[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teacher ‘visibly queer’ in photo with Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: imrs.php.jpg (380KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
380KB, 1484x989px
“The entire day I was thinking about what it means to be in the White House and in the Oval Office,” he said. “What it represents to be an openly gay person and a queer LGBT person in the White House.”

The lace fan was his partner’s, he said, though it has become a regular traveling aid when he visits somewhere warm — as Washington was in April.

The gold anchor around his neck was not his standard attire. But he was representing Rhode Island, and it’s the state symbol, after all.

“I was definitely nervous,” Giannopoulos said. “I didn’t know what the reaction would be.”

No one seemed to notice as he passed through security, he recalled. But Trump spotted the fan shortly after the teachers were led into the Oval Office.

“He said I had good style.”

Giannopoulos grew more confident then — enough that when an aide asked him to put the fan away for his private photo, he raised a small protest.

“I said, ‘I was hoping to pose with this,’ ” he said. “They said, ‘No — just put it away.’ ”

He did, for a minute. But before the shutter snapped, Giannopoulos asked the president if he minded.

“He said, sure.” So the fan came out, the ensemble was complete, “and the rest is history,” Giannopoulos said.

“To be clear, the whole thing was surreal and very brief.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/06/17/a-teachers-decision-to-be-visibly-queer-in-his-photo-with-president-trump/
>>
>>8453046
>“He said I had good style.”
*THWOORP*
SLAY QUEEN

tbqh im a neolib but trump is probably the most pro-lgbt president we've ever had
>>
>sperging this hard over getting to pose with your gay ass fan for a professional photo

gays were a mistake
>>
>>8453115
>asking the president if you can do x is considered 'sperging'
wew good thing you never leave home!
>>
File: coincidence.gif (434KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.gif
434KB, 350x200px
>Giannopoulos
>Yiannopoulos
You cannot convince me that this man isn't Milo in disguise.
>>
Gays truly are big time faggots. Or at least the majority are.

For all intents and purposes, this is a historical photo. And of course to be visibly gay one has to be flamer. *you go gurl * Play up those stereotypes!

Dignity and reverence — no that's for straight me - - your a faggot.

Why is it that gay men appeared more serious back in the day - - compared to the 'bitch-ass-ness' that is today ?
>>
File: trump_lgbt.png (627KB, 1044x700px) Image search: [Google]
trump_lgbt.png
627KB, 1044x700px
Just gonna leave this here.

Don't follow the mainstream media by spreading lies about daddy trump being homophobic.
>>
>>8453159
because liberals
you won't catch me dead acting like this

red gays would be embarrassed
>>
>>8453046
trashy af
Him obsessing about "what it represents to be an openly """gay queer LGBT""" person in the WH" is more neurotic than Cara ever could be.

Or, as his equals would say: "yaaaas, queeen!"
>>
>>8453159
>Why is it that gay men appeared more serious back in the day
Because they weren't indoctrinated by their 99% progressive far-left teachers.
>>
>>8453054
>the most pro-lgbt president we've ever had
>>
>>8454438
Did I fucking stutter bitch
>>
>>8453159
>>8453235
>>8453274
Why are you so obsessed with people's behavior?
>>
>>8453046
it's like the eagle on the flag is being airlifted out of there!

drop the arrows eagle you can pick some more up at walmart!
>>
>>8454453
Every NEET on 4chan is a pissant angry because society is moving in directions they disagree with..

Usually they entertain delusions of overthrowing le system, instituting bootheels across all and making their meme movement a dictatorship so they can finally finally FINALLY!!!! hang the faggots and niggers.
>>
>>8453054
obama?

also im pretty sure hilz hasnt been/isnt a big lgbt fan but i dont imagine billy boy gave a fuck, probably just less competition in his mind
>>
>>8453046
Trump is already used to flamboyantly gay people because he's been in the media industry a ton. I don't know why he would think this is a huge deal. Trump has probably had way more flamingly gay makeup and clothing personnel than that dude.
>>
File: 1465767463783.gif (1MB, 208x156px) Image search: [Google]
1465767463783.gif
1MB, 208x156px
>>8453149
That's probably his husband, but since nobody knows how to pronounce or write milo's name they wrote it wrong when they married
>>
Words can't describe how much I hate Trump and the entire Republican party. They are political cancer.
>>
>>8456400
Does the guy look like a nigger? Obviously he is not Milo's hubby.
>>
>>8453046

Trump is the most pro-gay president in history on a personal level. He has more gay friends and associates than any president by a longshot.
>>
>>8456537
Too bad the president is nothing and it's the people he surrounds himself with and he surrounds himself with homophobes .
>>
File: Trump NY MA Color.jpg (307KB, 977x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Trump NY MA Color.jpg
307KB, 977x1208px
>>8456537

Am I crazy or does Trump give off a sort of prison-butch vibe, like hes some sort of heteroflexible chaser.

And then there is this of course. For a second it looks like Donald goes off script and forgets Rudy is actually a guy. Notice he goes into his fake boobs for a second time for the smooch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.