[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 63

Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Memorable Moments Edition

What's the best moments you've ever had with a girl?

What's the moments you wish you could reverse time and erase forever?

Hide, report, ignore bait.
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous francais? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Last thread:
>Non-NEET /clg/ prefers bio/medical, athletic and technical professions
>Lesbian movie recs
>Anon would be totally down with traveling back in time to fucc aristocratic French lesbians
>I do real fencing and not your pansy dental-floss "fencing"
>Tutorials on becoming home gym master race and wrestling girls
>Gay lifters liberate giant spider
>Thread evolves into /lesfit/
>Anons like their delinquents soft and sweet
>Orc has the best names
>Psycho cat-killing stalker has committed many crimes, will seek therapy
>Q:"Why is my cat losing his hair?" A:"Because some crazy bitch is trying to run him over when you're not around"

Previously on /clg/ >>8462336
>>
File: peeps.jpg (92KB, 800x212px) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
92KB, 800x212px
>>
>>8467234
so fast.
>>
>>8467251
I don't sleep just so I can beat peepin.
>>
File: intersex.jpg (31KB, 471x473px) Image search: [Google]
intersex.jpg
31KB, 471x473px
>>8467230
Posted this a few threads back never really got an answer. How does /clg/ feel about intersex gals? Again technically a Y chromosome in there.
>>
>>8467262
#goals

What happened to clg poster did he finally tucker himself out?
>>
>>8465450
>>8466031
I'm holding you to your promise, delinquent.
>>
>>8467268
I have no idea what happened to >clg. Left without giving us a reason.
>>
>>8467230
>Thread evolves into /lesfit/
All that /fit/ talk made me go out and buy a bunch of junk food.
>>
>>8467326
How sad.
>>
Lesbian hierarchy:
Top of the pyramid: Fit and athletic educated femmes with ambitions and intelligence.

Middle part of the pyramid: femmes

Fat part of the pyramid: butches and fat femmes
>>
File: 1474523522276.jpg (35KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1474523522276.jpg
35KB, 550x366px
>>8467385
>tfw gf and I are top tier
>>
>>8467385
What if I'm educated with ambitions and intelligence but femme lesbian who is skinnyfat and works out like once every 2 weeks?
>>
>>8467404
Middle-top tier.
Strive for top tier, anon. You are almost there. Join the elite.
>>
>>8467404
>skinnyfat
You're between the fat part and the middle part.
>>
>>8467385
>tfw top-tier and didn't know it
>still single
Chart may or may not be accurate, senpai
>>
>>8467409
Working on it your majesty!

>>8467410
But I'm still not sure on skinnyfat part. Is 114 lbs and 5'3" height considered skinnyfat? I just copied this term from other LesGen thread.
>>
>>8467423
What? You should know whether your body is flabby or not. The fact that you work out once in a wheel indicates that it is.
>>
>>8467397
Extremely good anon, we're proud of you!
>>8467404
Lower top tier. Still good enough
>>8467421
Chart doesn't equal about success in dating, anon.Remember that the elite have difficulties in pairing because they need a similar person. If you take a lower caste girl you're basically ruining it.
>>
>>8467423
Skinnyfat refers to girls who diet to stay thin and look ok until you poke them and then it's all flab.
>>
>>8467427
Damn. You're right. I'm just being petty again.

>>8467433
I guess I hover inbetween regular skinny and skinnyfat. Could be worse.
>>
>>8467265
Depends on the genitals. A Y chromosome is ok if she has a normal (see not surgically created) vagina.
>>
>>8467437
You can get /fit/ faster than a fatty. You just need some motivation to keep up with a workout schedule.
>>
>>8467433
No it refers to girls who are naturally on the slim side but don't work out, hence the lack of muscular mass and the excess fat.
>>
>>8467437
Start lifting and get a better diet, it's that easy.
>>
"Anon, why you're such a slut?"
>>
>>8467463
I know, fortunately. I used to work out around ~2 hours every week with success but I just lost motivation due shit happening in my life and working hard on succeeding in college. I'm picking that shit back up in summer, though. I need to be in top shape when I'm on QT patrol.

>>8467475
My diet is already really good. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruit, eat 3 times a day, don't eat white bread, drink a lot of water, try to eat less meat etc. I'm also cutting it on the alcohol lately.
I quit my waitress job so it shouldn't be too hard (we would always get drunk after work shifts).
>>
File: 1497181284677.jpg (91KB, 981x652px) Image search: [Google]
1497181284677.jpg
91KB, 981x652px
>>8467482
Why are you a slut, anon?
>>
>>8467487
>try to eat less meat
Anon please do eat meat, your muscles need the protein badly. If you don't like red meat just go for poultry and fish.
>>
>>8467430
>If you take a lower caste girl you're basically ruining it.
The last girl that was interested in me was an angry black lady that threw me up against a brick wall when I tried to evade her because she was effin crazy. The bouncer ended up exiting her through the front door head-first. Thus ended any expeditions to the bar and I haven't been back.

Since I also work from home so the chances of meeting anyone are zero.
>>
>>8467487
Apart from the lack of protein your diet is good btw, you'll do great once you get into shape. You'll have an easier time than a lot of people too.
>>
>>8467496
Thank you for the advice! However my ethnicity is known for eating a lot of meat (be it beef, fish, chicken) so even if I cut out a bit of meat, I still eat a lot of meat for the average West-European girl standard.

>>8467501
Thank you!
>>
>>8467385

I'm fat but I'm a femme too...
>>
File: 1458945641.jpg (467KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1458945641.jpg
467KB, 2732x2048px
>>8467505
Ah, then that sounds all good! You got the dieting part down (which is the hardest part for a lot of people), now you can simply focus on exercising this summer. Best of luck to you anon, let us know about your progress once you get started! You'll do just great.
>>
>>8467440
Pretty sure they almost always have a vagina but I think it is more shallow or something and possibly a enlarged clit or something.
>>
>>8467527
All those steroid bitches you see in bodybuilding competitions have that, too.
>>
>>8467508
Then for the bloody fucks sake get fit! No one likes fatties
>>
File: iz093jc1icon.jpg (5KB, 114x76px) Image search: [Google]
iz093jc1icon.jpg
5KB, 114x76px
>>8467542
>>
File: miffed.png (232KB, 469x291px) Image search: [Google]
miffed.png
232KB, 469x291px
>looked into the PA program in my city
>it's a mixed bag; some people trashing it others loving it
>look up entry requirements
>biomed prereqs, Bachelor's degree, prior medical experience
>of 1000 applicants, only 60 are accepted and only 50 pass
>>
>>8467587
Become a registered nurse. It's easier.
>>
>>8467587
Oh, and I forgot: Application cycles take place a year in advance. So even if I were to be accepted, I wouldn't be starting until winter of next year.

I like how easy it is to ruin your life permanently at an early age.
>>
>>8467608
>I like how easy it is to ruin your life permanently at an early age.
Just have alternative plans and apply again next cycle if you don't make it this time? Hardly life-ruining.
>>
>>8467430
The irony is the more you make it, the harder it is to stay "top-tier"
>get up early to jog or stay in cuddling with gf
>get promotion, go out to indulgent restaurant you can now afford or stay home and eat salad
>boss works you late and coworkers order in pizza
>>8467587
Tough break, are there any other program nearby?
>>
>>8467603
It is, and it might come to that, but I have personal reasons for wanting to be a PA.

