[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please - Transition or Repress?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

I'm 21 years old, 22 in December
I'm 6'1 and 145lb, with 17.8" shoulders measuring straight across
I have a pretty deep voice

For a few years now I've had pretty bad AGP and dysphoria and am now seriously considering transitioning but I'm worried that my frame will hold me back.

I have enough money to afford hormones, FFS, tracheal shave, voice therapy etc. but even with all of that could I pass? I've got a pretty angular jaw and I've decided that it's now or never.

Please help me.
>>
>>8449217
I feel bad that no one responded to you. It's your choice at the end of the day, but if you have dysphoria it will help. I couldn't tell you if you will pass I don't know what you look like.
>>
>>8449217
Dude,
at your age and with your height you're probably not going to be seen as a woman by most people but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to decrease your dysphoria by transitioning.
The goal is not to pass.
The goal is to feel better and more whole.
>>
>>8449377
I'd rather be dead than be some disgusting goblin looking freak if I made the wrong decision.

I think I'm just going to repress. It's not worth the risk :(

>>8449292
Thanks.
>>
>>8449426
Anon women do exist at that height and maybe you can pass especially with FFS. You shouldn't try to get a serious answer to "should I transition or not?" on 4chan. I've asked this site plenty of times and sometimes they tell me I should and are really supportive and other times they tell me to kill myself. I wish you the best of luck anon and hope you can be happy.
>>
>>8449426
>I think I'm just going to repress. It's not worth the risk :(
A wise but sad decision.
>>
>>8449426
:(

Good luck anon.
>>
>>8449562
>>8450086
Thanks. I think it's just for the best.

I'm not sure how long I'll last like this but I'll do my best anons.
>>
25 years old here.

I did the same thing as you, I made the conscious decision to repress when I was 20 because I'm 6'1 and broad shouldered.

The dysphoria will get far FAR worse as you age. You think it's bad now, imagine how you feel when you're MORE masculine physically. You have nothing to fucking lose and the world to gain. I'm transitioning now and I wish I would have started sooner, any amount of time sooner would be better
>>
>>8450237
This
Lol you think you're going to manage a literal lifetime of masculinization if you already feel shit now? I'm sure you're stronger than all the hons ;^]]
Started at almost 25, 6'1 and similar shoulders. My only regret is not starting as soon as I figured out what trans was
>>
>>8450237
>>8450344
24 year old here planning on transitioning as well. I'm not 6'0 but I have a pretty shitty face and linebacker shoulders. I regret not starting in my teens or eve nearly 20's you probably should start now anon. It gets so bad if you try to repress. I can't even explain to you how bad it is. I literally only think about 2 things now a days transitioning and suicide.
>>
>>8450344
How did it work out for you with the shoulders & height? Do you pass? Could I with a similar frame if I start now?
>>
>>8449217
Hi. I'm sorry, but I can't really answer your questions, having no experience with this, but
>I have enough money to afford hormones, FFS, tracheal shave, voice therapy etc.
How much would this be? I'm curious about the costs.
>>
>>8450355
I don't pass at like.. 4 months shy of 2y hrt
But I feel a lot less fucked than I used to and with some more time on hrt and ffs I think I have a shot at passing. Thing about being tall is that your bigger proportions can get stretched out, like 18" shoulders on 5'6 is way more obviously male than 18" shoulders on 6'1, and there is an expectation of tall women being a bit more manly
But even so, knowing that I'm not getting worse, I'm never going to bald, my skin is going to stay soft, and I'll continue to look a lot younger than I am makes it worth it absolutely. I'm not wearing women's clothes of course but just looking faggy enough is great in that people don't really treat me like a man anymore, it's kind of a huge relief.
>>
>>8449217
If you don't go for it now, you'll regret it later.

>>8449426
>goblin looking
oh, you're that guy. No wonder you're so spiteful. Lol.
>>
no you won't pass. Take it from me. I was sort of in your shoes. I went full steam ahead. 2-3 years of hormones. Was planning my ffs, Like you I had money and felt like the money would allow me to succeed.

