[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/-trans girl general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 34

File: 20160806_185131.jpg (3MB, 1864x2661px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_185131.jpg
3MB, 1864x2661px

cute bun edition.

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and let anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>No "pre-everything" "evaluate me" pics (don't respond to them)

Previous thread: >>8386738
>>
Hey this seems like a good place to ask this; Should ai quit my job or work while transitioning. The environment is pretty accepting but still you know how it is. But if I quit I'll have no money for a while and that'll suck. What should I do?
>>
Should I feel worried at this moment?

I had my third endocrinologist appointment this past Friday. He told me that my testosterone dropped from 360 to 18.9 while my estrogen was currently around 222. He said it was close to normal female ranges which also lead to his answer to my question regarding t-blockers to be that I don't need them because my T is so low.

He requires a blood test a week prior to the appointment so I did it the Friday before that one. I am not on testosterone blockers and still on the same dosage which is 0.1 mg patches of estradiol which I have to wear for 7 days before switching. I switch on Sunday at the beginning of the week to keep things simple although one anon here suggests I do it on Thursday or so as to ensure I time the labs between the time I remove and replace the patches since my lab facility is closed on the weekends.

I am freaking out right now. Do I need to worry? I am scared.
>>
Does anyone here have experience transitioning through the NHS?
>>
>>8459230
Bump for responses.
>>
>>8461016
Secondary bump for responses.
>>
>>8459026
i don't think you should
>>
>>8458998
I wish I was a cute bun
>>
Give me one reason not to kill myself.
>>
>>8461488
Living is actually pretty simple and easy.
Suicide takes a lot of work and just generally hurts everybody around you.

Just stop doing things that hurt you/bring you pain.
>>
>>8459230
I just now started my eighth week of Estradiol patches.
>>
why is bicalutamide so unpopular
>>
>>8459230 and >>8461655 here again and is it normal for my nipples to feel kind of perky and stick out?
>>
>>8459026
No reason to quit unless you both are unable to hide it and won't be accepted.

>>8459342
It's incredibly slow, both for waiting lists and unnecessary appointments before giving you HRT. It took me 3 and a half years in total (and a substantial portion of that was *after* I was diagnosed, for some reason), and not having the confidence to self-med despite my life falling apart while I was waiting for their bullshit is now one of my biggest regrets. Things are slightly better now than they used to be in that the clinics don't tend to force "real life experience" on you for HRT, though while I was there a year ago I was told that they don't follow WPATH guidelines, and that they generally force RLE and I was a rare exception.

Also, in my experience the only actual therapy for the purposes of helping the patient was at CAMHS (the service for under-18s); the adult service seemed to be just gatekeeping (as in they were recording and evaluating your issues but didn't work towards helping you deal with things), or at least a lot of gatekeeping and with some really ineffective therapy. That might have just been down to the individual practitioners I got though.

Self-med and start the NHS process; you want the subsidised prescriptions because it's cheaper than self-medding, and also you can get blood tests. Hopefully if you tell them you're self-medding they'll speed things up, but even if they don't you're still on HRT so you're safe.

I need to just keep a pre-written version of this response so I don't have to keep redoing it, because I do it all the time.

>>8454531
>spent entire day plucking facial hair
>I need an epilator.
Get permanent hair removal: laser or electrolysis (or IPL but according to most of the anecdotes and my personal experience that's worse than laser). Don't pluck since it makes the permanent methods less effective.

>>8461857
Kind of expensive, not commonly prescribed by doctors (I think because it's pretty new).

>>8462365
Yes.
>>
>start talking to a girl recently
>we don't really get along that well
>plus she's really needy (texts me stuff like "haha you there?" if I don't reply quick enough)
>but she's relatively harmless
>out of nowhere she makes a transphobic joke
>already didn't want to be friends but definitely don't now
>start ignoring her texts
>she doesn't get the signal
>still texts me every day
>I feel like an asshole so I give her (short) replies
>keeps texting me
I'm bad with confrontation so I'm probably going to give in and just start talking to her normally again soon RIP
>>
>6 months in
>never present girl
>fail boy mode weekly, if not daily
maybe i should start trying soon desu
>>
File: 1491722548017.jpg (169KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1491722548017.jpg
169KB, 790x843px
>>8462912

>6 months in and I still look like this
>my frend is 16 months in and still doesnt pass

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8462642
dont waste your time talking to people you dont want to talk with.
>>
>>8462948
I know. I've dropped long-term friends in the past because I didn't want them in my life anymore. She just makes it hard because she keeps texting me no matter how long I ignore her for, so I feel guilty about it.

Luckily it's somebody I've never met irl, so it'll probably eventually fade out anyway, I just wish I hadn't given her my number.
>>
Alright so I'm a 19 year old mtf, I might be gonna detransition, who knows, but I really despise the effects of testosterone on my body. I want to get my testicles removed, I cannot afford it from a real surgeon. What would you all suggest as a means of finding a cutter to do it for cheap?
>>
File: pd30R1f.jpg (111KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
pd30R1f.jpg
111KB, 1080x1920px
R8
>>
>>8463011
why is your left leg so big?!?!
>>
File: 44c72944292171e3fb5f5078f4c933bc.jpg (108KB, 736x1034px) Image search: [Google]
44c72944292171e3fb5f5078f4c933bc.jpg
108KB, 736x1034px
>>8463017
My right leg is a lot stronger than my left leg.
>>
>>8463017
Its closer to the camera idiot
>>
>>8463163
excuse me professor SORRY i'm not a scientist
>>
know any transbian fics ?
>>
>>8463011
10/10 legs
>>
>>8463197
you should be sorry :P
>>
>>8463486
have you tried /d/?
>>
File: earlgun.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
earlgun.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>8458998
>Got Miss-ed today at work in boymode
>not even on hormones yet, hopefully will be starting next month