I have prior medical experience (from mission trips) and a four-year degree, but I definitely have not taken any biomed courses. I'm supposed to be heading on another mission/medical trip this winter with my father who is a doctor, but I don't think volunteer work is really going to impress the board that much. I might apply for 2018 but I have a feeling they're going to BTFO me.
>>
>>8467624
>biomed courses
Could you take those courses in community college?
>>
>>8467622
My dad is a higher up in a big corporation and he puts on very long hours. My mom is probably cheating on him desu.
>>
>What's the best moments you've ever had with a girl?
probably new years this year, lying next to the girl I love on a hammock while we looked at the stars and talking about the future. It was such a nice night, we both ended up sleeping on the hammock and waking up a few hours later in the rain, so we ran inside and had hot chocolate.

it was such a nice time
>>
>>8467642
>My mom is probably cheating on him desu.
How can you tell?
>>
>>8467627
Probably not. Plus, if you are competing with 1000 other students, community college credit is not going to look very impressive.
>>
>>8467627
Yeppers, that's the good news. The university I graduated from is in the same city and they have a medical program for MA/RNs, so I could certainly rapid-fire through prereqs as needed. While taking prereqs, I could be prepping for the actual board interview and exams, seeing as they'd both be a year away.

>>8467622
>Tough break, are there any other program nearby?
Yes, there's a major college campus an hour and a quarter away with a PA program. More applicants accepted, better accreditation, more experienced staff, etc. The trade off is obvious—it's more expensive.

I'm just a lowly graphic designer wanting to turn her life around and I'm not sure I can afford it.

>>8467621
Well, I'm in my late 20s. I don't think I'm allowed to get much older before schools start 'nope'-ing on my application by default. Becoming a full-fledged doctor seems more or less out of reach already.
>>
>>8467651
Yes because not meeting the requirements is definitely better than to go to community college, indeed.
>>
>>8467519
Will do! I'm keeping track of my progress. Taking pictures and shit.
>>
>>8467655
If it's a choice between giving up your dream or paying for a more expensive program, maybe consider asking your family for a loan. I think you said you had doctors in the family? So they could afford to assist.
>>
>>8467673
Yeah, doctors are rich as hell. Can't they chip in? I'm sure they can afford to support their child a bit more.
>>
>>8467673
My father is a doc, yeah. Despite the memeing, doctors aren't THAT rich. He wants to retire soon and like... buy a farm in North Carolina or something. I also think he's tired of his two screw-up daughters drifting through life, so I'm not sure how keen he'll be on the idea of a loan. My older sis married a guitarist and that's going about as well as you can imagine. He's a really nice guy, but they both drink, do drugs, have gaudy tattoos now, etc. They hit my dad up for money a LOT. Meanwhile, I'm the computer dyke who draws cartoons and builds websites for a living.

I should have gone straight into premed when I could, but I went with comp sci and design because of a medical phobia I let get the better of me. Now I'm paying for it.

It's also not about money. Not even in the slightest. I genuinely want to help people and feel like I've missed my life's calling.
>>
>>8467689
>who draws cartoons
What's that like?

Where does your medical phobia come from?
>>
>>8467698
>What's that like?
Like being unemployed

>Where does your medical phobia come from?
I had/have a heart condition where I was born with a hole in my heart and other tissues were merged in ways they shouldn't be. As a consequence, I would have chest pains and fluctuating energy levels as a child. I was due to have actual heart surgery in my teens, but things have more or less sorted themselves out. I still have problems though, such as fainting spells where by blood-pressure just bottoms out. I passed out once in class and this guy in the Marines had to carry me unconscious to the campus hospital. Incredibly embarrassing.

tl;dr I was in and out of hospitals growing up.

Working in a mission clinic with genuinely needy people helped me get over the phobia though. My problems seem remote compared to theirs, and I started to really regret becoming a designer when I could be doing something much more important.
>>
File: 1493548357768.jpg (88KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493548357768.jpg
88KB, 495x750px
>>8467385
>Tfw trying to be a fit soft butch and my qt is a thin femme who wants to be fit too

Where should we be in said heirarchy?
>>
>>8467720
Combining you two means you're inbetween middle and fat part of pyramid. You being a butch really hits hard on your overall position in the lesbian hierarchy.
>>
>>8467732
I have long wavy hair though.

I just like to dress like guys I guess.
Notice the
>Soft
>>
>>8467737
Ok. I am willing to put you 2 in middle part of pyramid if you're not fat.
>>
File: suit.jpg (77KB, 674x1011px) Image search: [Google]
suit.jpg
77KB, 674x1011px
>>8467737
>I just like to dress like guys I guess.
There's literally nothing wrong with this as long as you maintain your femininity. Don't become a turbo-butch 'Chaz'.

Also: Pics of usual attire, bitte sehr
>>
>>8467720
No change in hell a butch can go above middle part of the pyramid. Shame that a qt thin femme has fallen for a butch. But you're still in the upper middle part.
>>
I'm getting underwear pics from my Her match.
>>
>>8467762
Lewd.
>>
>>8467762
Does anyone else find underwear pics hotter than nudes?
>>
>>8467769
I dont like nudes that much. Underwear pics always make me go horny.
>>
>>8467769
Underwear pics are boring as fuck. I don't care about girls in underwear, I'm too used to seeing it maybe. Naked is obviously superior.
>>
>>8467689
It's because your father is a doctor he is likely to support your dream. He would probably be really happy to see you go down a similar path as he did. It's not like you're asking for help with a mortgage or a new car just to make your life easier by sponging off dad.
In any case, you should talk to him for advice. He may have good ideas.
>>
>>8467769
Underwear by itself? No. If she's wearing it, then yes. Maybe.
But no I don't find nude pics attractive either. It's a cheap substitute for an actual warm body embracing you, her limbs entwined with your own, your heartbeats pounding in sync, her soft wet lips pressed against yours and inviting you home...

>>8467778
We will see! I texted him a bit ago and we're going to have a conversation about it. I was really good about staying out of debt while in college and afterward, and so a mere two-years of courses accruing something like $65000 in expenses is going to be a tough pill to swallow.

