[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do parents know whether their kid is gay or bi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 3242344324234.jpg (3KB, 103x97px) Image search: [Google]
3242344324234.jpg
3KB, 103x97px
Do parents know whether their kid is gay or bi?
>>
>>8457988
you can't hide your faggotry as a little kid, that's why dad's of fags always either try to butch them up or just reject a relationship with them and neglect them, and why mothers often become overbearing with them. Your dads reaction to it is usually what determines how you handle it, if he tries to butch you up you repress it, or if he rejects you you might repress it to try and get him to love you again, or more likely if rejected you will turn to your mother more for love and end up a flamer.

if you are bi you might just fly under the radar and your parents will just think they have a weird kid.
>>
>>8457988
In my case not so much.
My friends caught on before my mother.
>>
Well yea. Your dealing with adults here. They know the signs of faggey before your ever aware it was a thing. They see you develop day in and out. They suspect but most deny.

Life is obviously easier when your Bi. They wouldn't suspect to much. They may just assume your just some wimp who will harden up over time.
>>
File: 1487853687878s.jpg (4KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1487853687878s.jpg
4KB, 250x244px
>>8458006
>distant dad
>overbearing mom
i'm bi but that's exactly how my people behave
i asked this question because my mom fiddled with my laptop and founf a pic of two anime dudes kissing on the desktop.
she is kinda angry right now but not as much as i expected
i don't know what to do
>>
gender expression is not gender identity. parents dont know unless they observe minors having sex, or they homosexually abuse children.

adult family members being illiterate and using words like gay to describe pre op transbian.....well that type of person belongs in a nursing home or library
>>
>>8458046
be angry tjat she violated yr privacy and compare her to gestappo. dont let her violating your growth by making u feel anything other than innocent and happy

and buy a sparr $40 android she doesnt know about. encrypt it.
>>
My mom said she knew I wanted to be a girl when I was four years old, and spent her entire life trying to cure me
>>
>>8458112
All threads here are supposed to do this
>>
>>8458006
/thread
>>
>>8458006
In my case it was kind of the opposite. My dad didn't care about it so long as I was happy, whereas my mom was the one who tried to pry into my sex life and romantic interests. Not to say he was distant, or she overbearing, but it was more that we were both kind of shit at the romantic side of life, so would focus on other things, whereas my mom would be super interested and invested in it.

Idk, I turned out okay. I'm pretty sure they had it pegged from when I was two or three and games of make believe had my friends saving princesses and getting kisses, and me ignoring the princess to become a supervillain.
>>
>>8458070
>>8458125

Here you trans people go again - - trying to make it a out you - -again.

What does gender ID have to do with sexuality ? Nothing. This thread is asking about gay shit.
Not 'When did your parents thing you where a trannie ?'.
Gay does not = Transsexualism!
>>
>>8458046
>anime
WEABOO OUT
>>
>>8458112
>pixels on a screen make me hate people
*giggles*
>>
>>8458851
>various throat vibrations & certain 0's and 1's can make you hate atoms
just grow the fuck up sweetie :3
>>
>>8458824
i dont really watch any anime but i like yaoi. does this make me gay or does it make me a 14 year old girl.
>>
>>8458006
>tfw dad tried to make me more manly
Those were some shitty times I tell you hwhat
>>
>>8458868
i'm the same desu, i only wank off to either /y/ or occasionally /hm/ but the only anime I like is Pokémon and Initial D
>>
>>8458873
my dad once dragged me crying into the field behind our house in the winter with a couple shotguns to force me to kill a rabbit. pretty glad we didn't see any.

our relationship got a LOT better after I calmed way the fuck down after the puberty hormones stopped making me such a cringy hyper pain in the ass.

I just spent 2 hours talking with him on the phone after wishing him a happy fathers day.
>>
>>8457988
Well we're posting here and thus not postnatally aborted, so I guess that's a no.
>>
>>8459656
>postnatally aborted

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>8459457
My dad used to shave my head because I told him I wanted long hair like my sister's. I haven't talked to him since 2013.
>>
>>8459748
What else happened in your relationships with both parents?

Did you envy your sister's treatment in other ways?
>>
>>8458006
My mother believes that the lord doesn't curse true believers with gay children therefore my faggotry is all because I listened to too much rock music as a teenager
I don't have a close relationship with either of my parents
>>
>>8457988
i can guarantee they already know, OP
>>
>>8457988

It depends. Some spot it and have no issue with it while others spot it and try to change their children. Others are in denial, ignorant of signs, or have little vigilance. Even this guy said his parents didn't think he was gay. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3AqECAcwNY
>>
>>8459723
It's more commonly known as "murder"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.