[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are straight men more accepting to have mtf girlfriends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Why are straight men more accepting to have mtf girlfriends than lesbian women?
>>
As a straight man who likes mtfs.

Because transbians seem like weird perverts and mtfs seem like women trapped in the wrong body.
>>
>>8451957
Transbians are mtfs.
>>
>>8451952
I'm not into MtF whatsoever, gay male here btw.
But let me explain why.

They feel threatened by you because you somehow is a evil white male and is going to destroy their female only places because muh womyn needs safespaces and girlsclubs.

In short, MUH PATRIARCHY IS INFILTRATING MUH SASFESPACE TO DESTROY IT REEEEE

Waiting patiently to angry replies.
>>
>>8451958
Yeah but i kinda consider them people with fetishes rather than people who want to be women.

If you don't like dick don't become a woman.
>>
>>8451963
>If you don't like dick don't become a woman

But lesbians hate dick and they're women?
>>
>>8451967
They are born as women who hate dick.

Actually choosing to become awoman who hates dick is weird.

I think all transbians should try dick atleast 1-3 times.
>>
>>8451952
MtF are not gay.
Lesbians are gay.
>>
>>8451972
Exactly, being gay they should be more accepting of other gay women such as transsexual lesbians.
>>
>>8451976
transsexual lesbians are MtF that still are attracted to females right?
That's kinda pointless in my opinion because if you wanted to be attracted to girls and have sex with them without it being gay you didn't need to transition
>>
>>8451958
Transbians aren't human.
>>
>>8451983
Mtfs transition because they want their body to match their identity, not for any other reasons. Attraction is independent from disphoria. I transitioned because I wanted to be a girl, and I want a girlfriend because I'm attracted to women.

Fucking transphobic cunts discriminate against me only because I was born with a penis. Being born with a penis doesn't make me any less of a woman.
>>
>>8451996
I don't consider attraction independent from disphoria
>>
>>8452004
You're wrong.
>>
>>8452025
I'm sorry. But it's one of my theories for why there's a rise in transsexuals over the past 100 years.
>>
Spicy meme, but not true. More lesbians would be open to dating an mtf than straight men
>>
File: 1656-1d62p7r (1).jpg (29KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
1656-1d62p7r (1).jpg
29KB, 375x523px
>>8452031
>>
>>8452047
dotard?
>>
>>8452031
Fuck off troll
>>
>>8452126
But I'm not trolling. It's what I think
>>
>>8452031
everywhere other than lgbt there are more ftm than mtf... your theory is off at its core simply from being online and here too often
>>
>>8452134
i guess its nice to see the completely retarded don't face stigma anymore
>>
>>8451952
Because we have these threads every day
>>
>>8451952
cause they're Bros with pussys. we can fuck, be attracted to each other then order dominoes and play some COD.
>>
>>8451952
Well, I'm a bi male. I like women, but I absolutely love cock. So a mtf girl is like the best of both to me.
>>
>>8451968
This anon post is very true.

I encourage all my transbians to date other pre op transbians
>>
>>8451952

Lesbians are not attracted to men and dicks(despite butches wtf).

Meanwhile a straight guy will ignore a mtf having a dick and being born male assuming they pass cuz their horny.
>>
Straight men are able to see mtfs as women, or at least a type of woman or you could say a woman alternative.

Lesbians never see mtfs as anything other than men, usually they imagine them as predatory men.

The answer is that society forces men to be open minded and understanding while teaching women to hate men
>>
>>8452265
Those are FTMs bro
>>
>>8452482

A lot of lesbians are fine with dating ftms because they have a vagina. Which means a mtf that had SRS has a better chance with a cis lesbian than one who didnt get SRS yet.
>>
>>8451952
men are more visual
Lesbians are just vag sexuals
>>
>>8452465
*they're
>>
>>8452498
>men are more visual
this. I'm attracted to feminine features.

As for sex? We'd have to be really close friends or in love, but that's with anyone. I don't do the Tinder hook-up scene.
>>
>>8452043
This. Im bisexual mtf and I try to date men but i have 0 luck. Getting grills is much easier as far as openness goes. Men feel like their sexuality is being called into question
>>
>>8452047
Pic made me lol
>>
>>8451952
I'm not sure that's true.
Most of the time when a transwoman gets beaten or murdered it's because of a guy.
I don't think women are more accepting either. Its probably more likely to be somewhat equal. I believe this idea is predicated on a sample gotten from this board, which is in no way indicative of real life by a fucking long shot.
I'm a transbian but I don't really go out in public much or interact with people from fear of bodily harm from said people just for existing near them so I'm not 100% sure about the above but just the nature of how op framed the question reeks of intentional trolling.
>>
In my experience, women pay lip service to the idea of a transwoman's identity as a woman, but men go out of their way to validate it. I guess there's an implicit understanding that you're taking one for the team.
>>
>>8451952
UNWANTED PENISES.
>>
>>8452043
meant:
>memebians would love to have excuse to get dicked
>>
Anal

/thread
>>
>Why are men capable of empathy and understanding other people's viewpoints more than women?
Hmm, it's a mystery.
Maybe it's because the average woman is a fucking dropkick.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.