[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i try anal sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

I'm 18 and confused. I've tried sex with two girls and didn't enjoy it even a bit. The problem is, i don't feel attraction toward males and their characteristics, but sometimes i get really horny and hungry for big dick. This made me buy a dildo and some sex toys.

But i don't know... Buttplugs for example. The sensation of using them make me extremely horny and i end up masturbating. How i feel when it's getting inside is awesome, even the pain is delicious, but the feeling when removing them is a big turn off. I feel like i'm taking a poop and a bit of discomfort.
It feels really nice to use a dildo, but i feel like something is missing... I get tired and end up masturbating. The orgasm is cool, but the frustration of having to clean and hide everything overrides any good sensation i've had.

Should i wear a wig and a skirt (i would like to be fucked this way), and try to find someone on Grindr? I'm confident i can take a big dick, but i don't know if will be worth it, or even if i will like it.
>>
Find a twink that likes to top before you start crossdressing too much.
>>
>>8450907
Why not get a girl to fuck you?
>>
>>8450907
look for someone into the same stuff as you and experiment with them. It can be lots of fun
>>
>>8450907
>tried sex with girls but didn't enjoy it
>thinks about dick but isn't attracted to males
>sub
>crossdresser
Hmm, what could this be a case of /tttt/?
>>
>>8450916
What do you mean by start crossdressing too much? Memeing myself into taking hormones?

>>8450929
That sounds like a lot of work desu, to find a girl willing to fuck a crossdressing fag and that will not end up literally telling everybody. I don't know how to deal with girls

>>8450944
That sounds like a dream, desu i was looking for this but i can't find anyone in my area (at least in phone apps. Only big strong guys and bears). Makes me feel like the only freak in my city. Would it look bad to create a grindr account and write in the bio "Looking for another crossdresser to have fun" or something cringy like that? Should i ever expect someone like me to create an account and contact me?

>>8450945
Nah, i've been in this place too long to be lured into this shit.

Doing drugs and killing myself at 25 >>> having liver problems, looking like a hon and killing myself at 30
>>
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I've always wanted to try dressing up with guys but I never know how to bring it up. I'm always worried people will think I'm a freak.
My friend knows I crossdress and we occasionally have sex but he's not really into me dressing up I don't think. He gives me weird mixed signals cause I've sent him pics and vids of me in girls clothes and he says he likes them but he never wants me to dress up for him during sex...
>>
>>8450907
Only two realistic solutions, OP
>get yourself a passing MtF gf who never wants bottom surgery
Or
>hide this secret kink forever
There are plenty of cis women who enjoy pegging a guy but they are incapable of respecting a guy who wants to be pegged. They will cheat on you or just leave
>>
> (((GRINDR)))
NO
STOP BEFORE YOU GET AIDS

get condoms plz
you're probably cute so go for it
>>
>>8450907
Take the mones for just long enough to feel some mental changes, but before physical changes set in. If it makes things better, buckle up cause your life is going to be shit.
>>
>>8450977
>Doing drugs and killing myself at 25
No need to kill yourself, you could always get fit.
>>
>>8451045
That's a horrible idea if you're trans
>>
>>8451045
/fit/
> /FIT/
> /LGBT/
APRIL FOOLS HERE WE COME
>>
>>8450977
>Doing drugs and killing myself at 25
I told myself I would do this too. Now I'm 24 and transitioning. I still wouldn't mind dying though.
>>
>>8451007
Oh gosh i hope we find someone that accepts our kink anon

>>8451021
>passing mtf
>willing to be the gf of someone like me
>doesn't want bottom surgery and doesn't go nuts if you mention anything related to her genitals

Well i guess i'll have to hide it.

>>8451028
Oh yes i'm actually scared to do it even with condoms, would never try anything without them. Ty anon

>>8451038
Mones are for trans people i just want to be a feminine fag and drink alcohol. Cypro + alcohol is bad. I also don't wouldn't mind physical changes, it's the mental part that freaks me out.

>>8451045
>>8451049
That's a terrible idea if you don't enjoy masculine traits and want to be feminine. I do try to exercise as much as i can (cardio).

>>8451056
If you're happy with yourself now, you don't need to kill yourself. But if in doubt, always remember Shia labeouf words.
>>
>>8450944
>>8450977
I don't think it would be bad to do that. You can search for specific types of people on grindr, like twinks, bears, transgirls, etc...so it might be good to get it and look in your area to see if there's anyone you're interested in. You don't even have to upload a picture if you don't want to. You seem nervous so just go at your own pace that you're comfy with
>>
>>8451106
>But if in doubt, always remember Shia labeouf words.
If only it was that easy anon.
>>
>>8451106
You don't absolutely have to get SRS to be trans.

