[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

News that will leave conservative LGBT suicidal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

https://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/lgbt-friendly-non-sectarian-%E2%80%98liberal%E2%80%99-mosque-opens-berlin-987146
>>
>>8456796
seems dope Islam needs reform, theyre probably gonna be the first ones targeted by ISIS in germany though
>>
What's the problem exactly?
>>
I'm not a /pol/ack or anything, but I'm skeptical about any fast reconciliation of Islam with western individualism. It took Christianity several centuries to fall in line with Enlightenment thought and even then it's primarily the catholics. Gonna take a long time I think.
>>
>>8456796
Instead of wanting to kill us, they just enable those who want to kill us.

That's an improvement!
>>
>>8456796
Yay, a mosque for white converts, finally I'm safe
>>
>>8457105
We are eternally fucked, the left is literally trying to kill us all.
>>
>>8456796
This is the start to Islam being accepted in the West

This Mosque deserves a nobel peace prize, it's only a matter of time until Islam becomes Christianity.2 now.
>>
>>8456811

Muslim groups like these have been around for a while, just not reported widely
>>
Cognitive dissonance is not reserved for gay christians.
>>
>>8456801
that doesn't really seem like real islam though

most islamic people would say the same thing
>>
>>8456811
Islam was faaaaar more enlightened than Christianity, there's a great number of reasons why it is where it is now, the main one is the death of mu'tazillia and there rise of hanbalism.

Ibn hanbal was a radical Muslim cleric (Isis ideology) and during the Islamic golden age he was against the idea of progress and change (science and math also). The Abbasid ruler at the time was an idiot though, and didn't kill him, just tortured him (cause hanbal was a terrorist), people started spreading fake stories and hanbal became a folk hero.

Eventually people adopted his literal interpretation of Islam as opposed to the rationalist doctrine of mu'tazillia, and this put pressure on the caliph, he decided to end his inquistion and shortly after was assassinated, following this the caliphate broke apart and kept fighting amongst themselves. Hindering progress for hundreds of years until the demise of the ottomans.

Hanbalism is now predominantly in Saudi Arabia and northern iraq, it controls Mecca, so all Muslims bend the knee. Thankfully though, under the safety of the west, mu'tazillia is making a come back, and I say in ~50 years, it will be the dominant ideology yet again.
>>
>>8457867
>Islam was faaaaar more enlightened than Christianity
Irrelevant. Christianity and Islam are what they are, today, nevermind the past.

And what they are is on the one hand secular and irrelevant and on the other dark age barbarism.
>>
>>8456811
christanity is vatican controlled. its political.
gime a live youtube and three hours and i can merge all abramahm shit and stop all sects and religious terrorism. god willing.
in the west we can challenge muzzie ideology and debate theologically, online. ive had shia and sunni irl tell me to burn my quran. which is not at argument.
>>8457934
dumb thinking. were fighting something deeper. school starts tomorrow get ready kid.

yallbremember that scene in game of thrones when the hoard is about to murder that midget, but the midget joins em and proves useful, then wins over the mob? yeeeeaaaaahhhhh.......all the wests current tactics will never win, just create more ppl who believe in death to the west

salam
>>
>>8457934
Understanding the past makes you realise how to fix what went wrong. Because something did go wrong. Saying it's irrelevant and ignoring the lessons that can be learned from it actual kid IS barbaric.

Refusing to engage in open dialogue with the opposite side and dismissing the arguments is not the height of civilised behaviour, it is the height of ignorance and stupidity.
>>
>>8458223
Actually is*
>>
>>8457867
>in ~50 years
oh great news

meanwhile EU rulers are not even trying to combat the radicals
>>
Most of us have seen those opinion polls about British muslims' views w/r/t homosexuality. It's pretty grim.

Most of us are aware that we're being thrown under the bus for the sake of Islamic apologia. The Left's silence is deafening.
>>
>>8456796
Liberal doesn't mean anything. It just suggests that that particular arm functions as auxiliary support for the main warhead.

For example, Catholicism wants gays to be third class citizens, and for trannies to kill themselves, preferably in a protracted, excruciatingly way (eg. by tylenol). Therefor, as papists pound such a message in directly, the United Church of Canada sets out to drive people that the catholic church doesn't like, such as trannies, up the wall in more periphery ways, such as by rallying together an army of more proper and classic victims to engage in pissing contests will queerfreaks and latch on to us with their proper needs, and attack us for any too-direct refusal to cater to their victimism hinged gripes.
>>
>>8456801
The Imam that has been trying to reform Islam in Britian gets spit on in the street by other muslims.
Even after he spoke out about the two terrorist attacks and how islam needs to be reformed he was just attacked by other muslims.

Islam is just a fucked religion. They're never going to actually reform. That mosque is probably going to get burnt down.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.