Its all bullshit. You will never pass. I cancelled my ffs. FFS doesn't work. It does not work. There is so much male in your face that you don't realie because you obsess about the MOST male parts.

Take my advice. Give it up. If you can't give it up, then take hrt and try being a tranny for a couple years and you will see the truth. DO NOT GET SURGERIES THOUGH YOU WILL REGRET
>>
>>8450487
>If you don't go for it now, you'll regret it later
that is such a stupid way to look at it. In reality she NEEDS to give it up at some point to be happy. The question she needs to ask is whether they need to try in order to give it up. Some people can't stop obsessing about it until they try and personally realize the truth. Which is that they will never pass and that life as a tranny is miserable and destructive for anyone who doesn't enjoy being a neet and sitting around in your room all day avoiding the world
>>
>>8450487
What did they do to be spiteful?
>>
>>8450386
lets see if you still feel that way when you are 25 and look like a weird overly mature teenager. A weird person with adult proportions but "teenager" skin. When you start to feel isolated and alone, because you are, because people recognize that something is wrong with you. People don't treat you like a man, they treat you like a fag. Do you really enjoy being treated like a fag that much? I guess I enjoyed that idea I didn't have be "treated" like a man (ie. EXPECTATIONS THAT REQUIRE EFFORT which is what you are really afraid of), but it gets old REAL fast. Being a fag fucking sucks. You will never be treated like a woman either, just a weirdo fag.
>>
>>8450763
I'm 26 already tbhfam kek, you didn't even read my post. Troll better
Weirdo fag is still miles better than Manly Man
>>
>>8450237
Thats because you didnnt' learn the truth. You stayed a pathetic manchild obsessing about what transition would be like and wondering how how and erotic it would be to finally be "sexy like a woman".

You need to actually attempt it and PERSONALLY learn the truth, to give it up.

You are the saddest case. You wasted years of your life obsessing and you STILL think transitoning is a good choice for you? lmao. Do you realize how retarded your ife is going to be a few years from now. I would love to watch the trainwreck.

Anyway, my point is that maybe OP needs to not be stupid like you and actually go on hrt and play around with "transitioning" to finally be able to give it up and be happy bineg a man.

You two are 6'1". You retards should be happy you were born with good genetics for a man. I would kill to be 6'1" now, now that I am comfortable bieng a man.

But you are too blinded by your fetishes and delusions to understand what you have and what you WON"T have once you become a disgusting isolated tranny.

Enjoy your transitions.

Also remember, ffs doesn't work and won't save you, it will just push you farther into uncanny valley.
>>
>>8450740
>>8450748
>>8450763
Yikes all this projection anon it ever occur to you that some trans people can be happy. I'm sorry you weren't one of them.
>>
>>8450344
is this a troll? how are you all "61".

Anyway, idiots. I detransitioned after 3 years and I am perfectly happy. My dysphoria is gone. I feel good as male. So I am an example of the opposite of your bullshit fearmongering that everyone needs to transition or they will when they are 50 or whatever bullshit. Ya maybe if you are low IQ and can't think for yourself and create your own sense of self and are ruled by your agp fetish, then ya I guess you are fucked
>>
>>8449217
Maybe instead of permanently ruining your body, you should expand your definition of man to include yourself.
>>
>>8450354
I was the same way, I only thought of transiton and suicide. Now all my suicidal thoughts are completely gone, I haven't thought of them in 6 months at least. I even bought a gun lisence previously because I was so worked up.

I now rarely think of transitioning and never think of suicide.

The biggest hurdle was realizing that transition is mostly lies, lies that you believe from others and lies that you tell your selves.
>>
>>8449217
Do it. I transitioned at a similar age (20). I'm 5'8 but I don't think height matters as much as proportions and face.
>>
>>8450740
>>8450748
>>8450763
>>8450778
>>8450785
>>8450793
Yikes sorry you're transition didn't work out for you senpai stop posting now
>>
>>8450807
Don't silence people just because they don't match your narrative.
>>
>>8450779
Sorry have you ignored everything I said? I am happy. Also I haven't met any trans people that were happy unless they were like delusional about how they looked and stuff. Do you have examples? I have maybe 100 trans online and none of them were happy unless they kind of like created their own fantasy world.