Sometimes life is ok.
>>
>>8463783
Grats. You're gonna make it.
>>
So many nice clothes I have, and I actually look decent in them... Well, when wearing training latex corset.
Always gonna be top heavy, but sometimes it feels like there's some hope... One day... I can lose like 6kg, or so, then regain it with muscle, or something.
>>
>>8463011
It looks like you're apart of the cast of Orange is the New Black.
>>
How do I self-med?
>>
>>8462932
Iktf
>tfw man-hands
>>
>7 months into transition, super fucking awkward, still repairing my hairline due to testosterone fucking me over, but I finally am growing bangs now

>Work in an office environment, feel really nervous and anxious most of the time because I'm convinced everyone thinks I'm a weirdo

>Get assigned to another team for a temp project, hit it off really well with a girl there and we become friends, she admits that her and everyone else on her team thought that I was a girl until they saw my name

>Playing DnD with them next week now

Oh, gosh. I've never really had these kinds of interactions before. It's also a confidence booster hearing that I apparently pass decently, since I've felt like I haven't yet.
>>
I'm thinking of getting a parka, I like earth tones so green would be nice, but black is cheaper. Which should I pick?
>>
>>8465357
Bump for reply
>>
>>8465729
If you like Earth tones; go with that
>>
>>8465432
>Deadnaming yourself
Nyooooooo
>>
>>8465432
Good for you!!
>>
>>8465432
>still repairing my hairline due to testosterone fucking me over,
Wait. Does HRT do that? I don't have an extremely bad hairline, but I am self-conscious about my big ole forehead (I still remember a girl in high school pointing it out) and am worried it's possibly getting worse.
>>
Why am I so desperate for affection /tgg/
I'm not even cute enough for it and I'm horribly suspicious of other people
Am I broken
>>
>>8467073
Everyone deserves affection
>>
>>8467080
I don't know
I'm just ridiculously lonely and want someone to cuddle with but that's a really weird reqquest
>>
>>8467092
No, that's not weird at all

I'm super lonely want that too. It's the dream :(
>>
>>8467103
too bad girls can't cuddle other girls
>>
File: 1438525059582.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438525059582.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
>>8467125
Blasphemy!
>>
>>8459230
Bump for answers of my "Do I need to worry?" question.
>>
>>8467073
Sorry for the off tangent, but I have a friend that is very similar to you? What can I do to make her feel more comfortable with me, and in general?
>>
>>8466819
It can help with hairline but usually not very much.
>>
>>8467233
no you don't need to worry. if you t levels actually were that low you don't need an aa since you already have female hormone levels.
>>
>>8467294
What do you mean by similar to me?
>>
>>8462642
>>8462981
>tfw she just texted "Do you not want to talk?"
>tfw I'm not cruel enough to just say yes
I hate this.
>>
>>8462642
What was the joke?
>>
>>8467690
It was relatively mild, something you hear all the time, I sort of wish it was more blatant so I didn't feel guilty about ignoring her. She made a joke about a woman secretly being man.
>>
>>8467695
Full context? I want to judge how bad it was for myself.
>>
>>8467703
That's pretty much full context. It's not about how bad it was, it's about how I didn't really want to become her friend anyway. And since I'm closeted, I shouldn't ignore red signs like this because a few years down the line having transphobic people in my life will just make coming out even harder.
>>
File: 1470149112892.png (181KB, 440x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470149112892.png
181KB, 440x540px
>tfw official name change went through and I have new license sorted out and on the way as of today.
>>
File: Mado2.png (316KB, 900x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Mado2.png
316KB, 900x1136px
>>8467764
Nice job girl!
>>
>>8467648
Suspicious of people. That immediately screamed 'her' at me when I read it
>>
File: IMG_0199.jpg (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.jpg
33KB, 250x250px
I have my court appointment for my name change tomorrow. What should I wear? A full suit? Business casual? Actual casual? Should I go dressed as a girl, or a guy (or androgynous casual)? I'm worried that if I go dressed as a girl it'll make the process awkward and I'll look weird answering to my old name when I'm called, if I go dressed as a guy I'm worried I might not be taken seriously. Also I have basically no man clothes left and I don't want to have to buy a whole new suit just for one morning.

Please help!!!
>>
>>8467908
You're over thinking it. Its not important how you appear in some random people's eyes, you're getting your name changed. That's a cause for happiness and celebration, grab a beer!

but if you're conscious about try putting on something androgynous and laying low as it blows over. I honestly doubt the clerks give the slightest fuck either way. If you have a friend, bring them with you.
>>
>>8467927

Well the judge is going to decide if I can have a new name, I think it's important how I appear in her eyes. If she doesn't think I'm serious enough and denies the petition what will I do then?
>>
>>8467884
I'm not suspicious of people entirely, just for anything romance related. In general I'm incredibly gullible, just not if anyone is actually interested for me.
>>
>>8461507
>just stop doing things that hurt you

What if living hurts though?
>>
>>8467935
Oh, sorry, I hadn't realized that. Sorry. I still think you should go wearing something that makes you feel comfortable, with a slight hint of feminity? It really depends on how well you pass, but a cute, plain outfit seems like a nice option to default too.

