[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A THOUGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Do you think the retardation of the trans community of late such as HIV coated tiaras and aggressively pushing it in schools and upon normies along with BLM rioting and hijacking of our flag along with "MUH RACISM!! KILL WHITEY!!"...do you think its undoing all the hard work the gay community has done so far?

the feeling im getting from the public is tolerance has hit the limit and if this shit carries on we are gonna set ourselves back by decades.

We even have pedos trying to use our arguments for gay acceptance and latch upon our movement to push through their own agenda "its an orientation not a mental illness! im opressed!!!" etc and it makes us look bad

What do we do about this problem? we need to start fighting back against cancerous elements before is kills everything we have worked for.
>>
>>8458397
Everybody is going to try and coattail LGBT rights.--everybody from fat people to kleptomaniacs to wife beaters to folks who like boinking cows. Society is in flux about a lot of issues but that doesn't make them stupid about actions that really hurt people like pedophilia.
>>
File: qaz.jpg (403KB, 1200x835px) Image search: [Google]
qaz.jpg
403KB, 1200x835px
>>8458776
even the alt right are on the case exposing many men and women whom are pushing for pedo rights

we must be vigilant and not let them tarnish our rep

the last thing we need is pedos trying to prove that the slippery slope is real

the movement for pedos is growing and we must denounce it before it infests the left

we cant allow it to become the next moral crusade "pedos are people too!" BS like salon and other leftist outlets are pushing.

the second normies see that shit being tied to us that is it,we are fucked...our movement will be seen as evil.

remember this to whom are reading......being gay and trans to a degree was fine in rome....but when rome fell it became taboo for over 2000 years only up until a few decades ago

if rome falls again........so shall our movement

when the great city fell to the savage hoardes,the intellectuals of the city was too busy debating the gender of angels to care

islam hates us and its at the gates guys....and the left is too busy acting like retards

rome is burning we have grown weak and decadant and we have lived in a safe bubble for so long we have forgotten there is a bubble at all.
>>
>>8458397
Considering that nothing is being rolled back and acceptance is at an all time high, I think could care less about your made up problems.
>>
>>8458776
This isn't what op said at all. He said Trans people are not pulling their own weight towards being decent reasonable people.

Ya there are also various other organizations along for the ride. That is a separate embarrassment. Frankly the entire movement is embarrassing. There aren't even any objectives anymore other than "muh oppression" which has always been cancerous self pity
>>
>>8458397
The HIV coated tiara thing happened like 5 years ago lol
>>
>>8459014
bruh......far right sentiment is rising all over europe,trump won

the overton window is creeping right

you can deny reality as much as you like......but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.
>>
>>8459023
>This isn't what op said at all. He said Trans people are not pulling their own weight towards being decent reasonable people.
that's because the good ones go stealth never to be seen again.
>>
File: 1497543595530.jpg (453KB, 1100x795px) Image search: [Google]
1497543595530.jpg
453KB, 1100x795px
>>8459023
i agree

they want acceptance then they do shit like strip naked and walk around swinging dildos in the street at people and screeching autistically with a pink hat on while sucking up to muslims

which pisses me off because the muslims are being put on top of the oppressed list and they want to kill everyone else on it! inc you and me!

we must reject the far left commies and muslim pandering and any other group trying to co opt our shit such as the pedos or BLM

adding brown and black to the rainbow flag was the last straw for me...they are trying to jack the movement we built for their own narrative and they are gonna destroy it!

even laci green has jumped ship...ive noticed a few others have also

feminism,BLM and all these other groups are cancer
>>
>>8459039
The far right in Europe loves to parade gays around to signal how tolerant they actually are and Trump hasn't done shit about lgbt so...
>bruh
kys
>>
>>8459087
trump came out at his inaugaration waving the rainbow flag,no president not even obama did that

and hes keeping us safe by not letting in homophobic and transphobic bigots flooding the country of the same type of person who shot up the pulse nightvlub

sure it sucks when being told they wont bake a cake with a 12 inch cock on it..l.but at least they dont want to push us from a rooftop! and even worse many on our side SHILL and SUPPORT those whomst wish to push us from a roof!

and you kys luv!
>>
>>8458397
rhetorical question much?
>>
>>8459136
>far-right intelligence
bitch, do you realize that i'm saying the far-right largely doesn't give a shit about lgbt's, right? which is exactly what you're saying.
>>
File: miloyianopolous.jpg (55KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
miloyianopolous.jpg
55KB, 720x960px
>>8459312
thats not true desu

half of their mouth pieces such as PJW openly goes to gay bars

blair white whom is trans

and then milo

i mean...just fucking look at it!
>>
>>8458397
If left wants to loose another voting block, so be it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.