my friends weren't near me.

But when I was really young all I had was video games and a computer. Video games were a great mechanism of escape from my depression. I knew I wanted to be girl as a kid but it wasn't until much later that I knew the logistics of transition and that it was possibly I just new Jerry Springer and occasional arrivals that popped up on seedy sites. So I used technology to keep from thinking about it.

Eventually I played neopets and in order to get money for brushes to make my pets adorable I learned html to customize guild pages.

I really enjoyed that and as I got older learned some basic programming. I wanted to make video games but when I found out the game industry wasn't the best work environment I said fuck it.

I learned I could get a degree in cono sci and code and decided I'd do that. Decent money and I already knew it. I did well in college and now I work a software devolopment job. I don't hate it and I don't love it. It pays my bills. Maybe one day I'll be able to find something I'm passionate about I can live off of, maybe not.
>>
>gay twink some times a femboy.
>can program.
Does this mean im trans?
>>
>>8468088
>femboy

TAKE YOUR DAMN HORMONES
>>
>>8467600
because IT is better than becoming a sex worker?

>tfw a real girl brain and not an autismo so I cant code
>>
>>8468105
I said some times. I like being a fag.
>>
>>8467600
Cause my computer was my predominant outlet for my life when i was young.
Actually I'd probably have done like a lot of these famous super early mtf's and just threw fits about being a gir if it wasn't for the fact that pretending to be a girl online relieved so much dysphoria.
So in one sense it helped me but probably having a complete collapse would have been better.
>>
I tried computer science
>shit for your eyes
>shit for your back
>shit for your overall health
>nice puzzle for your mind
Never worth the money
I get too much screen time shitposting
>>
>>8467600
Because computers were our escape, and we hid from the world until we could be ourselves.

Escape into fantasy, or let the madness and death take you.

Suicidal impulses have pretty much dulled as I got therapy and help, and transitioning made them nearly non-existent. In the meantime, computers were my escape.
>>
>>8467600
Because these trans "girls" are actually agp fetishists with male brains so it is easier for them to learn to code.
Actual transgender women pursue careeers in traditionally female professions.
>>
>>8468225
Do you have a degree in psycology, anon? Or do you just enjoy being a dick to trans girls who aren't exactly as you?

"Because girls must like girly things and pink and nothing else hurr durr"
>>
>>8468225
>Actual transgender women pursue careeers in traditionally female professions.
Housewives and hairdressers like their fellow gays.
>>
File: 35211fn.gif (986KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
35211fn.gif
986KB, 500x281px
>>8467600
I even fall into AGP because I am into girls but I suck at maths so bad and I would LOVE to fucking program as stereotypes say so I could find a job and pay myself HRT but no, I am worthless.
>>
fell into it before i transitioned

i code like shit tho which is why i dont have a coding job
>>
>>8468272
Only because you like girls that doesn't mean you fall into AGP, geez.
I'm bisexual but I've never sexually enjoyed seing myself as one.

People should stop with this "You like girls so you are a man with AGP"
>>
>>8468258
A G P
G
P

Blanchard.
>>
>>8468258
>implying that anon is trans
stop taking bait
>>
>>8468258
What a coincidence though that "early-onset" trans girls are into girly things and pink and are so effeminate.

Why do you think that is?
>>
>>8468286
Well, unlike a lot of people in here I've actually been in therapy for several years.
And no, I don't have AGP.

Remove your head from inside your stereotypical ass, thank you.
>>
>>8468304
>And no, I don't have AGP.
Why not? Are you cis or something?
>>
>>8468303
>Early onset
The difference in onset is 8 and 11 years
It's easier to repress for a bit longer if you're not feminine
>>
>>8468225
>>8468261
And hookers.
>>
>cant program
>poor as fuck
:(
>>
I would have gotten into programming if I didn't drop out and get into different things to study instead.
>>
File: toradora-smile-taiga.png (159KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
toradora-smile-taiga.png
159KB, 500x283px
>>8468283
I absolutely don't identify as AGP in any sense, I was infact joking at the stereotyping of this board of some MtF (especially homosexual MtFs, and not in the idiotic Blanchardian sense) and at Blanchard's idiotic and transphobic dichotomy, while autogynephilia may be an actual thing (more at an abstract concept/terminological level than anything imho)
>>
>>8468748
>Blanchard's idiotic and transphobic dichotomy
Call it racist and mean-spirited too, that will prove it even more wrong!
>>
>>8468783
It's idiotic as many farfetched psychoanalytic theories, hopefully neurosciences are taking over, and it's an objective fact it's transophobic, and I wouldn't see why I shouldn't spite at something that is transophobic as an MtF, I could also argue you with papers and scientific studies but it's not why I came to this thread.
>>
>>8468839
>it's an objective fact it's transophobic
Not passing and SRS quality are also transphobic! This is an objective fact! Stop being transphobic, reality!
>>
File: taiga djdkjr.jpg (16KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
taiga djdkjr.jpg
16KB, 400x224px
>>8468849
>I kinda don't have a point so I'll just throw a caricature so I can dismiss what another person is saying

Just stop, the first time is enough for picking attention (but still a vile trick), if you want to argue, learn how to do it.
>>
>>8467600
AGP correlates with being a beta male
>>
>>8468272 >>8467754
AGP confirmed real women with female brains!

