[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Game of AGP's Dillema

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: plans.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
plans.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Me
>AGP
>anotomical, interpersonal gender dysphoria
>5 months on hrt in boymode
>extreme beta maleness makes me pesuodo bi and want protective bf to take care of me
>has been questioning if I am trans since the age of 13 until now (24 years old) because I always thought its just a fetish.

At this point I am indifferent of whether I should transiton or repress because both can give me good or bad outcomes. But I am tired of being stuck and not making any choices.
Should I repress or continue my early stages of hrt?
>>
>>8463651
Or you could address whatever's making you feel like a beta and just become a normal guy. This is the easy way out, and if you're in doubt the one you should take.

But as long as you keep toying with the idea, the shit will never go away. Make up your mind.
>>
>>8463651
You've bought into stupid 4chan memes and are basing your life on them.
Blanchard himself considered both groups equally valid in their identity and need to transition in his research, the difference was just the supposed cause of the condition.
>>
>>8463651
>implying stealth or zero dysphoria are possible
>>
>>8463651
Honestly as I see it all your cards are bad so it's really just damage control.
If you transition then it's a lot of work and you might not even be satisfied about the results in the end.
If you don't transition (which is the default if you don't make up your mind) then you'll end up regretting not transitioning and feeling like you're missing out on life, and if you change your mind and transition anyway, you'll regret not transitioning earlier.
And with suicide you just lose everything.
For me transitioning just happened to be the least bad option, since I don't believe I could ever become a cis male anyway, considering I've had dysphoria since I was 5 years old.
>>
>>8466035
Maybe not zero stealth but it could be curable.
>>
>>8466287
Not them but I doubt it is fully curable I have my good days and bad days with repressing and on one of my good days if I see certain things my dysphoria gets triggered and it becomes a bad day
>>
File: 1ft3wcziqday.jpg (7KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1ft3wcziqday.jpg
7KB, 212x249px
>>8466302
To live as a joke autogynophile or to die as a good man.
Do you know how much I hate caithlyn Jenner and AGP trannies? They look disgusting, their female persona is all fake, they pretend to be HSTS, feels triggered when their fake female persona is questioned because of their naturally masculine body language and personality.
I had enough. I will never want to end up like caithlyn Jenner and I wasnt born like Jazz Jennings. Is it a blessing or curse that I am not HSTS? Im going to make sure that it was a blessing.
My life has to be more than fetish. Narcissistic life is a life wasted. All you AGP beta males need to stop being so narccisitic. Im fucking done. It was a meme. Fuck all of this bullshit. This is not repression because Im not HSTS. This is just a disgusting fetish. All you generate AGPs who whore yourselves out, please don't pretend you are HSTS.
>>
>>8466593
You realize Blanchard thinks agp's should transition too right?
>>
>>8466601
>To live as a autogynophilic freak or to die as a good man.
>>
>>8463651
I'm a gambler. I'll take the home ride free, I ain't suffering just to cave to being a fake girl.

If it ends in bitterhon, better being a fighter than a quitter.
>>
>>8466593
>they pretend to be HSTS
stop shaming us for what we are and we won't need to
>>
>>8471653
AGPride
WORLDWIDE
>>
>>8463651
Funny enough I made basically this exact outcome analysis and came to the same conclusion. I was 24, heavy anatomic agp, and I'm still on hrt 1.5y later, scheduled ffs and srs
I cringe thinking of what would have happened if I weighted shit differently and risked the repression card.
Basically, it's probably a bad idea to take the repression card as if you're to the point of making these charts you're probably not a cis man
>>
>>8471891
I'm taking the repression card, as I'm a gambling man. If I roll H O N, so be it. Life's already shit, not like being a girl will change that. 90% of my AGP is interpersonal, anyway.

I'll survive.
>>
>>8471891
>if you're to the point of making these charts you're probably not a cis man
I'd like to see the math behind this claim.
>>
>>8471977
yeah every man wants to be a woman! the only thing stopping him is the chance of turning into a hon!
>>
>>8472017
It's actually quite common for women to want to be girls, even daydreaming daily to be a girl.

It's a comforting fantasy to be a girl and take care of your cute bf.
>>
>>8472029
yes exactly, it is very common for women to want to be girls
>>
>>8472017
Moving the goalposts.
>>
>>8472233
nope
>>
>>8472267
>i was only pretending to be retarded

At least now this clears up >>8471891 being a troll.
>>
>>8472341
fuck off idiot
>>
>>8472354
t. admitted troll
>>
>>8472387
Thanks for bumping visibility for my genuine, sensible post
>>
>>8471891
>Basically, it's probably a bad idea to take the repression card as if you're to the point of making these charts you're probably not a cis man
You're probably right but I'm pretty sure I would be a hon and would need full ffs to pass
>>
>>8472421
>my genuine, sensible post
That's demonstrably wrong and literally indefensible. Try again troll.
>>
>>8472432
>troll
Not an argument.
>>
File: Bait_fde29c_5515578.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bait_fde29c_5515578.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>8472432
>>8472387
>>8472341
>>8472233
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.