[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8702.jpg (92KB, 711x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8702.jpg
92KB, 711x489px
I've been straight my whole life. However, in the last decade I've found myself becoming more attracted to trans women and some "traps".
I'm not ugly, or out of shape. Every woman I've been with would be considered attractive by society's standards.
I dont have a desire to be a bottom with a trans woman, but there's something that attracts me to them.
I don't really care what I am labeled, I just want someone to help me understand so that when the day comes that I court a trans woman, they don't think they're just a fetish to me.
If anything, my only real "thing" is a big ol juicy booty. I'm an ass addict.
Help me, /LGBT/
>>
A mostly straight bi-guy. Attracted to femininity. Don't worry your not turning gay.
>>
>>8464040
Not worried about it at all. I just read some of these threads and these trans girls seem put off by dudes who are into them just because they are trans. I'm a very masculine guy and I know I love femininity and big butts. I just want to know how I can explain myself so that I'm not written off as a "chaser".
>>
>>8464055
I have no problem with people into me because i'm trans, or even chasers. I have a problem with chasers that want me to top or obsessively want to touch my junk. As long as you treat me as a woman were cool. It differs a bit from transwoman to transwoman, but that will be the general opinion of most transwomen.
>>
>>8464095
And I have no desire to be a bottom. I'm attracted to women, regardless of what equipment they were born with.
Thank you for replying. Responses like this are what I'm looking for.
>>
>>8464126
No problem. Hope you find a trans gf you can cuddle and head-pat. :3
>>
>>8464095
>want to touch my junk

I'm not OP, but (for me) it's like giving oral to a female, I just wanna please you

t. virgin "chaser"
>>
>>8464257
Trust me I can get enough pleasure from anal and calling me a good girl, and making me feel safe. By touching my junk your giving me a little more pleasure, but completely ruining the emotional part of sex
>>
>>8464095
Transwoman, can attest. Our preferences in bed can vary, but our pickle with chasers is that they objectify and fetishize us.

Of course I love it when people are attracted to me, that's not the issue. The problem comes if you also fail to respect us people.

>>8464257
That's fine, if your partner is also into it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.