[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT? No. LGBTC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: cuck.jpg (43KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
43KB, 400x600px
Ever since I hit puberty I began to have these strange feelings within me. I had always known I was different from others, but when I had my first girlfriend I did some research and started to understand that I was not straight at all. I finally found the answers. It all made sense now.

I found out I am cuckoldsexual. I can only get hard when watching my significant other get fucked senseless by other men. Or thinking about it. And please, don't get me wrong, this is not a fetish. I was born this way and I can't change, no matter how much I try, and I have tried.

And just like L's, G's, B's and T's, C's, too, face difficulties in their life because of being who they are. At the of 18, I came out to my parents and my father immediately went upstairs and shot himself. My mom, however, is supportive and she accepts me the way I am.

The rest of the world, however, doesn't seem to agree with her, and openly cuckoldsexual people face discrimination just like other sexual minorities. Every single time that the subject of personal life comes up in workplace, or in a bar or locker room, I am unable to escape the situation and deny the fact that I'm a cuckoldsexual, which always makes me a target for verbal taunts ("you spineless faggot!"), ridicule and physical assault. I have even been raped twice. I get phone calls and letters from people who tell me I should "get AIDS and die", because I am "worthless emasculated cuck". It's rough to see spray-painted "DIE FAGGOT DIE" messages left in the hood of my car. These are the experiences cuckoldsexuals face every day. It's time to stop this madness. Enough is enough. LGBT should become LGBTC.
>>
File: 1491771119192.png (316KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1491771119192.png
316KB, 600x466px
I know this is a bait thread but sometimes I'm happy I'm not cis.
I kinda have coalburning tendencies and the world doesn't need another white single mother with brown kids.
>>
>>8458378
Anon if I was cis I would be spitting out brown babies left and right
>>
>>8458378
Nasty.
>>
File: CI_-DlrWoAAc2k7.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CI_-DlrWoAAc2k7.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
Petition to make this the new LGBTC flag.
>>
>>8458465
lol
also fuck miners, cant buy a gpu at all now
>>
File: 3941.jpg (100KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
3941.jpg
100KB, 900x1166px
>>8458378
>>8458386
Just more and more proof that faggots are prone by nature to miscegenate. French dip doesn't even begin to describe my contempt for you.
>>
File: toll paid.png (261KB, 650x556px) Image search: [Google]
toll paid.png
261KB, 650x556px
>>8458378
>>8458386
For the first time ever I'm happy trannies exist.
We already have enough mudsharks destroying the white race.
>>
File: 1477.jpg (162KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
1477.jpg
162KB, 900x695px
>>8459709
>white men pretending to be women and getting fucked by niggers is better then mudsharks being mudsharks

I know the latter is ultimately more harmful in the long run but what the fuck kind of white nationalist are you to condone this abomination.
>>
>>8458378
No because the nigger cocks would still be entering your ass faggot.
>>
>>8458368
ewwwwww louis ck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.