[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gay and fat Why am I alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1475164879148.jpg (496KB, 692x864px) Image search: [Google]
1475164879148.jpg
496KB, 692x864px
>tfw gay and fat
Why am I alive
>>
Get exercising and do keto
>>
stop making excuses and stop fantasizing and deluding yourself that you can magically wake up thin without the time and effort it takes to lose weight
go here: http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
put your stats in
select "Sedentary" as your Activity level (so that any exercise you do is a bonus)
buy a calculator and a cheap food scale and eat the amount of calories that it tells you in order lose 1 lb a week and don't try and push yourself to do anything less than that because you will just feel like you are starving and you will fail, and even if you magically succeed you will have lost weight so fast that your skin and organs and shit will not have been able to keep up and you will look and feel like garbage.
after about a month your stomach will have started to shrink and it will be easier to eat less, then you can start pushing yourself a little harder
every time you lose about 5 lbs, put your new weight in and your calories will lower and you will struggle to figure out how to eat less, but keep it up. you will also start to realize that junk/pre-made food that is high in calories does not actually fill you up and eating it makes keeping under your calories extremely difficult.
do about 10-20 mins of some kind of exercise every single day, climb stairs, walk, run, weight lift, sit-ups, jumping jacks.. do whatever you want but do it hard enough to make yourself sweat by the end of it and do a little more (more stairs, walk farther, lift more, more situps.. etc) so that you keep sweating and never get comfortable with it. you should hate it every single time and feel proud of yourself for doing it after you're done.

it's not that hard to lose weight, it just takes patience.

I did everything I just told you and lost 60 lbs in 6 months.

>>8455262
>set yourself up to fail with a fad diet
>>
>>8455319
>keto
>fad
wut

atkins came out with a low carb deit in 1958
keto has scientific evidence supporting it, its not the same as a grapefruit cleanse diet from the cover a lifestyle magazine
>>
>>8456363
calories in < calories out
that is literally all it takes to lose weight
everything else, with regards to weight loss, is bullshit.

you could make an argument that keto is a good diet for your general health (if that is even true), but promoting it specifically for weight loss to a fat desperate loser who just needs to get off his fat butt and take the first steps, is like telling someone who just wants to learn to ride a bike that they should learn to ride on an expensive one speed mountain bike.. they're just going to get tired and fall off.
>>
>>8455258
Be tall, eat more protein, lift.

Builtfat will get you all the dudes
>>
>>8455319
Lol I just started taking pills that boosted my termal metabolism - found it when I got my surgery an noticed I'm super hot all the time and I had way too much energy in my legs. Started loosing weight like crazy while eating normal processed food. Sure I started exercising too but not because I wanted to loose weight but because my legs were "itchy" and "uncomfortable" when I didn't.

So to me every fat persone have something wrong with their insides and should really look into it.
>>
>>8456428
thats just flat out not true

calories in calories out is an important concept and a significant portion of dieting but its clearly not the whole picture, hormones play a big role. but yeah i agree for people like OP its 'good enough'

if you got a lot of time to burn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwd6InD2nDk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A6hl4xdQBM
>>
>>8456526

No, it really is that simple. You're just making excuses, lard ass. Those youtube vids were a waste of my time btw.
>>
File: muh-genetics.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
muh-genetics.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>8456526
>hormones
right

>thats just flat out not true
>but yeah i agree
k
>>
>>8456554
You really think a person with normal hormone balance would get that fat?
>>
>>8456548
im not fat you brainlet

look i dont care if you want to be informed or keep living your life with blinders on, it really doesnt make a difference to me. I was merely trying to give you tools to improve yourself with, clearly you arent interested in that so were done here.
>>8456554
>dat reading comprehension
if i take enough shit out of context i can make mein kampf into an SJW manifesto that doesnt prove anything
>>
>>8456554
ADIPOQ
Adipocyte-, C1q-, and collagen domain-containing
Produced by fat cells, adiponectin promotes energy expenditure

FTO
Fat mass- and obesity-associated gene Promotes food intake

LEP
Leptin
Produced by fat cells

LEPR
Leptin receptor
When bound by leptin, inhibits appetite

INSIG2
Insulin-induced gene 2
Regulation of cholesterol and fatty acid synthesis

MC4R
Melanocortin 4 receptor
When bound by alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone, stimulates appetite

PCSK1
Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 1
Regulates insulin biosynthesis

PPARG
Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma
Stimulates lipid uptake and development of fat tissue

https://www.cdc.gov/genomics/resources/diseases/obesity/obesedit.htm

anyone one earth can be healthy but genes do play a role, some people will never get fat no matter what they do, some people will get fat, again anyone can be healthy, no one is doomed to fatness by genes
>>
Why do people feel it necessary to be shitty to people who are trying to improve themselves?
I noticed that while Ive been looking up stuff to help a friend with lifting and such.
You cant possibly think a negative attitude will somehow help 100% of the time, right?
Im not saying be super happy and positive with rainbows and shit but maybe not being so shitty would help people. Ive seen someone doing good get put off and spiral down into depression to regain and then some because of shit like this. I dont know, maybe talk to them like they are people?
>>
Top or bottom OP? Fat tops are boss, fat bottoms...less so.

