[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the future transgendered?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 23

File: sweden.jpg (144KB, 741x741px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
144KB, 741x741px
Is the future transgendered?
>>
>>8465022
I hope so maybe the more of us there are the less people will hate us
>>
File: snake.jpg (140KB, 824x895px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
140KB, 824x895px
>>8465053
yeah, dream on
here is some more Sweden for you
>>
>>8465022
no, it's going to double for a while, until everyone who is trans comes out with it at an early age. At that point it won't rise anymore.
>>
>>8465080
>until everyone who is trans comes out with it at an early age.
iirc that's estimated at 2-5% of males
>>
>>8465080
>you missed this by like 10 years
WHY WHY WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8465092
iktf it sucks being the last generation of hons
>>
>>8465067
pretty funny since it's well known that the king of morocco is a closet gay (or bi at the very least)
>>
>Soon, Sweden will become a trans utopia built upon the backs of muslim workslaves
SWEDEN YES
>>
File: 1496667063382.png (53KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496667063382.png
53KB, 703x516px
>>8465067
Muslims are just a temporary inconvenience, they can't stop our ascendancy.
>>
>>8465022
This is just proof its a mental illness

>>8465108
>sweden will be a trans filled shithole with muslims raping all the trannies

Fixed
>>
>>8465108
Aren't they really keen on long-term gatekeeping, and make it hard to self-med?
>>
>>8465125
What is this graph showing?
>>
>>8465022
>doctors say
So like doctors collected data and performed a comprehensive study or a couple doctors said it totally seems that way to them?
>>
>>8465053
hell ye
>>
File: 1494456329799(1).png (137KB, 598x435px) Image search: [Google]
1494456329799(1).png
137KB, 598x435px
If we lived in an ancap society anyone would be allowed to come out and buy mones or whatever they needed whenever they wanted and there would be nothing that society could do to stop them.
>>
>>8465227
Percentage of people who agree (blue) or disagree (red) with wether gays and lesbians should be able to live their lives as they please by ethnic origin. The groups are from left to right Turks, Moroccans, Surinamese, Antilleans and ethnic Dutch. This is obviously about minorities in the Netherlands btw
>>
>>8465285
unless they were a corporate slave, which would be the majority of people in an ancap society
>>
>>8465319
Quit ruining my memes.
>>
>>8465291
surprised about antilleans, they're generally very homophobe like all carribeans
maybe it's just dutch antilles
>>
>>8465022
yes please -chasers (and me)
>>
>>8465022
No if only they would round up all the muslims and kick them out then Sweden would go back to being the best and most envied country in the world.
>>
>>8465022
The future is brown
The future is muslim
>>
>>8465285
But who would tell me I need to transition if not state-approved doctors?
>>
File: IMG_4106.png (10KB, 582x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4106.png
10KB, 582x481px
>>8465285
ancom*
>>
>>8465448
You get to tell yourself whatever you want.
>>
>>8465488
Explain how you can have both anarchy and forced redistribution at the same time with out magic. I won't even talk back. I just want a real explaination of that. Go.
>>
>>8465022
Yes, and I can't wait. I'm honored to be participating in the next phase of human evolution.
>>
>>8465501
But I need a strong hand to guide me. I'm not ready for freedom.
>>
>>8465528
Then start working for a big strong company that's trans Inclusive and wants you to call it daddy corp^tm
>>
>>8465523
What's the source on that picture?
>>
>>8465022
I'm 37 - therefore 37 years with bigender identity (biological male, genderfluid "female"), straight.
>>
>>8465022
I hope not. As a mostly straight MtF, I want cis men to exist forever.
>>
>>8465131
>This is just proof its a mental illness

To people like you who are constantly primed to send every bit of information they perceive through a a hardcore regime of mental gymnastics to support their unrealistic world view, sure it's proof that being trans is a mental illness. To those who are sane though? Nah.
>>
>>8465022
Honestly I'm fine with it if it means more qt dickgirls.
But Jews and leftists and nonwhites still need to be physically removed.
>>
>>8465022
There's truetrans and psychtrans.
One of them, male socialization is intolerable to you. No need to be forced, no need to "discover" that "transgenderism exists".
The other, you "feel" trans because you feel immature and neotenous, which to you feels the same as femininity.
Most of these "trans children" are victims of failed parenting. Many early-trans these days are falsetrans because psychtrans.
>>
>>8466376
psychtrans = having superliberal parents, who kinda force you into being a special snowflake
>>
>>8466376
> no need to "discover" that "transgenderism exists"
To add, since even children now know about it, it's unsurprising that this happens at early ages.