>>8467947
Oh, that's different then. Never mind.... On the original topic, I don't know to what extent you're 'desperate' for it, but I don't think that's weird at all. [spoiler]I fall asleep longing for cuddles every night >.<[/spoiler]
>>
Hey everyone. Haven't posted here before, but I had a question for everyone.

I'm trying to find health care/insurance. Is Medicare a good option? Given my current employer doesn't have trans related coverage. I'll be moving states soon so I wanted to find something I could easily carry with me.
>>
>>8468058
I've already read 10+ different sites, but haven't found anything that gave me a strong, solid, bit of information on the matter.
>>
Are you sure that I should be feeling nipple sensitivity and possible breast development into my eighth week on estrogen?
>>
>>8472734
It obviously varies from person to person, but that sounds similar to my own experience. I am 5 months in and have been feeling the soreness for quite some time now.
>>
>tfw puffy nipples
>>
>>8472734
that's normal
>>
>>8462932

The day after I made this post I was in public male toilets in a shopping mall and someone walked in, saw me, and went "oh is this the ladies whooooooooo-" saying whoops as he left. He came back in a few seconds later really embarrased and just walked past me in silence.

My first boymode fail at month 6 while my best friend is month 15 and still gendered as male. I hope she passes soon. Right now she's stuck in the andro-zone and I want us to pass together.
>>
>>8478281
Having trans friends sounds nice. I wish I did.
>>
>>8478281
How tall are you? You're moving very fast to be passing regularly at just 6 months.
>>
>>8478335

5'11 but I'm half-asian so I dunno. It may have been a case of good angle in a once-off incident, yet when I told my psych last month I was self-medding and 5 months in at the time she was surprised my family hadn't noticed.

I don't think I pass regularly yet if that's the first time. I want it to happen more before I begin pushing to more androgynous presentation.
>>
Find a ts
>>
>>8478281
does your friend wear makeup? does she take care of and have her hair styled?
>>
>>8478281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ol4oWChjzk
>>
File: 1487647005861.jpg (206KB, 694x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1487647005861.jpg
206KB, 694x1141px
>>8478417

Neither of us wear makeup but I got some microdermabrasion done and use vitamin c24 to heal up my acne scars. My skin isn't perfect but it's tan enough that you cant really see anything bad like inflammation or acne. Her skin is legit perfect and she's so beautiful in a 'natural' way that she really inspired me to transition because she gave me hope I wouldn't end up like a Susan's Place hon.

My hair is chemically straightened, black, and past shoulder length and just drapes down like a hime cut (that overreacts to the wind). Hers is wavy blonde-brunette sorta and sometimes tied back into a ponytail. I understand that wavy hair can soften jawlines so she should actually have the advantage because we both have the same kind of prominent jaw that's been partially softened by HRT.

We discuss how weird it is every few nights because she passes in my eyes and my partner's eyes but with strangers she doesn't. My partner even says she has nothing to complain about because she's like an 8/10 girl. We're really scratching our heads. Even some guy she met on another chan-site reassures her she passes. It's really fucking with all of us.

The part that makes me wanna hug her is because she thinks she'll be a hon forever when I have no clue. No trans person has a clue if they'll be a hon. I always tell her she was my inspiration to start self-medding because she looks so amazing but she's stuck between two worlds right now: Her friends who truthfully say she's cute, and strangers who truthfully clock her like 95% of the time.

I want us to pass together damnit. She's my best friend.
>>
>>8467981
Find someone to help you through it, and I don't necessarily mean a doctor
>>
>>8458998
how much money could i expect ~10 years of hormones, ffs, and srs to cost?
>i'm not the one transitioning, i just want to be sure i can afford it before promising to fund it
>>
>>8478889
Maybe around $50k.
>>
>>8478942
sounds pretty reasonable, thank you
>>
>>8478977
Like 98% of it is FFS and SRS, which is an immediate cost, that is really one of the first steps.
Staying on only hormones for 10 years before FFS/SRS would probably just lead to suicide.
>>
>>8479029
thanks for the info. i was just looking for a long term figure so i could save accordingly.
>>
File: IMG_20170622_144542.jpg (700KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_144542.jpg
700KB, 2592x1944px
How bad is this for ~8.5 months on HRT? This is boymode, of course, but still
>>
File: 1357553356169.jpg (14KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1357553356169.jpg
14KB, 403x403px
>would be early transitioners that throw away all their potential by waiting until 18 so they can legally start
Painful to watch desu
>>
>>8479029
Wait what? lol I've only had 20mo HRT and I pass extremely well even at 6'2". It really depends on what your face is like starting out, telling people they need FFS/SRS as a first step is insane. Am I just misunderstanding you? You can't even get signed for SRS until 2 years of 'mones.
>>
Oh thank god for this thread. How do I know if I'm trans?
>>
>>8480246
Eat some asparagus, if your pee turns green you're trans
>>
>>8480230
If somebody needs the surgeries, they need the surgeries. Waiting a year (or 10) on hormones isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>8480300
pls be serious
>>
>>8481007
Do you want to be a girl?
>>
Im going to endo first time tommorow, how do I not fuck it up?
>>
>>8481076
pls answer me
>>
File: tumblr_ooytflZ50S1t4lub3o1_1280.png (471KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooytflZ50S1t4lub3o1_1280.png
471KB, 604x604px
>tfw you can feel your mental state deteriorating more and more every single day
>>
>>8481076
>>8481125
What do you need to know lol

Just don't act like some cringey fetishist and you'll be fine. Make sure you already know a decent bit about HRT too I guess, since it helps make things go smoother, but I'm sure you probably already do.
>>
>>8480246
I asked this question on /lgbt/ like 2 years ago and I still don't really know the answer. The standard things people will respond with are stuff like "If there was a button in front of you that would turn you into a girl, would you press it?". But that isn't that helpful, because my answer was always yes but then I'd still be full of doubt.