>>8468225 get btfo,

t.another AGP who is not into coding
>>
>>8468146
That's what I said when I was repressing.

"Haha, no, I like being a boy! I just want to be feminine."
>>
>>8467847
Same same same. I went for it in college but quit pretty quickly because it just bored me to tears.
>>
>>8469131
But i dont want tits or anything. Just like being a boy.
>>
>>8467600
Computers cause transsexuality.

Being immobile and spaced out causes you to be disconnected from your body. Computers also are nowadays all about making things you'd have to go out and see or get accessible and deliverable to you.

This all leads to lack of opportunities to get accustomed to your body, find aspects of it that you like, and become attached to it.

Programming, computer assembly, website design, 3d modelling and the like are attempts to grasp some countercontrol over the convention, the device, the virtual corner that has taken over your life.
>>
>>8467600
I've never even tried to do anything technology related, I've always known that I'd do something involving history and political science. Unfortunately I also want to be a teacher and being a mtf teacher might present a bit of an issue.
>>
>>8467600
Trannies are in the autism/off spectrum.
>>
>>8469395
>Being immobile and spaced out causes you to be disconnected from your body.

Shutupshutupshutup!!!
>>
>>8469395
So trans peeps will inherit the earth. Nice.
>>
>>8467600
Because I always loved to escape from rl by playing games. Then I started building my own games or mod them to make the escape even better.
>>
>>8472801
dissociation is a common symptom without transsexuality

he is trolling
>>
>these "men are super logic oriented!" maymays
You guys realize code is about as much art as it is logic, right?
>>
File: 1498004461316.jpg (82KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498004461316.jpg
82KB, 700x900px
>>8467600
They contextualized themselves as men, became vapid worker drones, and now lie to themselves that they're proud of that socialization because it gave them a "hobby".
>>
>>8474529
I love Dragon Ball.
>>
>>8467600
i've noticed this a lot too. the people that i know who transitioned (3) were all trying to be programmers.

probably related to being a geek
>>
>>8467600
Men generally are better at technology that womyn-born-womyn.
>>
File: 1422998543697.png (100KB, 262x501px) Image search: [Google]
1422998543697.png
100KB, 262x501px
>>8467600
>very dysphoric MtF
>used computers all my life
>very good at competitive videogames
>ABSOLUTELY ignorant about anything related to programming

I don't get it, I feel alien
>>
>boymode repressor
>have long talk with GP
>wow anon, you have a comp sci degree and just started working as a programmer? that is sooooo masculine
>get sent to normie psychiatrist
>wow anon, you have a comp sci degree and just started working as a programmer? that is sooooo masculine
>but why? can't girls like science?
>male brains are better at math, like geometry especially, you must have a male brain
>but I was always bad at geometry
>still
>but... but... experiencesexperiencesexperiencesexperiencesexperiencesexperiences
>many kids are always mistaken for a girl until pubetry
>experiencesexperiencesexperiencesexperiencesexperiencesexperiences
> ...
>crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
>fiiiiiiine I'll send someone who knows about lgbt stuff

Fucking cis-ass retard-ass girl culture learn someFUCKING SCIENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8483131
repressor was a wrong word to use, more like closeted
>>
File: 1476544489452.png (97KB, 528x519px) Image search: [Google]
1476544489452.png
97KB, 528x519px
>>8467600
Programming is an effective tool for repression. It requires deep focus and allows you to forget about everything else.
>>
>>8467600
Most mtf are failed men.Computer Nerds who never got the girls so they started to become the girl.
>>
>>8483032
I can kinda relate never got into programming, but I'm not good at competetive games :P
>>
>>8483257
That's a meme and you know it. I've learned a little comp sci becouse Ive spent so much time on computers since I never went outside as a child (becouse sports are too manly).

Plus, I've had a few gfs before. And I always has to break up with them becouse they got to clingy.

