[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Permaboymode on HRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: 1481327870380.jpg (65KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
1481327870380.jpg
65KB, 640x350px
Anybody have experiences with being boymode longterm (like over a year) while still taking hormones? Is it really viable or will it eventually pretty much make you a weird social outcast or something?
>>
>>8462063
Ive been on them for 3 years now and nobody notices family wise. People mam me irl if I shave my face and call me mister if I dont shave.
>>
>>8462063
I lost most of my old friends cause they were too normie but nerdy people still have zero issues befriending me. If you're in uni doing something like engineering or comp sci you'll still make friends.
>>
>>8462063
Boymode will become impossible as soon as your tits show up.
>>
>>8462086
I saw a news report not long ago and a guy had like tits bigger than probably F cups and it didn't even seem to phase anyone.
>>
>>8462096
You mean the guy who got implants as part of some weird bet?
Pretty sure everyone around him knows he's batshit insane.
>>
One year in, and nobody seems to suspect a thing. I got madam'd once, but upon closer look she apologized and said my hair confused her.
>>
>>8462086
Mine easily fill my hands and nobody has said shit.
>>
>>8462105
No it was a news report from Canada about flooding and a guy just had sandbags and stuff so they were interviewing him. He had gigantic fucking tits and I watched like a full 25 minute interview expecting somebody to say something but the girl just ignored it. Like these things took up the entire bottom 1/3rd of the camera shot.
>>
>>8462117
link please
>>
>>8462117
was he fat?
or even a bit doughy?
>>
>>8462127
I was searching my youtube history but I can't find it. It was trending on youtube in canada like a month ago, maybe someone remembers. Top comment was something like "dem titties tho" or something like that lol
>>8462128
He was a bit fat, but not fat enough to warrant the level of boobage he had. But I guess it was fat enough that nobody would say anything.
>>
>>8462110
They might not say anything but trust me they realize.
I thought I was smart by always wearing a jacket to cover them up until a friend who was slightly drunk just flat out asked why i got tits now.
>>
>>8462136
Come on give us something senpai. What city was it? What was he wearing?
>>
>>8462174
It was a story about climate change and how his neighbourhood was wiped out but he decided to stay there just by pumping water out and living in the middle of a lake basically lol
It was in BC I think. He was just a fat dude with like really really big tits though. It's really not that special, they were just some abnormally large tits.
>>
Almost two years. Stay strong lads. Bicalutamide helps prevent muscle loss which will help keep boy bod.
>>
>>8462063
HRT for over a year here.

Nobody's noticed shit. MtF HRT is pretty worthless, so most of us can still boymode indefinitely.
>>
>>8462220
My moms a nurse and noticed within like 6 months....
Nobody else seems to be able to though.
>>
Im still boymoding after a year...

Life is pain.
>>
>>8462224
I occasionally get little things like "You're getting so skinny","You have no muscle anymore", "You're getting paler", and "Your skin is looking nicer" but yeah, nobody's noticed what's really going down. They just write me off as another twink.
>>
>>8462224
Did your mom notice while giving you an im e injection?
>>
>>8462242
She has no idea what I'm taking the only reason I know she knows is because she leaves me research articles on stuff like marijuana's interaction with liver enzymes used in pharmaceutical metabolism and stuff like that. She's pretty subtle about it but if you saw a lot of the articles she has printed off and given me or emailed me it's kind of obvious she knows. She knows I know how to read journal articles so that's basically our main way of communicating, it's just kind of weird I guess.
>>
>>8462063
I'm a year into hormones and honestly I didn't start out super andro so nothing on my face has really changed, I also never had muscles and always been smaller than most of my family members so I can stay in boymode and no one notices I just look the same as I did before. Around people I dont know they just think I'm a really beta guy so nothings really changed. I do have to start wearing bras and I cant wear t-shirts normally any more without my cone boobs poking out, so I need tons of like really big sweaters to cover my chest. other than that I think it all has to do with face. If you have a really fem/andro face your body doesn't really play a big factor.
>>
>>8462063
Boobs are extremely easy to notice if you stand up straight, but if you have shitty posture you can boymode forever without anyone noticing anything different.
>>
File: 1462536720015.jpg (42KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1462536720015.jpg
42KB, 492x492px
>over a year
>long term
>>
>>8462250
my dad does that too

our parents are such cute concerned autists arent they?

