[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to detox without going to the hospital?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

File: interrupted.jpg (91KB, 1000x671px) Image search: [Google]
interrupted.jpg
91KB, 1000x671px
I've been really depressed lately. Someone made fun of my body and now every moment it's like I want to jump out of my skin. Last night I was really drunk and I freaked out, I tried to cut up my face, I put a plastic bag over my head, and I threw the mirror in the bathtub. Basically I've just been constantly uncomfortable, to the point of being suicidal and wanting to go back to the hospital. The problem is, my insurance doesn't cover the real hospital anymore, so I'd have to go to this shitty psychiatric place where I was sexually harassed by older men and it took forever for the staff to give me my medication.

Has anyone else had any experience with this? What's the best way to detox from the world, from yourself, from your body, from other people, and from life in general, without being cooped up somewhere really stressful and dehumanizing? There's always weed, but as soon as the high wears off, I'm still in the same headspace. I feel like I need to find something that permanently changes my headspace, so I don't go back to posting on 4chan and hating myself.
>>
>>8462378
Detox from alcohol? You can taper off it. That's how they used to deal with alcoholics before the pharmaceutical industry started pushing benzo's.
For health reasons it's still the recommended way, but for money reasons it's not the most commonly recommended way since big pharma pushes benzos too much.
>>
File: the-core-tom-juris.jpg (282KB, 472x708px) Image search: [Google]
the-core-tom-juris.jpg
282KB, 472x708px
>>8462378
I meditate now, but when I was your age my exit tool was a bottle of Delsym.
>>
File: bones.jpg (45KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
45KB, 500x719px
>>8462389
Idk if I meant alcohol. It does make me do crazy things, and lately it's not even been very good at making me forget my flaws, I still have to go to the bathroom in bars and check my face in the mirror. Really what I think I need to detox from is this site, but I don't know how. Ever since that whole thing with my body, I can't look at myself naked, and it's harder for me to take showers or wear certain kinds of clothes. Even just laying down, I can still tell that my bones are wrong. It haunts me at all times and I really just need a new kind of high to forget about it. I think maybe I should attempt again so that I can finally stop thinking about everything, but that would hurt a lot of people.
>>
>>8462378
>Someone made fun of my body
What did they say?

>this shitty psychiatric place where I was sexually harassed by older men
What the fuck?
>>
>>8462965
You're one of the earliest transitioners on this board, yet paradoxically the least comfortable with your own body. They're your bones, you know. I understand your mind has a difficult time conveying that to you. They're not right or wrong, they just are. The body is a prison for the soul; that's true for everyone. Reconcile. Alcohol won't rewire your brain. It'll just make you dull and dependent. Do you believe in anything? Do you love anyone? You're gonna need something to anchor to, if you plan to explore more dramatic options.
>>
>>8462378
Try not being an idiot and asking for pity. Try to better yourself instead of complaining. Nobody can help you, but you.
>>
>>8462998
>yet paradoxically the least comfortable with your own body
B D D
D
D
>>
File: winona_beetlejuice.png (214KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
winona_beetlejuice.png
214KB, 500x281px
>>8462995
>What the fuck?

When I first got there, there was a guy who was like 40 to 50 years old and he was like "I'm super fucking attracted to you" and would make me sit next to him on the couch and try to get me alone so he could put his arm around me or put his hand on my thigh when the staff couldn't see us. He also claimed that his dad worked for Disney and it was on Wikipedia, and to look him up. Apparently he had been doing the same thing to another female patient, so we got together and complained to the staff, and he got separated from us. Later he got close to me again and laughed at me for not being able to escape from him, and sarcastically told me to call him after I got out.
>>
File: girl-ending.jpg (36KB, 810x438px) Image search: [Google]
girl-ending.jpg
36KB, 810x438px
>>8462998
>You're one of the earliest transitioners on this board, yet paradoxically the least comfortable with your own body.

I think that's just because I've also been transitioning for one of the longest times compared to other posters. A lot of the people here started going on 4chan before transition, but I only started coming here when I was 6 or 7 years into it, because I was getting disillusioned with everything. Not to say I'm regretting transition, because I probably would have died if I hadn't started hormones when I did, but let's say things haven't gone according to plan. I still hate my genitals, hate my face, and now apparently my body is bad too, so it's like a triple whammy instead of a double whammy now. Whereas I think a lot of trans women, or maybe not a lot, but some trans women start at a point where they've already established careers and they have some money. So they can get SRS and maybe FFS rather quickly, like a few years after they start HRT.

Basically I'm a 22-year-old woman who never gets to have real sex or feel desired by other people. Most cis women are way farther into their development by now. They got through their middle school and high school years of being a teenage girl, and now they're college girls who are working on their degrees or even graduating, and they have a boyfriend and a side bae and a job and.... It's just nothing I can afford to have right now. So I'm really just kind of stunted and bitter.

I think I really need to "finish" my transition quickly so that I don't go even more crazy, and I have enough time in the rest of my 20s for my brain to heal. There's a reason I use the Winona pictures from Girl Interrupted, it feels really relevant to me. My life got interrupted by this whole trans thing, and now it doesn't feel like there's enough time left for me to really LIVE my life, y'know?
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>8463003
>Try not being an idiot and asking for pity. Try to better yourself instead of complaining. Nobody can help you, but you.
Yeah she aint gon make it faM. Not every soldier is meant to see the end of the war tho Tbh.
>>
>>8467182
Trannies aren't soldiers. Trannies are weak and need protecting.
>>
>>8466396
You're literally only 22.
>>
>>8466396
>Basically I'm a 22-year-old woman who never gets to have real sex or feel desired by other people.