I am only projecting in the sense that I am frustrated by the poor thinking that is encouraged among baby trannies
>>
honestly idk why you wouldn't even try, what do you have to lose?

I started at 23 and thought I was hopelessly masculine but after 7 months hrt (and no real effort besides that) I've male-failed several times and have been asked if I'm male or female after being scanned to go on an airplane, all while in boy clothes...cis people can't tell what a tranny looks like
>>
>>8450815
I know. Its funny that they accuse me of projecting when in reality they are projecting beceause they are some tranny trying to convince themselves that transitioning is a good thing for them and allowed them to be happy.

They are so threatened by anyone who breaks their narrative because of how emotionally invested in it they are
>>
>>8450827
Ugh, girl jesus. I feel like I am talking to myself from the past. I have had this convo so many times.

1. "male-failing" means nothing. All that it means is that you are throwing different and conflicting cues to people and they don't know whats going on and don't want to offend you. Looking "not" like a normal guy is not the same thing as looking like a normal female.
2. People ask because you look weird and have characteristics that conflict with typical male presentation but you FUNDAMENTALLY dont' look female. Thats why they "ask". because they know you aren't a girl but they can't imagine a guy looking like you so they are ina "wtf" moment.
3. Airplane people see 100s of people a day. they barely look at you. Boy clothes make it EASIER to "pass". All those people "confused" by you in a boy clothes would instantly recognize you as an obvious tranny if you tried to wear a dress lol or really ANY obvious female clothing. Again looking like an androgynous freaky newt is not "passing".
4. Cis people CAN tell EASILY. People can tell when a nose is wider than another and when someone is slightly taller than someone else but you think their brains are too stupid to record and compare male and female dimensions after seeing 1000s and 1000s of sexually dimorphic male and females lmao? Please. We are genetically PROGRAMMED to recognize male from female INSTANTLY. Just like we can instantly realize when someone is fat or when they are diseased somehow even if we don't don't SPECIFICALLY what is going on with them
>>
>>8450748
>she NEEDS to give it up at some point to be happy.
it doesn't work that way lol
>>
>>8450763
>When you start to feel isolated and alone
Joke's on you, I've already been like that for a couple of years before transitioning.
>>
>>8450851
Aren't you just a bastion of positivity? Can you stop being an asshole and trying to bring people down?
>>
>>8450853
well ya, I mean she can just like continue being a tranny and accept that fate. Lots of people do that. it just sucks ass and requires you to have no self respect and accept being human garbage on the social heirarchy. But I know most of the NEET narcissistic nihilists on this board don't care about things like self respect, and normalcy, and social interaction, and being successful and stuff so maybe its ok for them lol
>>
>>8450858
ya... ok I guess jokes on me. Of course you realize there is a difference between having no friends and being anxious and stresssed about going to the grocery store and eventually avoiding it because you don't want people to stare and can't stop wondering what thye are thinking of you
>>
>>8450869
I am just providing them a different perspective
>>
>>8450891
You sure can one up my patheticness effortlessly.
>>
>>8450851
>because they know you aren't a girl but they can't imagine a guy looking like you so they are ina "wtf" moment
true

>All those people "confused" by you in a boy clothes would instantly recognize you as an obvious tranny if you tried to wear a dress lol or really ANY obvious female clothing.
sadly thats definitely true

>We are genetically PROGRAMMED to recognize male from female INSTANTLY
also definitely true

honestly your post made me a bit sad but it's better to live in reality. I guess the main reason I feel ok looking in the mirror sometimes is that my expectations were so low to start, the fact I look different at all makes me kinda happy...but realistically I just look like a prettier man than I used to
>>
>>8450880
>social hierarchy
Yeah totally healthy thing to base your life on
>>
Do it unless you care about becoming sterile,if you dont,then go for it,use the boymode failure strategy
>>
Thanks all for your help and input, it's been valuable to me.

