[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blaire is getting FFS in August

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

just thought i'd let you bitter shims know lol
>>
>aufrufe
>>
>>8445664
Interesting, I wonder if she'll train her voice as well. Maybe she'll actually pass, at which point the right will have won.
>>
again?
>>
File: 904385 copy.png (1MB, 884x1180px) Image search: [Google]
904385 copy.png
1MB, 884x1180px
>>8445664
with who?
i have a recommendation for them.
>>
>>8445672
It sounds like a trump tweet typo lol
>>
>>8445706
why would the right win by having one passing trans woman who spent like $200,000 to pass
>>
>>8445664
>second ffs
she's going to turn out like brad, or whatever that bdd chick commie-chan was obsessed with is called
>>
>>8445736
Because there are no leftist trans women who pass.
>>
File: 989503485.png (1MB, 868x1450px) Image search: [Google]
989503485.png
1MB, 868x1450px
>>8445792
that's only because you assume that passing normie liberal trans women are only 'incidentally' leftist

all of the sexy early trans girls are leftist and antifa
>>
>>8445753
Only if she goes to a meme doctor again. Let's hope she actually goes to a good ffs doctor this time.
>>
>>8445802
More proof of the "HSTS have a low IQ" meme.
>>
>>8446433
girls usually arent rightwing
>>
>>8446511
That's wrong though. Highly dependent on the affiliations of their parents, and where they live. All my irl girlfriends are Trump voters. Let's not forget who put the man in office. A lot of women--a lot of white women--voted for him.
>>
>>8446550
most female voters voted against him though, and his inauguration set off the largest women's march in american history
>>
>>8446574
Yeah, and I doubt any them were country girls.
>>
>>8446574
Calling it a women's march is a joke. The march didn't represent women, it was simply a parade for anti-trump protestors.
>>
>>8445753
Was it ever confirmed that she actually already had one?
>>
>>8446579
i was talking about girls in general
>>8446580
fair enough, it was a demonstration for a bunch of things including womens rights and lgbt stuff. it's usually referred to as the 2017 womens march though
>>
>>8446675
>it was a demonstration for a bunch of things including womens rights and lgbt stuff
It was a demonstration about female entitlement and leftist denial of democracy.
>>
>>8446511
leftist and antifa ≠ Democrat or liberal
>>
>>8446682
>democracy
more people voted against him tho :^)
>>
>>8446550
women don't like the phrase "grab em by the pussy"
>>
>>8446688
yes im very aware of that ty
>>
>>8446699
>hurr durr how does voting work
>>
>>8446772
direct democracies are better desu
>>
>>8446784
And Trump would have won then too.
>>
>>8446791
but more people voted against him so in a pure democracy he wouldnt have been elected :thinky:
>>
>>8446802
>people would have voted the same way in a populist democracy
>the campaigns would have campaigned the same way in a populist democracy
>>
>>8446809
we'll never know will we
it'd still be nicer with a pure democracy desu
>>
>>8446814
>>8446784
>letting the sparsely populated agricultural states that feed everybody have their votes rendered inert by densely populated liberal cities who have no idea of their concerns
>better

That said, there's obviously a fuckton of shit wrong with America's election system.
>>
>>8446814
Fortunately not.
>>
>>8446842
Like not enough superdelegates in the GOP.
>>
>>8446842
But there are more people in the city then on that farm land 10 people in the city have to suffer for 1 person and a bunch of cows on the land? Besides if you guys werent stuck on a two party system those farmers could get a voice in congress or whatever you guys call it, we call it parliament.
>>
>>8446842
In the current system everything's up to Florida and other swing states and the voices of people in Cali or Texas are ignored so it's not any better, really.
>>
>>8446908

That one person with their bunch of cows feeds hundreds. Those 10 people in the city will be suffering a hell of a lot more when they have no fucking food because all the good farmers went bust and killed themselves, and now all they have to eat is contaminated corn-fed 1000-cow ground beef that's going to kill them and their children.

>implying urban liberals actually suffer after elections and don't just vote for the candidate that loves gays the most

>Besides if you guys werent stuck on a two party system those farmers could get a voice in congress or whatever you guys call it, we call it parliament.
Right. The problem is the entire system is garbage, not that it's not a 'true democracy' that lets some idiot stomp on half the country just because they won a literal popularity contest, thanks to votes from people who have comparatively little impact on society relative to their population and usually only care about stupid social issues as if the president exists as the country's daddy, making sure everyone feels good.
>>
>>8446814
pure democracy would be a disaster
only non-mentally ill white taxpayers should be allowed to vote
>>
>>8445664
she's better off with voice surgery desu
>>
>>8446908
There are plenty of people outside the cities. But in your populist democracy there is no reason for politicians to ever cater for their needs, because a new infrastructure project or a billboard in a city wins more votes from the more condensed populations which are easier to pander to.
>>
>>8447022
You forgot male.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.