I think the "failed man theory" is actually the fact that alot of these "men" don't like doing male things, or really even being male in the first place. And the reason they can't get girls, is they really don't want them (and becouse they don't care about there appearance becouse they look like a male).
>>
>tfw no rich programmer mtf who buys me pizza and calls me a qt
>>
>>8472801
Well that's the way it is, normalizing it does not magically erase the actual effects and dynamics of it
>>
>>8469165
>I went for it in college
I also dropped out. Programming is boring and I hate it. I only tried it because I thought it would be easier to get a decent job. I'm not AGP either I don't think.
>>
No joke, there seems to be a correlation between transsexualism and autism.
>>
>>8467600
I don't know, one day I decided to take a computer science class at my highschool and I feel in love with it pretty soon, discussing how to implement crazy ideas with my friends and then actually coding it was a lot of fun for me.

Maths and physics are just kind of interesting as well, intellectually stimulating and rewarding to become good at.
>>
>>8483131
>specially geometry
That only makes me doubt even more whether I am really trans or not.
>>
>>8467600
Because you are a filthy transbian aka straight man.
t. mtf into guys, can't code
>>
>>8491273
Mtf
Into guys, codes
>>
>>8491273
>implying you're not a pseudo-bisexual man yourself
>>
>>8467600
I'm trans.

I'm depressed.

I like computers more than people and I dream of having a robot gf. Also I might be assburgers but I sometimes, though not always, feel like I relate to computers so much more than I relate to people.
>>
>>8468225
>in traditionally female professions.
First real computer programmer was a woman and women predominated in the early decades of the industry because typing code on a computer was not seen as a manly thing to do.
>>
>>8483524
You're cheap if pizza is all it takes to buy your affection.
>>
>>8491381
>First real computer programmer was a woman
Wasn't she a lesbian though?
>>
>>8491381
And here we are 60 years later where coding is universally recognized as the one true alpha male profession.
>>
>>8491442
alan turing was no lesbian!
>>
>>8491462
Alan Turing was proud and out transbian you cis shitlord.
>>
Tfw no programming gf
I don't even program but that would he cool
>>
>>8491468
Cis or trans, guy or girl?
>>
>>8491506
Cis male
>>
tfw programming trannies will make more money than you ever will

t. history and poli sci major (future high school teacher)
>>
>>8491511
would you settle for an unpassable twinkhon "gf"?
>>
>>8491529
Depends on how well we get along
Discord?
>>
>tfw will never be sugar mommy to a starving lesbian artist with my mad tranny programming skillz
>>
>>8491287
>Into guys, codes
P S E U D O B I
>>
File: trans computer scientist.jpg (225KB, 650x466px) Image search: [Google]
trans computer scientist.jpg
225KB, 650x466px
>>8467600
>WE WUZ PROGRAMMERS N SHEEIT

17 people, most of whom are really old:
https://www.reddit.com/r/transprogrammer/comments/2g0pk9/the_big_list_of_famous_trans_programmers/

Where are all the young entrepreneurial trans programmers?
>>
>>8491611
>17 people, most of whom are really old:
Considering that trans people are, what, 0.1% of the population and trans women should be half of that that's insanely impressive.

For comparison's sake, how many cis women or cis lesbians are on any list of "famous programmers"?
>>
>>8491611
>Where are all the young entrepreneurial trans programmers?
They're not entrepreneurial, but I work with two in their early 20s.
>>
>>8491611
Also you have to consider the sheer scale of contributions as well, several of those literally redefined the field they worked in and made advances that are still used today.
>>
Given the focus on trans coders I would've expected more than 0.5% of StackOverflow respondents to identify as trans lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/transprogrammer/
>>
File: avi.png (35KB, 136x122px) Image search: [Google]
avi.png
35KB, 136x122px
>>
>>8491645
>several of those literally redefined the field they worked in and made advances that are still used today

for example, who?
>>
>>8491661
That looks like a terribly designed question. If faced with that I would have probably just picked "female."
>>
File: thisone.png (222KB, 521x469px) Image search: [Google]
thisone.png
222KB, 521x469px
>>8491666

oops right one
>>
>>8491668
Lynn Conway and Ashawna Hailey, for example.

>>8491666
I want to start a software company where I only hire trans women and crossdressers.
>>
>>8491682
I'm starting a restaurant in Sydney with traps/CD called 'The Trap House'

French/ Iranian/ Balkan food
>>
>>8491707
>Balkan
It always pisses me off when people lump Balkan in like it's just another England or Germany. Balkans is more like "Southern Europe" or such, it's a region with a whole lot of people that have nothing to do with each other, culturally, religiously or genetically. I'm saying the last specifically because the fucking 23 and me actually lumps all of Balkan in.