>>8481240
They're asking how to tell whether they're trans or not, your answer doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>8481240
>>8482405
Oh jeez, I got my (you)'s mixed up. Sorry. Please ignore me telling you that you're not making any sense.
>>
>>8481223
How can you tell?
>>
>>8482416
Behavior, mainly. At this point I can't bring myself to do much of anything anymore. I just sit in my room staring at my computer screen all day fantasizing about suicide until I force myself to go to bed. Half the time I'm not even particularly focusing on anything, just zoning out.

I was once somewhat normal, but now it's extremely difficult for me to interact with or relate to other humans anymore. I feel like an alien species. It feels like I pretty much live exclusively in my head.

But you're right, how do I really know? I'm probably crazier than I'm aware. Maybe I'll pop up on the news any day now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVL-zZnD3VU
>tfw mishear these lyrics all the time
>"I could never be your woman"
>is "I could never be a woman" in my head

doesnt help its a male vocal either
>>
>>8480860
Sorry but I don't agree. I was convinced I would need FFS starting out but realized I really didn't after 15 or so months. You should definitely give your body time to change.
>>
>>8479029

>Needing FFS and SRS as one of the first steps

Hahahahahaha. Why the hell would you get ffs / srs before hormones have even had years to work? You'd just pay for surgery you stood a chance at avoiding anyway.
>>
>>8479029
>FFS and SRS, which is an immediate cost, that is really one of the first steps.
What the fuck? Do cis people just browse here and make shit up?
>>
>>8482924
That's kind of what I was wondering too. This fucking board lol
>>
I have a question on surgery order.
So the surgeries I need/want are
- wisdom teeth removal
- yeson voice
- orchi
i was thinking I should get wisdom first then yeson then orchi does this order make sense?
>>
>>8482964
Hey, I want to ask a stupid question and just confirm the wisdom teeth has nothing to do with transitioning, right? I recently had a wisdom tooth out and I'd love to discover that it somehow secretly boosts your estrogen or other similar magic.
>>
>>8479475

I think exposing your forehead with that hairstyle is ruining your passability. You appear to be either androgynous or entering a state of androgyny. A haircut that manipulates your features and hides your forehead would be very beneficial and may see you get over the line in terms of passability. As it stands now you look androgynous leaning towards masculine in my eyes.

Good skin though, fug.
>>
>>8478482
that is really weird. I wish good luck to her and you as well.
>>
>>8480246
check out trans help general >>8480444 there are some useful links in the OP
>>
>>8483025
Ive heard before (from kinda crazy bdd people) that it can apparently sometimes do something like help your jaw
>>
>>8483848
Interesting. Although doesn't really affect me because my bottom ones never grew in.
>>
File: 52496ab3c6e1cb4fe6a33e6f1fea06ec.jpg (158KB, 800x1222px) Image search: [Google]
52496ab3c6e1cb4fe6a33e6f1fea06ec.jpg
158KB, 800x1222px
I'm tall and blonde

short hair or long hair?
>>
>>8484084
Long hair. Short hair is risky as fuck for trans girls.
>>
>>8484084
It's impossible to give you hair advice without seeing your face.

Of course, if your face is pretty enough (or ugly enough) your hairstyle will hardly matter.
>>
File: tumblr_ny5ehw5zJF1ryken9o1_1280.png (3MB, 1082x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny5ehw5zJF1ryken9o1_1280.png
3MB, 1082x1920px
>>8484099
>>8484103
I'm pre-HRT at 22, kill me, and 6'

pic is from about a year or so ago and you can actually see my face but ive been growing my hair out since then
>>
File: tumblr_omvlu6nRAE1ryken9o1_1280.jpg (384KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omvlu6nRAE1ryken9o1_1280.jpg
384KB, 960x1280px
>>8484147
most recent, and lowest, pic of me at work

im not sure if i grew out my hair to hide behind it or not ;_;
>>
>>8484158
Holy fuck you're probably gonna pass.

I'd say leave it long and see how HRT changes your face. Worst case scenario you get mid-torso length hair and can THEN cut it short knowing what your face has changed into (and get a good, matching haircut the first time).

You don't wanna cut it short then have your face change such that long hair suits you best. You'd be stuck waiting for it to grow out.

>Reverse image search the second image
>Best hairstyles for women 2017

Nice.
>>
>>8484147
>>8484158
Well, you need to get on HRT as soon as possible, obviously. That being said you look surprisingly good already. You might be able to get away with short hair if you do your makeup right.
>>
>>8482471
Why did you start taking the hormones. Pics?
>>
>>8458998
anyone ever get super hair removal? what is your experience with it?
>>
>>8484231
Because I have dysphoria... I don't post pics here.
>>
>>8484496
Why be a trans then. I'm sure you are a good looking guy.
>>
>>8484147
>that caption

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>8484651
I don't wanna be a guy though, I wanna be a girl.

And no I didn't look good at all. I never got any attention from women whatsoever as a guy, only creepy old gay men. I definitely look way better as a girl and I'm more comfortable as such, even if it's ruined my life.

