[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /lgbt/ going to wear to pride?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1299.png (3MB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1299.png
3MB, 2000x2400px
What is /lgbt/ going to wear to pride?
>>
I have never attended a pride event and hope I never do
>>
>Rainbow D.VA whiskers
>Pink Cat ears
>Pink Furry rave boots
>Barely there skirt
>Croptop/bralette

Which letter of the LGBT am I?
>>
File: 1497429425501.jpg (253KB, 720x963px) Image search: [Google]
1497429425501.jpg
253KB, 720x963px
>>8454380
As far as the gay men here go, whatever it takes to impress straight people.
>>
Nothing because the LGBT community is toxic and autistic and bad for us.

I just want to take my hormones and transition, is that too much to ask?
>>
i am not exactly "mature" enough for most adult things if you know what i mean. i am curious to know what pride is all about, i dont have any gay friends and maybe hoping to meet some at the parade.. good idea? i mean where else will i find gay friends
>>
>>8454389
some kind of tranny
>>
File: 1.jpg (70KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 421x600px
What lgbt parades will you all be attending?
>>
>pink jacket
>rainbow sailor moon shirt
>tight jeans
>curly short hair
I hope to have fun
>>
File: 1497740488014.gif (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497740488014.gif
1MB, 720x480px
>>8454380
Wore a LGBT hat and a bandanna, that's about it.

>>8454393
People here try to impress straight people?

>>8454436
Recently went to the one in Boston, might do the one where I live soon.

Yourself?
>>
Pride parades in the western world are nothing but exhibitionism. They don't promote acceptance.
https://youtu.be/TMHKtAnZ6hQ
>>
>>8454380
not going pride has always been stupid.
also a leaf in Toronto so hard pass on that shit
>>
>>8454654
SF pride
Have fun!
>>
>>8454654
SF pride
Have fun!
>>
File: 1435621201648.jpg (59KB, 586x515px) Image search: [Google]
1435621201648.jpg
59KB, 586x515px
>>8454380
Not sure if I'm going at all this year. It depends on whether BLM was invited to march, If BLM is going to be invited to lead the parade and use it as an opportunity to turn what should an event about LGBT civil rights into an event about racial civil rights then what's the point of getting all dressed up and having the parade cut short. We should just have them march in the middle with the shittier floats behind them so that people can keep celebrating the battles we won and keep discussing the battles we still need to fight without some college kids yelling "but what about me?"
>>
>>8454380
I'll be working, but I'll wear a rainbow version of my usual hat.

Taking public transportation to work during pride is always an experience though.
>>
File: TV_Licence.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
TV_Licence.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>going to a pride parade
If there was ever an air born strain of aids that's where it would be.

>look at me I stick things in my ass!
Being a quiet gay is suffering.
>>
File: fqtfk.jpg (18KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
fqtfk.jpg
18KB, 409x393px
>>8454739
>By a stroke of the divine, even the white people were able to keep their clothes on, dildos at home, and leather chaps hidden from view.
>>
>>8454843

If BLM shows up, you should show up as well to disrupt them. Let them know that you don't want them fucking with your pride march.

Also, the person in that image is retarded. Reflected white light is just white light. Rainbows are produced by dispersion of light through a prism, or something like a prism, such as water droplets.
>>
>>8454873
I have to remember that I shouldn't hate all gays for their rabid degeneracy when I know there are upstanding people like you that exist.

Thank you.
>>
>>8454380
This is a pride festival going on in my small town right now.

I will not be going because everyone there is a huge fucking faggot and either a disgusting half naked shit-covered hairy bear or a gross fucking dhalf naked shit-covered hairy bear in drag.

You think im going to drag my fucking cute ass over there to be fucking glared down by those disgusting fucking faggots? Fuck no.

I want nothing to do with those disgusting faggot motherfuckers.
>>
>>8455118
When you major in some liberal arts nonsense you don't need to honkey telling you the difference between reflected and refracted
>>
I went to pride festival today and was disappointed that it was just a parade and concert. I was hoping for something closer to a convention.
>>
Might drop by Twin Cities Pride on Saturday, I'll just be in my standard street/work/everything clothes.
>>
a penis
>>
>>8454380
I'm gonna wear a cute blue/white dress I haven't had an opportunity to wear yet and do my nails and eye shadow with trans flag colors
>>
>>8454380
Heavy metal fashion, with some accommodation for the weather. Any BLM protesters are going to be shunned and/or kicked.

Mostly, I'm going to meet and flirt with cute boys, before leaving them hanging because I already have a bf.
>>
>>8454380

Tall boots and a leather waistcoat.
>>
Jeans and a shirt, because I'm a boring faggot.
>>
>>8454380
Nothing. Literally.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.