[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12

File: lol.png (1MB, 1150x700px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
1MB, 1150x700px
>This thing started blockers at 15
>Started HRT at 17
>This photo was after 3 years HRT
>Those man shoulders
>That man face
>Literally looks like a nightmare tranny goblin

Is there any hope for us? Especially after she started that young?
>>
>>8448899
Why are you making nasty threads about her?
>>
>>8448899
She passes better now. She got breast implants and ffs.
>>
>>8448904
No she doesn't lol have you seen her stream
>>
>>8448904

She got a nose job but no ffs.

like most of her problems before were due to her big nose but otherwise she looked fine.
>>
Actually, her shoulders are easily within the female range, especially for a person of northern european heritage, I presume.

t. straight male
>>
>>8448921
No, screencap?
>>
File: king-louie.jpg (542KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
king-louie.jpg
542KB, 800x588px
>>8448899
"Ooo-bee-doo, I wanna be like yooo-oo-oo...."
>>
File: vod-137819128-offset-442.webm (2MB, 650x486px) Image search: [Google]
vod-137819128-offset-442.webm
2MB, 650x486px
>>8448953
>>
>>8449061
>It's a "man with long hair wearing eyeliner" episode
When will this meme die?
>>
>>8449061
You'd have to be retarded if you think she doesn't pass. I'd gladly trade places with her.
>>
>>8448899
She passes fine
>>
>>8449075
When you people stop telling every insecure beta male to take HRT.
>>
>>8449154
lol
>>
>>8449061
Passes. Why does she touch her hair so much tho?
>>
>>8449230
>When you people stop telling every insecure beta male to take HRT.
Shouldn't they tho, no use in having more Elliot Rodgers either.
>>
>>8449334
Insecurity
>>
>>8448899
I don't see what you mean, maybe you should go outside of your tranny cave once in a while to see what real women look like
>>
File: Screenshot_621.png (21KB, 474x100px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_621.png
21KB, 474x100px
>>8448899
bitter hons
>>
>>8449559
>Elliot Rodgers

He wasn't even a real person.
Try to find him on geneanet
You can't because he never existed
He's just another false flag to get women to fear white men so they will fuck black dudes instead
>>
>>8450053
>time to false-flag against white men!
>better use a hapa!
The Jews/Illuminati/Reptilians are really losing their touch!
>>
>>8448899
the chick that used to date her seems to be doing well and they started at 19
Have you tried being asian?
>>
>>8450098
hapa means half.
he is half white.
are you daft?
>>
>>8449061
webcame isn't representative of reality. I pass amazing in webcam, but I shock people in real life
>>
>>8450234
and why would they use a half white dude who looked more hispanic than anything else to destroy da whyte mane?
>>
>>8450190
Uhhh, this person doesn't pass at all. Eli tier tbqh
>>
>>8449061
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>8450974
Literally no one irl would see that as a man
>>
>>8450962
He doesn't look Hispanic at all, imo
>>
>>8450190
lucky as fuck
>>
>>8450053
Elliot Rodger fucking shot at me you piece of shit
>>
>>8448899

I feel bad but this made me laugh. I want to use that in the future.
>>
>>8449061
You know what's funny? I know cis women who look worse. You aren't trying to pass, you're trying to look like a model. If that is your standard then I guess no, there is no hope for you.

You pick her apart, although in this very example she looks quite fine. I could post a picture of any cis woman and you'd probably tear them apart for being hons if you didn't know otherwise.

You use "hons" as a boogeyman, you ridicule people who fucking pass by micro-analyzing them and imposing standards even most cis women can't hope to meet, and then you cry on the internet and complain that there's "no hope".

The collective self-esteem of the trans women of this board is absolutely abysmal, and it's this mentality that causes the most damage.

I understand the importance of passing, but you want to be a kawaii anime girl or the next Cara Delevingne, not an average woman. You don't just want to be female, you want to be a pretty one. Not even cis women get to choose how they turn out.

>If you don't pass, you are a hon, and hons are terrible

The above statement perfectly summarizes your insane ideology. You are so materially driven and jealous that you would rather somebody suffering from YOUR OWN CONDITION die then seek the treatment that can help them live with themselves.

You place how pretty somebody is over the very value of their life. If there is a better example of a jealous sociopath, I haven't found it.

For once I'd love to see people build a legitimate argument in defense of this mentality, and not "Ewww they're gross". Give me a valid argument for why somebody's mental and physical well being should be dismissed if they don't look good enough, not just your own twisted taste in people. Do it, and then apply that argument to a picture of yourself.

