/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Purging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7946.jpg (478KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7946.jpg
478KB, 1500x1100px
Crossdresser purges, how to deal with them? Discuss.

I'm personally on the edge of doing a purge right now. But shit is expensive af, and i know i will most likely crave crossdressing in the future.
The simple rational answer seems to keep it all. But it is simultaneously so distressing.
>>
>>8447353
>tfw never properly purged, just hid the clothes away
>tfw got over that too after a few years

just axept urself
>>
buy one of those big plastic storage tubs, seal everything in plastic bags to prevent water damage, and stick it in the attic or basement or rent a storage unit and get rid of some other junk while youre at it.
>>
>>8447353
Purged myself after entering repression after high school. Purged again when I bought stuff online a year later. Everytime I regret it. Everytime I think "I'll never do this again. I'll get some girl and have kids and make my society proud." Everytime it never works. I'm seeing a therapist and have an appointment to start hormones in a few weeks. I've even gotten comfortable enough wearing pink nail polish at work and I'm not even made fun of that much, ive even jokingly gotten people to pick the color for me. Just, don't purge ever.
>>
Just get on hormones already you mong
>>
>>8447468
2late2pass
>>
>>8447510
They still put cancer patients on meds even if they won't survive
You're no different - you need your medications
>>
>>8447527
>They still put cancer patients on meds even if they won't survive
Which is why our health care costs are so high...
>>
>>8447527
I will survive without hormones though.

I'll just be male. But I wouldn't be female either way.
>>
>>8447541
No, it's because porker Healthcare and insurance companies siphon off value into their own pockets.

>>8447547
You're slowly dying inside. Women need the proper balance of estrogen and testosterone in their systems, and if their bodies do not naturally produce it (like yours does not) they need to take medication to solve the imbalance. You're being extremely irresponsible to your own health.
>>
>>8447558
>You're slowly dying inside.
I've survived so far...
>>
>>8447628
Everyone alive has "survived so far" so that's not an excuse for not treating your hormone imbalance.
You're like a diabetic refusing to take her insulin because it won't permanently cure her diabetes.
>>
>>8447375
>start hormones
Good way to permanently fuck up your body. Totally fine to cross dress, that doesn't make you trans.
>>
>>8447702
this, legbutts are way too quick to suggest mones desu
>>
It's just a fetish. Purging and repression will only make it stronger. Embrace your degeneracy and down the line you may lose interest. Don't listen to the AGP circle jerk fest, hormones will only make it worse.
>>
>>8447797
>Embrace your degeneracy and down the line you may lose interest
This, just take hormones and this annoying fetish will go away.
>>
>>8447691
Diabetes is a medical condition. Being trans is psychological.
>>
>>8447832
Being trans is a medical condition.
>>
File: 2016-11-23_18-31-25.png (487KB, 445x560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-23_18-31-25.png
487KB, 445x560px
>>8447527
>They still put cancer patients on meds even if they won't survive
>>
I've literally never purged. But then again I never really had anything to purge until I was an adult and by then I was already thinking of going on tit skits.
>>
>>8447961
No it's not.
>>
File: 148644046233.jpg (263KB, 1136x1081px) Image search: [Google]
148644046233.jpg
263KB, 1136x1081px
>>8447702
good advice, being trans and living as a fem fulltime is a life changing decision vs. just dressing

get gud and you can be a trap
enjoy yourselves famalam
>>
>>8448042
>le psychiatry is le lie because durrrrrr i know J0000000000000000000000000000000s lol!

Praise kek!
>>
>>8447558
Are you suggesting transwomen are just women with too much testosterone and _need_ to take hormones? Wow, way to science.
>>
>>8447353
learn to accept yourself.
there's a huge cd community on reddit
>>
>>8447353
keep the clothes, you know eventually you will want to dress up again. if you havent yet, tell someone you trust you crossdress, sometimes just admitting your degenerate behavior to others makes it easier to accept it. that worked for me, purging aint gonna be the end of it so you gotta just accept it
>>
>>8448660
That's the weird thing, everyone i know knows it, they are really accepting, so it is not a matter of shame. Yet i feel the need to purge. I think it is some kind of weird self-loathing going on
>>
>>8447353
Oh wow I remember doing that before going full trans. Come to the dark side sister.
>>
>>8447353
I never purged, in spite of boldly giving the finger to transitioning. Just left the stuff very awkwardly lying around.

Then it did prove useful. I needed to bury my cat, and i really didn't want the box she was in to cave in, so I wrapped her in a dress, and some other pieces.

I'm still quite dead inside without her though.
>>
>>8449330
damn, this is the saddest thing I read all day
why does it have to be like this
>>
>>8451738
Uhhh, it wasn't really that bad. She lived to be 19, in spite of lack of "playing it safe" with her lifestyle, and she hardly seemed to get discontent later on, rather she learned to be more social.
>>
>>8449330
someone is going to dig up a box of cat bones wrapped in a dress in 200 years
>>
>>8455398
Well, I wouldn't really have wanted someone digging up a box of cat bones filled out with old socks or flyers.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.