[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will starving myself shrink my feet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: fml.jpg (45KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
45KB, 500x450px
I'm about 178cm tall and 72kg fat, 10months on hormones and my feet are still EU44/AU12 T_T

i literally want to die when i think about buying shoes. i need to buy cute womens shoes/boots so i can socially transition but i am absolutely fucked because i am one size away from women sizes. All the shops (including online shops with shoes and shipping i can actually afford) in Australia have a maximum womens shoe size of EU43/AU11.

I laterally want to kill myself if i cant be rid of my freak feet. i have a pair of 43's i bought when i started hormones hoping my feet would shrink, but its been 10 months and they are still to small, and i cry every time i put them on. So i am going to stop eating until i fit them.

Will this work? or should i just cut my feet off?
>>
>>8462298
Well technically in cases of starvation your bones are the last thing to begin eroding away.
Your body prioritizes it as carbs>fatty acids>protein>bones

Not to mention there's absolutely zero reason why your body would pick your feet over other areas.
>>
>>8462304
Feet can actually decrease in size if you lose weight. But it wont be more then half a size maybe 1 full size depending how fat your feet are.
>>
>>8462298
Sorry anon but you got fucked by your genes.
I was about 110kg when i started hrt and had eu size 41. Now I'm down to 69kg and size 39.
>>
>>8462312
If you have fat feet, you're way too fat.
>>
Sorry OP, foot size is 99% bones. You can try to drop some weight, but don't expect miracles.
>>
>>8462314
>fucked by your genes
more like fucked by testosterone
>>
>>8462329
>foot size is 99% bones
bullshit
>>
>>8462314
i only need to drop 1 size, should i aim for 50kg?
>>
>>8462355
Is your shoe size really that important?
You'll look like a fucking ghoul with 50kg at 178cm..
>>
>tfw 169
>58kg
>size 42
all i want is smaller feet..
>>
>>8462416
Should have avoided meats and ate tons of soy as a kid.
>>
>>8462423
What a meme, the only thing that would've stunted your growth as a kid is an amphetamine trial.

What you should've done was hit up the doctor with "ADHD" for adderall.
>>
>>8462338
explain
>>
>>8462434
It's hardly a meme. If you go on a pure fruitarian diet your body would be incapable of producing T other than tiny residual amounts. Obviously don't do that cause you'll die, but it's just an example of what starving your body of saturated fats will do.
>>
>>8462449
>armchair nutritional science meets atkins faddery: trap boogaloo

End thyself cretin
>>
>>8462458
fruitarianism is actually proven to stunt development. There's been a ton of ton of medical associations warning parents about it cause it's kind of a hipster meme due to steve jobs. It absolutely rekts kids.
>>
I've been on hormones since I was nineteen, which is over three years now.

I used to be a size ~8.5 men's and now I can comfortably wear an 8 women's.

I'm not really doing anything that I haven't been doing before. Just give it some more time I guess?
>>
>>8462464
>A blogspot told me it was true once, rah steve jobs
>Coincidental lack of any credibility whatsoever as is typical on this speculation tard forum filled with people self medding estrogen into their veins
>>
>>8462475
Is that heels though? Cause I'm an 8 mens and I can wear a 7 to 8 womens for heels, but around 8.5 to 9 for flats.
>>
>>8462480
Not sure what you mean, there's actually a lot of research on the topic.
It's not like you can specifically reduce T via diet and not expect side effects though, and like not side effects as in "lul I'm a girl" chances are you'll kill your pancreas, harm your gut flora, and you'll have vitamin/mineral deficiencies unless you supplement.
Maybe some people have done it safely though, who knows.
>>
>eat ground beef all the time
>mom takes you off ritalin when you were 7
Fuck you, mom
>>
Are there any proofs that feet can shrink? I had 44eu when I was 74 kg. But I was pretty muscular, thanks to the gym. Before hrt I lost about 10 kilos and my feet size now is 42.5 – 43 eu (depends of brand). I can cram my foot into 42eu, but don't feel very comfortable. Started hrt 3 months ago. My weight is the same, feet size is the same too (273mm). Hope it will shrink a little, but don't believe it. Saw many stories about shrinking feet by 2-3 sizes, but didn't see real proofs with photos or researches.
>>
>>8462298
>I laterally want to kill myself

Yeah, you should probably kill yourself laterally, but not because of your feet but because you are so retarded.

No, it doesn't matter how much you starve yourself, your feet will never shrink because of it.

You could shrink your feet with the ancient Chinese method, but they will end up looking gross and deformed when you show them outside of your shoes or boots, plus it's bad for your health.
>>
>>8463523
Please don't bully me :( I'm dyslexic
>>
>>8463678
No bully, that laterally thing was actually hilarious. But the only way to shrink feet is with the Chinese method, unless there is a surgery for it that I don't know about.
>>
I'm EU50, (I'm a cis male) and I'm always wearing a cothurnus, there's a lot of models for females, you should try!
>>
>>8462298
large feet are sexy OP, can I see them?
>>
>>8462449
Ah. I've been a vegetarian since middle school... so there's that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.