But yes, if you're a good girl and get a job after completing the PA program you can probably pay that off in about five years or less. It's just a leap of faith. A big one.
>>
>>8467769
>>8467770
I am taking the tasteful sexy attire is better approach too. I am a bit of an artist and the naked body is kinda lost it's sexual appeal in most cases. However, the thing layer of clothes does something magical idk.
>>
NEET's and autists should be given to successful lesbians as slaves and servants
>>
File: dj8.jpg (39KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
dj8.jpg
39KB, 500x371px
>>8467831
>her soft wet lips pressed against yours
Which ones?
>>
>>8467837
At least sex slaves.
>>
>>8467837
Successful lesbians don't settle for NEETs and autists. Stop being delusional now.
>>
>>8467839
L-lewd...
>>
>>8467385
tall, not fat, enjoys sports when i can, smart-ish got a/b grades, likes computer science and physics so smart but a tomboy, autist not ver attractive .....where am i ?
>>
>>8467846
Lower top tier or very high mid tier.
>>
>>8467846
>tomboy
Oh shit, it's sad
>>
>>8467846
You mean a tomboy or a butch?
>>
>>8467846
Do you have short hair?
>>
>>8467854
tomboy, can't stand that butch attitude, like sports etc not used to have short hair but im growing out, and i actually wear make up a lot of the time, fucking butch mentality is cancer.
>>
>>8467861
not short shaved short but short-ish hopefully shoulder length by end of summer cause im growing it out
>>
>>8467867
>>8467871
do you have a gf?
>>
>>8467950
rip no
>>
File: drunk.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
drunk.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>8467230
First girlfriend. We met in high school and used to hang out after school, sometimes her place and sometimes mine. Just the two of us sitting her room, talking about stuff and playing games together are some of the best memories. We lived together for a little while during uni and those times are good too, but they don't quite compare. High school was... dangerous, risky, exciting. A kiss was something you'd spend days thinking about. My hands would shake when I touched her thigh higher than normal. Taking tops off was literally the best thing ever. Now... it's all just run of the mill.

>What's the moments you wish you could reverse time and erase forever?
Have a massive crush on het friend. Since gf left me, she's been my obsession. I can't even explain why, but she's just perfect in almost every way. We're out one night with friends having drinks and she says she's got a new boyfriend. I actually choke on my drink and stutter b...b...boyfriend? Feel like shit the rest of the night and end up getting super drunk on half price espresso martinis. Throw up in the street later and cry in taxi home.
>>
>>8467867
It's alright to be a femme, just keep some sign out there that you might be gay.

Jewelry with rainbows or something. So many damn hipsters are starting to look like lesbians that even soft butch is being taken over by straight girls these days.

Add onto that some of us like butch gals, even the ones that are all stone butch.
>>
>tfw no slave
>no one to clean house and make food
>no one to massage my back
>no one to serve me and my gf as part of our harem
>>
File: xdAjmcK.jpg (140KB, 1065x570px) Image search: [Google]
xdAjmcK.jpg
140KB, 1065x570px
>>8468133
>Jewelry with rainbows or something
>>
>>8468244
>>8468133
basically a tumblr emo fag ... i have dignity...
>>
>>8468133
>>8468244
No, just no. Accessorize properly. One of the handiest I found is a tastefully designed LGBT credit card (at work or I'd post an example). I use it when I want people to know I'm a lesbian without having to say a word and don't use it if I don't.
>>
File: 74acfd0.jpg (67KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
74acfd0.jpg
67KB, 500x474px
>>8468278
It sounds ridiculous
>>
>>8468200
Get rich, move to South America. Problem solved
>>
File: 113-gif-1.gif (2MB, 390x309px) Image search: [Google]
113-gif-1.gif
2MB, 390x309px
>>8468344
>>
>>8468349
Thank you qt.
>>
>>8468278
I used to think I had to look like a gay stereotype but then I realized it made me look stupid so I developed my own personal style that makes me look as good as possible. I show I'm a lesbian the same way straight people reveal their sexuality: my dating, what I watch, what I listen to, current events etc. I show I'm LGBT the same way people show affiliation for a group or party by having a logo here or there on things mainly: like an LGBT credit card, HRC equality sticky on my car license plate, on my gym bag, etc.
This gets the message through without having to resort to looking tacky or limiting yourself to looking like some cookie-cutter lesbian stereotype.
>>
>>8468133
>needing pieces of flair to let other people know you're a lesbian
All you need are eyes. Other girls will know it instinctively—the predator's gaze. They'll either be creeped out by you making eye-contact or come sliding towards you.

In either situation, at least you escape looking like a McDyke
>>
i don't want or need to look gay because i'm not crazy about my sexuality. yes, i'm still single on this point but whatever. it much better than purposely wear some weird rainbow jewelry or short hair. Even if you someone noticed that you are gay, so what? It unnecessary attention in my opinion. if some girl interested in you she'll be probably anyway trying to know you better. so then you can say yep, i'm gay lets fuck. i'm also believe in gay magic which make single lesbians meet and dating even if you both think "she's straight"
>>
>>8468373
Eww no, not a creeper. You're just as likely to come across as a jealous bitch that way.

I tried it, and more girls thought I wanted to murder them than love on them.

Just sucks that the only lesbian bar in town shut down, and all the gay events have pretty much been taken over by the gay dudes.
>>
File: 1476036499658.jpg (7KB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
1476036499658.jpg
7KB, 200x184px
>tfw the only thing that makes me happy is when I get paid
tfw have money and no gf to spend it on
>>
>>8468556
are you qt?
>>
>>8468566
probably not, otherwise I'd have a gf by now and getting hit on by men means nothing since they'd fug p much anything
>>
>>8468571
what's wrong with you? you are a fat dyke?
>>
>>8468529
Odd. It's worked for me before. I'm normally peppy and optimistic, and also quite single. But then I went to some club that wasn't even a gay club, ordered a drink, and at some point started staring at a girl I thought was pretty. I didn't actually care what happened because I was mad at the time due to work. Anyway, three hours later she has me in her apartment. We're still friends (with benefits), though she's an evil biscum.
>>
>>8468597
>sleeping with a cumbucket
Do you want to get AIDS or herpes? Both? No wonder you're single btw.
>>
>>8468624
Okay, /pol/
>>
>>8468651
Biscum white knight protector?
>>
>>8468583
Most men are not going to hit on fat dykey looking women, so probably not...
>>
>>8468669
Men fuck animals, babies, corpses, furniture, and you somehow think they have standards?
>>
File: snowflake.jpg (146KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.jpg
146KB, 960x960px
>>8468624
lesbians are among the groups with the lowest risk of aids due to the lower rate of body fluid exchange.

please educate yourself before you spout nonsense.
or better yet, gtfo.
>>
>>8468692
She's not fucking a lesbian you dumb fucking cunt, please learn how to read.
>>
>>8468692
>>8468696
When someone tries to show off. kek
>>
>>8468676
Hmm okay fair enough. Do you girls have any male friends irl? In my case it's like, I befriend a dude thinking he's not a bad person. But after a few weeks he spouts some womenhating bullshit or he just distances himself from you after he finds out you'll never bang him. I can't trust any men in my life anymore except for my dad even tho he would never accept my sexuality.
>>
>>8468718
>having male friends
What for?
>>
You all here have guy-friend issues?
>>
>>8468718
>But after a few weeks he spouts some womenhating bullshit
What kinds of thing?
>>
>>8468718
>Do you girls have any male friends irl?
Yep, good ones are hard to find though.