I think a good plan of action is maybe finding a guy you're into that also isn't anti-fem or anything like that and just slowly introduce them to your crossdressing. Maybe bring it up kind of early on and just be like "I have lewds of me in girls clothes" or something.
>>
>>8451106
>it's the mental part that freaks me out
I'm not trying to convince you of anything because I don't care, but as someone who's been 2 years into HRT so far I can tell you the mental changes are a meme.
>>
>>8451187
>everyone's experience matches my own

The mental changes vary from person to person and often are so subtle or gradual that you don't notice them (but others might)

Some people will change very little, others a lot
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>8451106
>That's a terrible idea if you don't enjoy masculine traits and want to be feminine.
>not settling for both for statuesque beauty instead of becoming ugly hon
FOOL
>>
I'm a bi trans girl and I enjoy getting fucked in the ass. You might too OP. Try crossdressing if you want. warning, if you get on hormones you become 400% more atracted to guys.

I was "bi" but mostly into girls, got on estrogen, now I'm a little more into guys than I am into girls. sex is better tho :3
>>
>>8451230
>sex is better tho :3
but how?
>>
>>8451230
I'm the same way. Estrogen gave me an insatiable craving for dicks.
HRT really cleared up my sexuality. Cause before I was kind of just like OP and only wanted to have sex with guys cause I was so used to using dildos and thought getting fucked like a girl while crossdressed would fun. But I didn't have a very clear attraction to guys cause I only really wanted to get with them to feel like a girl. Now I think I definitely have developed an actual physical attraction to guys. I love feeling guys bodies and I like their features. Plus being little spoon and feeling guys dicks rubbing up against your butt is amazing.
>>
>>8451239
my body and mind arent entirely out of sync durring the whole process. don't have to entirely disassociate from reality to have sexual gratification

>>8451257
ya. I'm still kinda coming to terms with how much I like some guys.
>>
>>8451257
>>8451230
>tfw dom top who likes to slay boipussy over and over again pre-trans

Will HRT turn me into a sissy slut? Can't I just be a girl without being mindlessly addicted to dick? I like dick, I've always liked dick, I just don't want to lose my mind whenever something with a dick waves it at me. Going gaga every time a guy grinds against me isn't the funnest experience when you want to be the top...
>>
>>8451291
Well I have been shoving things in my butt since I was a kid so it's not like I just suddenly became a sissy slut lol
I had always wanted to bottom for guys, I just didn't have a huge physical attraction to them before.
>>
>>8450907

You're obviously trans, you need to start taking hormones before testosterone destroys your body
>>
>>8450977

>lured into it

Lol if you're not retarded you won't look like a hon or have liver problems or kill yourself. But you very well might be retarded so go ahead and repress until you're 45 and then transition and enjoy hating how you look and wishing you transitioned at 18.
>>
>>8450977
>>Doing drugs and killing myself at 25 >>> having liver problems, looking like a hon and killing myself at 30
you literally couldn't have said anything that would make it more obvious you wanna be a girl. you're 18, go and sort your stuff out before it's too late and you actually end up a hon. killing yourself is actually very hard so it's more likely that you're repression breaks at one point and you transition no matter the likelihood to pass than that you end up dead.
>>
>>8451291
as another anon here already said, legit mental changes are a meme. hormones don't do that. what usually happens is that many trans people are heavily repressed and put up a fake persona. they don't know who they are until they start to accept themselves and get to know themselves better. this usually happens simultaneously with transitioning because now that the hormones are clearing up the dysphoria and depression (latter at least to a degree) the "i want to kill myself" thoughts aren't as overwhelming anymore and the person starts to accept themselves. if you already know who you are and aren't repressing anything then the mental changes should be very limited.
at least that's my experience and it also makes way more sense logically than just "hormones lol".
>>
>>8450907
>>8450977

if you actually transition...

