[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans and age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_or96qgg19v1sjlr9oo5_540.png (70KB, 540x413px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or96qgg19v1sjlr9oo5_540.png
70KB, 540x413px
What's the youngest you think you can be trans
>>
birth?
>>
>>8456248
2-4 to develop feelings for it
8-9 to confirm it
>>
>>8456248
I'd say around 15 is the youngest because puberty has had time to kick in
>>
>>8456248

From birth. A child might verbally express themselves as being the other sex since they start talking, but 4 or 5 is probably the latest any feelings will start appearing.

Youngest you can do anything about it? Transition socially once it's clear to the parents. That might take about 9 months or more once the child is 5 or older, for an under 5 it might be 2 years for people other than the child to be sure. The two years could be fewer, maybe a year to a year and a half. The actual time period doesn't matter as long as we're not talking some ridiculous amount of time like until puberty has done a lot to change the body, what's important is being sure. So it can be longer or shorter than the periods I suggested. Puberty blockers from the moment Tanner II starts, or maybe even Tanner I. Estrogen from the age of 12 in MtFs. Probably testosterone at 13 or 14 for FtMs. Or maybe not, I heard anabolic steroid administration in cis males during puberty can stunt growth, for an MtF that would be no issue, but for an FtM that's a big deal. Perhaps that stunting effect only occurs in people who have enough sex hormones already. I don't know much about FtMs.
>>
mom claims she noticed that about me when i was 2 years old.
sounds weird but i wanna believe her
>>
I was super gnc as long as I can remember, despite conservative mom, she didn't stop it.
I was sheltered as fuck, had alot of gender issues, at 8 or 9 tried a few times to castrate, at 10 I was watching Christian broadcast, and they were interviewing an obvious transwoman, and she talked about mutilating her genitals in her teens. Fuggg
Que my mom making me cut my hair, took years to regrow back out, wouldn't take me to the doctor for issues (turns out I'm intersex, now fully honned by years of T)
Didn't get the opportunity to transition till I was 21.
"I would've supported you anon if only we had known" bitch I had boobs and lactated at 13, something was going on
>>
>>8457743
Relatable af.
>>
>>8456248
Totally accepted it only when I was 19. Started hrt at 25. Lived all these years in denial. Really sorry about waisted time.
>>
File: 1599.jpg (128KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1599.jpg
128KB, 900x1166px
>>8456248
21 is a better age for being allowed to make a life decision like that but I'd allow 18 at the lowest. Anything below that I'd think most people would argue isn't consentual.
>>
>>8458345
>turns out I'm intersex, now fully honned by years of T
Which condition? Did you get any say in being given T?
>>
>>8458100
What did she notice?

What orientation are you?
>>
>>8458719
I actually had it diagnosed early 21. Finally was financially independent from my parents, so I was able to go to the dr as I pleased. I clearly had a good bit of T, but even without AAs, it's completely gone.
Ovotestes though--was prompted by extreme pain and a bout of boob pain that lasted awhile.
Sadly, ill have to get rid of my semifree hrt after srs
>>
>>8458788
idk exactly, she doesn't like to talk about the whole being female thing cuz she so against it
>>
>>8458798
What excuse did she have for making you take T?

>Sadly, ill have to get rid of my semifree hrt after srs
Why?
>>
>>8458863
I didn't take T? I used to produce T.
She said she would've supported blockers since I had "justification for feeling that way"
Srs removes the tissue, plus its recommended that they get removed even if I weren't pursuing srs, due to the cancer risk
>>
when they have learn to talk,
then you can put those ideas into their head and convince them to believe it.
>>
>>8456248
Well the underlying condition is probably there from birth but it takes some degree of self-awareness and knowledge to really realise let alone understand what's going on.
I'd probably agree with something like what >>8457743 said, 2-4 to develop feelings, later even beginning to go into puberty to really understand what those feelings mean although modern media exposure could cause earlier realisation.

>>8457750
Going into and experiencing puberty is definitely the point where the differences between sexes really start to stand out with secondary sexual characterisics and most realise around then if the haven't already unless they go into repression-mode.
The differences are noticeable before that point though and someone could definitely realise something is wrong before puberty.

>>8458100
Who knows, some signs for conditions like autism are noticeable much earlier than many people realise but they're harder to recognise if you don't know what to look for. That's one of the causes behind the meme of "perfectly normal" children that "suddenly develop" autism. The autism was there and often times the signs were there but people didn't know what to look for so they didn't notice anything until worse symptoms developed from the progression of the condition and lack of treatment. Unfortunately, the time when the more obvious symptoms show is also the time when it's best to vaccinate children so desperate parents looking for someone to blame draw their own conclusions. The whole situation is just sad.

>>8458697
>minors and their parents and doctors just can't be trusted to decide on prescribed necessary medical treatment
>but only for this one treatment that I don't like
Like clockwork.

