[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to convince my roommate he's gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: 1497509601465.png (478KB, 775x426px) Image search: [Google]
1497509601465.png
478KB, 775x426px
>be crossdressing gayfag
>go to college
>in dorm and get a male roommate
>he's good looking but kindof shy
>we become best friends
>constantly bitches about his lack of a gf and how he's a virgin
>dress up one night to hookup with a guy I met online
>guy's gained 100 pounds from the time he took the pic he sent me
>fuck off out of there
>get back to my dorm
>shit roommate is awake
>a..anon why are you dressed as a girl
>confess I'm gay
>really want to get laid tonight
>go up to roommate and start rubbing his crotch
>he backs away
>offer to suck him off
>he starts stuttering and mumbles some words
>pull down his shorts and start playing with dick
>he gets hard
>blow him until he cums
>he's a virgin so I swallow since I don't have to worry about STD's
>next day
>after finishing with classes go back to dorm
>a..anon can you please b..blow me again?
>sure
>dress up and suck him off
>do this regularly and eventually proceed to anal
>he won't let me fuck him but he gives me handjob
>took 3 months but he finally now gives me blowjobs too
>still refuses to let me do anything with his ass
>one night talk to him about going out to the movies with me dressed as a girl
>refuses
>tell him he's a shitty boyfriend
>insists we're not dating and we're just friends with benefits
>tell him he's bisexual and we're meant to be together
>he refuses to admit he's gay but still has sex with me
>said he would marry me if I was a real girl

I'm in love with him and want to be with him forever but he refuses to commit to a relationship because he thinks he's not gay. How do I convince him he's gay? He fucks me daily even when I'm not dressed up as girl and he even sucks my dick too but refuses to acknowledge he's at least bi. How do I convince him to accept his sexuality?
>>
>>8457514
>said he would marry me if I was a real gir
Obviously you need to transition
>>
>>8457514
A G P
G A P
P G A
>>
File: zrw0kae9pnwy.png (491KB, 868x473px) Image search: [Google]
zrw0kae9pnwy.png
491KB, 868x473px
>>8457550
I concur.
>>
the storys so hot
except the ending ofc
>>
>>8457550
>>8457564

No, I love getting blowjobs too much to go full trans
>>
>>8457587
...I still get blowjobs. If you don't want to lose dick functionality you just gotta exercise it regularly.
>>
OP here. I just had a thought, I think he's afraid of other people finding out he's gay. Maybe I should set us up as in a relationship of Facebook and introduce myself to his parents as his girl/boyfriend.
>>
>>8457643
That is actually a horrible idea
>>
>>8457643
not weird at all do it anon
>>
>>8457643
no, convince him first, you will have to do it slowly over time and bring it up from different perspectives
>>
>>8457643
Don't do that, he could do something unstable like anhero.

Some people are just assholes about coming out. It's cruel to force them, and it will only fuck up the affection you have for each other.
>>
>>8457514
Why do you need to dress up before doing anything with guys?
>>
>>8457514
You're obviously trans or someone writing fap fiction and he's not that gay if he's only into you in girl mode.
>>
Check out OP's thread on /r9k/. She's literally insane.

>>/r9k/>37795828
>>
>>8457836
lrn2crossboard quote >>>/r9k/37795828
>>
>>8457890
t..thanks
>>
>>8457514
Nigga when are YOU going to admit to yourself that you're trans?!
>>
>>8457822
Because she's AGP trans
>>
This thread and femboys/trans are so embarrassing.
>>
>>8457929
I know that but I want to hear it from her.
>>
>>8457554
GAP is an alright store. Why are you so obsessed with them?
>>
>>8457945
The only gaps I'm obsessed with are the ones between legs.

Because of my AGP.
>>
>>8458120

This.

OP, you should die for trying so hard to pressure him into bottoming when he doesn't want to. If you want to crossdress then you should bend the virgin over and take his virgin cock deep inside your boipussy to make him happy. Make him dominate you and become his full-time bitch like you were born to be.
>>
So you basically raped this guy and now you're pressuring him into a relationship?

Real healthy approach to love you've got there, Anon. I suggest therapy.
>>
>>8457514
he was desperate and dressed like a girl and he is now ashamed

he doesnt want a boy,you are a predator anon
>>
>>8458343
>So you basically raped this guy
convincing some thirsty virgin to fuck him is not rape
>>
>>8458364
>>8458343
>>8458146
>>8457932
>>8457836
Typical generic bumsore from the /polgbt/ crowd flinging rape accusations like TERFs and expressing much anger that people dare to enjoy things that arent endless 50s nostalgia goggle worship for an age y'all never experienced.

Sad! Enjoy meme purity, it'll comfort you at the deathbed I'm surrrreee.
>>
I wish we were roommates

no but seriously you shouldn't pressure him too much and give it time. Adding him as your FB friend is the dumbest shit I ever heard
>>
>>8457514
Put pills in his food.
Buy him cute clothes.
Get him some trap doujins.

Keep feeding his mind with AGP crap until she breaks down and comes out of her shell.
>>
>>8458388
Do you people not realize that OP is the crossdresser, rather than his boytoy?

Seriously doubting the average lvl of reading comprehension on this board.
>>
>>8457514
Makes me better feel that other people have to deal with this. Had a friend go through a break-up recently and he agreed to have sex but not after hours of convincing him it doesn't make him bi.
>>
>>8457890
Holy shit.

Must be a troll, right?
>>
>>8458379
Where does OP seem interested in what the boy wants?