What's this have to do with anything though?
>>
>>8484667
agreed im trash

im glad the snapchat craze has died
>>
>>8484731
you look familiar but i'm not sure why
>>
>>8484684
Nothing but you can always go back is what I'm saying.
So you get more attention now as a trans?
>>
>>8484821
I don't go outside. so I dunno if I would.

I'm more comfortable with my body now though, and that's what counts imo. I'll take any fate over going back to having T ravage me.
>>
>>8482903
If the offer is to get FFS and SRS for free, it's not something you wait 10 years on. Especially if you need it.
>>
>>8483025
Idk if it does anything but I think if you have to get your wisdom teeth out you have a small mouth / jaw so maybe there's a correlation with how much estrogen you got in the womb
>>
wtf
why do i always get super emotional when I watch trans youtubers talking about their problems, struggles and how they're super brave at the end of day [spoiler]and how they hate cis people[/spoiler]
why does it touch me so much?
inB4 numale (I'm cis)
>>
>>8486415
what youtubers do you watch senpai chan
>>
>>8486662
Just now. Thanks for opening my eyes, sensei.
>>
What is the best dieting/workout regimen for us trannies?
>>
>>8488109
Well, my first advice would be stop using slurs to refer to yourself.

but check out this thread, I found good insight in it - https://www.tranchan.net/self/tips/res/90.php
>>
I am considering Repressing.
What should I know?

I just can't stand all the stress of being Trans, and not having a passable voice.
I hate this so much. I can't deal with it anymore.
>>
>>8488134

Just voice train. Repression will mean you just come back to this same point years later.
>>
>>8488139
I really can't handle this though.
I just want to be female, is that too much to ask for?
I don't have the mental state to continue with this.
It will take ages for my voice to be feminine

i fucking hate this
>>
>>8488149
>is that too much to ask for?

Without voice training, yes.
>>
File: CwzPkAhWQAAmj52.jpg (26KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
CwzPkAhWQAAmj52.jpg
26KB, 498x500px
>>8458998
Grace kill himself yet?
>>
>>8488149
I know those feelings, cookie. It's hard. Hold on and you'll get stronger, I promise.
>>
Heyyy girls. Would it be too much to ask to look at thread ai just open (found out im mtf at 25). I have a bit of lowdown :S
>>
File: you serious.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
you serious.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>8488510
>Starting to transition AFTER 24
>Not realizing you missed the cut off point
So you found out you're going to be a hon that doesn't pass and eventually commits suicide? Congratulations.
>>
>>8488519
what is the cutoff point really? :/
I feel like it's honestly before puberty desu.
>>
>>8488529
That anon is really bitter. The cutoff point is different for everyone since genetics are what counts. 25 can still be salvageable.

And of course even if you don't pass, it's still possible to be happy.
>>
>>8488529
Who knows. It gets harder to pass as you get older but it's still very much possible to pass. Please see that survey I posted in your thread. You arent a fraud you are pretty much statistically average.
>>
>>8488529
I would never be comfortable with giving HRT to anyone under the age of 18 because that's a decision you have to make as an adult. However biologically it'd probably be best to start in the early teens, like 13-14. However, seeing as we don't live in that insanity just yet, as an adult your best bet is to start at 18-19, 22-23 is cutting it close. Anything past 23 (maybe 24) is just going to end in abject tragedy and physical repulsiveness.

>>8488541
I'm not bitter, I've just seen enough hons to know exactly where this is going and you're being unintentionally cruel by fueling his untenable fantasy.
>>
>>8488547
>I'm not bitter, I've just seen enough hons to know exactly where this is going and you're being unintentionally cruel by fueling his untenable fantasy.
It's crueler to count her out without even seeing what she looks like
>>
File: hm okay.gif (93KB, 514x510px) Image search: [Google]
hm okay.gif
93KB, 514x510px
>>8488556
Well then we should see what they look like, but if it's obvious they don't have the physical characteristics for it, you shouldn't encourage them. It will only lead to immense amounts of self loathing and misery for them.
>>
>>8488547
calm down there buddy. Nobody cares about your arm chair psychology and unfounded opinions.

Your gender identity and expression isn't about just how good you look or how well you pass. Repressing isn't the solution for people society deems ugly. Fuck off.

>>8488556
it's moronic to tell a person not to transition because of vapidity
>>
>>8488578
Whatever you say anon. But no one wants to fuck an ugly tranny. So if that anon gives any kind of shits about their sexual well being or relationships prospects. They probably shouldn't be taking the advice of someone who apparently thinks looks aren't important at all. It's not vapidity to advise someone against taking a course of action that may turn them into someone physically repulsive who finds themselves shunned from even the most basic things. You are deluding yourself.

SPOILER ALERT: They absolutely are.
>>
>>8488593
I am not saying life doesn't fucking suck for ugly people, infinitely more so for trans women. It will always be suffering, but repression will eat her from her core out. You can fight the world and remain whole, but that will never be the case if your own essence is attacking you.

I am giving her the less shit choice of two utterly shit choices.
>>
>>8488614
You sure the option that involves making them dependent on estrogen and spiro is the less shit of the two choices?
>>
>>8488593
u say repulsive alot. i could have transitioned at 20, but susans tricked me. so i started transition at 32 for another reason and learned susans is repulsive. so are you. my mom even calls hormones names which influenced me avoiding learbing about transitioning as a teenager

tldr youre creating hons.
>>
>>8488625
what horsecrap is this?
>>
>>8484651
such a stupid and rude thing to say, anon
>>
>>8485611
That makes sense, I suppose. But yeah, I don't have any bottom wisdom teeth and they didn't take out the top ones because they were a problem exactly, just because it would be easier.

