[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Opportunities :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>tfw in high school at 14 you thought you might be trans but said fuck it that was gay
>tfw in high school at 16 you thought you might be trans but said fuck it that was gay
>tfw in university at 19 you thought you might be trans but said fuck it that was gay
>tfw I'm now 22 and 6'2 with broad shoulders and a pronounced Adam's apple and I'll never be able to pass properly

I cry myself to sleep most nights. I fucking hate my life. I wish I'd fucking transitioned when I was 14 I could've been a real girl I could've had it all but I was too fucking stupid and now it's ruined. FUCK.

It's all I can think about the past few days, I might kill myself soon.

Don't make the same mistake I did anons, if you're still a teen and think you might be trans get on HRT ASAP before your body changes you irreversibly.
>>
I know that feel, anon.
6'1 17.8" shoulders checking in.
Life is suffering.

Even with FFS and HRT and a tracheal shave I would still never pass thanks to my fuck off massive frame, and there's no surgery to fix bone structure.

Maybe in 20 years I can get turned into a qt android but I doubt it.

I feel like you do, I just want to cry about the opportunity I lost and I should've done it when I had the chance. All I feel is regret. Regret and misery.
>>
>>8450136
You lost your chance to be a real girl when you were yet to be born.
>>
>>8450167
No anon I could've done it I could've been one and hung out with all the girls and gotten looked at by all the guys and now I'll never have any of it because I was too fucking stupid as a teenager.

God I hate myself so much.
>>
>>8450196
Thanks for the kind words anon but it's all I can think about it's literally my every thought lately. I know what I am inside and it's not what I am outside.

It's agonizing knowing that I'll never be able to be what I truly am, and I'm not sure how much longer I can carry that weight.
>>
>>8450260
I mean I'm sure that's a possibility but I've always my entire life been extremely concerned by what other people think of me, and to be honest if I had to go out and didn't pass as a girl and was getting clocked all the time I think I'd die of shame and embarrassment.

I just want to curl up in a ball and make it all go away.
>>
>>8450136
I know who you feel.
>tfw want to be a girl my whole life
>tfw age 10 knew it was weird to want to be a girl never mention it
>tfw age 14 knew it was weird and I'm a guy not a girl repress
>tfw age 15 find out being trans is a thing think it's possible I'm trans
>tfw 18 pretty much accept I'm trans but I don't really have bad dysphoria so no reason to transition
>tfw 20 dysphoria is getting worse but I think it's too late to transition
>tfw now I'm 24 and going to transition because I will probably kill myself otherwise
Holy shit I wish I transitioned sooner it got sooooo much worse over the years. Now I'll probably be a hon and I have no one to blame but myself.
>>
>>8450299
>>8450136
How much did you change between each of those years?
>>
>>8450577
Well I for sure would've passed if I started at 10 or 14. 18 I kind of stayed andro. 20 I started to get more manly grow more hair everywhere and now I'm 24 with the same problems as 20 but even worse. Each year it got slightly worse.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.