[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a bf sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: Le Face of having seen (2).jpg (41KB, 301x351px) Image search: [Google]
Le Face of having seen (2).jpg
41KB, 301x351px
>when your bf farts under the bed covers
>when it's hot and his body heat adds to it and makes it unbearable
>when you wake up and his face is right next to yours and the first thing that hits you is his killer morning breath
>when he falls asleep cuddling with you, and you can't move without waking him up
>when he wants to have sex and you're tired
>when you want to have sex and he's tired

I don't know why you fucks idealize having a boyfriend. Sure, it's nice, but it certainly isn't perfect, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss being single.
>>
>>8458372
>>when your bf farts under the bed covers
>>when it's hot and his body heat adds to it and makes it unbearable
>>when you wake up and his face is right next to yours and the first thing that hits you is his killer morning breath
Why are men so gross?
>>
>>8458377
He's not a gross person, and in fact, I enjoy cuddling with him a lot. It's just in certain times, you realize he's another human being who has his own gross quirks and biological functions. He generates lots of heat, so it's bad when it's summer. As for farting under the covers and the morning breath, I'm sure that's everyone. I fart under the bed-covers sometimes, and I know I have morning breath too (who doesn't?).

And I just realized I got all defensive from having him slighted by an anonymous person online. And now I want to go cuddle with him.
>>
>>8458396
This thread took a cute turn actually. I'm wishing you luck op.
>>
Sounds like a wonderful relationship op!
I hope that you'll once learn what true love means, because then all of this wouldn't bother you the slightest.
>>
>>8458377
Girls do that too.
Trust me, everyone kinda wakes up a mess what matters is shit like >>8458396
>>
Bfs can be nice but most posters here are immature and don't understand what it means to have another person all up in your life like that.

There are times in life where you actually prefer to go without it. I personally kind of dig the bachelor's life.

>>8458377
not all men. With some it depends on whether your catch them on a bad day. Women can be gross too.
>>
>>8458372
sry gfs suck more
>>
>>8458461
You can have the best of both worlds by literally dating someone mature who understands distance as a strong magnet in the relationship.
However, most people here prefer to date autistic immature clingy dudes for whatever reason, and those guys of course are going to be invading your space 24/7 since they have nothing else to do.
>>
>>8458468
what makes gfs worse?
>>
File: laughing-brute.jpg (34KB, 610x326px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-brute.jpg
34KB, 610x326px
>>8458400
>>8458454
>>8458460
>>8458461
I found him in the kitchen, reading the news on his tablet. I hugged him from behind and stayed like that for a while. Then I started making circles with my fingers on his back, and he said to keep going since he found it comforting. I did a while more, and my fingers began to stray, until my hand squeezed his crotch. He let out one of those little whimpers that arouse me so much. Aaaaaand now we're going to fuck.

Who would have thought we'd wind up having sex after I made a thread complaining about him? See you later, Gaynons.
>>
>>8458508
>See you later, Gaynons.
But I'm a lesbo.
Anyways happy for you anon.
>>
>>8458481
more mental abuse games instead of physical abuse games i guess
>>
>>8458508
Gayyyyyy
>>
>living with gf for 3 years
>when she wants to have sex and you're tired
>when you want to have sex and she's tired
>when she never lets me nap
>when she never wants to have sex before bed
>when she always wants to touch me while I'm trying to sleep
>when she always want to touch me in bed but never follows through with actually getting me off
>when it's been months since we've properly fucked
>when I can count the amount of times we've fucked in the last year on one hand
>when she still always has time to masturbate
>>
File: 1496959864637.jpg (47KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496959864637.jpg
47KB, 400x323px
>having a bf sucks dont feel bad anons
>"we agree"
>wait jk, i love him and now were gonna fug xD
>boyfriends are the best!

hmmm
>>
>>8459012
just man up fuck her already you cuck
>>
>>8459034
>Man up
It's clearly a girl talking about her gf/wife.
>>
File: bsi.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bsi.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>8459034
>man up
>mfw

no, but,
it's not that simple, anon. I really don't know what to do about it and I'm also not sure I want to break up with her over this.
>>
>>8458372
>when it's hot and his body heat adds to it and makes you melt in euphoria
>>
>>8458372
All your issues exist because you and your boyfriend are simple organics.
As we all know, squishies are pretty much disgusting.

What you need to do is to turn both your boyfriend and yourself into robots.
>>
I dream of having someone who loves me enough to expose their biological grossness to me
>>
File: absolute drivel.png (472KB, 469x523px) Image search: [Google]
absolute drivel.png
472KB, 469x523px
>>8458372
When you actually like someone's company none of those things bother you.
>>
>>8460715
>t.has never been in a relationship
>>
Having someone who loves you as a significant other must be awful, you're life sounds so hard anon
>>
>>8458454

OR the boyfriend could learn that true love means, among other things, lifting the blanket and turning before he farts so that the fart will escape into the room instead of staying in the bed. And he could maybe change his diet or hygiene a bit so that his breath doesn't stink so much. And OP could maybe ask him whether he really minds being awakened briefly because OP wanted to move beneath his arm.
>>
>>8460715

God you're an idiot.
>>
>>8460715
It doesn't actually work that way. You can be completely in love with someone who bothers you all day long. Humans are unreasonable this way.
>>
>>8458372
"Love" was invented to sell chocolate, diamonds and greeting cards.
Being single is of the best percs of being homosexual.
Don't waste your life not having sex with someone you've convinced yourself you can't live without only to wake up one day to find them dead and realize you have to live without them.

tl;dr
relationships exist to give children security.
if you're not raising children you don't need a relationship.
just fuck people and have friends to do things with.
>>
>>8464495
>"Love" was invented to sell chocolate, diamonds and greeting cards.
Philosophers have debated on the nature of love and beauty for centuries. Love is not St. Valentine's Day, you ignorant twit.

>if you're not raising children you don't need a relationship.
You don't need children to enjoy an intimate relationship.

(and you don't need to be in a relationship to raise children either.)
>>
File: we_demand_it.jpg (23KB, 600x252px) Image search: [Google]
we_demand_it.jpg
23KB, 600x252px
>>8459266
this
now hand over your flesh
>>
File: 19046217944_f01db7df03_o.png (164KB, 609x340px) Image search: [Google]
19046217944_f01db7df03_o.png
164KB, 609x340px
>>8464542
>falling for the relationship meme
>calling other people ignorant

kek
>>
>>8458377
superficial lesbian detected
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.