A) You'll start to find men more attractive

B) You'll have access to a LOT of transwomen that'll want to have sex with you (especially once you're passable)
>>
>>8451291
nah, you'll be fine. Ugly people will still be ugly. you may have less desire to top or whatever, but you wont turn into a bimbo or anyhting rediculous... unluss you want to/intentionally go that route
>>
File: 1497575128414.jpg (819KB, 2506x3338px) Image search: [Google]
1497575128414.jpg
819KB, 2506x3338px
>>8451396
>>8451390
>>8451385
>>8451180
I just don't understand where i'm trans, and nothing in the OP points it. I don't want to cut my dick nor be treated as a girl irl. I just could use a more feminine body so i can feel better with myself specially during sex. IF this makes me trans, it makes me AGP at max and i don't want to destroy my life because of a fetish.

>>8451150
Ikr... Living in a place with gun control laws sucks.

>>8451191
I'd rather die than look like Dio!!! grrrrrrr
>>
>>8452608
you are not trans

if you don't want to transition, then don't

don't let people bully you into thinking you should transition, they're just externalizing their personal insecurities
>>
>>8452608
note also that "if you want to be feminine at all you're trans" and "being trans means wanting to be feminine" is circular logic, it's not even clear these people have any concrete idea of what they mean with their words. they're just parroting nonsense
>>
>>8450907
yeah you will love being a girl and getting pounded by a man, but there is no way back

you might get on HRT right now
>>
>>8452608
It's because 90% of the time someone comes on this board wanting to dress like a cute girl and get pounded they are always trans as fuck.
People are just messing with you obviously, but it does tend to be kind of a growing trend on this board
>>
>>8452719
only because people define trans in a circular and self redundant manner

they want to justify themselves, not help others (this is generally true of all arrogant, emotionally driven "advice" -- people are looking to convince themselves, not other people)
>>
>>8452637
>>8452642
the reason why it is likely that he is trans is that crossdressing is a very common outlet for dysphoria even if the person doesn't recognize it as such. while there are many people who also just do that for fun this sentence
>Doing drugs and killing myself at 25 >>> having liver problems, looking like a hon and killing myself at 30
shows that he has already thought about the topic. and he came to the conclusion that transitioning isn't worth it because of imaginary liver problems and doubts in the effectiveness of hrt.
not only that but he also uses the AGP excuse so he can convince himself that it's only a fetish.
he also said that he wants to have a more feminine body to feel better with his body. while feminine =/= female, so it's not a clear sign, it shows a clear tendency of unhapiness with his male body.
>>
File: 1495994212891.jpg (142KB, 1152x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1495994212891.jpg
142KB, 1152x1440px
>>8452637
>>8452642
>>8452719
Oh i got it. You can't be a feminine boy anymore or have a feminization fetish without being trans in this board.

>>8452682
There is no way back because you're following the wrong way. You don't need to fully transition to a girl and cut your dick if you like to crossdress in sex.

>>8452728
I think that judging an entire life based in a mostly common FETISH like crossdressing is a bit too much.

I'm not trying to convince myself that's only a fetish (agp), everything points to it. Yeah i would like a more feminine body but this is totally related to having sex, not presenting as a girl to the others, changing my name etc. Having a feminine body is a way so i can crossdress during a longer time and enjoy life as a slut (when you hit 24 it's silly to keep doing this, if you're on T you will look TERRIBLE as a man in a dress).

But when i think about what comes with it (people treating you as a dumb girl in the street for example (if you pass), tits, being emotionally unstable) i think twice before going any further.

>I've created more than 200 posts about this in the past two years, and i'm pretty sure i'm just a -wannabe feminine- cis fag. Why is this so uncommon? There's people trying to look like the opposite gender and even people that believe they're dogs or cats, y'know.
>>
>>8450907
> The problem is, i don't feel attraction toward males and their characteristics, but sometimes i get really horny and hungry for big dick.
Find a lady into pegging and get the fuck off /lgbt/ normie.
>>
>>8452906
>Yeah i would like a more feminine body but this is totally related to having sex, not presenting as a girl to the others, changing my name etc.
But would you be okay being a girl if you didn't have to do those things? Because that stuff might be a step in transitioning but it's not like people get all excited over it. For many people it's kind of a source of anxiety. I'm sure most actual trans would rather have been born their desired gender than to have to go through with all that stuff.
>>
>>8453648
If i didn't had to do those things... Then i would be a feminine faggot.