>>8486415
Could be a sign that you're not cis. I listen to a dnd podcast and I teared up just because they introduced a trans girl character. Like nothing in particular even happened, but just the fact that they included her in the show made me almost cry.

I've been questioning my gender for a couple of years now though.

>>8488134
>>8488149
I gave up on voice training a long time ago and pretty much completely repressed everything for a year. Even back then, I knew I wasn't going to transition any time soon, so my plan was to at least start practicing my voice so that when I finally do get HRT or whatever, I have that already ready. Because I think voice is what I'm going to be most self-conscious about.

Now I never have the house to myself so I can't voice train anyway. And I still repress basically. My advice would be that it's okay to stop transitioning if it's overwhelming you too much right now, but if you're going to 'repress', realise that it's not an indefinite strategy and try to still progress somehow in secret.

That's what I've resided myself to, anyway.
>>
>>8488593
Gender dysphoria isn't about looking attractive it's about feeling comfortable in your own skin. If you're transitioning so that other people will like you you're setting yourself up for failure. Even cute cis girls get called ugly by neckbeards on /b/

Also if you think relationships are built on attractiveness you are shallow
>>
>>8488752
would u plz tell that to everyone asking me my preferred pronouns and name. it stunts my growth when ppl ask me future choices they think i need to make

haha ive been wondering what early transitioners built relationships on since they hate all hons
>>
>>8488703
>Could be a sign that you're not cis
I think I might have body dismorphia desu (not gender dismorphia tho… unless enjoying making my BF wear cute fem clothes counts as a transfer/redflag…)
idk, it's quite uplifting to watch people fighting to be themselves and achieving what they want, etc.
meh I probably watch them for the wrong reasons :/
>>
>>8488813
What's the difference between body dysphoria and gender dysphoria, if your body dysphoria is that you want your body to be feminine?

>unless enjoying making my BF wear cute fem clothes counts as a transfer/redflag
Most people tend to view anything sexual/fetishistic as a sign that you're not trans, but I don't think it's that simple. I think most trans people have a fairly complex relationship with this sort of stuff. Like maybe the reason you find your BF dressing up in cute/fem clothes so satisfying is because it's what you want to do. Personally, when I had a gf, (sorry for being so graphic but) there were times where she straddled me and gave me a handjob and in my head I would pretend that it was her penis, not mine, which it sort of looked like in that position. I hadn't questioned my gender at this point so I thought it was just a sort of weird thing I did. But looking back on it, maybe partly I did that because it was nice to pretend I didn't have a penis.

I don't know, my advice to you is just to keep an eye on these things and think about it more. I can't speak for other people, but figuring out you're trans is sort of like piecing together a bunch of clues, rather than one Big moment. The first thing that made me start thinking about it and coming here and asking questions was one day I realised I don't know what it feels like to be a boy. Like, it occurred to me that there was supposed to be a specific feel to that and I couldn't identify it within myself.

Of course, 2 years later and I'm still doing nothing about it except think about it.
>>
>>8488813
Body dysmorphia is what people with BBD has, and sometimes anorexic people.

Body dysphoria and gender dysphoria are trans things. Of course they could still suffer from body dysmorphia too, but then it's another issue.
>>
>>8488813
>unless enjoying making my BF wear cute fem clothes counts as a transfer/redflag…
Being trans and being into genderbendy stuff from your partner correlate.
>>
>>8488851
>>8490466
>>8490575
thx! really made think (not jk)

>not sure if really efficient repression (I used to think "I hope that I'll be a girl for my next reincarnation, it seems better" quite often when I was a teen) or just very mild case of gender dysphoria
I'm depressed for years, but I can blame other shitty life choices at least, and accepting that I'm bi/gay has already did wonders for my mental health.
fuck, I'm still confused about myself after all these years.
/blog
>>
Does anyone play Titanfall 2 on the PS4 or Animal Crossing
>>
File: results.png (860KB, 1040x1894px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
860KB, 1040x1894px
So I just got a shitload of envelopes in the mail today which contains the results of each test done when I had my blood test for my past appointment with the endocrinologist. I literally have no fucking idea what these measurements mean or what these numbers mean. I repeat my previous question earlier in this thread. Should I be worried?
>>
File: results_e.png (177KB, 1052x430px) Image search: [Google]
results_e.png
177KB, 1052x430px
>>8494248
Here are my results for Estrogen. Also, what exactly is FSH and LH?
>>
>>8491694
I mean, I don't want to push you in any direction but wishing you were a girl is a pretty big sign haha. I've read loads of trans girls saying that they used to like, be really into episodes of kid's cartoons where the boy is somehow turned into a girl and wish that happened to them for example, but it still took them years before they realised they were trans.

I remember being like 10-12 years old and I had a poloroid camera and for some reason I used to think it would be like a funny prank if I tucked my penis between my legs so it looked like a vagina, took a picture, and hid it in my friend's locker to trick him into thinking it was a pic of a girl (I never actually did it thank god). Only awhile after I started questioning my gender did I remember that and think what the fuck. Like, I'm in my 20's and so part of my self-doubts are "If I am trans, why weren't there signs when I was younger?" but then gradually I remember things like that and view them in this new context.