I don't think I have a choice in this after considering what my options actually are:

1. Transition and be a "girl" in the 99.8th percentile of height for women with broad shoulders and 21 years of testosterone
2. Repress it and just forget about this board, all the trans stuff and hormones and just hope to any God out there that my dysphoria goes away so I can just live my life in peace, it's all I want. Just to be happy with myself.

I'm going to have to go with the obvious choice, that being Option 2.

Thanks again for all your input.
>>
>>8451099
>2. Repress it and just forget about this board, all the trans stuff and hormones and just hope to any God out there that my dysphoria goes away so I can just live my life in peace, it's all I want. Just to be happy with myself.
This isn't going to happen anon. I wish you luck, but just know this wont happen if you really are trans.
>>
>>8451114
It never goes away, trust me.
over 10 years of repressing here

It only gets worse, anon.

Be prepared for crippling depression for the rest of your life.

On the bright side, you'll be so fucked you'll probably qualify for some form of disability, at least I did.
>>
>>8451130
A person is more than just a gender. Don't let it rule you.

That's my gut reaction, at least; I imagine you've already considered that. The real challenge is always in truly believing in it...
>>
>>8451130
God you're literally me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDqvm1q2R6U
>>
>>8450851
It doesn't actually sound like you had/have dysphoria. I mean if you don't have it then of fucking course you shouldn't transition. But transition is the only thing that helps dysphoria, keyword "helps", it doesn't cure.
>>
>>8451258
I did. You just don't understand because you are lost in your lust. I'm not saying my dysphoria was cured. But it's much less and more in the background now.

But thats how you maintain your purity right? Anyone against the narrative must not "really" be trans. You are the real one with the real dysphoria ! Lol
>>
>>8451099
You may have to explore transition more. You can't forget about it because it's obviously an obsession to you. To forget about it you need to confront it and experience it for what it is. Otherwise it will remain a fantasy that is always tempting you. You must pop the fantasy by exploring it
>>
>>8450920
I felt the same way believe me. The same exact way. And I too was disappointed when I realized my little victories of passing weren't really worth much at all.

In the end you have to decide what state makes you the least unhappy.
>>
>>8450740
>>8450748
>>8450763
>>8450778
>>8450785
>>8450793
>>8451439
this guy probably posted more but you'll know which posts are his anyways hes just spamming threads trying to convince people not to transition report and move on
>>
>>8451456
No. I only posted in two threads dealing with the same subject you retard. Stop pretending I am not just offering legitmste advice and opinion.

You are probably one of those really delusional trannies. They always fight back hardest against basic common sense
>>
File: 800.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
800.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>8450740
>>8450748
>>8450763
>>8450778
>>8450785
>>8450793
>>8451439
>>8451501
How would've known it's harder to shitpost on /lgbt/ than /pol/
>>
>>8451501
>autistic pole thinks he's the voice of reason because he shitposts loudly

Keep going, you're going to be the future lolcow of this board if you try really hard.
>>
>>8451501
I don't know how it is on /pol/ but most of the people here aren't summerfags and can see through your shit bait
>>
>>8451503
>>8451506
>>8451509
Samefag
>>
>>8452618
Yikes! back at it again with the shitposting
>>
>>8449217
the sooner the better, this sort of thing doesn't go away

please give it a chance, you'll start blockers before you start estrogen, and after that it'll take a couple months more before you start seeing any physical effects

you'll know if it's right or wrong once you've been on blockers for a month, if you get a mental/chemical sense of relief that you've never had before then you're on the right track
>>
>>8454002
>you will know if its right or wrong based on blockers
NO you won't. What stupid fucking advice. You will know its right or wrong when you actually LIVE as a tranny. Not when you marginally change your hormones. Dumb advice
>>
>>8456029
>>8456029
>Not when you marginally change your hormones.
completely eliminating your testosterone production through daily cypro intake is not "marginal"

you're a retard and you know nothing and i'm tripping for a reason, fight me

>>8456029
you're either a TERF or someone who wants fem boytoys who are explicitly not trans to satisfy a fetish

living as a tranny is living as a woman
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.