If you suffer from dysphoria OP, then do something about it. Do what makes you happy, and what allows you to live with yourself. You don't need 4chan's approval to be the person you want to be.
>>
>>8451659
If GID were actually treated like the disease it is, this would be even more fucked up. It would be like making fun of people with Down's syndrome for looking weird, or making fun of cancer patients for having no hair.
>>
>>8450190
Is not wearing bras a mtf thing? Pretty sure I saw people talking about that in mtfg once.
>>
>>8451723
???
Plenty of cis women don't wear bras all the time, are you that spatially inept?
"two people on mtfg talked about eating chocolate, IS THAT A TRANNY THING??"
>>
>>8451728
>eating chocolate, IS THAT A TRANNY THING
totally
when you get on mones you start to crave t like crazy
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 305x239px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 305x239px
>>8451732
honestly i want to believe most of whats said on here is shitposting but firsthand meeting and talking with people from here on discord that honestly believe the shit they say makes me want to bash my head in
>>
>>8451728
>are you that spatially inept?
I guess I don't look at women's chests enough. It was just really obvious in that picture.
>>
your BDD is showing
>>
>>8451743
stay away from women. that's creepy as fuck.

(you're not wrong though)
>>
>>8451763
I don't understand how that was creepy. Can you explain?
>>
>>8448899

Why did you not at least use a high resolution image. That is so grainy.
>>
>>8451659
thank you for finally saying it; you returned my hope in humanity
>>
>>8448899
>Started that young too
>Finally convinced I passed
>Now I'm insecure af again
Fuck you op
>>
>>8456117
this board is terrible for your mental health

if you arent already suicidal i dont know why you would come here desu
>>
>>8456144
Why do people take this place so seriously. Like if you posted on /b/ do you honestly think 95% of people wouldn't insult you even if they thought you looked good anyway?
>>
>>8451704
Completely unrelated to this whole discussion. There are facial surgeries to make people who have Down's syndrome less downy. It's rare but it let them be less judged by others.
>>
>>8456144
4chan is terrible for your mental health.

Unfortunately, in order to quit browsing 4chan you have to quit browsing 4chan. I haven't managed that in 11 years!

Tell me if you ever find the secret.
>>
>>8456524
4chan isn't that bad unless you're retarded and actually believe shit people say on here.
>>
>>8456153
its not a matter of 'taking it seriously'
humans are unable to filter information and opinions well, even if we know a source is bullshit that information still gets stored in our brain in some way, its not a conscious decision we get to make.
>>
>>8456557
>even if we know a source is bullshit that information still gets stored in our brain in some way

It's called stop reading when you know it's BS

>it's not a conscious decision we get to make

Close your eyes? Turn the computer off?

holy shit lmao
>>
>>8456557
This board is honestly the least trolled and shitposted on board on 4chan. It also now has the most active janitors and mods most likely. I've noticed way way more bans from this board lately.
If you're having troubles with this board you're in for rough times off here unless you go to fucking /po/ or something.

Spend a while on /b/ and /s4s/ and just get used to the sperglords. Then go on /pol/ and shitpost about being a nazi trap, then you're ready for passgen.
>>
>>8450234
(((they))) were trying to kill to birds with one stone
1)ebil white males
2)ebil WMAF hapas
>>
>>8456532
On the contrary, this is the only place where people are honest and tell you the truth.
>>
File: 1385208252432.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252432.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8448899
Thats an Elf not a goblin nigga. She looks p good tho, Elf gingers seem to be consistently in the upper tier of beauty for the Elves.....which is odd because I dont even like red head cis girls.

>>8450042
>bitter hons
For real tho. 4Chin is toxic af and everybody knows that but how bitter some people's lives are here is actually a bit sad. Like its pretty easy to see how jelly some people are and its just like, go outside, get something for yourself please put something positive in your life so you arent so salty.

smH Tbh faM we aint all gonna make it tho.