>distances himself from you after he finds out you'll never bang him.
The ones who stick around and keep trying are worse.
>>
File: Gina-Gershon-Bound.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Gina-Gershon-Bound.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>>8467720
>>8467732
Soft butch isn't like regular butch
>>
>>8468583
I dress and look plain + I have acne

I used to be fat, so my body looks weird now, but you can't tell with clothes on though

I don't look anything butch, but I'm not very feminine either
>>
>>8468669
>>8468676
I didn't even change weight, but it's hilarious just how little eye contact I got from guys after I switched from a ponytail to a super-short butchy cut. It was refreshing.
>>
>>8468738
No, got my brother, some guys at work are cool and some gay bros.
>>
>>8468738
All of my friends are guys. They never hit on me, they know I'm a lesbo, they all have girlfriends or wives, and things are fine. The shrieking harpies in these threads that insta-hate males are guaranteed to be needy and obese with daddy issues, like that retard last night who ran over her ex's cat then apologized by stealing her peanut butter.
>>
>>8468759
would like to add that I'm also very socially retarded and if not for school and work and wanting to be successful someday maybe I'd be a NEET
>>
>>8468780
I have a few guy friends. Known them for a really long time. Am I looking for any more guy friends? Nope.
>>
>>8468718
just some coworkers and the guy I buy from
we bullshit about dragon ball but thats about it
>>
>>8468718
my best friend is my brother
>>
>>8468738
Most of my friends are guys, never had any problems with that
>>
>>8468733
I used to be that stereotypical closet-lesbian who would only hang out with guyfriends. Until I was like ~14 my best friend was a dude. After that, he just distanced himself from me after I started befriending girls too. Throughout high school I only had ladyfriends but now during college it just happens you know, you befriend all kinds of people. That includes males. Idk, friendship just happens sometimes.

>>8468741
From random men throughout my life (friends and family):
"-Turn her around, put her on her knees and plow it raw from behind you know?
-Women who talk about cars with a passion are so unattractive
-Women only go for rich guys and bad boys and nice guys like me are left behind
-Feminists make this world a bad place
-Black girls' vaginas are really ugly
-My boss is always moody, she lacks a good dicking down
-Your armpits are really ugly (I had stubbles and my 16 year old brother said this actually...)"

Just things like that but more subtle hidden things too. These are just some things that sprung to my mind.

>>8468745
Yeah I have one or two at the moment but sometimes they do some really dumb shit too.

>>8468763
That's always a good thing. I sometimes look like I just saw a puddle of vomit when I notice him staring at me for a long time or when he tries to hit on me.

>>8468809
Don't get me wrong, I love my little brother too. But he's unhygienic as fuck so it really rubs me the wrong way when he talks about MY body hair when the entire house is filled with his dandruff.
>>
>>8468809
Same!
>>
do you guys ever masturbate on straight porn or solo male?
>>
Im new to LGBT community Ive just gained a courage to install a Tinder and set it on females
but I live in a country that is not so open to non-heterosexual people so is there any way other than Tinder to meet girls bcs I have afeeling I am the only gay person I´ve ever met
>>
>>8468946
No. I watched women. That's actually what clued me off, hey I might be gay.

That and all the yaoi/yuri
>>
hanging out with my crush for the first time on friday! i'm excited but i'm also kind of worried because she wants to smoke weed with me and i've only smoked once and fucked up the first time so i'm afraid i'm going to embarrass myself. should i tell her upfront that i don't anything about smoking weed or should i just pretend i know what i'm doing? i know i'm probably overthinking this but i'm so into her and really don't wanna fuck up
>>
>>8468950
unless you live in some country with 1,5 people there will always be gay females, trust me, so tinder is as good as anything else
t. live in a third world shithole
>>
>>8468950
Kik groups?
Meetup.com?

>not so open to non-heterosexual people
Are we talking Brazil here, or "ALLAH ACKBARRRRR~~!! *BOOM*"
>>
>>8468955
>yaoi
just why
>>
>>8468965
yeah I know its just really hard to meet them and also girls on tinder sometimes say they are just looking for a friend ;_;
actually Ive never even been with a woman so i dont even know how to act aroud them, like in romantic way
>>8468966
no haha Poland
>>
>>8468950
tinder have a strictly gay search option? not just female looking for female (cuz she might be need just a friend or something
>>
>>8468985
I have no idea, I mean I set myself only on females and I assumed that only girs that set themselves on girls might see me in their search but I might be wrong
>>
File: thinking.jpg (40KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
40KB, 800x800px
>>8468946
I've never watched porn but when I get horny and aroused, it's only girls I think of.

>>8468738
I have 2 brothers I'm close with and half my friends are nerdy guys. They don't act creepy towards me, which is great. Other half are girl friends.

>>8467385
short, skinny, longish hair, tomboyish nerdy femme, not fit but trying, high achieving academically, ambitions to be a doctor. w-where do I belong?
>>
File: 1497835486328.png (1MB, 812x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1497835486328.png
1MB, 812x1056px
>>8468826
You give the impression of a tumblrina that's fresh of the boat. How can you get triggered by any of those quotes by the males? I really don't get it. And feminism is pretty cancerous nowadays.

>tfw no asian gf
>>
>>8468583
>fat dyke
>>
>>8468983
When they say they're only looking for a friend, just play along. Girls like that are usually at the very least interested in having sex with other girls. After you gain her trust you can try to make your move. You can also try out the app "Her" but I'm not sure if it's popular in Poland. Wow. this is actually the first time I'm communicating with a Polish lesbo.

Also watch out, there is always a possibility that someone could rat you out when using tinder. Don't put any out and proud lesbian stuff in your bio.

>>8468985
It doesn't.
>>
>>8469005
If she have a qt gf - I'll kill myself
>>
File: 1497836176390.png (529KB, 589x882px) Image search: [Google]
1497836176390.png
529KB, 589x882px
>>8468997
>tomboyish nerdy
Isn't that an oxymoron?
>>
>>8468983
are you serious, my male friend literally got hit on by random guys in Warsaw several times , lel. and there are bars for gay people afaik
tinder should work fine, try finding some communities in facebook
>>
>>8469004
Why, because I'm a feminist? Or was it the bodyhair? Trust me, I've never typed tumblr.com into my browser. And it's not like I'm triggered, but if you hear insensitive stuff like that ALL the time it's really off-putting. Mind you, I'm still friends with the people who said all those quotes.

>feminism is pretty cancerous nowadays
I don't even want to discuss this right now.
>>
>>8469020
I dress tomboyish but I have nerdy interests.
>t shirts
>skinny jeans or leggings
>flannel
>chucks or vans
>>
File: TomboyX-models-1024x451.jpg (76KB, 1024x451px) Image search: [Google]
TomboyX-models-1024x451.jpg
76KB, 1024x451px
Which one would you smash?
>>
>>8469020
>Isn't that an oxymoron?
What. In what world.
>>
>>8469034
You seem like a cute person but you have absolutely no style.
>>
>>8469033
There are some people here who suffer from internalized misogyny.
>>
>>8468983
I was somehow going to guess Poland, but I didn't want to believe it. Krakow is gorgeous. On the subject of hostility, I think Polish people are just being defensive these days because they're eminently aware Western Europe is going to implode under the weight of its own hubris pretty soon. They've imported 2 million people who literally hate everything the West stands for, they did it in the span of 1.5 years, and it's not going to end well. But overall I've actually thought about visiting Poland, since it is now officially the second safest nation in the world (after Japan). Obviously I don't know if it'd be wise to hit on any beautiful Polish ladies while there, but a lot of the HEMA stuff I'm involved with has its origins there, so I feel like I need to make a pilgrimage sometime.