>>8465087
1 in 20 males being taken out of the gene pool.
Good night civilization.
>>
>>8466399
>1 in 20 males being taken out of the gene pool.
>Good night civilization.
Don't worry, civilization will import young men from the barbarian lands, replenishing the gene pool.
>>
>>8466398
No, it has nothing to do with forcing or "superliberals". The children come to "feel trans" on their own.
Neglectful (un-nurturing, traumatic) parenting, which is widespread, can cause:
>>8466376
Of course it can express itself in many ways other than dysphoria. Since trauma is hereditary, old family "complexes" and toxic beliefs regarding gender (man must obey wife, or the opposite, or "women are inferior") can resurface as dysphoria.
Explains why many confuse feeling immature or helpless, and feeling feminine.
Their psychological functioning is poor (high anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, low-awareness, high immaturity, neediness and people-pleasing), a cause, not consequence, of dysphoria.

>>8466424
It was a joke. This is natural selection. How is it not good?
>>
>>8466441
>This is natural selection
I'm pretty sure medical/social gender transitions are pretty far removed from the world of predator and prey. Just saiyan.
>>
>>8466464
>I'm pretty sure medical/social gender transitions are pretty far removed from the world of predator and prey. Just saiyan.
No, anon. They are prey.
>>
>>8465414
The future is black and female, though.
>>
>>8465906
They can be kept as slaves.
>>
>>8466484
Well I'm doing my best to become female
>>
>>8466399
>Good night civilization.

Someone failed math. Or biology. Or both.
>>
The majority of males throughout history never bred anyway. 0.5% of men today are related to Genghis Khan.
>>
>>8465125
can't read shit
>>
>>8466571
>>8465291
>>
>>8466484
No it isn't. In fact the science is unambiguous that the more women there are relative to men, the more patriarchal and male-focused society gets. The ultimate reason that women's rights have increased is actually that most young men live now instead of being forced to war and dying to a far greater extent than young women. Thus increasing women's relative bargaining power relative to men.
>>
>>8466487
That'd work out pretty well for me. I'll treat my cis mans lave like a god and all he'll have to do is cuddle me and make me feel pretty.
>>
>>8465087
except 90% of the early transitioners are females (at least in Finland (can't imagine it being much different in Sweden))
>>
>>8465022
>soon, the number of children who are transgender will surpass the total number of children, leading to rare "double transsexuals"
>>
>>8465053
but trans people hat themselves so the more trans people there are the more people hate trannies :^)
>>
>>8465022
Fuck this, i wanted to be a fucking Dragon when i was a child

>capable of making life-altering decisions
>below the age of 12
pick one, Trannies
>>
What if the number of transgenders is the same, but more people feel safe coming out than, say, 30 years ago when they would most definitely be lynched?
>>
File: vjpY8dTPqmap4w7oDDKpIyTyiQ6.jpg (18KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
vjpY8dTPqmap4w7oDDKpIyTyiQ6.jpg
18KB, 300x228px
>Great news, guys. Your transgender consultations have doubled! They've gone from six people, to twelve!
>>
>>8465067
>after he offered them food and clothes
Oh come on, what the fuck, guys.
>>
>>8465131
>with muslims raping all the trannies
Can confirm
>>
>>8465291
>>8465291

desu, that's a hell of a lot more blue than I would have expected
>>
>>8466487
You're physically weaker, it'll be you who'll be kept as slaves, Fuck women to reproduce, fuck you for pleasure.
>>
Why not. Everyone wants to switch life to easy mode.
>>
>>8465906
>>8466487
>>8467495
Are you fucking retarded. Most of the transitioners in Finland and sweden are ftm.

Not everyone wants to inherently become a girl. That's just your delusion.
>>
>>8467488
As long as it happens to cis girls too that's fair.
>>
File: nicole-maines.jpg (79KB, 634x637px) Image search: [Google]
nicole-maines.jpg
79KB, 634x637px
>>8467387
If you wanna be a cute early transitioner, you have to do it when you're twelve or less.
>>
>>8467488
Trannies are literally smarter than either men or women, though, we'll just play you and then kick out from the top.
>>
>>8465022
>ultra-liberal country sees rise in sexual deviancy
SHOCKING
>>
>>8465513
I think the anarchist answer is social pressure and abolition of private property.