Seriously, here's what he writes in the other thread:

>>>/r9k/37796388
>Maybe I'll buy some fuzzy handcuffs and cuff him to the bed then he'll have no choice.

That's rape.

This "relationship" is unhealthy. The boy isn't treated like an equal partner, he's treated like a puppet. Non-consensually, since he's being pressured into it. He is being abused.
>>
File: 1485118203301.jpg (34KB, 843x906px) Image search: [Google]
1485118203301.jpg
34KB, 843x906px
>>8457514
>the recruit meme isn't true
>but we still appeal to people's libidos and then tell them they're gay despite many civilizations in history had men sodomizing each other as a sign of dominance without the necessity of them being "gay"
>implying you are't just a submissive exploting his male dominance

>>8458379
It's not nostalgia, it's setting things right.
>>
File: 1478.jpg (151KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1478.jpg
151KB, 900x1166px
>pressure your friend into being a fag
>get mad that you can't penetrate home anally

Is this the true nature of the sodomite? How do I avoid homos proactively so I can be sure I don't get tricked?
>>
>>8458435
>>8458436
/polgbt/ thinking it's "CHANGING LE WOOOORRLLDDD PRAISE KEK LOL" by shitposting really loudly on an anonymous gay forum, and shouting rape accusations like TERFs once more.

Sad! Cringe warriors will never learn!
>>
>>8457514
Of course he's still straight.
It's normal for any man to get hard when rubbed.
It's normal to cum when a mouth is sucking your dick.
And it's not a difficult thing to return the favor.

You pushed yourself on him, he accepted the offer like any straight virgin would do, but now you think he's your property. That dude never signed for that, he will go straight for the first pussy he can get and you know that.
>>
>>8457514
You should force him to become a girl too
>>
>>8458738
You're not addressing the arguments.
>>
Pics of yourself in drag?
>>
>>8457554
You did it wrong, silly anon.

It's like this:
A G P
G P A
P A G
>>
>>8457514
You're foul as all fuck. Seriously, sexually confused dude have offed themselves in situations like this.
>>
Either way if you are his first you can't honestly expect him to be happy having not ventured out, especially through college.

It's really unfair for all parties involved to commit to anything at your age senpai.

Also pics?
>>
>>8457514
You should definitely share some photos. "How gay is he?" That is an important question.
>>
>>8457514
What's that image from?
>>
>>8458738
The likelihood this will end well is so slim. Any relationship that has THIS as a foundation isn't meant to work. My advice to OP is to be with someone who is fully comfortable in expressing their affection for him. Why people in this thread are excusing manipulation is the thing I have an issue with. IDGAF about his gender identity, it's unrelated to the urgent problem.

at least we know OP is a sissy, so his roommate shouldnt be in any real danger.
>>
>>8458436
Just because several civilizations thought the earth was flat it doesn't mean they were right.
>>
>>8457514
Truth is he's bi regardless of what he thinks about it, he can either be a normal bisexual or he can be a fucking pussy and try to deny that fact it doesn't make a difference either way.
>>
File: ana gives you a you.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
ana gives you a you.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>8457643
Do it
He'll end up killing himself and then you'll kill yourself
>>
let him plow your ass, you idiot
>>
>>8457514
Hes not gay : hes using you like a sex doll

People who fuck sex dolls aren't attracted to plastic or silicone, they are attracted to women, and fuck sex dolls cause they kinda look like women.

you are a virgins side bitch : good job.
>>
>>8457643
You sound mentally unstable
You basically manipulated a lonely guy into being FWB with you now you're trying to weasel your way into becoming more than that. Either accept the fact that you'll only ever be FWB because he's a horny lonely "prison gay" virgin or move the fuck on and find someone else.
You asshole.
>>
I mean, I wouldnt call this rape personally but it's borderline. Tbh though he clearly is into it if he's reciprocating blow jobs. Try doing something together that doesn't involve sex. Don't listen to these 4chan virgins who have never been in love with someone. Though you also need top learn not everyone you love is going to love you back.
>>
>>8458392
>Implying turning him into an AGP transbian won't fix everything.

Literally all OP has to do is to push the AGP meme on the bf and turn him into a gf.
>>
>>8463235
Why would a meta-attracted AGP want a transbian gf?
>>
>>8463235
What is up with you people and the sissification shit?
>>
>>8458388
>>8458801
>>8457514

You should kill yourselves.
>>
>>8460682
>my prejudices against how people should and shouldn't connect mean I can shout rape and manipulation whenever I feel like it

You really do act like a fucking woman, and an old woman at that. Like a 50+ yo batty Asian bitch who tries to control the very force with which you take a piss.
>>
>>8463335
>murder isn't wrong! pedophilia is okay! you're narrow-minded! you can't say how I connect to others!

bitch please
>>
>>8463420
>Immediately resorts to extremes whenever false reality meets actual reality

Literally a 50+ yo Asian bitch. Enjoy being alone!
>>
>>8463256
I'm pretty sure that we're constantly being invaded by /d/.
>>
>>8457643
What could go wrong?
>>
>>8457643
Post results.
>>
https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/the-difference-between-toxic-masculinity-and-being-a-man-dg/

Here's an article for anyone who defended OP.

Not 100% related. Except it sorta is.
>>
>>8463785
>goodmenproject
>>
>>8463071
this anon is right

OP is a horrible autist faggot
>>
>>8463785
>goodmenproject

What's wrong with it? Sounds pretty good to me.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.