Per your question:
Consider using other meet-up apps and chatrooms. They're bound to exist. I really don't think Tinder is the way to find a mate, even if you lived in the screamiest section of San Francisco.
>>
>>8469014
I will see, now Im talking to a girl that is openly lesbian and its going pretty well
and I just put rainbow emoji thats alright I guess>>8469030
yes, but obviously Im bit scared of people finding out about it..Ive been called lesbo many times even tho im very girly and I just wear chokers
>>
>>8469035
1. Ms. Bangable Daddyissues
2. Diet Coke
3. Regular Coke
4. Vasquez from Aliens
5. What happens when you set all the sliders on Skyrim to max
>>
>>8469047
hmm I'm younger so what I wear is what everyone other college freshman girl wears. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>8469054
everything's gonna be fine, good luck
>>
>>8469060
LOL
>>
>>8469015
She probably doesn't :^)
>>
How do i seduce my crush and get her to fall in love with me ++have sex with me?
>>
File: confess.jpg (27KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
confess.jpg
27KB, 736x414px
>>8469083
>>
>>8469083
Can't win the lottery if you don't play, Hang around and see if an opportunity presents itself or, don't waste your time and find someone who likes you
>>
>>8469083
grab your menstrual blood and make her eat it
>>
File: justice.webm (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
justice.webm
1MB, 720x720px
>>8469038
When I think of tomboys, I imagine sporty, forward, brash qts like Kanbaru from Monogatari, pretty much the opposite to nerdy girls.

>>8469048
>you're not a proper woman if you don't think like me and share my misandry
>>
>>8469005
Hey that's me, too bad I didn't post this. So many creeps lol
>>
In your experiences, how often are straight women really more flexible about their sexuality
>>
>>8469101
Time to expand your definition of 'nerdy'.
>>
>>8469101
>2D example
That explains it. Her type is super common in real life. STEM girls who have tomboyish style is a thing. So are nerdy jocks.
>>
>>8469101
Kanbaru's a fucking BL nerd tho, her house is filled with books
>>
>>8469120
>wasting time on straight girls
>>
>>8469120
Are they alone?
Boyfriend away/non-existent?
Consumption of alcohol involved?

(A + B)*C = x
The higher the value of x, the more likely it is.
>>
>>8469101
>misandry
lmfao, go back to your cartoon girls
>>
>>8469092
She already knows, I like her iirc.
>>8469096
She's always busy and we don't live close, its hard for me to get us to hangout. Im bad at thinking of good excuses to see her.
Im trying to find someone who likes me but its hard anon!
>>8469099
Eww, .....but its also kind of erotic in a really disgusting manner.
>>
File: 1476720931977.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476720931977.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>8469129
>>8469135
You're watering down the term. You're either nerdy or tomboyish, you can't really be both.
>>8469139
She's a pervert, not a nerd, desu.
>>8469149
t. tumblr
>>
>>8469135
>STEM girls who have tomboyish style is a thing
Basically me.
>>
>>8469157
OK, so the answer is that you don't know what a nerd is.
>>
I want to lick pussy when qt on her period
>>
>>8469157
>She's a pervert, not a nerd, desu.
That makes no fucking sense, those two things are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>8469157
>tfw no Kanbaru gf
>>8469166
You have to wear glasses, be timid and spend most of your time with books and/or computers to be a proper nerd.
>>
>>8469174
I didn't say that they were contradictory. My point was that her liking BL doesn't make her a nerd.
>>
>>8469004
Take those dicks out of your mouth before posting stupid shit on here, thanks.
>>
>>8469179
>You have to wear glasses, be timid and spend most of your time with books and/or computers to be a proper nerd.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8469179
I'm only amazed you didn't add they have to be 2D to that list.
>>
File: 1493248901720.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493248901720.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>8469193
You sound upset. Too much thoughtcrime, eh?
>>
>>8469183
No wonder people make fun of monogatari fans.
>>
>>8469145
I should explain maybe and hope no one gets too upset, uhm I'm nervous about asking straight girls out as a guy, who has pretty nice breasts (butt thighs etc from fat distribution) from years on estrogen...

I was a little shy at first and thought they'd be mad, but like some people have been okay with it, and I wondered if that's a normal thing?
>>
>>8469214
>from years on estrogen...
Wrong thread m8
>>
File: 141741517414.jpg (22KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
141741517414.jpg
22KB, 540x540px
>>8469101
>misandry
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>8469135
>STEM girls who have tomboyish style is a thing.
Come on, tomboy isn't a dress-code. That other girl you're talking to is right: It's about the personality traits.
>>
>>8469179
>>8469183
Sounds like neither of you have met very many nerds.
>>
>>8469214
Your wording completely confuses me so I'm not sure if I should direct you to lesgen, ftm or a straight board. But let's just say your concerns are not something a cis lesbian would have.
>>
These threads have a quality problem from 10am EST until about 6pm
>>
File: thinking.png (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
21KB, 240x240px
>>8469157
>>8469208
Why are males so retarded? Spent too much time wishing you were a little girl while watching your shitty Japanese cartoons?
>>
>>8469233
Sounds like you've met a lot of half-assed nerds.
>>
>>8469239
I've notice that too. At nights to early mornings it's somewhat chill.
>>
>>8469229
>implying style only means clothes
Why is it so hard for you people to comprehend that someone who can do advanced calc in their head, is a giant nerd in their hobbies can also do softball, skateboard, have short hair and complete tomboy and switch often between kinda boyish demeanor to geeky.
Please stop thinking people are one-dimensional.
>>
>>8469237
right, but you'd be the few who've been in the situation where you've been with a straight girl who just said fuck it let's do this.

And I just wanted to ask about he experiences you've had that might be similar and if you thought it was pretty wide spread
>>
>>8469157
>>8469179
Here, from wikipedia:
>A tomboy is a girl who exhibits characteristics or behaviors considered typical of a boy, including wearing masculine clothing and engaging in games and activities that are physical in nature and are considered in many cultures to be unfeminine or the domain of boys.

>A nerd is a person seen as overly intellectual, obsessive, or lacking social skills. Such a person may spend inordinate amounts of time on unpopular, little known, or non-mainstream activities, which are generally either highly technical, abstract, or relating to topics of fiction or fantasy, to the exclusion of more mainstream activities. Additionally, many so-called nerds are described as being shy, quirky, pedantic, and unattractive, and may have difficulty participating in, or even following, sports
Please note the use of 'may' in the last sentence.
>>
>>8469260
>citing normiepedia
>>
>>8469255
Mainly because that's a like super 1%, and in my experience "I like Korean MMOs" is basically a sign that they're a recovering drug addict that is going to relapse, and it takes over their personality.
>>
>>8469260
that makes me both
>>
File: IMG_9313.png (722KB, 1063x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9313.png
722KB, 1063x792px
>>8469261
>>
File: cake.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
What's your favorite cake, /clg/? I like carrot cake.
>>
>>8469261
THIS
H
I
S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLeek7bOaOI&index=72&list=FLSPzyxU4yIlcZALZUeSOj9g
>>
>>8469278
Wedding cake ._.
>>
>>8469278
Upside-down pineapple cake is pretty sweet.
>>
>>8469261
I have yet to see you citing any sources at all.