but the better and true answer is we're gonna kill all y'all kulaks.
>>
>On one hand i want to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
>On the other i want more ripe boipuccini
I'm very conflicted about this
>>
>>8465131

Come on now, they won't rape them all. Some they'll just kill, and some they'll torture non-sexually and then release.
>>
>>8469358
Pro-tip: When in doubt, ALWAYS choose boipucci.
>>
>>8469365
I'd rape them all personally
>>
Assuming it starts at 1%, in eight years, 128% of Swedish kids will be transgender. And then, the sky is the limit.
>>
no. sweden is a small country full of hyper liberal people
>>
>>8465053
There will just be more to hate tbqhfamalam
>>
>>8472997
More physically weaker than women transwomen walking around. Could just club them across the head, put them in a van and drive off with one of em. They wouldn't put up as much of a fight, can even keep on raping them as long as you inject em with hormones to keep them weakened. Sounds like paradise
>>
>>8472997

I wonder if trans people are accepted will we begin punching down like some gay and lesbian people do since Obergefell v Hodges? We'd probably target genderqueer people or something.
>>
>>8469196
Why is the communist answer always to kill?
>>
>>8473069
cause its inherently totalitarian and destructive ideology with no value for human life
>>
>>8473069

When you can justify anything with self defense you can view the worst of your methods as the moral choice.
>>
>>8473015
I think fat people and pedophiles are the minorities that it is still okay to hate.
not that there's anything wrong with that!
>>
>>8473069
cos it's not like you're gonna change your mind, right?
>>
>>8473163
Why does everyone who disagrees with communism have to die?
>>
>>8465022
>Sweden
Why am I not surprised.
>>
Holy shit guys, in just 21 years, every single child in Sweden will be swapping genders. By the year 2045, Sweden will be a nation of children changing their genders twice a week.
>>
>>8467495
>Trans
>Easy mode
If only you could understand how easy your life already is.
>>
>>8473494
It's subconscious. Being trans is compensating for not being able to get actual easy mode, cis femalehood.
>>
>>8473502

Only a cis person would think this. That projection is incredible.
>>
>>8473509
I'm transitioning but I'm not blind.
>>
File: klim.jpg (171KB, 1100x633px) Image search: [Google]
klim.jpg
171KB, 1100x633px
>>8465022
How did you know/make a decision to identify fully as trans?

I ask, because I feel as if I am floating in a void, I'm unhappy with my present self and situation but unsure whether it has to do with my financial/social situation or my gender situation. What I mean is that about two years ago I came to the realisation that maybe, surely I wanted to live life as a MTF, but I had to bury those thoughts due to family obligations etc. Now two years later im still depressed and this dysphoria is lingering and constantly in my thoughts, so much so I can't even concrentrate on a book, video game, out with friends, its still presents itself. I don't know what to do, how did any of the trans here *know*
>>
>>8465154
Yeah, sweden is hell to live in if you're trans
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 640x361px
>>8473743

Trans people arent as certain as you think and thats perfectly fine. Doubts should be normal but suffering should not.
>>
>>8473893
what test is that?
>>
>>8473913

It was a survey of some reddit trans people in the trans subs if I remember correctly. There's no real reason to doubt whether the trans community on reddit offered a fair and accurate statement of their views since nothing in the poll survey is controversial. Can't exactly ask this shit on Laura's or /tttt/ you know.

Theres even, if I remember correctly, a portion of the survey that shows the proportion of survey participants that received certain explanations like "it's just a phase" or "transgender doesnt exist." It's a mix of tragic and interesting when you look at it in it's entirety.

TLDR; Life fucking sucks for trans people cos of discrimination. Trans people usually doubt who they are.
>>
>>8465022
No. It will keep going until everything balances out at its naturally occurring level. There will probably be more little identity spikes too but it wont be alot.
I look forward to hopefully getting my not as shitty shadowrun\Bladerunner\Ghost in the shell snowflake future assuming the human race lives that long.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x361px
>>8473988

Should be noted that there was a fundamental error with the survey that wasnt fatal to it's results. It calls MtF's 'trans males' and FtM's 'trans females' when they should be swapped. Adjusting for that error the survey shows MtFs only slightly outnumber FTM's (and may be in the minority if you take into account that asktrans is basically MtF central).