wanna hook them up?
>>
>>8462063
I've been on hormones for just over a year now and when I went to the library today to pick up a book I requested, the woman at the counter almost didn't give it to me because it was reserved under my legal and she didn't believe it was me. She started going on about how I needed his card to check it out and then I told her "yeah, I'm -insert boy name here-", she simply said "that's unusual..." And reluctantly gave me the book. Did she just not catch on or?..
>>
3 years hrt. I have large noticeable breasts for my relatively skinny frame and I don't bind them and I still don't get maam'd
>>
>>
>>8462106
People with bad eyesight and hearing thing I'm a girl, I work in a customer facing role and it happens a couple of time a week
>>
>>8462140
PLEASE DON'T SAY THIS I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT NOBODY NOTICES!
>>
What's the correct way to hide you breasts when in boymode
>>
>>8465492
I'd say meme hoodies but I still fail in them
>>
>>8462140
aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>8465492
imagine to hide them but subtly let them show
>>
>>8465492
Don't even bother unless you'll get beaten for being a faggot
>>
>>8465407
lol. At least you know you pass.
>>
>>8465492
Most people don't notice it unless it's glaringly obvious. If your shirts are loose enough it shouldn't be a big deal. Also sports bras and undershirts can hide your nipples and you can try and pass it off as huge pecs.
>>
>>8465558
If I wear a t-shirt though, how do I hide a sports bra? Won't it show through my shirt?

Even when I wear really loose shirts I have tents on my chest
>>
>>8465562
You just need to colour match them. If you're worried about straps showing then use undershirts instead.
T-shirts are kind of difficult though. I try not to wear them cause I can pretty obviously see my tits but others don't seem to notice.
>>
>>8465567
What alternative to t-shirts do you recommend for summer?
>>
>>8465575
Just don't wear super tight shirts. I usually do okay as long as my shirts aren't form-fitting.
Also white shirts seem to show boobage the most so maybe avoid that.
>>
>>8465617
I wear very loose shirts anon. My boobs are still incredibly obvious through them
>>
>>8465575
Swimsuits.
>>
>>8462063
3 years. I only get called sir, I have no girlmode to speak of, life sucks but what can you do about it. B cups aren't even an issue to hide.

All I'd need to do for destrans is cut my hair short again but a part of me wants to hold on. I don't want to throw nonexistent future self away.
>>
>>8462063
I would imagine it is. I mean, Im pretty much stuck in boymode for the rest of my life considering how bad I look and Im on hormones so it stands to reason anyone at the bottom of the scale would have to stay in boymode.

>>8462086
I have c cups and nobody says shit most of the time. I do get ma'amd at random though.
>>
>>8465687
>B cups aren't even an issue to hide.
Really?
>>
>>8462063
2 years myself. If I woke up one day looking like I do now people would have noticed, but hrt doesn't do much and what it does do it does slowly. I get ma'amed in public a lot now but friends and family are always just like "oh, anon was always androgynous" like they don't remember what I used to look like.
>>
>>8465662
The trick is to kind of "smooth" it out. You don't need to hide it but you need to get clothes that taper it out all off so it just looks like you have a large upper-body.

Try different brands of compression shirts, mens and womens versions. But obviously don't wear that shit 24/7 cause it's bad for your skin for one, and it also wrecks your boobs.
>>
This is what I wear to hide boobs in boymode

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ONVSQYY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>8465853
Really, on a normal day I wear a bra, a shirt, and a hoodie or fleece when indoors.
>>
>>8466014
You need a full bra, not a sports bra? Wouldn't it show through your shirt/blouse?
>>
>>8466052
You can wear those Spanx tanktops too. They sort of smooth out your boobs.
>>
>>8462063
8 years in and nobody notice, I didn't even develop breasts
MTF HRT is a joke
>>
File: 07.LostFish.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
07.LostFish.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Ok Im getting on it if I can keep boimode, honlife here I come
THANK YOU, THREAD!
>>
File: shrugio.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shrugio.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
2 years in and beside people calling me "underage" no one noticed anything.

I am 26.
>>
>>8466117
>underage
>26
nicu
>>
>>8466088
Nobody told you that if you don't pass in 4 years that HRT starts reversing and you become even manlier?
>>
>>8466052
I wear this.

https://www.amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-Womens-Modern-Bralette/dp/B00GBCTOSK/

It gives just a little bit of compression without being sports bra like. That little bit of pressure combined with my 2 layers of clothing do the job no trouble.
>>
yeah, I actually was boymode for about two years and change before I couldn't pass as boy anymore. probably could've switched earlier but I was scared. and even after that it was really another year before I actually started dressing femininely.
>>
>>8462204
out of curiosity what do you take with Bica?
>>
depends on how fem/andro you are to begin with
i'm quitting because people look at me weird now
>>
>>8467400

Estrogen, but I'm looking to move to raloxifene.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.