>>8469265
Yeah that's the point, it's not impossible to be both. Not even that unusual these days.
>>
>>8469264
So are girls that post on 4chan, who are lesbian and into our hobbies. Not surprising nerds highly represented on this board with tomboys highly represented among lesbians.
>>
>>8469282
kek
>>
>>8469249
>half-assed nerds.
Oh? You wanna compare powerlevels?
>>
>>8469259
Not at all because in no way would I be mistaken as male and so women act and react to me completely differently. I've also interacted with women every single day of my life so I don't think twice about what to do around them. Plus, I don't waste my time with straight girls.
>>
Regarding normies and power-levels, is Death Note a good anime to suggest to my sister's fiance? I want to introduce him to the art form, but I don't know what kino I should mention first. Will he think I'm a sperg?
>>
>>8469351
Recommend Cowboy Bebop. Normies love Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>8467230
The best was the third morning with me and my gf's as girlfriends. Basically we spent the entire dead in bed, ordered take out a few times and made out constantly. I kind of want that feeling back when everything was new and all things had to be explored again. Felt like 15 again. These days it's just everyday life and our whatsapp group is mostly about work and grocery list instead of lewd pics and cute messages.
>>
>>8469345
I'd go with Ghost in the Shell. One of the best anime that has ever been made, and it's not too autistic.
>>
File: 1497210377890.jpg (17KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1497210377890.jpg
17KB, 177x278px
>>8468556
You banking, bby? Can I quit my job and you become my qt sugar momma gf?
Pls, anon. I'm tired of working.
>>
>>8469351
I've seen pretty good response with psycho-pass and attack on titan. Whatever you choose try to start with a movie if they have it. Most don't have the patience to stick with a long series at first.
>>
>>8469351
>>8469391
>psycho-pass
Just don't tell him about the second season or the movie.
>>
>tfw Senjougahara rejected this
>>
Enough with this anime shit already!
>>
>>8469415
Why so sensitive friend?
>>
>>8469415
Why? What's wrong with anime?
Let the weebs have their little convos.
>>
>>8468799
Pretty much me, like I have a handful of close guy friends (Id say my bestie is one of them as well), but we all go way back and they are about the only ones that aren't sketchy as fuck around me or my gf.
>>
File: tiramisu.jpg (235KB, 728x610px) Image search: [Google]
tiramisu.jpg
235KB, 728x610px
>>8469278
Tiramisu
I would unironically sleep with any of you if you made me one that looked as good as pic related. I would do whatever you asked
>>
>>8469351
>>8469413
I thoughtlessly recommended the first season of Bakemonogatari, full of loli sexualization, once to a normie. Can't do much worse than that.
>>
>>8469439
err... bakemonogatari is the first season of that show
>>
>>8469439
Did you ever hear from them again?
>>
>>8468958
Ask her to shotgun
>she reverses the blunt in her mouth, careful not to burn the inside
>you lean forward, looking into her eyes as she exhales slowly
>breathe deep
>>
>>8469278
I'd kill for this, it's extremely rare in my country but I fucking love it
>>
>>8469453
It was never brought up again, so she probably never watched it.
>>
>>8469466
What was the thought process for the invention of this dish?
>damn, you know the one thing that would make this perfect
>if I set it on fire
>>
>>8469278
I either like super-chocolately cakes or weirdass cakes with fruit like strawberry rhubarb upside-down cake (though pie is better) and pig pickin' cake.
>>
>>8469479
it's called flambeing
>>
>>8469183
>I didn't say that they were contradictory. My point was that her liking BL doesn't make her a nerd.
She's explicitly referred to as a 腐女子, which
is a subtype of nerd.
>>
>>8469278
Simple, homemade strawberry jam cakes with lots of whipcream are the best, I think. Used to get them for my birthdays.
>>
>>8469466
>extremely rare

you don't have egg whites or liquor in your country?
>>
>>8469514
there's no restaraunts which bake this cake, smartass
>>
>>8469524
Sounds like a business opportunity.
Open one.
Make flaming wedding cakes for faggots and baby dykes.
Profit!!!
>>
I hope this pic isn't too lewd for a blue board.
>>
>>8469538
Jesus Christ, anon! My virgin eyes!
>>
>>8469538
My boss just looked over my shoulder and said "I'm glad you're making good use of your time" then walked away.
>>
File: 1490142929885.jpg (49KB, 554x633px) Image search: [Google]
1490142929885.jpg
49KB, 554x633px
>>8469538
>>
>>8469538
top one is far hotter
>>
>>8469591
>being on 4chan at all during work
>>
File: girl.jpg (90KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
90KB, 418x418px
thicc girls are sexy as hell
>>
File: 255463214.jpg (71KB, 505x390px) Image search: [Google]
255463214.jpg
71KB, 505x390px
>>8469617
>>
File: vamping.jpg (33KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
vamping.jpg
33KB, 540x960px
>>8469617
thiccc
>>
>>8469599
Yeah, wide hips aren't great. It's just that one shot, though. Hanekawa gets another panties shot later in the same season, and in that one, she is thin again. Sexy af.
>>
>>8469617
Disgusting
>>
File: 1489817374162.jpg (42KB, 780x534px) Image search: [Google]
1489817374162.jpg
42KB, 780x534px
>>8469617
That's not thicc, that's a hamplanet/landwhale.
>>
File: jade.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jade.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw no Jade gf
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (37KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
37KB, 473x473px
>>8469626
I'm so wet
>>
File: yum.jpg (112KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
112KB, 500x669px
>>8469649
unfff
>>
>>8469629
it's the panty style too
>>
File: 1490481775880.gif (2MB, 256x401px) Image search: [Google]
1490481775880.gif
2MB, 256x401px
>>8469649
>>
File: crusder.jpg (98KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
crusder.jpg
98KB, 480x700px
>>8469649
>>8469655
>>8469617
Dear Christ in heaven, hallowed be thy name and deliver us from the fatties. I wow to pledge my life for a sacred crusade against the vile obese demons who roam our holy world in ever growing hordes. Let no piece of lard live and give me strength to deliver them for your holy judgement under the sacred scale. Let me burn their calories with pure flame. Amen
>>
File: 1495020358365.jpg (37KB, 720x497px) Image search: [Google]
1495020358365.jpg
37KB, 720x497px
>>8469671
Calm down, /fit/.
Fatties get what they deserve in the end.
>>
>>8469538
>>8469599
>>8469629
I'm into 2D but I don't get the appeal of panty-shots.
>>
>>8469538
Little bows on panties are so damn cute. Why doesn't more Western women use this clearly superior style of panties?
>>
>>8469690
*don't
>>
>>8469680
Sometimes genocide is the only option, anon.
>>
>>8469685
same desu i'd prefer girls just being in their panties but i guess the taboo of accidental peeks is hot for some
>>
>>8469690
I have multiple pairs of panties with bows on them. Bras, too.
>>
>>8469690
>>8469734
I can't actually find panties without bows. Apart from bikini bottoms.
>>
>>8469690
I always hated those with a passion, ripped them off of my own pairs.
>>
>>8469755
Hanes, dude. You can get a cheapo five pack for $3.