Heres that part of the survey I referenced about explanations trans people receive.
>>
>>8465099
>iktf it sucks being the last generation of hons

I seriously doubt that.
Ignorant schools of thought are notoriously hard to get rid of so Im sure there will still be a decent amount of self loathing and repression for another couple of generations.
>>
>>8474059

We could get fully working womb implants and people would say our kids arent trubabies. I'm not holding my breath either. This shit will last longer than a few lifetimes.
>>
>>8465513

Anarchy doesn't mean no force (to every non-ancap anarchist), it means no *hierarchy.* You can have forced redistribution accomplished by an egalitarian social collective.
>>
>>8473743
I feel that paraphrasing this quote is super fitting:
"[...], Being trans is just like being in love. No one needs to tell you you are in love, you just know it, through and through."

Anyway, I personally wasnt sure for years (its why I didnt end up starting my transition until I was in my late 20's) until I did something very stupid to get my answer. You dont need to do what I did but realise that someone who isnt trans normally wouldnt be coming back to this question over and over again.
And on the subject of uncertainty:
Plenty of people, trans or otherwise,are uncertain about the choices they make. Transpeople have to makes a choice thats fucking life altering and life threatening. Its a big fucking deal and having reservations is normal given the size of the decision and everything involved. Transpeople (transwomen especially) dont like to show that to the world at large because its being used against us in the theater of sociopolitical war with The right, religious nutjobs and others. They view us as flighty and prone to changing our minds about ourselves on a whim (oddly enough for transwomen, those where all considered traditional reasons women arent reliable as anything other than housewives) to the detriment of society et large.

>>8474089
Im trying to be optimistic, here. :(
>>
>>8465125
Normally I'd advise people to take such graphs with a grain of salt, but for this one you'd need about as much grains as there are atoms in the universe.
>>
File: Pence.gif (761KB, 342x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pence.gif
761KB, 342x320px
>>8465022
The future is electric.
Once Mike "suck a cock get a shock" Pence inevitably becomes President we will purify this land.

t./pol/
>>
>>8474203
>abandoning the God Emperor
traitor.
>>
>>8465022
>>Implying Sweden is the future.
>>
mass rape of trannies W H E N ?

>all beta cucks in europe and the US transition
>import bulls from 3rd world
>rape fest 24/7
>>
>>8474395
>Not wanting Swedish AGP trans girl army to fight off mudslimes and install egalitarian secular boipussy utopia.
>>
>>8465087
You do not rc. Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but far less than even 2% of males are trannies.
>>
>>8466399
>1 in 20 males
It can't really be this high of a number, can it??
>>
>>8477351
>egalitarian
>>
File: 1477680326255.png (374KB, 733x670px) Image search: [Google]
1477680326255.png
374KB, 733x670px
>>8465022
>Swedish boys wear dresses.
Imagine my shock.
>>
>>8465154
>Aren't they really keen on long-term gatekeeping, and make it hard to self-med?
no, that is not true
i got my script within 6 months of initial contact, and i told them i self-medded and they were fine with it
>>
>>8465067
If Sweden was really as bad as you people say, you'd be able to find better evidence than an article from 2 years ago (which has already been posted on /lgbt/ many times, meaning that people here who DON'T think Sweden is an utter hellhole have likely already taken that incident into consideration). I mean, between then and now, there has been a single attack in the US where dozens of LGBT people were killed. If anything, anecdotal arguments make it look like the US is WORSE for LGBT people than Sweden.

>>8465285
Actually most "an"caps I've encountered are pretty obsessed about the degeneracy thing and only care about freedom as long as it doesn't go against their vision of an ideal society. And even if there aren't any laws against it, if there are high entry costs to the hormone/SRS business there might not be a sufficient supply.

>>8466012
Leftists are pretty much the only ones who are okay with gender transition though. Right-wingers tend to be obsessed with spooks like "natural law", "social darwinism", and "common sense".

>>8466399
Only if you assume the upper limit of the range, the lower limit is 1 in 50, so the average is more like 1 in 35. And those who transition are most likely those who didn't have good genes in the first place, so it would lead to an improvement of quality in the gene pool. The whole idea that everyone should reproduce basically causes evolution to nearly stagnate, since all you need to do to be "genetically fit" is basically survive until middle adulthood without dying or becoming infertile. It's only an issue if you consider quantity to be more important than quality.

>>8466794
That sounds like memesci, considering the lack of citations. And in spite of war, I don't think it was sufficient to cause a major gender imbalance.

>>8467387
Nothing permanent is done until the very late teens, at the earliest.
>>
>>8467468
If someone was in it for the money, they'd have chosen a field with far more patients than transgender medicine.

>>8467472
You're surprised that a murderer is a douchebag?

