[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hella Straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: mileschronicles.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mileschronicles.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
Seems like his viewers are finally starting to catch on that a transguy who likes girls is just straight.

Anybody wanna take bets on when he'll detransition? I hope he doesn't kill himself when he realized that he basically ruined any chance of being in a quality lesbian relationship.
>>
File: transman.png (79KB, 483x492px) Image search: [Google]
transman.png
79KB, 483x492px
>>8467017
This reminds me of an FTM who crushed on me, a straight guy, and wanted my dick, and was heart broken when I said she was not attractive to me in the slightest on testosterone.

>why are you here and straight
Cause I can.
>>
File: gentaro.jpg (40KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
gentaro.jpg
40KB, 500x277px
>>8467017
I don't know what you're talking about but Gentaro Kisaragi is great.
>>
File: tumblr_okmckycgks1sg04guo1_500.jpg (108KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okmckycgks1sg04guo1_500.jpg
108KB, 500x610px
>>8467037
Some youtube dyke transitioned for attention.
>>
>>8467017
>>8467044
Uhg and I can tell she used to be such a fucking cutie, ruined with T.
>>
>>8467017
pretty common for hsts ftms to identify as 'ftm lesbians' at some point, they almost all eventually grow out of it no worse for wear and end up with straight/bi/amp girls
>>
Miles a fucking idiot, he/she's part of that ChandlerNWilson and Ash Hardell crowd of morons that I refuse to acknowledge as human beings.
>>
>>8467319
*Miles is a fucking idiot
Oops
>>
Didn't she proudly say at one point that she doesn't have dysphoria but is on T anyway?
>>
>>8468798
what a fucking moron.

she will start losing hair grow a beard and get an harry ass and body.
Not to mention fuck her facial structure forever.

Gross

If she has no dysphoria over female parts she WILL regret it
>>
>>8467276
>grow out of it
There is no recovering from testosterone poisoning
>>
>>8467044
Wow wtf? You can't choose to live in a separate world from everyone just because you don't agree with them
>Respect my pronouns and non binary identity!
>Oh you transitioned from one gender to the other? - fuck you, my world doesn't have gender so you don't exist to me
>>
>>8467276
>pretty common for hsts ftms to identify as 'ftm lesbians'
I really don't believe it is. I didn't even identify as a lesbian before I realised I was trans but knew I liked girls because it didn't sit right with me, let alone after.
>>
>>8469158
um u dont need dysphoria to be trans sweety UwU
>>
>>8467034
hooooo shit lmao its me
>>
>>8468798
Most people like that are misinformed when they say that they don't have dysphoria and think if they don't hate hate hate their junk with the intensity of a thousand suns, they don't have dysphoria.
>>
>>8470986
How does your single personal case disprove or prove anything about it being common for people like you?
>>
>>8471025
I mean it's not just me because I've had others say the same thing but even so I never said it dis/proved anything I said "I don't believe" whereas they stated it as a fact with no backing what so ever.
Anyway how many lesbian identifying lesbians do you know compared to straight ones?
>>
>>8470978
>implying binary trannies are any different

trannies are all crazy, tbqh. We need to give them proper mental help, too bad the entire field of psychology is basically trash.
>>
>>8471212
What is your "proper help"?
>>
>>8471215
developing therapy that treats gender dysphoria

>inb4 it doesn't work
yeah cuz psychologists are trash. 40 years ago they were cutting people's brains out. it's current_year and they're giving people cross-sex hormones to treat mental problems. thank god I don't have a mental illness.
>>
>be bi guy
>date trans man for just under a year, during which time he starts transitioning
>then get dumped
>over the ex emotionally but now really into somewhat "butch" women
>almost all exclusively interested in women
>>
>>8470933
that's not the bit you grow out of, friend
>>8470986
that's nice
n=1 does not disprove trends, and hsts ftms tend to polarize into 'never identified as a lesbian' and 'identified as a lesbian for way too long'
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.