I mean, sure, they're granny panties. But when you're in your house by yourself and you're not going out, who cares?
>>
>>8469780
foreveralone.gif
>>
File: spin_prod_1059033512.jpg (69KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spin_prod_1059033512.jpg
69KB, 1000x1000px
>>8469780
>not buying the bikini cut
I wear these too, at home and for work. But not granny style. Hanes also has a couple style more for tomboys, but I've never bought those (not my thing).
>>
>>8469780
>But when you're in your house by yourself and you're not going out, who cares?
It matters in my heart...
>>
>>8469867
I buy those exact ones. I call them granny panties because they're just plain cotton with no design at all. It's basically Army panties.
>>
>>8469867
>Hanes also has a couple style more for tomboys
Boyshorts?
>>
>>8469888
Not that it matters, but the packs come with some with designs as pic shows. And I don't really get the army reference, they don't issue panties. If they did, they'd be full granny style in puke green or camo for sure.
>>8469905
Yeah, I think so.
>>
>>8469780
>>8469867
>>8469905
Tommy Hilfiger is top tier. I always liked panties with the band on top, but don't like Calvin Klein.
>>
File: 1443618877-74109900.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443618877-74109900.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>8469937
Forgot an accompanying.
>>
>>8467230
When we were on a holiday together instead of going out doing vacation stuff we spend most of the time together in the hotel room. Its by far the best time I ever had with anyone.
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
>tfw no Star Wars loving gf to cosplay with me
>>
>>8469942
oh, I like these. what's wrong with calvin klein though? too ubiquitous?
>>
File: 325_2.jpg (209KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
325_2.jpg
209KB, 600x900px
>>8469942
>not using striped panties
>>
>>8470068
(((Klein)))
>>
>>8470088
I'm not a tranner.
>>
>>8470110
Is it a meme that MTFs overcompensate? Heck, most are more girlier than I am...
>>
>>8470099
oh, okay. not that I care, but I totally forgot Klein was a Jewish last name.

>>8470110
the lady doth protest too much, methinks
>>
>>8470131
Fine, I admit it, I love shimapan.
>>
>>8470088
>tfw unsatisfied yellow fever
Are there lesbian mail order brides?
>>
>>8470173
see, was that so bad? ya god damn weeb.

>>8470179
...I'd never even thought about this till this moment, but almost definitely, right?
>>
>>8470112
Yes. Some of the rabidly pro-femme posters in clg are MTF.
>>
>>8470179
I'm sure you can order pretty much anyone as long as your last name is 'Greencard'
>>
>>8470222
Wrong

t. pro-femme poster
>>
>>8470393
While some are just stupid, apparently.
>>
File: chaz.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chaz.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
>>8470393
What's wrong with butches, anon? Not everything is about femmes.
>>
>>8469626
can you not. :/
>>
>go to first wrestling class
>expect to mostly observe, be introduced to the instructors and regulars, get shown the basics
>thrown on my ass for an hour instead

It was better that I hoped
>>
File: thicccccc.png (25KB, 300x138px) Image search: [Google]
thicccccc.png
25KB, 300x138px
>>8470477
guuuurl, u thicc! flaunt that bod!

t. jealous tranner
>>
>>8470477
What did you expect, posting a picture here?
>>
>>8470492
eh it actually doesn't bug me it's just kind of weird but I already have someone shit posting me on /shg/ on soc so this isn't anything new.
>>8470493
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>8470498
>sog
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>8470446
they are just gross and annoying. i'm tired of them. people need to know if butches irl is majority it doesn't mean everyone should love them. and yes, everything about butches. no one cares about cute femmes
>>
>>8470536
>femme lesbian privilege
thinking you're better than butch's, huh?
>>
File: 1494989745003.jpg (47KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
1494989745003.jpg
47KB, 600x637px
>>8470232
Hmm. What a coinkydink. My last name is Greencard.
Qts, >pls respond
>>
>>8470536
Do you like... go outside and talk to real people? Ever?
>>
>>8470533
yes sogginess is disgusting I agree
>>
>>What's the best moments you've ever had with a girl?

>>In 6-8th grade girls always wanted to kiss me and mess around with me.
>>Got a crush on my best friend, I was in the 7th grade, she was a freshman.
>>We went for a walk and it started pouring raining on our way back so we waited it out and sat on a rock under a huge tree and we were perfectly dry.
>>She rested her head on my shoulder and we sat like that until the rain stopped and then walked back.
>>FF to my last year of HS her and I ended up in an awkwardly sexual tensioned moment when I caught her masturbating in my bed when she was sleeping over.
>>Joked and asked if she needed help, she nodded yes and we fucked.
>>Will never forget it, with it being her first time with her cute voice in my ear shaking and trembling trying to keep quiet so my parents wouldn't hear.
>>Ended up fucking constantly for a few years after that

>>Found out a childhood friend who used to ask to practice kissing me all time, liked me, so her and I would hook up and party a lot together
>>We were so damn wild and terrible
>>Her and I ended up breaking into a rich summer persons home and put bubbles in their hotub and fucked in it
>>We made a huge mess pretending to be rich and wrecked the place while having fun sex everywhere
>>We stole her sisters car at 3am and drove 6 hours away to a concert, got smashed at a bar afterwards and rented a hotel room and fucked on the balcony
>>I threw her panties off the balcony

>>Had sex with one of my best friends for awhile, I really loved her, this cute Japanese girl.
>>We would drink her dads expensive 100-200$ sake and she would say cute things in Japanese when we had sex.
>>Roleplay was fun in her huge hachise styled house with kimonos
>>I was a foreigner and she had made me tea, I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap and told her to show me how "hospitable" she could be.
>>
>>8470492
Wait tranners make kind posts now?
>>
>>8468958
Be honest, tell her you haven't smoked much and she'll want to teach you ;)
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
smilelaugh.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
>>8470544
>femme lesbian privilege
I'm impressed
>>
>>8469460
That's not how you shotgun, jesus fuck. She just inhales a huge amount, then she exhales it into the other chicks mouth like a kiss. She doesn't put the joint in her mouth and keep it there wtf.
>>
>>8470565
I think she was being sarcastic
inb4 (s)he/he jokes
>>
File: 1397355678399.jpg (471KB, 1000x610px) Image search: [Google]
1397355678399.jpg
471KB, 1000x610px
>What's the best moment you've ever had with a girl?
I was visiting a LDR ex overseas some years ago. It was late afternoon on a perfect spring day - not too hot, not too cool, and for once not grey or drizzling (fucking UK) - and we'd just had great sex in the shower. After we'd gotten out and dressed ourselves, I good-naturedly bullied her into letting me dry her hair for her... I'd loved her hair, so thick and wavy compared to my own, which has always been very fine and limp. She knelt down in front of her low bed while I sat on the edge of it behind her with the blow dryer.

