[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal sex!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0959.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0959.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
I've never received anal, is it really good?

Can I climax from it without stimulating my penis?
>>
When it's good it's really good and yes, you can climax without stimulating your penis but it's extremely hard, at least for me. It's only bad if there's shit in your rectum and it's honestly not worth the effort to use an enema to clean it out unless you REALLY wanna have anal sex. It's hard to describe how it feels but it just feels very pleasurable, far better than regular wanking imo
>>
>>8466863
Like here's how this works. If you can cum in 20 minutes or more, and then do anal you'll want to cum in probably a minute or so after starting. At least for me it feels that way. And yes like other anon said it is possible to cum from anal.
>>
Only used toys (never did anal with my one ex) but yeah it's great and you can cum from it. The secret to cleanliness is lots of dietary fiber.

The secret to pleasure is good lube and lying on my side or belly and angling the toy towards my belly. Knowing how to tense and relax the right muscles do a world of difference and comes with practice. Speaking of which get comfy with toys before having some possibly lousy lover ruining it for you.
>>
I bought a small toy and some lube a week ago and I'm working myself with it every other day or so. Penetration orgasm is more intense than wanking out a wad. If I hit myself right I squirm and moan and my mind shorts out.
If I'm not doing it right (I have no idea what I'm doing) then it still feels pretty good and it's all around comforting.
Your whole day feels a lot more chill if you work yourself with a dildo in the morning.
>>
I'm generally quiet in bed, but a good butt fuck makes me pant and moan.

When using a toy, sometimes I get some white liquid that looks like cum on it. Is that frothy lube or cum? Because sometimes I'll fuck myself long enough that I don't want to jerk off anymore, like I came but in actuality I didn't.
It wouldn't make sense if it was cum. Maybe my ass is leaky lol
>>
>>8468336
Hmm yeah, it feels great but I struggle to hit the spot with dildo and much easier with just 1 or 2 fingers, I cant get it right every time despite doing iot for quite a long while.
And its less intense for me but much longer pleasure and I feel happy afterwards instead of kinda depleted after a regular wank.

Never had real dick and probably never will
>>
>>8469430
it isn't cum.
it is ass mucous.

it is colloquially known as santorum.
>>
>>8466863
>is it good
yes
>can i climax
most likely. I did, but it does require you to do it more often so youre body gets used to the stimulation
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.