I'm a hamplanet and I know this feel.
I'm not trans, just cis, but I come here because basically our experiences are the same.
We aren't happy with our bodies.
>>
>>8473358
No offense but can't you diet/exercise more and get the cis experience?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (136KB, 434x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
136KB, 434x800px
Am I the only frumpy, middle-aged twinkhon getting laid? Life is hard. Boys are simple. They're designed to be horny 24/7, and there's an ocean of good looking spergs with mommy issues out there just waiting to be preyed upon. I've never slept with an unattractive guy in my life. You're gonna make it. You're all gonna make it.
>>
>>8462378
meditation worked for me.
and stop drinking alcohol.
it is really bad for your liver and it is a depressant so it fucks with your head.

meditation and exercise.
go hiking or walking or bicycling or swimming.
this creates endorphins that make you feel a lot better.

and meditation can help you find a calmness that you can then hold within you throughout the day.

did i mention meditation?
it actually works.
christians call it "prayer"
>>
>>8473369
It is really hard.
Both my parents are fat so I think it is genetic.
Also, food is like the one pleasure in my life.
I know I'm making excuses but I have tried.
My gay friend got me addicted to crystal meth for a few years and I lost the most weight I have ever lost but I was still fat.
I did get fucked by a Navy guy, then, though so I must not have been horrible.
But he turned out to be gay (he came onto my friend) and after that I just kind of gave up.
Also the doctor told me I would have a heart attack if I kept doing meth so I quit and just went back to food.
It is no biggie really.
I have just accepted the fact that no one will ever love me and I'm kind of okay with it at this point.
I just get up and go to work and come home and go to bed.
That is what my parents have done and that is what I will do.
I don't really have any options at this point since I just turned 35 and I'm officially old.
>>
File: QggpKFu4.jpg (24KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
QggpKFu4.jpg
24KB, 401x401px
>>8473417
Give us your best pickup lines.
Also what do you wear on a first date?
Share your wisdom, Sensei.
>>
>>8473478
>Also, food is like the one pleasure in my life.
I love snacking too but I never get really fat. I guess I just don't have enough food in the house/in reach of my pc to eat that much even though I would if I got the chance.

>It is no biggie really.
>I have just accepted the fact that no one will ever love me and I'm kind of okay with it at this point.
>I don't really have any options at this point since I just turned 35 and I'm officially old.
I can relate. I used to want a relationship a lot but now it's just a nice fantasy that I don't expect or put any effort into, like being a pretty, youthful cis girl is.
>>
File: booty.jpg (38KB, 473x352px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
38KB, 473x352px
>>8473514
Okay, the first shock is approaching in the first place. All the pressure is put on guys to make the first move, opening themselves up for a self-confidence hit due to rejection. You'd be surprised what you can get away with being blunt. Being chased and expressly desired is something he may never have experienced. That makes you a strong contender by default, especially if he's love shy. I just straight up tell 'em I'm interested.

As for dates, I tend to invite them over for a home-cooked meal, or suggest a hike or a museum. First of all, cooking is a lost art. If you don't know how, get on it. Friend of mine makes an hour long trip just to eat dinner with me sometimes. And a man can appreciate frugality in a woman; the best things in life are free, right? I've been called glib, but I try to shut my mouth and let my actions speak for themselves. Character. If you have character, the right person will see the beauty in you.
>>
>>8473765
Good advice.
Do you go hiking in girl mode?
What do you wear when you're cooking for him?

Sorry, I just have problems with my wardrobe and I need help.
Most of my clothes are really boymode.
I want to go more feminine but I'm not sure how much glamour a guy can stand when it is basically just a booty call.

tl;dr
i want to be beautiful/memorable but i want it to look effortless.
>>
>>8473863
>Do you go hiking in girl mode?
I do everything in girl mode. Always have, since transitioning. The fear of being seen as a transwoman rather than a cis woman was never a big concern. It's for my comfort. A stranger's judgment holds very little sway. That said, I can count incidents over the past decade on one hand. Most people are just trying to go about their business. The virgin walk meme that's posted here cracks me up. Y'all are too self-conscious.

I'm not sure I can give useful wardrobe advice. Everybody has their own style. I was raised by a tomboy alternative chick--Lollapalooza, the whole nine. That was a big influence. I wear a lot of plaid, earth tones, monochrome. Still women's clothing, obviously. The cut is important, if you want to flatter your frame. Guys can be really specific about what gets them going. I've been with somebody for a while now, and I just ask him what he likes. It's not always something I would ordinarily wear. He's into all sorts of hosiery, and that led me to buying tunics. A lot of transwomen make the mistake of dressing more overtly feminine than cis women. I understand the desire to make up for lost time, and the pendulum swinging in the other direction, but context is important. The mark of a hon is a lack of context.
>>
File: winona-friends.jpg (62KB, 578x700px) Image search: [Google]
winona-friends.jpg
62KB, 578x700px
>>8473358
>>8473478
Hey I know this is a weird question, but do you want to talk on Skype or Discord or something? I could use a friend who relates to what I'm going through without all the trans stuff getting in the way of it, we could just talk about life and what's hard and what's good and what we're all about. It's okay if you're not into it, I'm just really in need of something normal right now.

>>8473765
>>8474004
>First of all, cooking is a lost art. If you don't know how, get on it.
>Everybody has their own style. I was raised by a tomboy alternative chick--Lollapalooza, the whole nine. That was a big influence. I wear a lot of plaid, earth tones, monochrome. Still women's clothing, obviously. The cut is important, if you want to flatter your frame.
>A lot of transwomen make the mistake of dressing more overtly feminine than cis women. I understand the desire to make up for lost time, and the pendulum swinging in the other direction, but context is important.

Jesus christ this is so true.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.