After it was dry, I brushed it for her, then gently combed it to one side with my fingers and very tenderly kissed her bare neck. She gave a quiet, contented sigh; I softly pressed my face into the side of hers and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. For a while we just stayed like that without saying anything. It was such a perfect, serene, intimate moment, with her hair shining warm and golden in a sunbeam and the distant cries of gulls carrying in through the open window. The end of our relationship was a fucking trainwreck, but I always remember that one snapshot very fondly.

>>8467644
Sounds comfy as fuck, desu.
>>
>>8467385
I'm top tier and a goldstar. Where's my medal?
>>
>>8470602
>>8470565
Trannies are males. Males believe the world is about them. So their posts are always about them. You can find them signing their posts in lesbian threads, in all threads, and using very "me, me, me" language.

>>8470592
Druggies gtfo
>>
>>8470627
>males believe the world is about them
>implying females dont
Tranner detected
>>
>>8467440
shit, i've posting here forever and i had my blind tiny vagina lined with skin grafts installed in my teens when i grew boobs and told my parents 'i'm a girl you morons, everyone knows i am, you can't make me be a boy'. when i was little they made me get crew cuts and dress in lil suits and sailor outfits so people wouldn't bully me for being girly looking. but i was bullied for dressing like a lil weirdo because it made me look like an even more obvious girl, like butch fashion, it highlighted my feminine features. my mom became a school helper and swimming class volunteer so i didn't have to change with the other kids and get made fun of for not being normal down there, just to keep an eye on me and make sure i wasn't being bullied. shit my childhood was all kinds of fucked up. when i got puberty all my guy friends suddenly realised i was a girl and got creepy, and my girl friends didn't like me because freaky dyke, i ended up a complete outcast. lmao fuck me up

do i must leave clg now?

>>8469035
Rollerderby Activewear, Vasquez from Aliens or Clubfoot Von Crippleboots but only if i'm wearing the same kind of boots too
>>
>>8470490
Told you that you'd get your ass kicked. Glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>8469867
> not wearing boyshorts
>>
>>8470068
I just haven't been as happy with their products for how they're priced. >>8470088
Tommy Hilfiger sells striped panties. I have a navy blue and white pair and the stripes are maybe 2 cm wide. I prefer solid colors though.
>>
And you can bait out males easy. They always get oversensitive. Bio females are always more chill than males (yes, that means you, tranner. >>8470633)

>>8469867
I really like my calvin klein ones
>>
Annoying as ever.
>>
>>8470635
Intersex?
>>
File: 1497179415988.jpg (5KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497179415988.jpg
5KB, 226x250px
A girl accidentally touched my ass once.
>>
>>8470686
ya, PAIS
>>
>>8470672
Some styles seem cute. I don't know, I've worn CK outerwear but never tried on their underwear.
>>8470663
It doesn't work so well when you're top-heavy with a small ass. The fit isn't great and it looks wrong on me.
>>
Does anyone know where I can watch Below her Mouth, preferably for free?
>>
File: TScindy.jpg (148KB, 778x432px) Image search: [Google]
TScindy.jpg
148KB, 778x432px
>tfw Tropical Storm Cindy is coming straight towards me with the rage of a thousand bitches
Goodbye, friends.
>>
>>8470971
I got you, anon.
>watchfree. to
The movie you wanna watch should be there
>>
>>8470971
http://putlockers.sc/watch-below-her-mouth-2016-online-free-putlocker.html
>>
>>8470984
I'm in Houston. Just went biking and I felt nothing. RIP anon.

Also I just found out I graduated top 3% of my class. Nice.
>>
>>8469383
You most likely make more than me though, I just have a really comfy job and I don't have to pay rent or anything, so I get to keep it all for me

plus, I'd want my gf to also want to spend on me, don't want to feel like the only one in love..
>>
File: 1497291150306.png (14KB, 289x343px) Image search: [Google]
1497291150306.png
14KB, 289x343px
>>8471044
I'm in Louisiana. I don't think Texas is getting hit as hard.
>>
>>8470614
This would have been my ex and me if she hadn't dumped me... this post gave me feels...
>>
>>8471063
>I just have a really comfy job and I don't have to pay rent or anything
Comfy job? Don't have to pay rent? Sounds like you are living the sweet life, anon.
>>
>>8471065
How's it like living in Louisiana, besides the freak weather? I've visited New Orleans a few times; saw Tulane University and the surrounding French quarter area. It's really hot in the summer but lots of stuff to do.
>>
>>8467385
>Fit and athletic
I've never been athletic, I just don't have the reaction time or hand-eye coordination for sports. Is there any point to being fit if I'm literally incapable of enjoying the benefits of fitness? It's like buying movies on blu-ray when you don't have a blu-ray player. All they do is sit in the corner and look nice.
>>
>>8471276
Just going to gym or running are good options too. As long as you're fit.

Also good morning bitches.
>>
>>8471063
>I don't have to pay rent or anything
What is this fantasy
>>
>>8471276
Moving around just feels better when you're fit. You feel more in control, more in balance.
>>
>>8471332
>>8471321
Well second question, I have medium-large c-cups. It hurts when I run because they bounce around. Are they supposed to do that?

I used to swim, but these days with trannies infiltrating the women's changeroom and my hair getting too long to survive the chlorine, I've been doing that less and less.
>>
>>8471353
Excuses and more excuses
>>
>>8471353
>trannies infiltrating the women's changeroom
This is such a retarded thing to worry about.
>>
>>8469538
Top one feels more childish but I like the little details. I like them on other people but I'm more likely to wear the bottom.
>>
>>8471353
Are you wearing a sports bra? If they're bouncing too much invest in a good bra that'll hold them in place while running. If your boobs are bouncing so much it hurts, you're going to do some damage.
>>
>>8471353
Big boobs aren't preventing you from exercising, anon. Wear a sports bra ffs, of course they aren't supposed to bounce around.

>these days with trannies infiltrating the women's changeroom
How many trannies would you even encounter for the 5 minutes you're in a changing room? Now this is dumb.
>>
File: 1411963328631.jpg (131KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
1411963328631.jpg
131KB, 1152x768px
>>8471074
Sorry sis. If it's any consolation, the girl in that post left me for a brony.
>>
>>8471388
Sry I don't wanna get shot.

>>8471400
trannie pls leave

>>8471481
I guess I'll buy some.

>>8471511
>5 minutes
it only takes one second for a triggered tranny to gun you down, anon. But Im mostly worried about my hair tbqh. Chlorine is just too damaging if I want to grow them out any longer.
>>
>>8471685
Are you the anon that ran over a cat?
>>
>>8471693
No. I don't like cats either, though.
>>
I want to own a gf.
>>
>>8471752
Where do you live? You can probably get I've pretty cheap if you know where to look.
>>
>>8471765
I live in Amsterdam.
>>
>>8471526
is that boxxy
>>
>>8471772
Hmm. Not sure what the slave market in Holland is like. Maybe ask the Arabs. They'll know. I think you they can arrange "made to order" slaves too.

On the plus side I hear you can rent a gf for a pretty good price and there's a ton to choose from.
>>
>>8471827
>tfw no Arab gf
>>
its done
>>8471954
>>8471954
>>8471954
>>8471954
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.