[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to find a femboy/mtf for a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1497490784673.png (253KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
1497490784673.png
253KB, 540x406px
Where to find a femboy/mtf willing for a relationship and that isn't a slut/HIV infected?

My choice is because i feel like i may have more in common with femboys and mtfs than with crazy cis girls.

So far i've dated 3 girls and it sucks, as i have to do everything in the relationship and i feel like i'm the only one that actually cares about being romantic and saying beautiful warm words. All this for nothing as i'm only half sexually attracted to girls:

Talking about sex, i'm attracted to femininity, but i'm not attracted to women genitalia, as i find it really gross. Anal is ok tho. However i don't want to suck or do anything with dick, i can masturbate my partner if he/she wants but nothing more.

Grindr if full of old hairy guys, no other app work where i live. I'm a average bi(?) cis guy that goes to college and likes to hear and play music, play casual games, drink sometimes. I'm really caring in a relationship and like to cuddle (but not too much, unless the person wants). What kind of guys are femboys and mtfs into?
>>
File: Urameshi Yusuke.gif (1MB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Urameshi Yusuke.gif
1MB, 250x375px
>>8445491
Yu Yu Hakusho? My fav animu, bro.
>>
>>8445491
you sound like a real catch, anon
i hope you will pick me
>>
Most femboys are isolate fucks. You'll have good luck ever finding one at the bar. Maybe Fetlife, if you're lucky. 4chan is honestly a better place to scout for femboys than any outdoor social event, depressed twinks who think you'll love them if they wear a skirt for you are common in these waters and no other except perhaps the furfag community.

MtFs are a little more open about going outside but they don't want to be known for being MtFs so you won't attract them unless you're good at clocking people (and good at keeping your mouth shut about someone's natal sex when noted).
>>
File: dmm.jpg (34KB, 432x313px) Image search: [Google]
dmm.jpg
34KB, 432x313px
>>8445539
I don't watch anime often but hell yeah i've really enjoyed Yu Yu. +1 for being a classic

>>8445580
I probably live 24.000miles away

>>8445606
After browsing 4chan for a bit i'm pretty sure no one from my city actually knows about it. If they do there's a 2% chance it's someone like i've described. But well, i guess the only way is to keep living and maybe someday it will happen. The furry community is a no-no.
>>
>>8445724
>I probably live 24.000miles away

So....New Zealand?
>>
nice try with trying to infect me with HIV, OP
>>
File: F16031.7L.jpg (228KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
F16031.7L.jpg
228KB, 1600x1200px
27 � And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the townes of Cesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom doe men say that I am?

28 And they answered, John the Baptist: but some say, Elias: & others, one of the Prophets.

29 And hee saith unto them, But whom say yee that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ.

30 And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.

31 And hee beganne to teach them, that the Sonne of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the Elders, and of the chiefe Priests, & Scribes, and be killed, & after three dayes rise againe.

32 And he spake that saying openly. And Peter tooke him, and beganne to rebuke him.

33 But when he had turned about, and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

34 � And when he had called the people unto him, with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him denie himselfe, and take up his crosse and follow mee.

35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the Gospels, the same shall save it.

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gaine the whole world, and lose his owne soule?

37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soule?

38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me, and of my words, in this adulterous and sinfull generation, of him also shall the Sonne of man bee ashamed, when he commeth in the glory of his Father, with the holy Angels.
>>
File: IAKbEob.png (400KB, 446x530px) Image search: [Google]
IAKbEob.png
400KB, 446x530px
>>8445796
>>
>>8445737
Almost... Argentina

>>8445766
You can't get infected twice, friend
>>
>>8445804
>Argentina
Che Guapo!
Cogemela pinga vos!
>>
File: 1497012893397.jpg (53KB, 487x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497012893397.jpg
53KB, 487x750px
>>8445796
>Get thee behind me, Satan

proof that Jesus is a bottom
>>
>>8445813
¿Cómo está usted, hermosa?

>>8445796
this >>8445801 >>8445825 have a good day sir
>>
>>8445854
the person who posted the scripture was not the same as those who posted the insulting responses
>>
>>8445862
no shit, sherlock
>>
>>8445862
I know? I'm gently directing the responses to the religious person, he wants some attention.
>>
>>8445880
Awwww, you're so sweet and thoughtful!
Always looking out for the underdog and the misfit making sure they have a good time.
>>
File: drb_1x.png (105KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
drb_1x.png
105KB, 400x300px
>>8445910
>>
>>8445804
Buenos Aires? P-Post pic
>>
>>8445987
stay away from my esposo, pinche pendeja!
>>
>>8446034
Que te cojan, mexicana puta
>>
>>8445491
isn't their a trans tag on Grindr also if you are from Argentina you can find some on tinder

are you a tallish guy? Athletic? Those will probably help you out the most aside from owning your trans attraction and being open about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.