[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r/transpassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0822.jpg (106KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
106KB, 750x1334px
Just spent 5 minutes on /r/transpassing and holy shit the number of train wreck hon-to-be's over there is staggering.

Friendly reminder that if you start after 18 you WILL be a hon
>>
>>8451906
honestly i just went there and most of the people there actually pass. what is wrong with you?
>>
>>8451947
anyone who isn't a rail-thin, petite super model is a hon, don't ya know
>>
>>8451947
This is a pity tatic. They posted there first came here to get others to check it out and get people to say the opposite. So in essence you are complimenting them and they need that because of there extremely low self esteem. I know one person who actually is pretty hon ish that actually does this. She has two alt accounts that make fun of her anytime she posts a selfie. Retard thinks people are too stupid to notice after a while that people arent stalking you to insult you. She didnt even wait 5 minutes the last time she posted a pic and 5 seconds later there was a negative comment about her by her, just so people can pity her.
>>
>>8451906
I'm 22 and I'm going to be a hon right?
>>
>>8451955
I'm 165 cm and 47 kg.
I'm not a hon am I?
>>
I'm 19 and I pass pre-HRT.
>>
>if you start you WILL be a hon

Fixed, tranny scum. Nice to see you in-fighting though.
>>
I study graphic design and their is a cute mtf in some of my classes.

Someone here said they are mtf and study graphic design.

I am wondering if this is the same person...

If it is i'd like to let you know I don't stare at you because you are mtf I stare at you because yiu are hot.

Your name is ellis.
>>
>>8452084
Don't make fun of cute tranny grills
>>
>>8451984
Why are MtFs always the biggest abuse sluts on Earth?
>>
File: 1486365961613.jpg (100KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486365961613.jpg
100KB, 960x1280px
>>8451947
Don't lie Anon. At least half these people are doomed.
>>
>>8452791
>It's a "man wearing makeup" episode
When will this meme die?
>>
>>8452791
Why is that chin so blocky? What on earth?
>>
>>8451906
theres literally a passing trans on the front page of makeupaddiction
>>
Holy shit it is an absolute disaster zone over there LMAO
>>
>>8452791

Guh, they'd be fine if their chin wasn't so godawful.
>>
Christ what a mess it is over there.

>>8452791
lol.
>>
>>8451906
>Friendly reminder that if you start after 18 you WILL be a hon
Just keep memeing faggot.
>>
>>8451906
t. transitioned at 18
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.