[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is a self hating gay? Like what makes you physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Crowe.jpg (102KB, 634x868px) Image search: [Google]
Crowe.jpg
102KB, 634x868px
Who here is a self hating gay? Like what makes you physically disgusted that you are gay?

For me it is having Gerontophilia (sexual attraction to old men, roughly ages 40+) ... I dont find men my age attractive, never have.

Also AMA.
>>
>>8445593
i'm closer to straight than gay, but i have a chastity failed male feminization fetish that i'm kind of ashamed to have. i think it's from being molested as a kid, part of which involved humiliation, and having a naturally dom sexuality so now i want to do it to fembois.
i get a disgusting thrill at the thought of consensually reenacting it as the man with the power.
i also love choking and cucking women, but that's probably standard for straight guys.
>>
File: 1394537561898.jpg (28KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
1394537561898.jpg
28KB, 530x482px
>>8445746
Don't think that you're weird. All biscums are like that.
>>
>>8445746
I have the strangest boner right now
pls choke and feminize me, daddy!
>>
>>8445593
>gerontophilia
>old
>40
Someone doesn't know what gerontophilia is, or old
>>
>>8447304
Underage ban required, perhaps.

Pic related:
Only 4 more years to fuck Chris Evans before he gets "old".
>>
I'm gay and self-hating, but the two aren't related. I'm fine with my faggotry, I just hate that I'm a general failure.
>>
I hate being gay because it makes me feel like a freak. I hate having relationships fractured and/or ended with my friends once they find out. I hate how since I'm as "straight acting" as they come, I don't really relate to women friend wise, and most regular dudes I've known don't want to be around me cause of it.

I hate it when I see straight couples in public, or a guy cat call a girl, or a movie with a straight relationship (pretty much every movie ever), or even Victorias secret ads, I'm reminded that I'm not normal. I'm reminded that I'll never be normal. I'm "queer", as the liberals say.
>>
>>8445593
no man in my life can ever know or they will inevitably distance themselves from me out of fear i want them
meanwhile i can never achieve proper intimacy with someone who doesnt know because its literally my fucking sexuality its a big deal
so i cant make friends with men
and women are inferior af
ill be alone forever, even in the platonic sense
>>
I used to be like this. The key to overcoming it is to get as close to hetrosexual culture as possible. Stop contextualizing yourself as the 'other'.
>>
I hate myself far more for being a huge diaper fetishist than for being attracted to other guys. People don't care if you're gay these days, hell I've met plenty of people who commend me and seem to like being around gay people. No one wants to be around a diaper fetishist. No one (who is a non-diaper fetishist) wants to date a diaper fetishist
>>
>>8453601
I'll also add this. Self-loathing is a negative feedback loop. You feel guilty and than you feel guilty for being guilty. The point escape is to feel something other than guilt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.