>>8459000
Yeah I hear the evil sjw jewish reptile conspiracy also uses cell-phone rays to cause the neurological differences present in trannies from birth :^)
>>
>>8459045
>neurological differences present in trannies from birth
convincing kids that "their gender is whatever they feel it is" has a far greater influence on whether they become trannies then any neurological differences they may have
>>
>>8459261
>convincing kids that "their gender is whatever they feel it is"
>/pol/ conspiracy tards really think that's everything transsexuality and transition are about
You know trannies didn't just suddenly appear a few years ago as the culmination of some sjw conspiracy sci-ops research to brainwash a memetic virus into society. Primitive grs and hrt has been around since at least ancient greece and people have been fighting this whole time to reach the level of acceptance where they're "allowed" to seek the treatment that is most effective instead of being killed/locked up forever/physically or chemically lobotomised like I see the other side call for.
>>
>>8459384
cool strawman,
noone thinks trannies are only a recent thing,
men that wish they were women and women that wish they were men have been around forever.

but the whole gender ideology that encourages and enables it is a recent thing and has greatly increased the number of trannies there are.
>>
>>8459549
>cool strawman, noone thinks trannies are only a recent thing
Yet in your words
>convincing kids that "their gender is whatever they feel it is" has a far greater influence on whether they become trannies then any neurological differences they may have
So did the sjw conspiracy travel back in time to whisper in the ears of ancient grecian trannies that their gender is whatever they felt like?

> has greatly increased the number of trannies there are
Any source for this unprecedented wave of trannies or evidence that it's the evil cultural marxists transforming normal people into trannies and not just the already present trannies being more able to access medical treatment and transition socially without being murdered/ostracised?

I mean you didn't even argue against us finding neurological differences in trannies so what; your armchair hypothesis is that against all evidence trannies just choose to be trannies and transition because of the evil agents of the conspiracy whispering in their ears since birth instead of them seeking treatment for their condition like they've done for hundreds of years and can just finally do with some success?

The whole be whatever gender you want, accept everything, trend has only really been around in the mainstream for a few years and there are still very few young transitioners even among an already small population like trannies so the majority of trannies, especially those that have actually transitioned, predate your conspiracy bullshit.
>>
>>8459549
>has greatly increased the number of trannies

i have to disagree with this statement.
i don't think the number has changed.
i think they are simply more visible now.
>>
>>8456248
in the womb
>>
>>8459898
seconding this.
Maybe more accessible healthcare has at most made it increase 10-15%
>>
>>8459898
To be fair there is increased access now in many places.
In the US we're just now recovering insurance coverage after radfems and religious conservatives teamed up to get federal coverage removed over moralising and social politics bullshit.
Clinics including many women's clinics now provide services for transitioning people.
More fields of work especially in technical industries have opened up to trannies and there are more anti-discrimination laws so trannys can't be fired or kicked out of housing just for being trannies although that's not the case everywhere.

There are all sorts of factors in the modern world that might effect the number of people who transition and when but the point is that they're not suddenly catching the tranny virus because an sjw jabbed them with a needle at an antifa riot.

It's also interesting how tranny-conspiracy /pol/ posters like to gloss over and ignore all the trannies in third world and developing countries because they don't fit into the narrative of the sjw jewish master plan to feminise and exterminate conservative males.
>>
>>8459990
They also seem to forget that the ancient romans/greeks were ever a thing
>>
>>8459990
>radfems and religious conservatives teamed up to get federal coverage removed

[citation needed]
those are unlikely bedfellows
>>
What's the oldest? 21? 24 feels like it's too late
>>
>>8460089
21 is fine.
24 is not.
>>
>>8460007
Well I mentioned that >>8459384 and they didn't seem to see how it might contradict their hypothesis that it's all the evil sjws brainwashing kids.
>>
File: Christine_Jorgensen_1954.jpg (95KB, 732x924px) Image search: [Google]
Christine_Jorgensen_1954.jpg
95KB, 732x924px
>>8460114
there really is no difference between these numbers.
bone growth stops at around 18 so you're going to be a super tall woman if you wait until then.
if you're 24 you might as well try to repress until you're in your 50s like bruce jenner did.
that way you can marry a cis woman and have a normal and fulfilling family life before becoming a freak.
>>
>>8458634
I know the feeling. I accepted I was trans at 20, but thought it was too late waited another 4 years and transitioned anyways because dysphoria was getting so bad.
>>
>>8460178
Trying to repress another 35 years hahahahah good one. I'm either going to transition at 24 or kill myself at 25.
>>
OP But I can't transition till I'm 18 I have a family that believes trans should be executed. so is 18 a time to start I released it at 11
>>
>>8460022
Just look up the history of insurance coverage for trannies.
Terf leaders and idols like dworkin are famous for speaking at government hearings as a supposed scientific authority to share their opinions about trannies which lead to federal insurance coverage being dropped. Private insurance uses federal as a standard especially in cases of what needs to be covered so it created a domino effect that devastated the state of insurance coverage for trannies. They're STILL recovering with insurers slowly covering more going in line with the social trends of increased acceptance.

It may seem strange but at least some radical feminists and religious conservatives are unlikely allies over shared attacks on trannies, gay men, and women who speak out against them.
>>
>>8460215
Can you take androgen blockers before then?
18 is better than 24
>>
File: 1497232627893.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497232627893.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>8456248
If you actually had GID, you should have been contextualizing yourself as female around the time that * you * actually contextualized yourself as a man. Honestly.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.