>>8473015
I already see a lot of binary trans people doing that, saying they're the "normal ones" and that people who think there are more than two genders are freaks.

>>8478183
You have a problem with that?
>>
>>8465022
>Russia Today

they openly say that they just make stuff up.
>>
>>8465053
>implying this won't cause a massive anti trans backlash
>>
>>8479909
got a source on that, you western imperialist shill?
>>
>>8474395
So this is the tranny master plan.
Thousands of years of work culminating in the complete destruction of white people and global society all for one huge hardcore orgy.

And people like you said no one would want to fuck tranny freaks, I guess they got the last laugh :^)
>>
File: spurdo-proofster.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo-proofster.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>8479948
>Putin's Russia
>calling anyone else imperialist
>>
File: Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg (554KB, 2151x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg
554KB, 2151x1606px
>>8479983
>blaming Russia for everything while US government creates more and more terrorism

RT is about as trustworthy as BBC or CNN.
>>
>>8479994
I never said the US is innocent.
>>
>>8465053
This is exactly why we hate you
>>
>>8474059
> ignorant schools of thought are really hard to get rid of
Exhibit A: your post
>>
>>8480019
So what makes RT less legitimate than the American msm or the BBC?
>>
>>8480026
So you admit that you hate trans people for existing?

>>8480043
I didn't say they were legitimate, either.
>>
>>8480043
They are all propaganda machines.
Of course they are each going to try to get you to believe them and nobody else.
>>
>>8466376
>>8466398
>Most of these "trans children" are victims of failed parenting
>superliberal parents, who kinda force you into being a special snowflake
You have literally no evidence for your claims.
You're just spouting pseudoscience personal opinions based on your feels and pulled right out of your ass.

I dare you to post even a single scrap of actual scientific evidence for your claims.
Any other response is admitting you're just spouting made-up bullshit.
>>
>>8480301
a 'trans' child is the accessory of the year for bougie white liberals, even more trendy than adopting a black child lmfao
>>
>>8480374
>I dare you to post even a single scrap of actual scientific evidence for your claims.
>Any other response is admitting you're just spouting made-up bullshit.
Thanks for admitting you opinions are just feels-driven pseudoscience bullshit.
>>
>>8478100
Well, no one has posted any sources for the claim.
This started with >>8465087 saying that they remembered it as probably 2-5% but I have no idea where they're pulling those numbers from.
>>
>>8478100
it's not a number, it's a ZOG recruitment target.
>>
>>8480115
No we hate you for being bitter, mentally ill, and incapable of escaping groupthink
>>
>>8465067
wtf i hate sweden now
>>
>>8480887
>you're the bitter ones for being dummy crazies! not us for hating a whole group of people suffering from a medical condition because they don't fit with our political agenda
>>
>>8465022
yes
>>
>>8480521
>pulling those numbers from
their ass
>>
>>8480032
Sure, Ill bite:
What do you mean, Anon? I am not ignorant.
You speak lies!
Explain yourself!
>>
most trans people are fine but the world is fucking awful and crumbling
>>
File: stewie_complain.jpg (39KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
stewie_complain.jpg
39KB, 500x374px
>>8465022
This is so bullshit. Ofc boys and guys and sissy men want to "transition" to something that have POWER now. Power over media and all seems to fight in a side of it. All stupid boys/men want to be less forced to do something they can't cause they weak.
I don't believe in this transgenderism or whatever. I think that this is just a case when males want to get rid of their social expectations cause they know that females live easier lives with less judgement from society. .
Only few cases might be real transgender dysphoria ll other are bullshit
>>
>>8484525
What the girls who want to become dudes???
No one brings them up.

i love the simpsons too btw
bart's quite the schemey bastard
>>
>>8467485
radical muslim split is around 40-30% around there. so yeah. not the .1% obama shills and not the 100% pol would have you believe either.
>>
>>8484525
Ah, of course, why didn't I think about this before? Mtf's are just joining one of the most widely disliked and unaccepted minority groups for power! It all makes sense now.

Thank god patriotic parents all over the west are disowning their power-hungry freak teens; they are the true saviors of western society.
>>
>>8480521
>but I have no idea where they're pulling those numbers from
It's used in a lot of sources and infographs.
That's about it.

>>8467485
It's a lot more blue than is actually real.
>>
>>8485462
>used in a lot of sources
Post any.
>>
>>8465053
the immigrants and refuges are hated more when they increase in numbers
>>
>>8465022
For a while.

