[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why? Just tell me why THE FUCK? Look at her, you can still see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 0585981235.jpg (74KB, 1069x819px) Image search: [Google]
0585981235.jpg
74KB, 1069x819px
Why? Just tell me why THE FUCK?
Look at her, you can still see her masculine features yet she looks better than 100% of all MtF and even better than most born women.
Then there's me, i just can't pass at all.
>>
>>8447812
Looks like a woman to men fampai.

>inb4 but the chin is not korean pop singer ayy lmao enough!
Go outside and look at the first 10 white women and come back here.

I'm not even into trannies here, or a tranny to begin with, but you guys need to stop with this whining.
>>
>>8447825
No, i'ts a MtF look at her, that's totally male features but she still looks perfect, why the fuck is it so unfair?
Literally Chad got bored of being a male and went trap and she pulled it off perfectly...
>>
>>8447812
This looks like a cis woman to me, judging from the hands and elbows, and lack of apparent brow bossing. She also knows how to do her eyebrows, pose for a selfie, and has little decorations on her phone, which wouldn't come naturally to most trans women.
>>
File: not trans.jpg (113KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
not trans.jpg
113KB, 1080x1349px
>>8447908
Just look at her face and tell me that's not a trans
>>
>>8447812
>masculine features
errr no
she has fairly small face and cute pointy chin, not a manjaw, likewise any boy with small face and small chin transitions easily

you could find women that look much more manly with manlier faces
>>
>>8447988
low quality baiting
>>
>>8447988
When was the last time you went outside?
>>
>>8447988
It's a girl you literal autist.
Fuck sake. I fuck dudes all day and I know what a dude looks like. Go fix your fucking face instead of trying to find flaws on that.
>>
>>8447999
>>8448000
>>8448001
t. not trans people
>>
>females that are closely related to me have definitively masculine facial features
>I have pretty feminine facial features
That's alright. Not even going to transition.
>>
>>8447988
she's hot either way
>>
File: C8xY641WAAEMeq_.jpg large.jpg (690KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C8xY641WAAEMeq_.jpg large.jpg
690KB, 2048x2048px
>>8447812
>i'm totally going to troll /lbgt/ with some straight cis girl, you guyz
>>
>>8447825
>Looks like a woman to men fampai.

Fuck off caraposter
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.