[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend refuses anal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: anrRH.jpg (48KB, 412x550px) Image search: [Google]
anrRH.jpg
48KB, 412x550px
>meet guy
>we click great
>start dating
>have sex regularly
>he loved pounding my ass
>try to put it in his butt
>he freaks out
>okay baby steps
>try to lick his ass
>freaks out and refuses
>try to finger his ass
>freaks out and refuses
>won't even let me rub his ass
>beg him to let me put it in his boypussy
>nope
>cry
>doesn't work
>withhold sex from him
>doesn't work

What do I do? He says he hates the thought of anything going in his butt but he won't know if he likes it or not until he tries it. How do I convince him?
>>
File: 1496220867027.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496220867027.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>8457698
>>cry
>>
>>8457698
Why didn't you figure out the butt stuff compatibility before you got that far
>>
>>8457698
Anal sex isn't the only way to get off.

Plus, things arent supposed to go into your butt so I don't blame him.

A lot of people dont like and refuse anal. Genitals are for fucking not your shithole.

Break up with him, he deserves someone who's not a retarded shitlover.
>>
File: longandhardnightout.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
longandhardnightout.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>8457698
go out drinking one night and get him drunk
>>
>>8457698
You have no shame, you let another man have his way with you. He obviously still has some pride that's why he won't let you put it in his butt.
>>
It would seem the guy you're dating is a top. Either find someone who is versatile like you, or accept that you're going to be a bottom in this relationship.
>>
>>8457698
Hes a top
I'm a top too and i wouldn't let anyone even touch my ass, rimjobs would be alright though, as thats sort of an act of submission
You should respect that
>>
>>8457698
Congrats you're the bottom bitch! You'll get used to it, feels goodman
>>
>this board is so mentally ill the only reasonable people are people into sub/dom play
Feels bad. Why are there so few normal gays?
>>
>>8457698
>>cry
>>withhold sex from him
How about you stop being an abusive piece of shit
>>
>>8457698

You're a fucking cunt for trying to pressure someone into something they don't want to do. I hope he dumps your shitty ass and finds someone who likes him for who he is.
>>
File: 1445015784046.jpg (122KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445015784046.jpg
122KB, 682x1024px
>>8457698
>What do I do?
You could learn to respect your boyfriend's sexual desires. You could stop trying to pressure him into doing something that he does not want. You could just enjoy having sex with him in the way you both enjoy.

Or, you could leave him, to find someone who would be interested in getting buttfucked by you. Of course even if you find someone, that person might be a pure bottom who does not want to top, which would put you back at square one basically.

Or, you could just kill yourself.
>>
>>8462914
there are no normal gays silly goose ;)
>>
>>8457698
The guy with the biggest dick in the relationship is the top.
Everyone knows that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.