Choosing to be a girl means i would have a vagina and a womb. And no i REALLY don't want these. Actually i find this disgusting, more than anything else. I don't quite use my dick besides masturbation, but that doesn't mean i would like to have anything else down there. Hips? Yes. Feminine fat distribution? Awesome. Soft skin? HHHHHNNNNNN. No more masculinization? Sign me for it! But i don't want anything else (physically and socially). This is why it would be bad to take hrt. Also no money for raloxifene.
>>
>>8453796
PS: With "choosing to be a girl" i've considered the scenario "If you would wake up tomorrow and magically get turned into a girl, would you?". And the answer is no.
>>
>believing the AGP meme

LOL!! OMFG GO OUTSIDE

It's a 4chan meme and NOTHING ELSE. Being a transwoman without genital dysphoria is completely normal, and doesn't make you a fetishist. AGP is literally made up.
>>
>>8453867
this
>>
>>8452608
>I just don't understand where i'm trans, and nothing in the OP points it

>Should i wear a wig and a skirt (i would like to be fucked this way)
> i just want to be a feminine fag

Lots of trans people start out just wanting to be more feminine and sometimes crossdress when they're an egg. I personally didn't realize I wanted to be a girl, or even experience dysphoria until *after* I started hormone replacement therapy. for like 3 months in. I just wanted to be more feminine, and I crossdressed for fun.

>I don't want to cut my dick

I'd say only like, 50% of transwomen don't like their dick. You can still be a girl and keep your dick.

>nor be treated as a girl irl. I could just a more femine body
It's not that bad, but you could just try out being a solid femboy, and if you transition later, no harm done, it'd help you figure it out anyway. You're still young and confused, when I was 18 I never would've thought I'd end up trans.

>if this makes me trans it makes me AGP at max
Blanchard's shit has been rejected by the scientific and the trans community for forever, it's just some weird obscure psuedoscience. It's a meme here because women like to be catty and say they're more pure than someone else.

Also I saw you mention cypro earlier. You can feminize yourself just fine with bica alone or spiro + E at a low dose. It won't fuck up your body beyond repair. Only the breasts are permnanent and there's multiple ways of getting rid of them. I still drink alcohol like, 2-4 times a month and I'm fine. My liver and kidneys are fine too. It's only in rare cases that it really causes problems and thats over a long period of time. Might be smart to switch up the anti-androgens every once in awhile but that's it.
>>
>>8453867
>pretending like I haven't forced-feminized people who weren't clear as day autogynephiles all across my degenerate home city

You go outside, outside of your normiebook groups. You may actually learn something about the world instead of spewing off your own ignorance on a irish bare knuckle boxing ring.
>>
>>8453903

There's literally no reason to make that distinction. It serves absolutely no function but to attempt to legitimatize certain transwomen as fetishists, when they're clearly and obviously trans.
>>
>posting anime catgirls

Trans as FUCK.
>>
File: AGP.jpg (562KB, 1755x939px) Image search: [Google]
AGP.jpg
562KB, 1755x939px
uh huh
>>
>>8453953
>rationalwiki
>>
>>8453899
I'm drunk right now asfk so sorry if i say anything wrong but i'll answer this post

I know, and desu i would take hrt if i didn't act like a pussy at the last moment before ordering online, but idk, i'm still worried about everything. You drink alcohol 2-4 times a month and you're ok. I drink every two week bu i drnk up to the point i need to go to the hospital. It can kill me. I love it because i forget about all this. Also idk but when i'm with my friends i forget about all this. It can be repreesison but is can also mean i'm "confortable with my body. I don't want to throw them away (and possibilities of having a job and etc) if people discover i'm taking hrt to look feminine

>>8453937
Everyone likes catgirls

>>8453867
Theres no trans people where i live and i wouldn't ask them about this wtf
>>
>>8454960
You're totally trans. Just take the titty skittles. It'll probably make you less depressed and drink less anyway.
>>
>>8455053
B-but i like to drink

I also like living with my parents and having friends, something else than what my parents would do to me if they discovered i'm taking mones (wether i'm trans or not)
>>
>>8455053
Btw why do you think i'm trans? the same reason as >>8452728 ?
>>
>>8455067
Well yeah being trans sucks obviously but you can usually get away sneaking hormones in for like a year-ish.
You're going to eventually have to deal with your body developing more and more masculine and then you won't be able to dress like a girl and feel cute or anything.

Obviously you need to think on it, you shouldn't let people just tell you you're trans. It's just some of things you've said are kind of trans-ish. But that doesn't necessarily mean you should take HRT. But you need to weigh your options and think about what you'll do in the future cause "killing yourself at 25" isn't an actual plan. It sounds like you're just avoiding what you know you need to do.
>>
>>8455067
>>8454960

1) Why the fuck would you list health concerns if you drink to the point where it can kill you anyway? You shouldn't do that shit no matter what. Learn some fucking self control, you're already fucking up your life by killing brain cells in a critical stage of brain development. Hormones would be the LEAST of your worries. That said, it'll also make the alcohol more effective and get you drunk quicker so you'd need less anyway. But still don't do that.