Similar to being bi actually. I've only really accepted that I'm bi recently, even though looking back there are some pretty obvious signs.
>>
>>8494248
>>8494250
Your testosterone and estrogen levels are typical for an adult female.
>what exactly is FSH and LH
FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) is involved in sperm production and LH (luteinizing hormone) causes the testes to produce testosterone.
>>
>>8494458
So do I need to worry about the changes occurring or am I going to be stuck looking like I did before taking estrogen just with female ranges? I guess I am just being paranoid.
>>
File: lDBLSVR.png (26KB, 1107x409px) Image search: [Google]
lDBLSVR.png
26KB, 1107x409px
>>8494468
>am I going to be stuck looking like I did before taking estrogen just with female ranges?
Probably not. Pic related is what you should expect out of hormone replacement therapy.
>>
Why is dysphoria so crippling? I hate my penis, i already had the balls removed but i don't want SRS, i don't have the money.

Generally i don't want SRS i just wish i had the right set of genitals from the start ;_;

oh god please how can i relax a bit
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0X9aK7yDOeU
do you think this voice pass a girl voice?

i don't know but i think that my voice sounds like the one of a little kid instead of a woman one.
>>
>>8494500
>tfw ~28 months in and still muscular af
why
>>
>>8494983
stop eating so much protein, restrict your caloric intake overall
>>
>>8494879
If you don´t get a vayvay you are a big degenerated bitch
>>
File: 1741291412904.png (356KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1741291412904.png
356KB, 480x388px
Do you grils have jobs?
What's a good first job for someone who wants to go on HRT?
>>
>>8495169

I worked as an on-field engineer at a Data Center. It worked out quite well as I had a lot of solo / dual shifts where I would mostly work alone or away from others. I imagine a similar work environment is good, especially if you're stealth.

Currently trying to get into web development, and I hope something similar happens there as well.
>>
>>8495169
avon lady
>>
>>8495082
what the fuck, anon
>>
>>8495186
>engineer
wtf
>>8495200
>avon lady
what
>>
>>8495261
There is no wtf, If you have no Srs then you are degenerated tranny that deserves to be alone and get bashed
>>
>>8495082
>>8495914
Wrong general
>>
>>8494500
Is this a "your mileage may vary" thing as /r/asktransgender says? Just curious and again, yes, I take input from different communities, not just one.

I also should have noted that >>8494248 and >>8494250 was without T-blockers. Is this normal?
>>
>>8494500
How come softer skin actually takes six months to a year to complete?
>>
>>8494252
>then gradually I remember things like that and view them in this new context.
iktf
anyway, i'm over 25, this is pointless now lol I'll find other ways to deal with that; thx for the advices.
>>
>>8497301
Despite what anybody here says, it's never too late. Good luck.
>>
File: opera_2017-06-26_08-25-04.png (698KB, 657x660px) Image search: [Google]
opera_2017-06-26_08-25-04.png
698KB, 657x660px
Bad idea or good idea?
16$ chinese stuff.
>>
>>8499362
$16 shoes are for $20 dollar pants and that will get you a free $5 dinner date
>>
>>8499362
At $16, nothing's a bad idea.
>>
>>8499378
It's sort of both because they're cute, and I've wanted heeled flat shoes... And I wanna learn to walk in heels.

>>8499397
The danger is that they'll smell awful... Reviews says it's mild, and mostly inside the shoe, or something.
>>
>>8499362
if you have feet that small, I literally want to murder you
>>
>>8500705
They're not chinese girl sized, but they're like an US womens 8? I usually buy 8.5 from the chinese though, their sizes are usually a little smaller.
>>
>>8500705
This
>>
File: unknown.png (31KB, 255x324px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
31KB, 255x324px
>tfw born in Idaho
end me
>>
>>8495186
that's fucking awesome, but not a good first job
>>
>>8458998
just looking around on fetlife and BOOM, there's robin.

Can't get away from tripsno matter how far I go
>>
File: opera_2017-06-27_06-37-58.png (567KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
opera_2017-06-27_06-37-58.png
567KB, 659x659px
Time to buy fake vagina underwear?
I'm actually a bit curious if they'd tuck well.
>>
>>8504622
it actually was my first job! I just wanted to give an example of something that worked out for me, and maybe others can look for the same elements as well.
>>
>>8504827

but what if I want to broadcast my girlcock through my tight-fitting yoga pants?
>>
File: packr.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
packr.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
then you obviously just make sure you wear your packer
>>
>>8504878
>>8504954
forgot to reply
>>
>>8504954
>cut
>>
File: a4c.jpg (90KB, 857x511px) Image search: [Google]
a4c.jpg
90KB, 857x511px
>>8504827
>>8504954
>>
File: opera_2017-06-27_07-42-18.png (536KB, 548x373px) Image search: [Google]
opera_2017-06-27_07-42-18.png
536KB, 548x373px
Oh my god. I'm getting this case.
>>
File: which color.jpg (324KB, 1649x737px) Image search: [Google]
which color.jpg
324KB, 1649x737px
>>8505061
Which color? I like white, grey, and "brown".
>>
Any single women in the San Antonio/Austin area?
>>
>>8505103
I thought white and gray were super adorable