If you're unhappy with yourself why don't you make changes?
>>
>>8456428
That's not true at all
I speak from experience with helping other people lose weight
What people who are used to instant gratification respond best to is fast instant results
I put em on keto and get them lifting
They lose 20-30 lbs and now it's wtf I love fitness now
>>
>>8456771
This is true but it's pretty clear why
A lot of folks that are now fit and/or yoked used to be fat and were bullied for it
The bullying motivated them and they now think similar negative reinforcement will work for others
It's a silly and simplistic view but it's kinda understandable
>>
>>8456572
yeah sure, why not?

>>8456584
>if i take enough shit out of context i can make mein kampf into an SJW manifesto that doesnt prove anything
... not a great analogy
is this a troll?

>>8456625
>anyone one earth can be healthy but...
>again anyone can be healthy, no one is doomed to fatness by genes
then why the fuck did you write that shit out?

>>8457355
I speak from experience as someone who lost 60 lbs all by myself without a guy like you "putting me on" something and motivating me. counting calories and doing simple exercises is a fuck-ton easier than learning a whole new diet all by myself when I already had a kitchen full of crap food.
I just ate smaller portions of all of it until I slowly replaced it with healthy food.

>>8457367
when you realize all your excuses were bullshit that held you back for far too long, you have zero patience for anyone elses.
when you're fat you want to get fit, but what you want more is for someone to sympathize and pity you and tell you that there is some magical pill you can take that with transform you so you can be sexy and lazy forever. After years of hard work getting where you are now, you kinda just want to knock the crap out of that bullshit.
>>
>>8457367
>The bullying motivated them
See, this I dont get. No one I know or seen in real life who has done anything ( lose weight, get a better job, get off drugs, etc.) to improve themselves has started or been successful at it from being treated like shit.
NO ONE.
Ive only seen it in bad television shows.
Who are the fucking weirdos that this is supposed to work on?
>>
>>8460175
here's a thought, maybe you shouldn't be so entitled as to expect everyone to take a psychology course so they can motivate you to get off your fat excuse-making lardass and join the human race? hm? what do you think?

maybe they are rude to you because you are repulsive and disgusting?
>>
>>8460207
>here's a thought, maybe you shouldn't be so entitled as to expect everyone to take a psychology course so they can motivate you to get off your fat excuse-making lardass and join the human race? hm? what do you think?

You are just going to assume that everyone that posts in this thread besides you is fat, arent you? You obviously have an unhealthy (kind of ironic, isnt it) obsession with fat people.

>maybe they are rude to you because you are repulsive and disgusting?

I never once mentioned people being rude to me. Seriously, get help. You sound like you are in desperate need of it. Also, try yoga, it helps with stress relief.
>>
>>8460259
wow, anon. that reply was kind of harsh.. i don't think you are doing a very good job of motivating me to be nice to gross fat people.
>>
>>8460285
>Replying genuine concern for your mental health with subpar trolling attempt.

You would have been better off just posting marine copy pasta and calling it a day.
>>
>>8461048
you initial post was asinine and then you replied to me with retarded garbage so i replied with some more of the same
maybe if you were capable of saying anything worth a damn you would get an actual conversation instead of just starting a circle jerk of who can say the most obnoxious and meaningless bullshit
>>
>>8455258

go for a walk everyday, count your calories, eat healthier like foods that fill you up longer so you don't eat junk
>>
>>8461171
You where never interested in an actual conversation. You just wanted to talk shit about fat people and when I asked a general question you got butt hurt and started spewing accusations and nonsense.
Dont try to pretend to be above it all when you get called out on your shit and have nothing of value to say.

>>8455258
By the way, I ment to tell you that there are dudes out there who like bigger guys so try not to fret as much.
If you are looking to lose weight though, >>8461442
is spot on. Also, start out with stuff you know you are going to eat (i.e. start trying small bits of random healthy stuff). No point buying a bunch of bullshit thats just going to rot in your fridge. You want to change habits, not fight yourself and the best way to do it is to want to do it beyond guilt or shame.
>>
>>8461644
i already posted legit advice for losing weight in this thread.
all you did was value signal your """concern""" for how fat people are getting #triggered by fatshaming to masturbate your fucking ego for fake internet brownie points.

this is 4chan you dumb faggot, no one fucking cares and no one is going to give you any fucking upvotes.
>>
>>8461863
>projecting this fucking hard onto a stranger.

I wasnt joking before, seek professional help.
>>
>>8461902
you don't know what projecting means.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.