2) There's no legal way for an employer to find out, your friends or parents would only know if they started digging in your room wherever you kept stuff. Cis people unless they're in medicine, don't know anything about trans stuff, and often don't even know that trans people exist, so if you just started getting more feminine, they'd just think it's a natural part of your bodies development genetically.

Personally, I always wanted long hair and getting jobs as a boy was harder with long hair, so I didn't really feel comfortable getting a job until I transitioned, that was dysphoria that I didn't recognize until after transitioning. Dysphoria can manifest in weird ways. Depressed or anxious without knowing why, for example.
>>
>>8455092
Thank you for reading all of what i've said,avbout i needing to think about it and don't just assume things based on what people tell me. I'll take a look at this when i'm sober and well rested

>>8455096
I have self control, otherwisde i would do this everyday or simply drink poison. It's not a way to "escape" from this. It's a way to momentarily forget about this one and ALL of my problems in life.

but thank you for the 2). I'll read this thread again tomorrow and think about it. I'll sleep now because i'm almost passing out.
>>
Op you were meant to be a slave. A slave to the cock of a white man.
>>
>>8453796
Are you actually the one who made a thread asking if they were trans and posted in HRT general? The same one who used this same pic from this post? >>8452906

If so, holy shit, my friend. You need to calm the hell down.

>Choosing to be a girl means i would have a vagina and a womb. And no i REALLY don't want these. Actually i find this disgusting, more than anything else.

You do not need to specifically want a vagina and a womb. I am trans as FUCK and I suffer crippling dysphoria and I don't want either of them.

>Hips? Yes. Feminine fat distribution? Awesome. Soft skin? HHHHHNNNNNN. No more masculinization? Sign me for it! But i don't want anything else (physically and socially). This is why it would be bad to take hrt. Also no money for raloxifene.

I'm not really understanding here. All those effects are what HRT is. Why exactly are you saying it would be bad to take it? You understand you can take the hormone therapy without having to transition right? I am almost sure you are trans, but even if you are not, there are plenty of femboys who take HRT just as an aesthetic enhancement and there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>8456937
>bringing race into it
>>
>>8456937
>when /pol/ tries really hard to blend in and destroy us from the inside but can't hide their race autism
>>
>>8457004
>>8457027
mad dicklets lel
>>
>>8457048
I have a black boyfriend, whitey dicklet. Maybe next time try to not be so insecure of your tiny dick race.
>>
>>8457065
MUH DICK!
>>
>>8457065
what's it like only dating someone because of a racial fetish?
>>
>>8457081
I don't know because I don't have that fetish. I just poke fun of /pol/ autists.
>>
>>8457090
sorry bro, next time I will be sure to specify "white cock or monkey cock" so you and your pet ape aren't offended
>>
File: aviso.jpg (111KB, 631x810px) Image search: [Google]
aviso.jpg
111KB, 631x810px
>>8456978
No it wasn't me, but i remember this thread and i hope anon is doing well and figured out his life. I just like Astolfo too and posted some advice for him.

>Why exactly are you saying it would be bad to take it? You understand you can take the hormone therapy without having to transition right?

This is the thing. I know i don't need to tell everyone and etc. But i can't hide it forever. Look, after 1 or 2 Years the changes would settle in and it will look obvious. Right in the middle of college, when i still haven't escaped my parents house. I just can't deal with the shitstorm. Losing all my friends, being treated as a piece of shit (my city is very conservative, when i go out i mostly see punk shitheads, neonazis and junkies. Btw this is why it's so hard to find people like i've described in the op, or LGBT people in general).

I'll also be at the end of my youth (or am i already) so no reason to keep trying to look cute or to look for sex. And i'll have to stop my addictions, wich "cured" my depression (when i've started going out and exercising/drinking with friends i didn't needed antidepressants anymore). In the end i'll be left as a miserable feminine faggot with no reason to live and no one with me.
>>
>>8457413
>No it wasn't me
Ahh, I'm sorry for alarming then. You do you, if you were that same person it would have been very worrying.

Honestly I still think HRT is what would make you happier, it sucks that your life isn't in a good position to do it. If I were you I would try my hardest to get into it despite everything and hope for the best, but you should know better than me.
Good luck anon
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.