>>8450974
>Eli tier tbqh
LOL dont compare Eli to that jungle monkey... wtf are you smoking?!?!?!
xD xD xD

>>8456563
>Close your eyes? Turn the computer off?
>holy shit lmao
G A G G E D xD xD xD
>>
>>8448899
>This thing started blockers at 15
that means she went through male puberty for up to three years. if she's from the US maybe even four? it's already quite late for those who aren't lucky with genetics. and some people in general just have shit luck so even starting at 12 might not outdo their genetics.
>>
>>8461932
This. If you've ever seen an FtM on hormones for even just a year or more, you'll see just how potent testosterone is. And it's even more potent early in puberty. Nobody who starts after this much testosterone exposure is going to look cis.
>>
>>8461943
>Nobody who starts after this much testosterone exposure is going to look cis.
i didn't say that. "some people in general have shit luck" was also directed at cis women so unless you look freakishly out of place you'll be fine.
>>
>>8461943
Testosterone has to be more powerful than estrogen because like every fucking thing in the world is estrogenic lol
It's probably actually an evolutionary adaptation that T is so powerful.
>>
>>8461963
Fuck testosterone. It's so unfair.
>>
>>8461980
It's powerful but it's actually pretty easy to become low T if you are super super strict about your diet. Tons of guys accidentally do it. But when you're young obviously your parents are going to want you to be healthy so they're not going to let you do weird vegan diets packed full of strange supplements lol
>>
>>8448899
Trannies only pass with photo shop or severe bone alterations

Also yfw FFS can bring on bone marrow infections.
>>
>>8448899

I know this is probably impossible to believe because
>anonymous

But shes actually really nice in person, and dosnt talk shit about people for no reason like you OP :/
>>
>>8462056
She used to shitpost on /bant/ regularly. She seemed like a really nice and honest, albeit psychologically fucked up, person.
>>
>>8451659
It's about time somebody called out the bitter cunts on this board.
>>
>>8462124
What did they do to be bitter?
>>
She looks fine?
>>
>>8462173

Yeah desu. Iunno what OP has against her but after the last thread it seems like a vendetta. /tttt/ would literally clock a cis girl so I dont think she's ugly at all.
>>
>>8462183
>Iunno what OP has against her
Not getting her boipussy/femdick, or at least not anymore. Why else do you think transbian stalkers get so salty? Transbians are just beta chasers than transitioned in one last feeble attempt to boost their prospects.
>>
>>8461705
Carth you're also toxic.
I've seen you shit on the girls who don't pass and or not attractive in your eyes
>>
>>8462222
Are you expecting decency from a chaser?
>>
File: 1318379629734.jpg (16KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1318379629734.jpg
16KB, 311x311px
>>8462222
>toxic
Yea OK Reddit, how is your summer stay on 4Chin so far?

There is a difference between banter and roasting people in /passgen/ or when they ask for it vs stalking people on the board, making threads about them, constantly harassing them, etc. Sometimes I roast people for bants, speak my mind on a topic, etc I been doing that for years here so it is what it is..... I keep it real family. What you will never see me doing is making threads about people or purposefully stalking them to harass them.

Miss me with that toxic shit bitch (:
>>
>>8462240
>I was just being retarded xD

Calling people ugly and they should kill themselves isn't friendly banter
You don't even give helpful advice
>>
>>8462183
Why do people always think these things are made by one person?
>>
File: 1481138463559.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1481138463559.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>8462259
>I was just being retarded xD
Nah never implied that, go right the fuck back to tumbr you SJW faggot.

>friendly banter
When did I say my banter was "friendly"?

>You don't even give helpful advice
Well I guess that is a matter of opinion. What you can do is go ahead and hop up off my dick tumblr because I am really not tryna hear your crying. You know when its me. Dont like me? Dont read me then bitch, simplify your life....how is that for advice?

This is not a safe space for your special snowflake feelings, if you want a hugbox and censorship then you know where to go. Carth not gonna change any time soon, least not for you baby girl (:
>>
>>8462240
>how is your summer stay on 4Chin so far?
>Pass user since 2017

J U S T
U S T J
S T J U
T J U S
>>
>>8462266

Because the last thread made it clear someone with private pics and info hated her guts.

Trans people in gaming isnt even that rare. Take a guess why a new thread got made as soon as the last one went down.
>>
>>8451659
>>8451659
Btfo. You are my hero anon. I love you, well written and logical.
>>
>>8463077
>someone with private pics and info hated her guts.

