[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A hard choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: selfinflicted trauma.jpg (328KB, 1134x1920px) Image search: [Google]
selfinflicted trauma.jpg
328KB, 1134x1920px
So Legbutts, but specifically trannies

A hypothetical scenario for you

A new process is made where one can INDISTINGUISHABLY become the opposite sex : no scars, correct proportions, even every cell of your body has the right chromosomes, and literally nobody, unless they knew you went through it, could distinguish you were ever trans.

Down sides? First, the process is excruciating, re-creating all of your cells as you are awake, it feels like your body is on fire and being ripped apart, and lasts 24 hours

Ontop of that, you have 5 years to live before your body begins decomposing like a zombie

Would you do it?
>>
>>8465741
I'd do it. I'd be lucky if I even lived an additional 5 years anyway lol
>>
>>8465741
I'd go through 24 hours of excruciating pain, I was partially mangled in an accident once anyway and already know what that's like

>Ontop of that, you have 5 years to live before your body begins decomposing like a zombie
What I'm doing now works out better for me in the long run
>>
>>8465741
Nope, I'd rather just be a mediocre-looking girl with a dick and a large frame. If I'm too much of a pussy for SRS, I'm definitely too much of a pussy for this.
>>
>>8465751
you will never have kids though

>>8465752
At least your honest buddy.
>>
>>8465783
So? Why would I want to have kids and not be there for them for as long as possible?
>>
>>8465741
I'd do it, but only if I happened to have a supporting bf at the time. I know when I came out of that I'd be a total wreck for the rest of my life mentally if I didn't have someone to be there as soon as they turned it off.
>>
>>8465741
Dear god you fucking morans, "women" is PLURAL. The phrase should be "not a real woman".
>>
>>8465751
>I was partially mangled in an accident once anyway
What was the accident and how bad was it?
>>
>>8465820
>morans
it's morons
>>
>>8465820
Maybe you aren't either?
>>
>>8465741
The whole idea of me transitioning is so I can live longer then 5 years. Wtf would be the point if I was gonna die regardless? I'm gonna break down in 5 years and shoot myself anyway.
>>
>>8465741
>First, the process is excruciating, re-creating all of your cells as you are awake, it feels like your body is on fire and being ripped apart, and lasts 24 hours
Awesome, sounds like fu-

>Ontop of that, you have 5 years to live before your body begins decomposing like a zombie
Not worth it...
>>
>>8465741
I'd do it when I'm in my 40s.
>>
>>8465741
five years? fuck you, im on hrt so i ride the slide of old age.
>>
File: olga-hepnarova.jpg (32KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
olga-hepnarova.jpg
32KB, 190x190px
>>8465741
I'd do it and then go shoot up a church, or university or cinema or something.

Though the extreme brain contortion would probably make me mentally incapable of that. I guess I'd have to go on testosterone to make myself able to pull that off.
>>
>>8465802
This, that doesn't even make sense. You'd have to be a pretty shitty person to have a child despite knowing you only had a few years to live.
>>
File: raisins.png (656KB, 975x487px) Image search: [Google]
raisins.png
656KB, 975x487px
>>8465982
>have perfect transition and then become a MTFTM to shoot up church because raisins

The fuck is wrong with you?

>>8465989
Shitty people are common in the LGBT though.
>>
File: 1476203708587.jpg (77KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1476203708587.jpg
77KB, 777x728px
>>8465741
hmm. What's a faustian bargain. I'd probably spend years learning how the process works before doing it and then spend all my time after trying to work on ways to mitigate the necrosis. It'd get me something to do and if I was successful I'd be up to my tits in money so yeah.
>>
>>8465741
Um, no? Excruciating pain and then I only get to enjoy it for 5 years? Maybe if I was like 35 and could never pass otherwise I'd go for it but I have potential so id rather not go through that unnecessarily, thanks.
>>
>>8466025
A bit of testosterone would hardly hurl me back to a full "M". So, naturally, the thing wrong with me is that I'm too moment-focussed to care that afterwards, when I'm not juiced up, I'd get pumped with regret.

Oh yeah, and a 5 year death-clock would be a good bonus motivational wrongness.
>>
being on fire doesn't hurt that much, for the record.
>>
>>8466532
You obviously haven't been on 4chan long enough to see the videos of people being set on fire...
>>
>>8466544
I've been on fire. not like, self-immolation with accelerants levels of on fire, but be in the ICU and then the hospital for months for burns level.

and I've been here way longer than I'd care to admit, honestly.
>>
>>8465741
I pass well enough to be seen as attractive by cis lesbians and I get to continue living, sure I'd like to be basically exactly cis and would deal with the pain for it transition is painful as is desu but the ridiculously early death would be a silly compromise to make
>>
>>8466544
https://youtu.be/OxrBik16Hzg
>>
>>8466025
>Shitty people are common
FTFY
>>
>>8466560
Apparently you weren't on fire long enough to fully appreciate the pain of being burned.

>>8466761
Through his meditation, he is not allowing the pain to affect his behavior. All things are possible through meditation, even to control your own heartrate. He is the exception to make the rule.
>>
>>8466840
But shitty people are not supposed to be able to plan out strong courses of action for being shitty, like seizing the presumably common lesbian prison fantasy - and merely as a side effect of seizing top tier infamy. It's just not right, just not tolerable and absolutely not proper for shitty people to dare to be that coherent and practical!
>>
>>8466840
Well yes, but MORE so in the LGBT crowd : even decent people who aren't pot smoking dumbasses are hard to find in the LGBT.

and many have awful personalities, and don't grasp meaningful relationships outside sex.

Or else they are just incredibly predatory : how many times have you seen threads about trying to convert a straight to gay? Isn't this abusive?

Plus, immediately after you guys claim you are born that way : dafuq
>>
>>8466475
no shit it wouldn't thats why I make my thread : even tons of testosterone only does so much, and the best examples are generally overcompensating roided out FTM's who are typically also awful individuals.
>>
>>8465741
No, I don't know if I'd be attractive or not
>>
>>8465741
>do this
>become girl
>will to live is restored
>having to kill yourself after 5 years becomes a bad thing

still, yes absolutely would do without second thought, even if I had to endure an entire year of the pain you described. It would still be worth it.
>>
Nah
I'll be a femboy and age very very slowly
The longer game
>>
>>8467288
I said 24 hours of torture but ok

also, you wouldn't commit suicide, you just look like a ghoul from fallout 3 after 5 years.
>>
>>8465741
>>8465741

It's honestly hard to say. I would easily go through the pain, that's of no concern. But the life expectancy? I am still so much more beneath being trans. I still have so many dreams and aspirations and emotions completely unrelated to my gender. Living like this sucks, but cutting your life so short just to feel normal for a bit feels horrible.

That image is pretty much my own experiences, actually. I went into work and the world with such endless optimism and now I feel so angry and black.
>>
>>8465741
5 years of happiness sounds like a blessing to me. An eternity of misery does not.
>>
>>8466852
>Apparently you weren't on fire long enough to fully appreciate the pain of being burned.
trust me, I was.
I've definitely experienced more painful things and more painful burns, too. boiling lipids is the worst pain I've experienced, but actually catching on fire didn't hurt that much after the initial sensation.
>>
>>8467295
would you ever die from it. Some of those ghouls are pretty yummvy
>>
>>8465741
jokes on you i'm immortal
i'll be the hottest skeleton on the block
>>
>>8465741
that picture is awful.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.