There is no such thing as "Balkan" food.
>>
>>8491725
>all of Balkan in.
a single genetic category like that's ANY sort of useful genetic indication or like Turks, Romanians, Albanians or Croats have anything to do with each other.
>>
>>8491529
Are you there
>>
>>8491725

Fuck off retard, I am from Yugoslavia and we share similar food. You're 23 and you know nothing.
>>
>>8491827
>You're 23
23 and me is a fucking company for tracing your DNA ancestry. That's why I was complaining because it's completely pointless to be told your fucking ancestry is "Balkan".

>Yugoslavia
If you're a Serb no wonder you think that with how heavily Turkified you are. Real Balkan countries have different and unique food.
>>
File: 1494139909284.jpg (93KB, 850x784px) Image search: [Google]
1494139909284.jpg
93KB, 850x784px
>>8491844

fuck off back to /pol/ retard

Yugoslavia has similar dishes as does northern greece.

23 years old think you know what your talking about lmao

pic related, it's you
>>
>>8467600
>programmers
>arguing about greek food

kek
>>
>>8491858
>Yugoslavia has similar dishes as does northern greece.
>being this retarded
>accepting Turkish dick this much
>>
File: a1 copy.jpg (108KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
a1 copy.jpg
108KB, 500x208px
>>8491871

cool story kiddo, I'm done with your trolling you can talk to yourself now
>>
>>8467600
because you're men

also sage for your shit grammar
>>
>>8491400
that hurts anon. why do you have to call me cheap...

people dont buy me anything hardly ever. when i dated one time a 24 year old girl paid 3 dollars for my street dog and said "pretty girls dont pay for food" and i practically vibrated with joy
>>
File: 1456093797370.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1456093797370.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
Because transgenderism is a social dysfuction. Its a result of not being able to to fit in "with the guys" and keep up. Programming and techs for people who cant do regular things and sit om their computers all day anyway.

>tfw made a fake account to make mtfs fall in love by pretending to he one
>tfw they all fall love instantly at any sight of affection or femininty

Trust me. You "girls" are the exact same beta males that you hate on /r9k/.

You are all clingy pathetic fall in love sensitive.
>>
>>8495071
I've had cis lesbians fall in love really fast in a similar way as well though?? Obviously more trannies are gonna be like that but it's pretty mean to compare them to the misogynistic grossies on are whine kay because theyre lonely and didnt grow up like females being desensitized to courtship attention
>>
>>8495088
But they aren't chasers only cis males who like trans girls are chasers right
>>
>>8495071
yes, and..?
>>
>>8495094
Nah they can be chasers pham. But at least they usually arent gonna think of trans girls as a disposable fetish toy
>>
File: 1424818677209.jpg (27KB, 393x317px) Image search: [Google]
1424818677209.jpg
27KB, 393x317px
>>8495088
Lol trans girls are the biggest chasers lmao. The only reason you hate male chasers is because you were born straight men. You dont put on a dress take cancer causing chemicals than all of a sudden attracted to men lmao i know you all role playbas women but you're not women and you're not sexually into men. Thats why you fall in love instantly lol.
>>
>>8495088
That makes sense because cis lesbians are also male brains in female bodies.
>>
>>8495111
chill pham

maybe youre just approaching girls the wrong way? theres no need to be this hostile
>>
>>8495127
It's a ban evading spammer, you can tell by the pic, report and ignore.
>>
File: 1418664508294.jpg (56KB, 656x591px) Image search: [Google]
1418664508294.jpg
56KB, 656x591px
>>8495127
Im actually gay thankfully so i dont have to deal with your failed male shit. Im also not a tranny. And also im not going to stop being hostile because hostility works. Aggression fixes problems. Transgenderism...is a problem.

Heres lets use some computer logic to understand what im talking about.

Trannies are a problem.

Hatred and aggression solves problems

I use hatred and aggression to end the tranny menace.

Do you understand or are you role playing as a blond bimbo? Lmao transgenderis. Is literally like playin dungeons and dragons. Luckily the medice will kill all of you faster.
>>
>>8495138
well even if hes a ban evading spammer his hostility is obviously rooted in difficulty with relating to women on some level... and I always wanna say that can be overcome you just gotta try fresh perspectives and let go of hostility
>>
>>8495156
Im not attacking feminity.

Im attacking you.

I hate you. I hate all freaks of nature that put on dresses and tell everyone they are a woman.
>>
once a nerd, always a nerd
>>
>>8495156
It's entirely about trannies not cis women.
>>
>>8495163
hmm okay my bad, the odd focus on chasing made me think ur a bitter chaser. carry on then, brave homoman
>>
>>8495178
I hope you get thrown in front of a bus
>>
>>8467600
>I'm both trans and a programmer,
what's your github?
>>
>>8495167
fag
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.