>>8505112
shoo
>>
Does HRT make nipples more sensitive?
>>
>>8505228
yes it does
>>
>>8505228
>nipples itch and are sore
>accidently touch chest with something
>jerk back in pain

yes.
>>
>>8504008
iktf born in Ohio
>>
>>8478482
I want to cuddle with you and your friend, you both sound so adorable.
>>
>>8505228
Not for everyone :(
>>
>>8506637
Doesn't it for everyone? I got more sensitive nipples, but they're still not really sensitive at all.
>>
what's the average size of trans girl boobs? I'm 6 months in and have b-cups plus am half way to c-cups plus still feel growing pains. is this normal for trannies? or did I get blessed with good genes?
>>
>>8509773
What mtfs usually call C cups are often AA or A cups.
>>
>>8510120
>when you think you have Ds but you have AAAs
>>
>>8510158
( ._.)
>>
>>8510120
well. I have measure my underbust at 31.5" and my bust at 34" for multiple days in a row. so, they're at least b's
>>
>>8512199
Tell me about it. I've been on mones for 6 months now and my breasts have somehow both not grown in size, but their cone-shapeliness still somehow protrudes my t-shirts and seems super obvious. I don't even
>>
>>8512199
That you Maki?
>>
>>8512610
no, am not maki
am different someone
>>
>>8512392
That's AA.
If your bust was 36", or 36.5", you would have an A cup.
>>
>>8513864
Where are you getting this information? How can you only be an A cup if the bust is 5" bigger than the band size?
>>
>>8514022
How you determine band size differs between brands, like victorias secret uses above bust for their band size.

For cup sizes, the general rule is; 5" = A, 6" = B, 7" = C, 8" = D, and so forth.
After D or E, it starts not being 1" per size anymore, though.
>>
>>8514046
I was stupid. I was getting band size and underbust confused.
>>
>>8494500
>be 3 months in
>muscles basically vaporized
>fat redistributed significantly already, have super squishy thighs and a round face
>silky soft skin everywhere
>hairs thinning and disappearing everywhere, only got some on arms and legs now, but even there the area covered shrunk by 50% already
>fondling my super sensitive A cup tiddies daily
>had extremely short hair, looked like an FtM after 2 months, looking somewhat like a girl in some pictures after 3 months now
>no spontaneous erections, ohterwise dick still working fine

idk girls, but that chart seems bullshit.
>>
>>8515050
>>fat redistributed significantly already, have super squishy thighs and a round face
>>silky soft skin everywhere
>>hairs thinning and disappearing everywhere
this is pretty much all I want
>>
>>8515050
>6 months in
>only changes are breasts hurt (no growth), slightly thinner hair and softer skin

Would you look at that, it affects everyone differently. Even if you aren't exaggerating, don't spew bullshit around as if science has been debunked by you.
>>
>>8515166
I'm not exaggerating. It just seems that chart is more aimed at 40 year old susans on 50mg Spiro and 2mg Progynova.
>>
Daily reminder that if you don't pass you have no value.
>>
>>8515213
>based on my subjective, limited experience

I am very happy for you, but most people aren't as lucky with their genes as you. Your progress is definitely an outlier.
>>
>>8504760
wait what
lmao how did you come across me?
>>
File: 1491392677727.jpg (35KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1491392677727.jpg
35KB, 540x429px
>>8458998
How do you prioritize career and transition? What if the career you want isn't going to be flexible with your transition? I'm so torn because I want the career I am aiming for and transition would reduce my chances to near zero. Have any of you been through this kind of conflict of interest? Its either I sacrifice my self for my career or I sacrifice my career chances for myself.
>>
>>8516721
It's you or else someone is using your photos to attract chasers.
>>
>>8495169
I work as a videogame bugtester. It sucks because there's a big plaque of my legal name above my desk, yet I dress and obviously look like a fucking girl. I've had people in the office tell me they thought I was a girl until they saw my name.

No dice on changing it either. I'm registered in every system by my legal name and I'm not able to get it changed for a while. Ree.
>>
>>8517010
Even worse yet

>Everyone in office calls me by my legal name now
>Start hanging out with friend that I've made there outside of work
>She calls me "he" and uses my legal name even though she initially thought I was female and I've very gently suggested that I'd prefer she didn't call me that
>"Haha sorry anon I just have a hard time changing how I address someone after I've initially met them!"
>"I've always wanted an effeminate guy friend anyways!"
>She just keeps referring to me like this
>Feel like if I press the issue I'll just be a "Respect my pronouns" crazy person
>I now have made several more friends that all thought I was a girl but immediately switched over to "He" the moment they found out I'm trans and not a real girl

I hate this.
>>
>>8517031
Next time they do it, just say, not angrily but firmly, "No, I don't think you understand. I'm not a he, I'm a girl."
>>
>>8517031
>"I've always wanted an effeminate guy friend anyways!"

Holy fuck, ouch.
>>
>>8517036
I don't even need to be hugboxed and called "She" if they don't see me as a girl.

I just wish they wouldn't call me "He". It hurts like a motherfucker when they do. I'd be okay with something gender-neutral, I just don't want to be a fucking boy.
>>
>>8517031
what the fuck is wrong with these shit heads
>>
>>8517217
Not even the worst part yet, I totally forgot about this.

>Guy who knows I'm trans knows I'm into miniature warhaming, offers to invite me to play with him and his friends
>Next day he tells me that he outed me to his friends because he didn't want anybody who would have a problem with a transgirl
>He apologized but now I just have no urge whatsoever to play with him or his friends

I get what he was trying to do, but I don't like that he took that agency away from me.

Maybe the problem is I just don't pass enough yet. With another six months and longer hair, hopefully this won't even be an issue and everyone will just be okay with me being a girl. Everyone TELLS me I pass, but that apparently isn't fucking the case if they see me as a boy.
>>
>>8517031
>>8517204
Wanting someone to refer to you correctly and stop misgendering you doesn't make you a "crazy person" or mean you're being "hugboxed".

I feel like spending so much time on 4chan gives people here a really unhealthy mindset, even when it comes to something as important as their own identity/transitioning.
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.