Are we talking about remi still? Because I dunno what is exactly private about nudes she personally posted on 4chan and doesn't seem to give a shit about.
>>
>>8458354
Yes but you must also bear in mind 90% of those people are socially incompetent sperglord NEET so it skews your scale of what other people perceive.
>>
>>8462274
You aren't gay; you aren't trans. You aren't /lgbt/, so leave the board. Can't you just get it through your head that you're unwanted and useless?
>>
>>8470543
liking fem penis is gay
>>
>>8448899
did you pick the wrong pic or something. Pic related is hot af and 100% passes. Certainly a "Kim possible" body type tho
>>
>>8462274
>This is not a safe space for your special snowflake feelings
>he says this after complaining about toxicity
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8471749
There's a lot of trolls and self hating trannies on this board. It's what makes us special. So special.
>>
>>8471749
>100% passes
that comb over
dem shoulders
>>
>>8471791
comb over? you mean hairstyle. Not ever trans person gets their fashion from bangs weekly
>>
>>8471837
she's trying to hide her receding hairline with forward combing and what look like clip in extensions....
>>
>>8471865
maybe if the OPs pic wasnt 2 bit you could even tell that but even >>8449061 shows a pretty foreward hairline and decent temple coverage too. Im not saying whoever this is a supermodel, but is certainly passable
>>
File: 1496863667870.jpg (116KB, 1122x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496863667870.jpg
116KB, 1122x900px
>>8471780
a very, very telling trait of someone who contextualizes themselves as a straight man socially is recognizing any sort of masc trait on a female as making them "masculine" and a "man" and thus a threat to their sexuality and their place in heteronormativity.

that's not to say that non-passers don't exist but w/e.
>>
>>8471902
>a very, very telling trait of someone who contextualizes themselves as a straight man socially is recognizing any sort of masc trait on a female as making them "masculine" and a "man" and thus a threat to their sexuality and their place in heteronormativity.
mfw this explains why you cara are so obsessed with calling actual trannies men
>>
>>8471927
burn.
>>
>>8471927
there's a difference between being masc and having male socialized traits.
>>
>>8448997
https://youtu.be/d1vQMIisJuc

I can't resist this song. But swing tends to be shit. I wish it wasn't.
>>
File: 1440573397347.jpg (105KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1440573397347.jpg
105KB, 460x460px
>>8462960
Haha you caught me trying to be an oldfag LEL I am actually new here xD

Do you know where I can find the notorious hacker known as 4chan? Can I join anonymous? xD

>>8470543
>You aren't /lgbt/, so leave the board
Well its a fallacy to think that one must be LGBT to post on this board, it is simply a board about LGBT topics. I am very interested in the "T" in /tttt/ and I do have knowledge and valid opinions to share on that topic so I participate in a few threads here and there. Also, not that it is any of your business but I do sleep with femboys from time to time, and I am in contact with an attractive "non-binary" AMAB person I met here as well.... so technically I think I could validly claim "bisexual" or "pansexual" if I really wanted to.

Seeing as most of my partners are either cis or trans girls I self identify as an "open minded straight person with sympathies towards the LGBT community"; however if I decide to become a close minded, hateful individual such as yourself I will be sure to take notes :^)

>unwanted and useless
You might not want me, but plenty of people from here contact me on a daily basis wanting to chit chat, or get to know me better, etc so....... yea (:

As far as my posts being useless, thats an opinion. I think my posts on average are much higher quality that the typical shitposting and Twitter tier posts you generally see on this board. I give valid opinions and advice, mixed with my own brand of humor and schadenfreude.... you dont like it? Tough deal faM, build a bridge and get over it. If you have super strong negative feelings about me that is more a reflection of how lame your life is Tbh. I come here to hang out and meet trans girls, this is fun time for me; if this is serious biznus time for you well start reconsidering your priorities in life A$AP my dude.

>>8471758
>complaining about toxicity
Terrible reading comprehension. Go back and read what I wrote, dont paraphrase it, you arent smart enough for that TbH.
>>
>>8448899
She's cute. I'd kill to look like her.
>>
>>8448899
Are you a bio male? I am, an I would hump this thingie like there's no tomorrow. The pic makes it look like the tits are decent, and the clothes+hair looks feminine enough for me to signal female, so I want to fuck it.

Was that all?
>>
File: 1475365254941.jpg (392KB, 891x557px) Image search: [Google]
1475365254941.jpg
392KB, 891x557px
>>8451659
thank you for expressing the silent majority of this board's opinions

your drill will be the drill that pierces the bitterness
>>
>>8448899
I didn't know remilia was a trannie until a recent thread so yes there is hope
>>
>>8448899
This is madness. you're ruining your body by surrendering to your mental illness.
please come over to my discord and I TheBigKK will have a civilized debate with you personally and change your mind.
https://discordapp.com/invite/asvT7vC
>>
>>8451659

Holy shit I'm here from /pol/ and even our shutdowns aren't this good

10/10, will purge last
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.