[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bear-husbando.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bear-husbando.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
Seriously, why do parents get angry at the idea that their child might be gay? Even the idea of them being saddened is patronizing and insulting to the utmost.

What the fuck does it matter if they're gay? Why should it be so offensive for them - the parents - that their gay son should find love and affection in the arms of another man? Provided the relationship is a healthy one, what is the problem?

Why were my own parents so ashamed of my homosexuality, to the point they forbade my then-boyfriend from coming over? I know that if I had had a girlfriend, they would have let her visit - but why did the fact that my partner was male make it so unacceptable for them?
>>
I'm bisexual looking to have kids but I'd be alittle bit disappointed if my son was gay. Because first of all, what about grandkids? Second of all, what about hte higher rate of STI, casual sex etc. among gay guys?
>>
I don't mean to insult, but those that do are probably not that great parents.

I think they feel like entitled to payout or dividends from investing time and money into raising a kid. Or in some cases they really want grandkids(more than kids are I guess)
>>
I came out to my parents as being trans after i painted my room pink (im ftm) and they just denied it and i was like...fair enough
>>
File: daddy.gif (2MB, 339x183px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.gif
2MB, 339x183px
>>8449922
>what about grandkids?

And what? Are your own children merely accessories to enable you to live an experience out of a sitcom or movie?

>what about hte higher rate of STI, casual sex etc. among gay guys?

I legitimately feel that these issues could be stemmed to a large degree if the parents of those gay individuals were more accepting of their preferences.
>>
>>8449902
First of all, lemme say that your parents were shitters in that regard. I do, however, understand why they would be A LITTLE saddened by it. A gay child means that they can't have biological grandkids without a surrogate. While i personally wouldn't give a shit(just because it isn't my DNA doesn't mean i can't love the child), some people do and that's understandable I guess.
>>
>>8449902
Anal sex is absolutely degenerate and they mistakenly think we all do that.
>>
I think parents should be more worried about having vegan kids than gay kids personally.

Gay I could live with.

Vegan would get them thrown out.
>>
>>8449922
>Because first of all, what about grandkids?
implying you're entitled to any
>>
>>8451903
This.
>>
>>8449902
Because your parents are breeders.
Expecting any sort of compassion, empathy or basic morals from a breeder is like expecting a rock to fall up.

It just doesn't happen that way.
>>
>>8452329
>what is adoption
>what is surrogacy
>>
>>8449902
Well, in my parents' case, they had been raised in very religious families and basically got taught their whole lives that gays are spawn of the devil that would burn in hell forever after dying.

So them getting angry about it was partly about worrying about my soul being tortured for all eternity. I guess no parent wants that for their kid. Even though it was shitty for me, I couldn't really blame them. They had been indoctrinated that way.

Luckily, they have become more open minded by now. They don't go around hugging faggots but at least they don't think they are all inherently evil anymore.
>>
File: 1496590913037.jpg (115KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1496590913037.jpg
115KB, 1192x856px
>>8449902
Please tell that to my parents. I wish someone would just run up to them and give them a good lecture.
>tfw muslim senpai
>tfw lesbian, only people I didn't come out to is my family
>tfw they would never accept it out of shame, it would probably kill my mum
>tfw my parents are so narrow-minded they could only love grandkids from their own flesh and blood
>tfw I'm not even allowed to have a boyfriend so I can use him as a Beard
what the fuck am I supposed to fucking do then? we don't even live in 3rd world desertshithole
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.