[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans is a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 3905.jpg (180KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
3905.jpg
180KB, 900x1166px
I am fully and completely convinced that anime is to blame for everything after the b in lgbt. Don't even try to deny it, I've seen firsthand how these aesthetically idealized nip cartoons warp the white male mind into wanting to be a weak bitch with miniscule hormone-shrunken testicles and a limp sharpie of a penis. This is fact, and while you may spam your memes about disphoria and whatnot, deep down you are fully aware that the Eastern Jew put this disease into you. Find help in Jesus.
>>
>>8461172
Are you the hottest new /lgbt/ shitposter?
>>
File: 3908.jpg (77KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
3908.jpg
77KB, 900x695px
>>8461173
No, I'm just a concerned member of (lgbt) that's tired of the nonsense I see regularly on this board.
>>
>>8461184
Are you sure because you seem like a crazy person.
>>
File: 3954.jpg (98KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
3954.jpg
98KB, 900x695px
>>8461186
It might appear that way to someone with hormones on the brain, but I've been here since it was (lgb). Now shoo.
>>
>>8461172
i like you sisterposter
>>
File: 3895.jpg (254KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
3895.jpg
254KB, 900x1166px
>>8461232
I like you too.
>>
>>8461204
/lgbt/ was never /lgb/ though. Also you're using parenthesis instead of slashes.
>>
>>8461172
I'm not white tho
>>
>>8461172
I honestly can't stand anime, and I've been AGP since far before I even was on this fucking board.

I wish trans was a meme.
>>
Though anime didn't spawn my transfeels it didn't make it better either lol

It was all over after I found out about Ranma1/2
My fate was sealed after Princess Jellyfish
Don't even get me started on Rurouni Kenshin's ambiguity
Ouran host club too.

It didn't spawn anything new though, it just gave me the words to say what was wrong from way before I ever started watching anime regularly.
>>
>am trans
>hate anime
>hate other trannies
>OP is right for vast majority of trans people and 99% here

Don't forget the others:
>girl uncomfortable with being sexualized is boy now
>autism nerd thinks girls have it easy (usually also weeb)
>hypersexual trap lover wants to be trap and bang other traps
>sjw hates cis white men so much they into trans to eliminate being cis
>>
>>8461372
>autism nerd thinks girls have it easy
With good reason, Plenty of mtfs have posted about how much better they get treated as girls.
>>
>>8461372
>autism nerd thinks girls have it easy

I was one of those

As someone who was previously a beta manlet, one (but not the only) motivation for transition is I thought it would be easier to make friends and find a relationship if I pass as a normal-sized woman instead of a tiny man.

Now that i pass as average-attractiveness female without makeup after 9 months hormones, it turns out that being a girl is glamorized. i still struggle to make friends as much as before. i'm not cute/pretty enough for anything in a league above unattractive 30-year-old chaser men. i don't even get regular compliments on appearance.

The best female privilege I gained is that since i look like a normal-sized woman instead of a tiny man, i don't have to worry about being targeted by bullies. i now have the protection of "good guys never hit girls" so i don't have to worry about thugs randomly picking fights with me, so I feel safer. It might be a tiny bit easier to make friends because as a girl I can get away with being weak and defenseless with no muscle and still be cute, whereas as a scrawny manlet I was pitied for that. but that's it, being a girl hasn't been glamorous or much different from living as a beta manlet
>>
>>8461372
Let me add to that

>women who were raped become trans to not be "weak bitches" anymore : still having rape trauma, and a massive, if horribly suppressed sex drive, and a deeply depressed desire to get fucked raw by a dude
>men who were told they were horrible for being men, become trans because they don't want to feel horrible.
>>
File: 1487.jpg (186KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1487.jpg
186KB, 900x1166px
>>8461322
>being this new
>>
>>8461394
Those people were absolute shit-tier before then; brief interactions may be better, but any extended relationship will swiftly reveal how "off" they are.

>>8461406
What you say is true re: guys trying to fight you, though "drunk guy wants to punch you" and "drunk guy wants to fuck you" come from the same persistent idiotic place. As for bullying, you haven't begun to see the catty bullshit other girls have going on with each other.

If people didn't make friends as a guy they won't suddenly have friends as a girl. For all the male expectations they no longer have to meet, there are female expectations that they aren't even aware of fully that they will have to meet.
>>
>>8461172
if i make my 13 year old cousin watch MD Geist with me will she turn out FtM?
>>
>>8461204
>>8461322
God this op is such cancer.
>>
The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence have always been pro-trans you twat.
>>
File: 1481849535145.png (561KB, 970x543px) Image search: [Google]
1481849535145.png
561KB, 970x543px
>>8461172
>primative hrt and grs have existed since ancient greece
>omg I just turned 16 yesterday and noticed this "tranny" thing that the jews just made up using anime a couple years ago to try to destroy all men!
>>
>>8463505

>When people are completely blind to the fact that being addicted to 4chan and mindlessly refreshing the catalog means they'll notice a lot more anime across /lgbt/ demographics overal

If anyone can bother to find trans girls on Tinder most of them are so fucking boring and normie. People are seriously sheltered if they think anime makes people trans.
>>
>>8463522
I've noticed almost everyone in life thinks that everyone thinks like them, which leads them to filter out any opposing evidence to their viewpoints. These people tend to think they know everything and think that everyone else thinks just like them.
>>
>>8463546
They act like that because society teaches you that you should be loud, obnoxious, and disruptive in order to "be the change you desire". The reason is because brainlets pay more attention to flashy shit and loud voices over anything else. Thus, people develop very narrow windows of perspective intentionally and then try to force them onto other people in a loud obnoxious manner... because they know it gets their viewpoint the most attn. Ted Kaczynski threatening to bomb ppl to disseminate his manifesto. Anders Breivik giving the white power salute in court.

It's all about hearts and minds, and being an obnoxious faggot is often how you get the most hearts and minds.
>>
>>8463522
/pol/ shitposters are fueled by confirmation bias.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.