Then kids will move on to the next trend.
>>
File: you are wrong.jpg (52KB, 531x424px) Image search: [Google]
you are wrong.jpg
52KB, 531x424px
>>8465022
>Future
>Transgendered

Fucking pick one because unless artificial wombs become a thing you're all genetic dead ends and Sweden is destined to become Saudi Arabia: pine trees and snow edition.
>>
>>8465067
>(((refugees)))
>from Morocco
Really makes you think.
>>
File: hm.png (147KB, 330x347px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
147KB, 330x347px
>>8488520
Really activates those almonds.
>>
Sweden

Yes
>>
>>8473743
I created female characters in very immersive roleplay games and got happy about gender-specific dialogue. Things like these are not really a definite sign, but 'trying it out' and seeing if it makes you less depressed can be a good thing if you're lost.
>>
File: laughing refugee child.jpg (70KB, 775x553px) Image search: [Google]
laughing refugee child.jpg
70KB, 775x553px
>>8465022
>Implying the western civilization has a future
>>
>>8486768
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation#Modern_survey_results
Sources given for practically every survey listed there, for if you're one of those people who don't trust wikipedia.
>>
>>8465022
>believing RT
>>
>>8489486
What makes RT less legitimate than the American msm or the BBC?
>>
>>8480115
Yeah
>>
>>8465125
>temporary inconvenience
>importing more muslims every year, they breed like rabbits, and the children of the immigrants become MORE radicalized than their parents
yeah no the west is over soon, enjoy the best countries on earth to be gay while they lasted
>>
>>8466487
>They can be kept as slaves.
Are you seriously advocating for the enslavement of another human being? You are despicable.
>>
>>8474395
Just so you know, muslims want to kill gays, not rape them. You have no idea how much they hate you.
>>
>>8489728
Probably that the media in the country they are from is controlled by its leader.
>>
No. This is an example of what happens when leftist politics become mainstream and we celebrate boys for being fags.

Who do you think Swedish women will want to fuck when they see that every single tranny is one fo their males?

Its disgusting and its an attack on swedish masculinity.

Trannies are mentally ill, most of the time, I know, because i was one.

Most trannies are agps, they watch sissy porn and have messed up fetishes regarding feminization and humilitation. They want to give up the responsibilities of bieng a guy because they are too weak and pathetic to stand up to the plate.

The other kind of gay fags. I respect the fags a lot more than the weirdo agp beta males that are the majority of tranneis
>>
>>8485036
ya they are joirning becuase they cum so hard watching trap porn and sissy videos that they can't help themselves. When they get a boner putting on womens underwear HOW CAN THEY NOT TRANSITION amiright?
>>
>>8489967
>Trannies are mentally ill, most of the time, I know, because i was one.
You *were* one? Sorry, your tranny card has been retroactively voided.
>>
>>8467472
Funny how your leftist delusions don't work so well in reality huh.
>>
>>8465125
((((((temporary))))))
>>
>>8489967
>because they are too weak and pathetic to stand up to the plate.
Because everything is stacked against men and feminists make sure that you hate yourself because masculinity is now "toxic".
>>
>>8490616
I kind of feel this way but it's hard to pin down why. What's so bad for men and how do feminists cause self-hate?
>>
File: 1481541822519.png (314KB, 1320x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1481541822519.png
314KB, 1320x3500px
>>8490705
Life is just harder as a man in the west. And now that women walked out of their gender roles they expect men to stay in theirs. What a fucking joke. How do you think it feels to be brainwashed with men = bad, women = good since you're a child? To be told that you're a disgusting rapist when you go to college?

>how do feminists cause self-hate?
By being fucking deceptive. Every feminist, every single one of them tricks young boys into thinking that they'll be valued and accepted for who they are by default like girls are. They literally tell them to abandon masculinity because it's toxic and bad and if they become emasculated metrosexual everything's gonna be alright. Then they go jump on the dick of stereotypical macho men, or trick/coerce their husband into cuckshit.

The entire society low key tells boys (especially below average and/or white and/or straight) to transition or kill themselves or become some kind of eunuch. Why do you think there are tons of articles like these http://nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/ recently? Why do you think there are more and more NEETs and why do you think boys are put on ritalin or antipsychotics the second they dare to question anything or say something politically incorrect?

Btw why don't feminists demand gender parity in sewer maintenance? In the army? In garbage collection? Hmmm. If it was a movement for equality it would be called egalitarianism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0
>>
>>8465067
Wtf i love refugees now
>>
>>8490829
This makes me feel sick and depressed.

Saved the pic.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.