[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elderly Trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Christine.png (206KB, 260x461px) Image search: [Google]
Christine.png
206KB, 260x461px
What does /lgbt/ think of this?

"Christine came out as female in her mid-60s and documented her transition in a series of selfie portraits."

Here's the link to the 1:33 video:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40304091/a-transgender-journey-in-selfies

Can we please disregard 'hons', reddit, memes, hugboxing, transbians, ridiculous synonyms, obsessions with 'AGP', etc., and stay focused on this? I'm not trans but just take an issue in /lgbt/ issues.
>>
>>8454542
>obsessions with 'AGP'
Why the scare quotes? AGP is a real thing, whether or not you believe Blanchard.
>>
>>8454570

Because I want the discussion to be about peoples' perceptions of elderly transpeople, rather than getting sidetracked.
>>
Tbh I don't like elderly transwomen
Pretty much all of the ones I've met have turned out to be creepy sexual predators
>>
>>8454621
...not the question.
>>
>>8454711

How many have you met?
>>
>Christine
What an unfortunate name.
>>
File: i_didn't _need_ to see that.jpg (85KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
i_didn't _need_ to see that.jpg
85KB, 480x368px
>>8454542
>that slideshow

AGP, trans, whatever (there's no meaningful difference)
Bottom line:
being a hon is the most horrifying fate imaginable
>>
File: this bitch is a criminal.jpg (459KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
this bitch is a criminal.jpg
459KB, 1536x2048px
>>8454711
Like this one???
>>
File: 2131).jpg (134KB, 567x642px) Image search: [Google]
2131).jpg
134KB, 567x642px
>>8454542
Can someone explain to me why most old trans women seem to transition and proceed to show themselves like this, in sexual suggestive poses and outfits that almost every single person on the planet would find disgusting?

It makes me extremely mad. These people are not women. Even calling them AGP would be a massive insult to AGPs, they are literally just sex obsessed nutcases who lost their minds and are trying to capitalize off trans problems to be able to live their retarded fantasies without getting too criticized for it.
>>
>>8457060

Because they're fucking 60 and don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>8456899

Like 3
>>
actually being trans to me is about two things, being biologically a woman ( or looking like _ ) and being a woman to the society, and I think we should focus on those two sides when dealing with trans-stuff
>>
>>8457060
Because half a century of an untreated medical condition fucks you right up
>>
>>8457060
They are AGPs who lost their minds.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.