[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming out in small hometown?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 960x720px
I know it'd make things worse, but hearing people misgender me, constantly make girl and lesbian jokes, and call me my birth name is killing me. Should I just keep taking it until I can move out in a year, or tell people and be even weirder/more of a laughing stock? I hate any sort of attention but don't know how much longer I can take this.
Pros/cons?
>>
Also: how do you come out, if I decide to? The only social media I have is snapchat and I don't have the courage to in person.
>>
>>8458563
I've been in the same situation for years, made worse by the fact I'm NEET.

What's the payoff for you? No more hiding? I can understand that, and if you think it's worth it, go for it.

For me I know it's pointless though because even if I go part/fulltime, I'll still just be a friendless NEET loser who sits inside all day. No choice but to wait and see if I can someday get out of here.

If I was in your position and I knew I'd be out of there in a year, I'd probably just wait, and find other outlets to express myself in the meantime.
>>
>>8458563
Just pull it out before you cum, so you dont have to cum in. Is that sp hard?
>>
>>8458706
wat
>>8458618
Yeah I'm trying to just wait. I don't mind hiding that much, but I'm getting more and more angry every time I hear my birth name or hear someone misgender me. would coming out even stop that, lol. It could just make it worse and put more attention on me.
>>
>>8458928
>I'm getting more and more angry every time I hear my birth name or hear someone misgender me. would coming out even stop that, lol.
Not really, because after you come out, you'll know people are doing it deliberately.

Look, you're 17 and AFAB, right? Try going to therapy and distancing yourself from queer circles, especially online (which encourage over-preoccupation with gender, pronouns, etc.). Chances are fairly good that you'll grow out of this. When I was your age, I thought I was FtM for sure - would have been gung-ho on the nonbinary trendertrain had that been as mainstream then as it is now - but 12 years later, I'm just a chapstick lesbian with no gender discomfort.

FtMs almost always pass regardless of when they transition, so there's not a huge hurry unless you're downright suicidal. Give it a chance - especially if you consider yourself to be anything other than male or female, since the likelihood of this being a socially-driven phase is even higher.
>>
>>8459064
I'm 18 and no, I experience a lot of dysphoria. Just because you went through a phase doesn't mean every tranny is, and I don't believe in nonbinary shit.
I have bad physical and genital dysphoria coupled with what I described above. I can't stand that people see me as a girl, or that I'll never have a dick. Yeah I've felt suicidal for years but antidepressants haven't/won't help because it's dysphoria.
>>
>>8459091
If you're that miserable, then come out.
>>
>>8458563
don't, just move to the city and wait til then
>>
>>8458563
380,000 people attending Pride in Denver this weekend. Why so many? Well, they came from small towns like yours all over Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Utah, etc. Small towns suck. Get out as soon as you can.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.